All hotels in Clackamas, Oregon, United States of America
9040 SE Adams St, Clackamas, OR, 97015, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Is becoming one of my favorite places to stay"
We just stayed last week and had to come back to the Portland area for personal business again this week. I would have to say this hotel is becoming one of my favorite places to stay when coming to the Portland area. Although it is right next to the highway, we did not hear any road noise. The beds are very comfortable and the staff is very friendly. The only reason, I did not give five stars on cleanliness. The room we stayed in this time was clean other than some dusting that needed to be done under the sink and some areas of the room and some carpet stains. The complimentary breakfast choices where good. For the room rate we where pleased with our stay and we will probably be staying there again on some of our future trips to the Portland area.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Valorie
"Pleased with our stay..."
We where very pleased with our stay, the staff was very welcoming and the beds where comfortable. The only reason, I did not give five stars on cleanliness, hotel condition and neighborhood. The room we stayed in was clean other than some dusting that needed to be done under the sink and some areas of the room. The Neighborhood was what you should expect for a place right of a highway exit. For our needs, this was a perfect location. We had personal business in Gresham and wanted to do some shopping at Clackamas Town Center. We will be staying here again!
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
Valorie
"Portland trip"
It was inexpensive, comfortable and easy to drive from the hotel since it is right next to the highway. The service was great.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Kimberly
"Good place to stay."
Location provided easy access to my meeting site. Breakfast area often crowded and noisy (not surprising as many families with children were staying there). Front desk personnel extremely knowledgeable about the area and tourist attractions, providing excellent directions. Just wish the room had a refrigerator.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"I'd stay again"
Not much of a lobby but not a big deal. Not perfect but overall not bad. Clean comfortable room, soft comfortable beds.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Good but rooms need an upgrade"
The area was decent and had easy access to the highway. Even though the highway was next to the hotel, the noise level wasn't that bad. The room condition was good, but needed some TLC. There was no fridge or microwave, which was a real bummer, but according to the hotel, they are upgrading later this year (2015) to install new curtains, fridge and microwave. The breakfast they serve is really good! Overall I was satisfied with my stay and didn't have a bad experience. I hope they upgrade the rooms like they say they are going...
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Loved everything about this hotel (super fun and great sense if humor with signs; fun coffee mustache cups etc) our particular room was TINY tho...I'm not claustrophobic but did feel very squeezed. Other than that it was great
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Great staff"
The staff here went out of their way to make our stay as good as it could be. I thought the hotel was overall a good price and good value.
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Good Hotel"
This is my go to hotel while in the Portland area. The rooms are comfortable and clean. Service is good. There are a few places eat near the hotel. It's an older property but you get a good night sleep and the hotel is worth the money. Nice place.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"very pleasant"
The room was nice and staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Jose
"Good Bargain!"
Great stay with wonderful breakfast! Very quiet even though close to highway. Good price and helpful staff
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Well"
It was a convenient location!
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Alexandra
"excellent hotel"
Nice hotel with excellent staff
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"nice hotel"
The stay was good but the hot tub was out of order but I would stay there again.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
I was just there one night and it was perfect for what I needed.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Noisy Hotel"
The hotel was right off of HWY 205 and the entrance to the hotel was off the main hwy, onto the main street, one turn off of that street, then through the parking lot of a restaurant...very confusing. The staff was very nice and helpful in checking me in. The elevator was at the end of a long hallway, and the light buttons on the elevator did not work. The noise of the elevator was very loud and I was worried that it was going to stall. The room was a fine size, although there was no fridge or microwave and the television screen was not visible from the bed closest to the a/c and window. I tried to call the front desk to ask the wifi password, which they didn't give me at the front desk, and the phone didnt work. We slept great and the beds were very comfortable! In the eealry morning, there was some sort of construction in our hallway and we were woken up by noise. When I investigated into the hallway, there were new windows sitting in the hallway, several rooms open and people going in and out working on them...etc. Breakfast was great with many vegetarian choices. Check out was easy.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Grego & Laurie
"Good but not amazing"
Good place to stay, not sure it's worth $100 dollars a night. I would have said $90 is more fare, but that's me penny pinching.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"P2K15"
Bed was comfortable & the free breakfast was great!
