All hotels in Santa Rosa, California, United States of America
2777 4th St, Santa Rosa, CA, 95405, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel and great location!!!!"
Loved it!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great hotel for family and youth teams!"
Went there with my family of 5 for my sons hockey tournament. All hockey families stayed there. Great fun for kids and adults by the pool and spa. Huge area for kids and adults to hang outside with a feeling of being secluded from the outside
"Nice hot tub and pool"
Cali was great in getting is set up with a quiet room, Thank you
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"perfect"
it just awesome everything just fell in place good staff nice room
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
brent
"very quiet, yet central"
my husband and I stayed there for a weekend to explore the wine country and loved it. The rooms are all upgraded and the place is very mid-century modern, which we LOVE.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
uli
"Not what We expected"
Our stay was okay. The room seemed neat but the carpet had some dirty spots. The hair dryer was outdated and not working. The shower was not draining so it was really uncomfortable taking a shower. Maybe it was just our room but I wouldn't stay at this Hotel again. For $160 dollars a night, I expected much more.
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Claudia
"No food after 9 anywhere."
No food in hotel after 9pm. No food in bar. No vending machines. Bring your own food if you take medication and require food with it. Bring your own food if you wish to eat after 9pm. No fridge or microwaves in rooms.
1 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
doug j
"Good place. Good value."
Solid place to stay. Rooms are clean and the staff is good. Place has a 1990s Vegas hotel feel to it. I'd stay again.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Glenn
"Everything good except paying extra for wifi."
Was there on business and liked the amenities for the most part. The spa is good. Jacuzzi is good. Paying $6.99 for wifi on each device or laptop is not cool at all. The hotel should bump the price up a few bucks and not nickle and dime me for necessary services.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"nice"
cool hot tub open to a huge poolgshcjhddjhdd deft dsscg edged dvh
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"No sleep past 6am"
The sequence of slamming doors from 6:30-8:30 woke my kids up....
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
Kenneth
Perfect stay during wine road weekend! It's clean and comfortable. The hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Consistently good"
Awesome as usual
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great and friendly hotel."
The young man who registered is was wonderful- great customer service experience!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
travel for work
"Not resort quality"
The hotel is in a good location for food and shopping. It's pet-friendly. However, there are extra charges for in-room wifi. The appliances are out-dated. There is no in-room movie ordering service. The hotel restaurant is adequate, but there are better options off-site. Not worth the price.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"great place for a mini break"
comfortable. spacious great friendly staff
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Fiona
"Price was a little much"
Yes it was a nice stay and the towels in the room where clean, but I think the price of the hotel was a little pricy for the location and what the room offered. The bed was a little hard and some of the pillows had been over used and flat. The staff was helpful and it was quiet by 9-10pm on a weekend which was nice
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
BG
I enjoyed it very much! Nice restaurant. Good food! Nice people.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Carlo
"Nice hotel, very quiet, and great staff"
Stayed for one night and it was everything we expected. Room was clean and the staff was very friendly. Check-in and check-out was very quick. Cons about hotel: no elevator in our building but there are many access doors so hauling luggage to 2nd floor was not too hard. Also Wi-Fi is an extra $7 per night. Overall great hotel, would recommend to friends.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Lupita
Extremely friendly staff and great customer service! The rooms are extremely clean and large. We paid a few more dollars for a pillow top mattress however our bed was still very firm. Great location!!
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Best place in Santa Rosa"
Exceeded expectations in many ways. The staff was very helpful in regards to planning excursions and so sweet to us. Ruth at check-in upgraded us so that our family would enjoy our stay even more. She and the staff were so kind. The room was more than just comfortAble-it felt like an apartment!
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Erin
"Eh..."
I've stayed here before in a better room. This time I stayed in room 429. It was alright. However, the housekeeper walked in on me changing. She didn't know or announce herself. It was pretty embarrassing. As she walked to the next room, she didn't announce herself and walked in that room as well. The menu choices this time weren't many and weren't very tasty. My last stay was much more pleasant. This time I felt uncomfortable in the room the whole time. Wouldn't stay there again. I wouldn't recommend either. Overpriced for their "UPDATED" rooms.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
ell
"Nice 50's feel"
Bumped to a family room for free. Super nice people
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
"Great location, comfortable stay."
This is my go to place to stay when I am in Sonoma County. Very comfortable and great location. Staff always very helpful and polite.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
SJGal
I enjoyed every minute except they had no shrimp cocktail . Lol
3 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
keith
"Older but Excellent"
The Room was decorated sophisticatedly. We were amazed at how clean everything was! The bed was incredibly comfortable! It was perfect for a quick getaway for my husband and I. We were in town to see a comedy show at the Wells Fargo Ctr. Most definitely would stay again
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Melanie
"The Perfect Location for a Weekend Getaway!"
The hotel is wonderful! From check in to check out the hotel staff, service, and comfortable rooms were outstanding! I will definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2014
Denise
"Priced Right"
Not expensive for a resort, but the resort matches the price. WiFi and continental breakfast is extra.
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
LeRoy
"Don't stay here"
We booked on Expedia per the pictures of the rooms for our family of 4 - needing two beds. Turns out there is only one type of room that has been upgraded - the one king bed room. The two bed room was the quality of a Motel 6. Old carpets, bathrooms, beds...everything was a joke for the $180 we paid. We complained to the hotel staff and they offered no apologies initially and just made excuses about it being an older hotel, and basically said that's what we get. After 10 more minutes of complaining, they finally gave in and admitted that only one type of room and in one area of the hotel has been upgraded. The double bed room was so bad, we packed our bags back up and moved to a one king bed room (which was rather nice and upgraded like the photo represenations). They didn't offer to move our things and there are no elevators. The lack of service, the misrepresentation of their rooms, the price, the lack of apology - it was a terrible experience and we would not recommend giving this hotel any future business as it is run right now. And to add insult to injury, when we checked our credit card bill - they double billed us after we had already paid on Expedia! What a joke.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Great location. QUIET environment."
