All hotels in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10909 M Street, Omaha, NE, 68137, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.1
    1.8
    1.5
    2.4
"Don't stay"
Dirty. Scary. Could not get receipt, they had no printer.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Avoid"
The worst place at a high price as the rest of the town was sold out . Looks like getting ready to be torn down. Vinyl flooring covering bathroom countertop.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"the shower top is not working dirty no costumer se"
it was the worst in my live i rent i,m not recommend any one i know it,s a ghost house
4 night business trip Apr 4, 2015
abdurahman
"place was a dump"
property was very run down and dated inside and out
1 night trip Apr 8, 2015
"I was in and out in 5 mins!"
I was deceived by the website on what i was getting myself into. Hotel was gross, room was gross. I didn't even end up staying cause i had my 10 month old daughter and i wouldn't let her touch anything. I would not stay there until something improves on the condition of the building.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great place to stay if you want to save big $$"
Customer service was friendly. Price was very reasonable. If you are just looking for a place to crash, and are not expecting anything fancy and don't want to be bothered. I highly recommend this place over the similar priced Carol Hotel nearby, due to customer service and overall vibe.
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"Would give a 0 if I could"
Person at front desk was very rude!! Lobby was dirty. Had a bad feeling upon checking in. Went up to room and it was filthy. Went back downstairs to tell lady. She said the maid told her it was clean. She went upstairs to check on another room to give us and said that one was also dirty and she would have to clean it. Stood in lobby while she "cleaned" and when she came back down stairs she went to talk to someone else instead of giving us our key. Went up to check the room and there was long black hair on pillows. Smelled in hallways, dirty floors, wallpaper coming down.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
Debbie
"Avoid"
Shower didn't work properly. Dirty linens. No ice bucket, no paper cups.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
Reuben
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Westmont Inn & Suites

"This hotel is unsafe!"
05/28/15 Troy B
This place is a disaster waiting to happen! The guest laundry was filthy including piles of lint and trash behind the dryers which could catch fire. The hallways and stairwells were dirty including chairs and bags of trash to trip over if it does catch fire and you have to evacuate. Fire doors are propped open. All the exits were blocked open and people who are not guests are coming and going all hours of the day and night. There is trash everywhere including overflowing cans at exits and loose trash around the entire perimeter. The parking lot is blocked off with yellow caution tape. There are exposed wires sticking out of the walls. This place should be shut down! The breakfast was a box of store bought donuts. The pool is closed and not being repaired. The elevator is broken and not being repaired. Don't waste your money.
"Bad choice"
05/23/15
Pay $20 more to stay next door at super 8. It took them forever to find our reservation, things were broke in our room, the furniture was stained, and the CARPET was sticky and I didn't even know that was possible. Please listen to me when I say do not stay here. Not worth the money.
"This was awful"
05/23/15 MayurGangala Maryville, Missouri
This was the worst hotel I have stayed in. The carpet was sticky, the shower didn't work in one of the rooms and the lights in the room didn't work. The only reason I chose to stay here was because it was $50/night and I honestly felt that I overpaid for it. I suggest paying $30 more and staying at a better hotel.
"no, just no!"
05/05/15 LMC5150 Ann Arbor, Michigan
We booked this hotel because they came up on a dog friendly booking site. The hotel's own website says it is pet friendly. We get there and they do not allow pets. Strike ONE. We got into town late so finding another hotel last minute wasn't an option. The lobby looked nice, but the front desk attendant, acted like management, was very rude to us and every other guest checking in.It was apparent we were an annoyance to her. Strike TWO. The hallway walls to the rooms were dirty, our feet actually stuck to the carpet in the room, the faucet knob was falling off the shower wall, the pillows were all lumpy from being tossed in a washer, there was a stale smoke smell to the room, there was no breakfast, the pool was closed, the hair dryer and coffee maker did not work, the counters in the bathroom were full of cigarette burns. If I wouldn't have seen another room I would have thought we were given a storage room they never rent out. Unfortunately, the other room I had seen was the same. SO Many strikes! For the price we paid I expected more than grungy road-side motel. I will be traveling through the area several times over the next few months and will not be staying here ever again.
"Much improvement"
04/26/15 Dawi888
The place is improving and the staff are friendly. Room was very clean. New furniture put in my room during my stay Extremely affordable. Anticipating fire improvements and plan to be back out next time through Omaha.
"Save your money and sleep in your truck"
03/30/15 Jason S Clear Lake, Iowa
i stayed here because the price was right. BIG MISTAKE...... paid a week and on the 2nd day the hotel had no HOT WATER. couldn't shower and they wouldn't refund me my money. had to go some where else. also the room was not clean trash underneath bed in the drawers etc... I will never recommend this place to anyone. I also put a do not disturb sign on my door and that did not prevent the housekeeping or anyone else from entering my room when I was not there. Guest or Employees (not sure which) were constantly smoking outside the main lobby door. I have nothing good to say bout this place besides the price $39 a night, which is also over priced for what you get by $20.
"Completely disappointing"
02/14/15 Michelleregnier
Stayed here because there wasn't a whole lot to choose from for me and my husband on Valentine's day. It was overpriced for getting nothing other than a dark creepy hotel that makes the shining hotel look like a great place. $94 a night for no breakfast or pool or bar/restaurant. The website is completely misleading as are the pictures. I will be asking for a refund as soon as we check out in the morning. They ruined my Valentine's day with their false advertising
"A WORK IN PROGRESS"
01/21/15 donald m Omaha, Nebraska
After a good cleaning IT IS COMFORTABLE , THEY CLEANED ROOM VERY WELL.We know from running the comfort inn in colfax iowa A few years ago Pool is almost done.No breakfast just coffee in room and in breakroom 24/7 . Nice friendly staff on duty 24/7 . They check outside hotel several times a day! ! And all night!! We feel secure here!! They have a special stay two nights and get the third night free ! Contractors are lining up to remodel hotel over the next several weeks !
"I would rather sleep outside"
06/22/14 rhch774
Where do I begin. Only thing good was price..nasty smelled of mold. Pool was closed never breakfast,it rained so lower floor flooded everything in our room wet. They would not give us clean towels. Everything broke there..stay away from there
"Rather sleep in my car"
06/19/14 dvtnmn Tampa, Florida
Looked good online...NOT in reality ..wow where to begin..bugs, breakfast..LOL bread n coffee...broken, well almost everything, ice machine, pool, lamps n lighting, etc. And imagine NO housekeeping..only stayed out of necessity!!