All hotels in Santa Rosa, California, United States of America
2777 4th StSanta RosaCA95405United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice place to stay and relax"
Nice place to stay. Comfy, big accessible room with king bed overlooking the pool area. Parking is kind of a pain to get close to doors to back rooms and getting around the hotel is a bit difficult until you get your bearings. Great pool but should have adult-only area.
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Carrie
the room was totally different with website photos. old and cheap and dirty. we left one paints at hotel but call them 2 days got no answer. i feel i got cheat
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
chuwei
Good room and great resort. No free coffee in the lobby, would be better with this for business travel. No true business center, kiosk was having problems during my stay. Hotel desk assisted so that was nice.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
"Great Beer-cation!"
It was unseasonably warm during our stay but with the air conditioned rooms and pool we were content. We love how one door of our room led to the parking lot while the other led to the inner hallway. It felt secure and connected us with the rest of the hotel. Downtown in minutes away too! We will return!
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Caroline R.
"Fabulous Flamingo"
Absolutely beautiful and friendly place to stay. The only thing that I would have liked is an elevator, but I'm sure there was help if I had asked.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Maureen
Nice room but the drapes were very worn. Holes. Didn't even keep light out.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Expensive and awful!"
We stayed at the Flamingo because our high school reunion was held there. The hotel staff were gracious and helpful. HOWEVER, the hotel was awful! It was old and dated and uncomfortable. I just can't say enough negative things about it. The worst part is that it was $300 per night! Outrageous for the accommodations.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
The staff were friendly. I think they should provide a shower mat, as my Aunt is elderly and almost slipped while showering. The 2nd day, they did not leave a bath mat for laying on the floor when getting out of the shower.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
The pool is a nice place to gather with family and friends!
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Room was not ready upon arrival (during check-in hours). Had to wait for 1/2 to start check-in process again. Manager did provide complimentary continental breakfast coupons because the room was not ready.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"Great place for a short stay"
Love the hotel grounds, great pool and spa, landscaping. Breakfast done perfectly. Room clean and attractive. A bit dark, stuffy and closed in feeling though.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"Fun stay-cation!"
My 9 year old son and I spent a day at Safari West and the rest of the weekend at the Flamingo. The pool was fantastic! The restaurant was great. We ate out on the patio both nights and enjoyed the menu/wine selection. Staff was friendly and service was excellent! Looking forward to going back with my girlfriends for a "moms only" weekend so we can utilize the spa!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
The restaurant and bar were lacking, but the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. No wifi, no breakfast, and they closed the pool for a private party one day.
2 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
shirley
Everything was great but the key to get in building. Had to walk all the way around the hotel to get in. They where in the process of changing over their key system. Our stay was great. The tall black lady at front desk was fantastic. My wife and I enjoyed our stay.
4 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
STEVEN
"Pillows are very uncomfortable."
All of the pillows on the bed were old, worn out pillows. Otherwise, the hotel is really wonderful. Just suggesting that you bring your own pillow from home Additionally, hallway carpets were dirty.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Back in time"
This place makes you think of the 60's and family fun. It is a lovely fun setting that offers something for everyone to do. Close to many attractions and activities, we found it convenient and comfortable
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
las vegas clan
"Nothing fancy it is just a place to stay."
This was nothing fancy. I was expecting a bit more, but oh well I t served the purpose. I would have liked the TV in the bedroom vs in a separate room. I was also surprised that didn't have an elevator at least that is what an employee told me. Glad I didn't need them, but it crossed my mind how this would not convenient for people that really need elevators which I am getting close to need them.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"3 night Wine Country mini-vacation"
The check-in was a little slow moving - 5pm and our room wasn't 100% ready however they found us another room within a few minutes and it worked out just fine. Some parts of the hotel could use some love but overall it was a good stay and would stay there again. Thx,
3 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"QUIET ROOM & DINNER MENU"
We were in a very quiet room, which we requested. It had been re-decorated, which I appreciated, as I had stayed there many times in the past. But the parking was extremely limited. A couple of nights when we came back to our room after being out and about, we had to park two buildings over from ours. Didn't care for that at all. It was a long walk back to our room. We had both breakfast and lunch at the hotel, which were very good. We had dinner one evening and were very disappointed with the selection and the food. The dinner menu leaves alot to be desired!! Because of that, we ate dinner away from the hotel.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Joanne
"Will return!"
Very comfy beds. Great pool! Beautiful outdoor area.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Mariana
We stayed three nights, two of which the A/C did not work. One of the nights a technician was able to fix the A/C. The second time we called they sent two different front desk type people. One of them was down right rude. This hotel might be nostalgic for some but not for me. The pool area was nice and so was most of the staff. We will be looking for another hotel the next time we are in Santa Rosa.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Perfect short getaway"
They let us check in early and gave us a newer room. Beds were double and not terribly comfortable but the room itself was nice. Pool was big, cold but perfect for 90 degree weather, nice atmosphere, music and great for a family or couple. Breakfast was delicious and of normal restaurant price. Brought our 2 children and had an absolute fabulous time. Also went to Spring Lake which was near by and had dinner at Crepe Vine which was delicious.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Anthony
Rooms are small outdated, and staff was just decent.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised!"
Very impressed. Pool and lounge area well maintined. Better area of Santa Rosa. Thin walls only negative....