A very pleasant stay. Facilities very good. Maintenance staff prompt and courteous when replacing burned out light bulb. Good room service both quality of food, promptness and price. One negative....couldn't figure out how to make the TV work.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Ray
"Flamingo Sta. Rosa"
We got a complimentary upgrade to a suite - so that says it all!
3 night business trip Nov 27, 2014
"Thanksgiving Stay"
The room worked out perfectly for us during the Thanksgiving weekend. We were centrally located to visit family and friends, plus we enjoyed a marvelous buffet holiday dinner.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Pahio
"Stay at Flamingo"
We come to the Flamingo for my birthday every year. We like playing tennis, bathing in the jacuzzi and swimming laps in the hotel pool. The restaurants nearby are fantastic and close and we fully relax for 24 hours. We love this hotel and the staff is always great.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"beware"
They took my deposit and drained my visa card with a bogus charge
1 night trip Nov 24, 2014
mike
"very clean and comfortable."
my fiance and I enjoyed every facet of the facilities and the flamingos treatment from their staff. we were totally satisfied.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Rodney
"Comfortable Stays"
Third stay here. Dr. Appts next day and wanted hotel near dr. Office .comfortable room. This stay was on the east wing which we enjoyed because of the location. Quiet and easier parking.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
"Hotel was OK, clean and bed was comfortable."
The food was terribly overpriced. Very dated.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"great stay"
Great staff. Very clean and comfortable dog friendly room. Beautiful grounds and pool.
Robbin
"A large, impressive facilty."
The wait staff in the restaurant and at the reception desk were excellent. The maid service was only adequate: Our room on the first day wasn't made up until lte afternoon. The room was reasonably priced, and we would return if the occasion dictated.
Ed
"Great getaway!"
Great hotel with a nice outdoor lap pool. There are lots of restaurants within the local vicinity, and the staff was very helpful.
2 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2014
Great location. Clean rooms but need some updating. Terrace Grill is fabulous!!!
2 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
"work trip"
Great visit. Very comfortable and conveniently located.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Nice hotel for business travel."
I stayed at The Flamingo the last 2 nights of the World Series. I found the community that was staying there a fun group to hang out with in the lounge and cheer on our Giants!!! My dinner both nights was lovely and I loved how on top the servers were in refilling my water glass. The rooms are small but comfortable, the bed was amazing!!! The bathroom is really small and the door should really pull out because there is hardly room to move around in there. The grounds are lovely and the pool is huge!!!
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
EO
"Mixed feelings!!!"
Plenty of noise from kids running in the halls at 11PM and early morning. The fitness is separate with short hours and a fee. The front desk failed to provide our wakeup call in that I had a early morning flight. Overall I think it's overpriced and I can get better value for my dollar.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Needs updating! Expensive, dirty room!"
Very disappointed in this "resort"! Room dirty and desperately needs updating! Way overpriced for an average room, tiny outdated bathroom and filthy old carpet. Will NOT stay there again!
5 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Marilyn
"Great place for the price"
Great place! We stayed at both the superior room and the executive room. The superior room was impressive. They recently remodeled all the superior rooms. All the furniture is really modern and make you feel like if you are paying top dollar. The bathrooms are small and not as remodeled as the actual room. What i did notice was that their housecleaners do an excellent job. It was obvious that the tub was old but it had no permanent dirt stains at the bottom. Which means they do a really good job at scrubbing. I have seen such stains in more expensive hotels and it really makes you question their cleanliness. I loved the fact that the room had 2 doors, one of which gives you super easy access to the parking lot. As for the Executive Room, it was pretty nice but it did not have that modern feel that we liked. But A huge plus for this room is the bed. The executive room bed was much better than the superior room's bed. Overall, our stay was really nice. The staff was great and breakfast was really good (just a little pricey). And the hotel is right behind a safeway, cvs, ihop, starbucks, etc. its in a great location! Cant wait to stay there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
Yesenia
"Average family style stay"
It was a nice family style hotel. The lay out of the grounds were big but easy to navigate. The pool area was huge with great coverage from the sun. The hot tub was huge & nice. The rooms are average. Clean but not very comforable. The bed were too hard for my back & the pillows were awful. There was no ability to order movies & no movie channels like HBO which was disappointing.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nice historical hotel but Wifi should be free."
I was upgraded to the executive suite, which was really nice. The man that checked me in was pleasant. When I asked about the Wifi, he said they are upgrading it for the next couple of days. But once it was up, they will provide this to the guests free of charge as a promotion. Turns out that you have to pay for Wifi, which I think is ridiculous since nowadays, since Wifi is free at most hotels. I had to go to a coffee shop to do my work. FYI - The hotel is a historic landmark. Some Hollywood movie stars have stayed here. The pool and hot tub were great - free of charge. The health spa has a fee depending on the services you want. They a tennis court and yoga studio.
3 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"A very average old hotel"
the hotel is very old. clean, but you may feel like in the 70's. It will be better if they remodel it.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Adrian
"Avoid the restaurant......but the pool is nice!"
The hotel is dated and is a large property to take care of. Probably good to great depending on the room you are in. We were in 417 I believe and the problem is that you hear the people above you..... a lot! Also, the hall noise is quiet loud. The room was OK, nothing special....but felt decent enough. We did make the mistake of eating breakfast at their restaurant and it was quite horrible. They need to hire a chef or at least a line cook of some nature. It was just badly prepared and it is tough to mess up Eggs Benedict.
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014