All hotels in Santa Rosa, California, United States of America
2777 4th St, Santa Rosa, CA, 95405, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Retro look"
We appreciated an update to a suite! Front desk staff were nice .
Other trip May 7, 2015
lolo
Refurbished hotel... Comfortable and quiet. Did not go to the onsite restaurant but the menu looked good.
Other trip May 7, 2015
Nanci
"Such a classic"
Loved this hotel for 30 years. A little shopworn but such a classic. Upgraded in the important ways, and a quiet oasis great location
1 night trip May 4, 2015
"it was a quiet "off the beaten path" hotel resort"
bathroom was not as clean as I would have liked- pool area is big and nice- kind of old fashioned such as the TV...
Other trip May 6, 2015
"good"
Great
1 night trip May 3, 2015
"Overnight Getaway"
Was for the Wine Country Century Bike Ride
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
What a disappointment! Our room was really far from the office so we thought it would be quiet. Nope. We couldn't find a WiFi spot even though I was told there was one by the coffee shop, but neither I nor the other couple (also trying) could find one. Access was (I think) $7 an hour. The room was bare bones. Staff was unfriendly and disinterested. Maybe in the summer when you can use the pool it might be worth staying there. We'd stayed there several years ago and had a much more pleasant experience. We won't be back.
1 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2015
jill
"Great stay and great location"
Half business, half pleasure but great stay overall. Front desk staff was very nice and helpful especially Steve the night manager. We will definitely be staying here again.
4 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Old hotel needs renovations"
Old and dated. Would not stay again. Needs to be renovated.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
sara
"Good hotel!"
The pool and jacuzzi look good. But we forgot the swimwear.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Tsutomu
Hotel has a cool "Madmen" type vibe. It is an older facility and the only issue I has was when the air was on low it created a bothersome vibration in the vents.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
We spent two nights at the hotel and the staff were extremely nic. The room was comfortable and clean.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Janelle
"Nickled and Dimed - WiFi Charged Per Device"
The hotel was ok, somewhat old and shabby, but the big surprise came at checkout. The hotel doesn't provide free wi-fi, which is rare as it is, but I had some work to do so I thought it would be worth the $7. Because I had already purchased the wi-fi, my wife also logged in on her iPad while I worked on my laptop. When I went to check out, I found that we were charged $7 PER DEVICE! I've never heard of such a thing and this wasn't at all made clear to us. Further, if we had logged in on our phones as well, we could have paid $28 for one day's worth of internet! And this was only for a one night's stay! If we had been there for a week we could have run up a huge bill without even realizing it just for a service that most hotels offer for free. Needless to say, I will find a different hotel next time I stay in Sonoma. There are many other choices in the area for the same price where I'm sure I'll get better service.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great pool for the kids"
Quick overnight stay, kids loved the pool, staff was very helpful and friendly. Some peeling paint over the window. Would've liked extra blankets in the room, although I know they would've brought if we'd called.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
shelly
"Back to the 60's"
Room was nice except for all the spiders. We had a first floor room with large gaps around the door which allowed spiders to invade the room. Breakfast was good, service and staff not so much. Guests not allowed to use the pool Monday-Friday 3:00-5:00. Parking is a huge problem for hotel guests if there is a function going on in a banquet room.
KB
"lost set from " Mad Men""
the Flamingo is like a set from " Mad Men " very 60's but with all the modern upgrades
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Jerry
"Ok for the price, but feels dated"
Feels dated, even the renovated rooms. Facilities are more like a large motel than a hotel. Also, no noise insulation; we were on the first floor, but people walking up and down the stairs sounded like they were stomping and jumping around.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Good location but so so facility."
Good location on the east side of Santa Rosa. Built in the 50's this hotel has had a number of renovations and has held up well over the years. The biggest problem is poor maid service. Check in- toilet unflushed and burn or cut in the bathroom sink bowl. Sink strainer was detached. Day one- no fresh soap and no coffee for the coffee pot. Day two- missing bathmat and used towel left on the floor. Day three- noticed that the off brand toilet took two flushes to empty. Its a three star hotel posing as a four star.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
At first I was a bit skeptical about the place when pulling up. It looked very old. I was pleasantly surprised though! I was upgraded to a suite and the rooms were well kept as well as the grounds and facility. It is an older hotel but very well maintained. They had a nice health club with privileges to and 2 lap pools which is awesome!! I would definitely stay here again
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Clean"
A little out of date, carpet and in room amenities but the bed was very comfortable. It was a short inexpensive Uber ride to the Russian River Brewery so that was a plus.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Mia
"Available heated lap pool"
I am a lifetime swimmer and very much like staying at Flamingo due to the 25 meter heated pool. There's no other place in the area where I would stay.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"6 Nights"
Look forward to staying there again
5 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Loved it"
My wife loved it in fact we stayed and extra night . Will definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
"Great value and charm, overall a very relaxing stay!"
Awesome Staff, Comfy Bed, Great place!
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Only stay in the 300, 400, and 500 rooms!"