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"A good choice"
Nice hotel with friendly and helpful staff.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Comfortable bed , good breakfast, practically no counter space in bathroom
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice place for a short stay."
I enjoyed our stay at the hotel, the room was clean and tidy and not noisey. Next to a Denny's, not fancy but if your tired from driving it's an easy walk. Breakfast was good and easy.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Schulthe
"Nice Edge of Portland Hotel - Good Location"
Older building, well maintained, really good staff, smaller rooms, free breakfast, hot cookies, always on coffee, 2-3Mbps wifi. Half the price of downtown -- less fancy -- maybe more freebies. Can request fridge and microwave for room. Bathrooms not spacious at all, but clean and good hot water. Portland culture NOT on display -- this hotel does not keep Portland Weird. A nice mall is one exit over, but you likely won't walk. Also you can catch MAX at mall and ride to downtown (est. 40 min). Bobs Red Mill tours nearby - weekdays at 10AM.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Craig
"dont bring lots of stuff"
very tight quarters. very clean. walls very very thin. beds not comfy :(
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Sean
"at the edge of somewhere else ..."
In, out, no lingering.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
stuart
"Family Time"
Hotel is clean, convenient to freeway access. Great breakfast. Noisy due to freeway noise.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Frances
"Small rooms & noisy too."
The double queen room we had was very small. There were 3 of us in the room, and if more than 1 person was up and around at the same time, it was very cramped. The bathroom is likewise tiny, with only just enough room to turn around. There is NO chance for 2 people to get ready in there at the same time. If you choose to stay here, it is important to request a room away from the freeway. We heard from other guests that they had a rough nights sleep with all the freeway noise. We got lucky and were in a room on the back side away from the freeway, but paid for it with the only view out our window being a wall about 6 feet away. If we craned our neck, we could see daylight, but just a sliver. However, even though we didn't have freeway noise both my wife and I were kept awake by the snoring of the person in the room next door. They gave away free ear plugs at the front desk, so that was the first clue that this hotel is not the best sound insulated either from the freeway or the other rooms.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"It worked."
I came from out of town, so pictures were what I had to go by as well as ratings. Room was spacious, tiny bathroom, no refrigerator, broken lamps felt like surprise after surprise.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Paris
Very friendly staff both pm and am. Made us a print out map due to weather and cell signal. Just wondered about the 8 to 10 black bags of trash sitting on the luggage upon entry outside under the carport.Everything else great.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Ruth Ann
"Exam Weekend"
I was very content as soon as I checked in. Everyone was super nice, I had never been to Oregon before and if this is what it is like-then I will be visiting much more often! Staff was great, lovely people all around. Clean room, breakfast had fruit, which was a plus, and coffee and tea at all hours. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Cynthia
"great room"
Room was comfortable but a little small. Staff was friendly and breakfast was very good. Fantastic workout room. I would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice hotel near Clackamas town center"
Great from the moment I walked in. The man that checked me in was absolutely charming. Will stay here on my next trip to Portland.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"under construction"
Under construction but no big deal there. Its an older Hampton so the upgrade will help.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
KC
"outstanding, Fabulous"
wonderful service they helped us with our luggage upstairs which is rare, our lamp and phone didn't work as we got in the room but they fixed it right away. breakfast was always excellent and new every day on the menu. this will be our new stay every time we visit Clackamas, Oregon from now on.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Justin and Stephanie
"Not great for a Hampton Inn"
I have stayed in many Hampton Inns and this was the most disappointing. The rooms are tiny and the bathrooms even tinier. An update is overdue for everything past the common space. The hotel is also directly next to I-205, thus quite loud due to passing traffic. I won't stay here again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
K
"Hampton Inn"
This hotel was very nice. My favorite part was there is a bar right next door at Denny's. The facility was quite splendid and a calm atmosphere.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
emily
"A hotel in need of a lot of TLC."
