All hotels in Clackamas, Oregon, United States of America
9040 SE Adams St, Clackamas, OR, 97015, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Delicious food
    Comfortable
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
The Freeway noise drove me crazy but other than that, my stay was great!
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2016
Sidney
"No mini fridge / microwave in room. One must"
Think every room should automatically have a small mini fridge and a microwave. It's been a long time since I haven't seen these items in a room automatically. I did not learn till the end of my stay that you must request these items at this Hotel. Staff was very friendly
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Terrie
"Hampton Inn stay"
very comfortable. staff accomidating.
1 night trip Dec 12, 2015
"Christmas trip"
Hotel was decent and room was good in middle of renovation on another floor but staff and everything was great we will most likely stay again when in town.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Jeffrey
"Best Hotel in the area for the price!"
Staff was friendly, hotel was very clean, and room was very comfortable.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Darlene
On a last-minute decision we opted to make reservations for a room in the greater Portland, Oregon area. We selected Hampton Inn based on a recent wonderful experience we had at a Hampton Inn in Surrey-Langley BC while visiting Vancouver on our 1st wedding anniversary last summer. I was a little disappointed with the condition of the hotel in Clackamas. We had to hook up our TV in order to use it, the flooring/carpeting needs to be replaced and the room furniture was out of date. That being said, the bed slept comfortably and the hot breakfast was decent - although not as good in taste, freshness nor quality that was provided in Langley BC. The staff was nice enough. I believe there might be a small amount of ongoing renovation taking place at the hotel currently. On a positive note, the hotel is located right off of the freeway and is easy to find.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Horrible hotel!!!"
This hotel was horrible and it look like the last time it got remodeled was 20 years ago!!!
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
Sergio H
"Nice hotel. Great Staff!!"
The hotel was great. Close to Portland but not right in the middle of the busy traffic. The staff was super friendly and super helpful. The breakfast was very substantial. Plenty of hot and cold items to choose from. Would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Lacks microwave and refrigerator but comfortable in other ways.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
"Below Average"
I would call this a lower grade Hampton. The bathroom was the smallest I have ever seen in a hotel. More like a 1/2 batch. Absolutely zero counter space. The place could use a total makeover.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
Not Provided
"OLD PROPERTY"
This property is old. Tiny bathrooms (air vent cover hanging off the wall), old fixtures with no microwave or fridge. Situated just off a major highway(205)the traffic noise is constant. My gps had trouble finding the motel. In general the place requires a total makeover. As a first time user of Hampton Inns, it was disappointing. Perhaps it was just the wrong property. I would think twice before using Hampton Inns again.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
PATRICK
We checked in very late but the receptionist was very friendly - in inconvenienced at all and ready for us.
1 night family trip Sep 22, 2015
Ants all over basin. Bath does barely drain. Wall paper peeling off at many places. Damp spots around the ceiling. Room in dire need of a revamp.
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
Torsten
"Ok if you want something quick"
The pics made it look more cozy then it was. I was looking forward to taking a bath but they stuck us in an acceptable room which had no bathtub. Said it was all they had left. I was bummed that I was told that a head of time, would've booked somewhere else.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
"Good budget hotel"
Room was next to the highway, so summer traffic noise was moderate 24 hrs./day. No in-room microwave or fridge for convenience. However, the extensive breakfast was a big "plus".Plenty of variety, eggs, omelets, biscuits & gravy & more. Not just the usual juice, cereal & muffins.
3 night trip Sep 4, 2015
Ron
"Is becoming one of my favorite places to stay"
We just stayed last week and had to come back to the Portland area for personal business again this week. I would have to say this hotel is becoming one of my favorite places to stay when coming to the Portland area. Although it is right next to the highway, we did not hear any road noise. The beds are very comfortable and the staff is very friendly. The only reason, I did not give five stars on cleanliness. The room we stayed in this time was clean other than some dusting that needed to be done under the sink and some areas of the room and some carpet stains. The complimentary breakfast choices where good. For the room rate we where pleased with our stay and we will probably be staying there again on some of our future trips to the Portland area.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Valorie
"Pleased with our stay..."