4 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Disappointing"
We were not impressed with this hotel. The room was stuffy and the beds were lumpy. The service was particularly underwhelming. Our keys stopped working mid-way through our stay, so we had to take several trips to the front desk, which was a considerable walk from our room. It took more than 30 minutes to get the problem fixed. When we left we were glad that we were only staying 1 night. Would not stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Two nights for over $700 and did not even include"
nothing to write home about, nothing to write home about nothing to write home about
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
na
"So clean loved it"
Was nice pool was so clean and nice we went to Giants game came back late went to bar close by very nice stay thank you
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Arica
Nice hotel for the price. We would go back. There are a couple of breakfast places around the hotel.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
Jay
"won't be returning. save your money"
Rooms definitely need updating. Everything but the bed I thought was ugly. There's no room service. They charge for wifi. The pool towels are what I use for rags at home. The breakfast, $9.... and it's a pathetic menu. I've gotten better free continental breakfasts that had way more. I won't be returning. $140 I paid for the room. An absolute waste!!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
"Nice tv and bed. Staff seems nice."
Nice bed
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Nice hotel and friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Stacy
"Nice hotel close to town"
Easy to find. The room was very quiet and very comfortable. We enjoyed the complimentary wine tasting in the lobby.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Helen
"Nice...close to our son's apartment"
Pleasant experience....like a time warp back to the 60's. Clean and comfortable. Great location for us when visiting our son. Staff very good and helpful. Would recommend this hotel highly.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"nice pool basic room"
The room was fine, not great, just fine. The shower was not very clean, with someone else's hair stuck all over the walls. Hallways were very basic. Parking and finding our room upon arrival at night was a little difficult. The pool area was nice.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Judi
"Quick stay in Santa Rosa"
We arrived late after about a 7 hour drive. Desk clerk was super friendly, threw in free wi-fi, recommended a place to grab a bite to eat so late, and gave us a coupon for a local restaurant! We checked out the hotel restaurant and they were super nice too. Decided to have room service and the lady that delivered the food was super nice TOO!!! Everyone was so sweet and accommodating. They even gave me some free ice for my ice chest in my car! The room was fine ... not awesome, not awful. But fine. Not huge, not small, just fine. It's obviously an older hotel that has been remodeled and updated. Bathrooms could use a bit more updating ... mold on the ceiling of the shower and one of those wimpy wall hanging hair dryers that couldn't dry a baby's hair in 30 minutes. The TV could have been maybe bigger and offered movies but we were so tired we ate, slept, and left. The beds were super comfy and clean too. It was perfect for what we needed and the friendly staff was really nice.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
jenell
"Lovely"
What a pleasant surprise. I was hesitant based on some reviews but the whole place was beautiful. My little girl was excited by the beautiful chandelier in the lobby alone. We felt pampered just hanging by the pool and the kids loved that they could swim till 11. I'd definitely choose a room on the second floor if possible. We were given the option and I chose second floor. Some first floor rooms can be next to the rear exits and could be noisy. Loved that it has that 50's resort vibe. I'd love to have this place be a destination spot for me and my day for years to come.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Adrienne
"Convenient Location"
I overnighted at Flamingo before going for a very important surgery the following day and found it very convenient with a 24-hour CVS Pharmacy a stone's throw away. Very clean, comfy bed, many pillows, big screen and I found the staff - Front Office, F&B and Rooms to be very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend The Flamingo to friends and family.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Salote
"Centrally located hotel"
The exterior and the lobby of the Flamingo Hotel is completely outdated. Nothing is included if you book through Expedia. There is a fee for everything: wi-fi, the hotel computer, microwave, & breakfast. No exercise equipment is on-site. There is a nice lap pool and health club that shares the parking lot with the hotel. However, the fee is $15/day for each person.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
M. A.
Fantastic stay. Staff was kind and curtious to special requests. Only down side was the pool. With soccer balls and tennis balls being thrown across the length of the pool, you had to be on guard the whole time. Staff were watching but didn't seem to control the problem.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"1 night for business"
This hotel was just ok. Check in took much too long. Room was on the 2nd floor with no elevators. Carpet was old and musty.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
business travel
"Decent but a little too pricey for what it is..."
Hotel was nice but a little dated. I feel it was a bit overpriced for what it was. Air conditioning in room worked poorly.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"Major disappointment!"
The young lady at the front desk was not very friendly or pleasant not the way you would want your stay at a hotel to start. It doesn't take a lot to just smile and have a pleasant attitude. The room was okay, but not great, we requested non-smoking, but could smell smoke in the room. You could hear every noise possible, although check out was at 11 am, house keeping was knocking on the door at 8am. Not really what we had expected from check in until check out.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Great place to stay, but guests are charged extra for pool, wi-fi, and workout room usage per day if they choose to use those additions; thus, expenses become costly.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
I enjoyed the stay. The hotel grounds were nice and the staff was helpful.
1 night trip with friends Jul 7, 2015
Terri
"Fine stopover on trip through the valleys"
Drove through Sonoma and Napa Valleys. Flamingo was a fine stopover with a great pool area and fun interior decorations reminding guests of the resort's glorious past. Rooms ok. Aircon noisy and not great.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Lau
This hotel was very cute and had a beautiful giant pool area. However the room had cute design but worn out. Dings on most of the furniture, cracked bathroom sink (that didn't drain) stinky refrigerator.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Nice hotel with easy access by car"
A pleasant stay with a great outdoor pool and recreational area. The hotel charges extra for wi-fi and use of the gym when booked through Expedia, this was a disappointment.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"welcoming staff and beautiful pool"
short stay, free upgrade to a suite due to an expedia mistake and easy checkout
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"GREAT STAY!!!!!"
My daughter and I were only able to spend one night.....we be doing a special trip down for more time.....room was wonderful food was great!
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
Dottie J.
"Hope you stay low-key and comfortable....."
I would stay at the Flamingo again and have been a guest there for 5 years. It's the staff that makes or breaks the experience and they are all fairly friendly and want to provide good customer service. Housekeeping and restaurant need to update...very doeable. Feels like home away from home, and a getaway from the big city. Loved the big canopy tents for eating poolside.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015