We were in the older part of the hotel, all of the 100 and 200 rooms need updating. The bathroom is very narrow without any area in the room to use for putting on makeup. Two ladies who need to be at the same place at the same time can be an issue. The desk had a lamp we couldn't turn on and the plug behind it wasn't on because we did not turn the light switch at the entrance door, which was in the on position, down to turn on the power.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Aging hotel but good place to get some rest."
Older hotel just outside the main part of downtown. Room was a bit older in style. Bed was comfortable but bathroom was small and aging. The location was just outside of downtown in a quiet area. I was not happy I was asked for a credit card for incidentals and then a $100 hold was put on it without telling me they would do so, so I had to go back and switch out credit cards. Overall it was a good visit but I didn't spend much time in the hotel other than sleeping.
2 night trip Feb 16, 2015
Matthew
"Weekend getaway"
Took a weekend trip to Santa Rosa and stayed at the Flamingo. Hotel was conveniently located, the rooms were clean and the staff was nice.
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Not Bad."
We stayed 2 nights. The room and facilities are decent and nice, but nothing too special. The front desk staff was very helpful when I asked about things to do in the area. Was given coupons for museum and wine tasting.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Belle
"Great hotel and great location!!!!"
Loved it!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great hotel for family and youth teams!"
Went there with my family of 5 for my sons hockey tournament. All hockey families stayed there. Great fun for kids and adults by the pool and spa. Huge area for kids and adults to hang outside with a feeling of being secluded from the outside
"Nice hot tub and pool"
Cali was great in getting is set up with a quiet room, Thank you
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"perfect"
it just awesome everything just fell in place good staff nice room
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
brent
"very quiet, yet central"
my husband and I stayed there for a weekend to explore the wine country and loved it. The rooms are all upgraded and the place is very mid-century modern, which we LOVE.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
uli
"Not what We expected"
Our stay was okay. The room seemed neat but the carpet had some dirty spots. The hair dryer was outdated and not working. The shower was not draining so it was really uncomfortable taking a shower. Maybe it was just our room but I wouldn't stay at this Hotel again. For $160 dollars a night, I expected much more.
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Claudia
"No food after 9 anywhere."
No food in hotel after 9pm. No food in bar. No vending machines. Bring your own food if you take medication and require food with it. Bring your own food if you wish to eat after 9pm. No fridge or microwaves in rooms.
1 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
doug j
"Good place. Good value."
Solid place to stay. Rooms are clean and the staff is good. Place has a 1990s Vegas hotel feel to it. I'd stay again.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Glenn
"Everything good except paying extra for wifi."
Was there on business and liked the amenities for the most part. The spa is good. Jacuzzi is good. Paying $6.99 for wifi on each device or laptop is not cool at all. The hotel should bump the price up a few bucks and not nickle and dime me for necessary services.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"nice"
cool hot tub open to a huge poolgshcjhddjhdd deft dsscg edged dvh
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"No sleep past 6am"
The sequence of slamming doors from 6:30-8:30 woke my kids up....
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
Kenneth
Perfect stay during wine road weekend! It's clean and comfortable. The hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Consistently good"
Awesome as usual
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great and friendly hotel."
The young man who registered is was wonderful- great customer service experience!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
travel for work
"Not resort quality"
The hotel is in a good location for food and shopping. It's pet-friendly. However, there are extra charges for in-room wifi. The appliances are out-dated. There is no in-room movie ordering service. The hotel restaurant is adequate, but there are better options off-site. Not worth the price.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"great place for a mini break"
comfortable. spacious great friendly staff
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Fiona
"Price was a little much"
Yes it was a nice stay and the towels in the room where clean, but I think the price of the hotel was a little pricy for the location and what the room offered. The bed was a little hard and some of the pillows had been over used and flat. The staff was helpful and it was quiet by 9-10pm on a weekend which was nice
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
BG
I enjoyed it very much! Nice restaurant. Good food! Nice people.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Carlo
"Nice hotel, very quiet, and great staff"
Stayed for one night and it was everything we expected. Room was clean and the staff was very friendly. Check-in and check-out was very quick. Cons about hotel: no elevator in our building but there are many access doors so hauling luggage to 2nd floor was not too hard. Also Wi-Fi is an extra $7 per night. Overall great hotel, would recommend to friends.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Lupita
Extremely friendly staff and great customer service! The rooms are extremely clean and large. We paid a few more dollars for a pillow top mattress however our bed was still very firm. Great location!!
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Best place in Santa Rosa"
Exceeded expectations in many ways. The staff was very helpful in regards to planning excursions and so sweet to us. Ruth at check-in upgraded us so that our family would enjoy our stay even more. She and the staff were so kind. The room was more than just comfortAble-it felt like an apartment!
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Erin
"Eh..."
I've stayed here before in a better room. This time I stayed in room 429. It was alright. However, the housekeeper walked in on me changing. She didn't know or announce herself. It was pretty embarrassing. As she walked to the next room, she didn't announce herself and walked in that room as well. The menu choices this time weren't many and weren't very tasty. My last stay was much more pleasant. This time I felt uncomfortable in the room the whole time. Wouldn't stay there again. I wouldn't recommend either. Overpriced for their "UPDATED" rooms.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014