We where very pleased with our stay, the staff was very welcoming and the beds where comfortable. The only reason, I did not give five stars on cleanliness, hotel condition and neighborhood. The room we stayed in was clean other than some dusting that needed to be done under the sink and some areas of the room. The Neighborhood was what you should expect for a place right of a highway exit. For our needs, this was a perfect location. We had personal business in Gresham and wanted to do some shopping at Clackamas Town Center. We will be staying here again!
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
Valorie
"Surprised at this Hampton Inn"
Our check in and fist two nights were ok. The third night we noticed that the floor was not vacuumed. After the fourth night they didn't clean the room, empty the garbage or provide clean towels. When we complained to the staff they said there wasn't anything they could do, the head house cleaner had left for the day. They did give us clean towels and empty the garbage, but the sheets weren't changed nor the floor vacuumed for the third day in a row. They couldn't comp us a night because we booked through Expedia (which I will not do again). They were supposed give us 20000 HH honors point but as of yet they haven't.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Kmn
"Close to family"
Nice lobby and complimentary breakfast. Staff very helpful. Hotel is old and needs some updating, especially in bathroom. Wish there was a pool
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
stephanie
"Portland trip"
It was inexpensive, comfortable and easy to drive from the hotel since it is right next to the highway. The service was great.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Kimberly
"Good place to stay."
Location provided easy access to my meeting site. Breakfast area often crowded and noisy (not surprising as many families with children were staying there). Front desk personnel extremely knowledgeable about the area and tourist attractions, providing excellent directions. Just wish the room had a refrigerator.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"I'd stay again"
Not much of a lobby but not a big deal. Not perfect but overall not bad. Clean comfortable room, soft comfortable beds.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Very clean"
Very clean but bed soft, small room with no counter space In bathroom or elsewhere, no refrigerator . Great air conditioning
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Close to freeway. Clean, accommodating."
Room was clean. Brought a roll away bed in for an extra guest. Shower head was a little broken. Had to be just right for it to stay at the height on the wall. Faucet on the sink needed a new seal. It would leak if you pulled it up more than half way. A fridge in the room would have been appreciated, but the A/C worked perfectly and was very appreciated. Warmest weekend all summer. Would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Nick
"Disappointing for a Hampton Inn"
The hotel was ok, but disappointing for a Hampton Inn. Old property, not many updates, hallways smell like smoke...It would be fine for a lower end hotel, but disappointing for a Hampton Inn.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Good but rooms need an upgrade"
The area was decent and had easy access to the highway. Even though the highway was next to the hotel, the noise level wasn't that bad. The room condition was good, but needed some TLC. There was no fridge or microwave, which was a real bummer, but according to the hotel, they are upgrading later this year (2015) to install new curtains, fridge and microwave. The breakfast they serve is really good! Overall I was satisfied with my stay and didn't have a bad experience. I hope they upgrade the rooms like they say they are going...
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Loved everything about this hotel (super fun and great sense if humor with signs; fun coffee mustache cups etc) our particular room was TINY tho...I'm not claustrophobic but did feel very squeezed. Other than that it was great
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Location"
would not stay at this hotel again because of location. Had to take cab to train station when we wanted to go downtown. Cabs were not very reliable. Staff were very helpful and hotel very clean, just bad location for our trip.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"Great staff"
The staff here went out of their way to make our stay as good as it could be. I thought the hotel was overall a good price and good value.
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Good Hotel"
This is my go to hotel while in the Portland area. The rooms are comfortable and clean. Service is good. There are a few places eat near the hotel. It's an older property but you get a good night sleep and the hotel is worth the money. Nice place.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"very pleasant"
The room was nice and staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Jose
"Good Bargain!"