We stayed here for the Thanksgiving extended weekend to visit family in the Portland area. The hotel was convenient, priced right, but needed some TLC. It was nice to see significant remodeling was taking place with the main hall and entry being redone. The disappointment was lack of attention to detail: the neighbor's door squeaked loudly like a cat whose tail was stepped on; the wall outlet next to our bed was jammed with electrical cords; and counter top in the bathroom was minuscule, so even one person had to balance what items one was using at one time.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
RICHARD
"Two thumbs up for friendly staff!"
THe staff was the friendliest I have ever encountered. I have stayed at many 5 star Hotels around the country and this had the best customer service. We chose this hotel because our family lives in Milwaukie and this was the closest. It is convenient to the mall and many eating establishments. The gym is clean and always open as is the hot tub. They were doing construction so that is why they lost a point, (I understand that it needs to be done and I appreciate the updates but I would like to have had the option to stay or not) I was also situated close to the elevator and had to listen to the DING! of the bell all night ling (And the bell is unusually loud) BUT the rooms were clean, the shower had great water pressure the breakfast was typical hotel food and the staff was above and beyond!
4 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
"Great staff........disappointing Hotel"
The one shining savior of this experience was the staff. They were super friendly and always upbeat. Having worked in customer service myself in the past, I always appreciate being helped by people who seem to actually like their jobs. Now to the bad news..........We specifically chose this hotel even though it was further away from the venue we were attending because we had an odd number of people coming......two adults and three teenagers the size of adults (two girls and a boy). Queen beds only comfortably hold two people. The hotel said that they offered roll away beds that would have accommodated our son.......the odd man out. What was not stated is that there is not room for the roll away bed to actually fit in the rooms. So our son ended up crashing on the floor. If we would have known this we would not have stayed here, but rather closer to where our event was being held. The bathroom had what appeared to be black mold on the wall by the bath tub that I did not notice until the morning........not a large amount but still unsettling. The hotel is currently under construction, which we were not made aware of before arrival. All in all we were pretty disappointed with the hotel itself and would not stay there again in the future.
"No Sleeping In"
Construction was going on during our 4 Day stay so this put obe of the two Elevators out of service each day. We were on the third floor but could still hear the pounding of the men working on the tile each morning we woyld have liked to sleep in longer. We do understand improvements are necessary, guess it woukd have been nice to have kniw consteuction would be taking place during our stay and we could have made other plans.
4 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"For business"
Good value, bed was a little lumpy, great gym
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Nick
"Excellent!"
Amazing staff and a very convenient location! This was one of the best hotel stays I've had!
2 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
Rooms are simple but clean. Staff friendly. Breakfast was good - lots of choices.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Reasonable, but lacking"
Hotel was convenient to I-205, but one exit south of most of the other Clackamas hotels, restaurants and shopping. Rates were only slightly less. Room was quite small for two queen beds and four people, no room for a rollaway bed and no refrigerator. Breakfast room was large and selections were as expected. Hotel was clean, service was fine, but for similar price, I would look elsewhere next time.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Cookies!"
Love this place, staff, & the cookies (which we missed). They made over the breakfast area since our last stay, looks great. Always clean & inviting.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Frances
"location"
Great location for airport and other activities in the Portland area. right off of HWY 205 in Clackamas.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
michelle
"Smallish rooms"
We have stayed in several Hamptons recently and this struck me as among the smaller rooms we've stayed in. The breakfast area was packed Saturday morning, but that was probably due to the youth sports team families all hitting the breakfast area at the same time we did. Sunday was better.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"vacation"
Bed was very comfotable! Staff was helpful, they gave me maps and helped me plan my tours efficiently.
2 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Samu
Nice hotel. Rooms are comfortable. Dated common areas. Clean and price is reasonable. Entrance to hotel is hard to locate off of main highway. Would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Right off the freeway"
We wanted ajoining rooms but were not able to get one. It was good that the hotel was close to the highway but also is had a lot of noice as well.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Roland
"Stay at Hampton Clackamas"
Had a wonderful family vacation at the Hampton and we loved the beds and pillows, they were so comfortable. The staff made you feel at home and were available to help you with any need. I am going back to visit my sister in the future will only use this hotel. My whole family also had the same experience, very congenial staff and very kind and friendly.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014