Great stay with wonderful breakfast! Very quiet even though close to highway. Good price and helpful staff
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Expedia & Hotel did not have same information"
We reserved a room with two queen beds. When we arrived at 1:30am, weary from traveling, the hotel only had rooms with one bed. That didn't work very well for the four of us. It was too late to go somewhere else and we were too tired to keep driving. The staff was very helpful and found us a roll a way bed. Two of my children had to sleep in the twin roll a way bed. Not sure if that was the hotel's mistake, or expedia's?
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Well"
It was a convenient location!
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Alexandra
"excellent hotel"
Nice hotel with excellent staff
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"nice hotel"
The stay was good but the hot tub was out of order but I would stay there again.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
I was just there one night and it was perfect for what I needed.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Noisy Hotel"
The hotel was right off of HWY 205 and the entrance to the hotel was off the main hwy, onto the main street, one turn off of that street, then through the parking lot of a restaurant...very confusing. The staff was very nice and helpful in checking me in. The elevator was at the end of a long hallway, and the light buttons on the elevator did not work. The noise of the elevator was very loud and I was worried that it was going to stall. The room was a fine size, although there was no fridge or microwave and the television screen was not visible from the bed closest to the a/c and window. I tried to call the front desk to ask the wifi password, which they didn't give me at the front desk, and the phone didnt work. We slept great and the beds were very comfortable! In the eealry morning, there was some sort of construction in our hallway and we were woken up by noise. When I investigated into the hallway, there were new windows sitting in the hallway, several rooms open and people going in and out working on them...etc. Breakfast was great with many vegetarian choices. Check out was easy.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Grego & Laurie
"Good but not amazing"
Good place to stay, not sure it's worth $100 dollars a night. I would have said $90 is more fare, but that's me penny pinching.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"P2K15"
Bed was comfortable & the free breakfast was great!
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"A good choice"
Nice hotel with friendly and helpful staff.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Comfortable bed , good breakfast, practically no counter space in bathroom
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice place for a short stay."
I enjoyed our stay at the hotel, the room was clean and tidy and not noisey. Next to a Denny's, not fancy but if your tired from driving it's an easy walk. Breakfast was good and easy.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Schulthe
"Nice Edge of Portland Hotel - Good Location"
Older building, well maintained, really good staff, smaller rooms, free breakfast, hot cookies, always on coffee, 2-3Mbps wifi. Half the price of downtown -- less fancy -- maybe more freebies. Can request fridge and microwave for room. Bathrooms not spacious at all, but clean and good hot water. Portland culture NOT on display -- this hotel does not keep Portland Weird. A nice mall is one exit over, but you likely won't walk. Also you can catch MAX at mall and ride to downtown (est. 40 min). Bobs Red Mill tours nearby - weekdays at 10AM.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Craig
"dont bring lots of stuff"
very tight quarters. very clean. walls very very thin. beds not comfy :(
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Sean
"at the edge of somewhere else ..."
In, out, no lingering.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
stuart
"Family Time"
Hotel is clean, convenient to freeway access. Great breakfast. Noisy due to freeway noise.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Frances
"Small rooms & noisy too."
The double queen room we had was very small. There were 3 of us in the room, and if more than 1 person was up and around at the same time, it was very cramped. The bathroom is likewise tiny, with only just enough room to turn around. There is NO chance for 2 people to get ready in there at the same time. If you choose to stay here, it is important to request a room away from the freeway. We heard from other guests that they had a rough nights sleep with all the freeway noise. We got lucky and were in a room on the back side away from the freeway, but paid for it with the only view out our window being a wall about 6 feet away. If we craned our neck, we could see daylight, but just a sliver. However, even though we didn't have freeway noise both my wife and I were kept awake by the snoring of the person in the room next door. They gave away free ear plugs at the front desk, so that was the first clue that this hotel is not the best sound insulated either from the freeway or the other rooms.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"It worked."
I came from out of town, so pictures were what I had to go by as well as ratings. Room was spacious, tiny bathroom, no refrigerator, broken lamps felt like surprise after surprise.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Paris
Very friendly staff both pm and am. Made us a print out map due to weather and cell signal. Just wondered about the 8 to 10 black bags of trash sitting on the luggage upon entry outside under the carport.Everything else great.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015