All hotels in Clackamas, Oregon, United States of America
9040 SE Adams StClackamasOR97015United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

• Value for money
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"at the edge of somewhere else ..."
In, out, no lingering.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
stuart
"Family Time"
Hotel is clean, convenient to freeway access. Great breakfast. Noisy due to freeway noise.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Frances
"Small rooms & noisy too."
The double queen room we had was very small. There were 3 of us in the room, and if more than 1 person was up and around at the same time, it was very cramped. The bathroom is likewise tiny, with only just enough room to turn around. There is NO chance for 2 people to get ready in there at the same time. If you choose to stay here, it is important to request a room away from the freeway. We heard from other guests that they had a rough nights sleep with all the freeway noise. We got lucky and were in a room on the back side away from the freeway, but paid for it with the only view out our window being a wall about 6 feet away. If we craned our neck, we could see daylight, but just a sliver. However, even though we didn't have freeway noise both my wife and I were kept awake by the snoring of the person in the room next door. They gave away free ear plugs at the front desk, so that was the first clue that this hotel is not the best sound insulated either from the freeway or the other rooms.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"It worked."
I came from out of town, so pictures were what I had to go by as well as ratings. Room was spacious, tiny bathroom, no refrigerator, broken lamps felt like surprise after surprise.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Paris
Very friendly staff both pm and am. Made us a print out map due to weather and cell signal. Just wondered about the 8 to 10 black bags of trash sitting on the luggage upon entry outside under the carport.Everything else great.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Ruth Ann
"Exam Weekend"
I was very content as soon as I checked in. Everyone was super nice, I had never been to Oregon before and if this is what it is like-then I will be visiting much more often! Staff was great, lovely people all around. Clean room, breakfast had fruit, which was a plus, and coffee and tea at all hours. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Cynthia
"great room"
Room was comfortable but a little small. Staff was friendly and breakfast was very good. Fantastic workout room. I would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice hotel near Clackamas town center"
Great from the moment I walked in. The man that checked me in was absolutely charming. Will stay here on my next trip to Portland.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"under construction"
Under construction but no big deal there. Its an older Hampton so the upgrade will help.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
KC
"outstanding, Fabulous"
wonderful service they helped us with our luggage upstairs which is rare, our lamp and phone didn't work as we got in the room but they fixed it right away. breakfast was always excellent and new every day on the menu. this will be our new stay every time we visit Clackamas, Oregon from now on.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Justin and Stephanie
"Not great for a Hampton Inn"
I have stayed in many Hampton Inns and this was the most disappointing. The rooms are tiny and the bathrooms even tinier. An update is overdue for everything past the common space. The hotel is also directly next to I-205, thus quite loud due to passing traffic. I won't stay here again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
K
"Hampton Inn"
This hotel was very nice. My favorite part was there is a bar right next door at Denny's. The facility was quite splendid and a calm atmosphere.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
emily
"A hotel in need of a lot of TLC."
We stayed here for the Thanksgiving extended weekend to visit family in the Portland area. The hotel was convenient, priced right, but needed some TLC. It was nice to see significant remodeling was taking place with the main hall and entry being redone. The disappointment was lack of attention to detail: the neighbor's door squeaked loudly like a cat whose tail was stepped on; the wall outlet next to our bed was jammed with electrical cords; and counter top in the bathroom was minuscule, so even one person had to balance what items one was using at one time.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
RICHARD
"Two thumbs up for friendly staff!"
THe staff was the friendliest I have ever encountered. I have stayed at many 5 star Hotels around the country and this had the best customer service. We chose this hotel because our family lives in Milwaukie and this was the closest. It is convenient to the mall and many eating establishments. The gym is clean and always open as is the hot tub. They were doing construction so that is why they lost a point, (I understand that it needs to be done and I appreciate the updates but I would like to have had the option to stay or not) I was also situated close to the elevator and had to listen to the DING! of the bell all night ling (And the bell is unusually loud) BUT the rooms were clean, the shower had great water pressure the breakfast was typical hotel food and the staff was above and beyond!
4 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
"Great staff........disappointing Hotel"
The one shining savior of this experience was the staff. They were super friendly and always upbeat. Having worked in customer service myself in the past, I always appreciate being helped by people who seem to actually like their jobs. Now to the bad news..........We specifically chose this hotel even though it was further away from the venue we were attending because we had an odd number of people coming......two adults and three teenagers the size of adults (two girls and a boy). Queen beds only comfortably hold two people. The hotel said that they offered roll away beds that would have accommodated our son.......the odd man out. What was not stated is that there is not room for the roll away bed to actually fit in the rooms. So our son ended up crashing on the floor. If we would have known this we would not have stayed here, but rather closer to where our event was being held. The bathroom had what appeared to be black mold on the wall by the bath tub that I did not notice until the morning........not a large amount but still unsettling. The hotel is currently under construction, which we were not made aware of before arrival. All in all we were pretty disappointed with the hotel itself and would not stay there again in the future.
"No Sleeping In"
Construction was going on during our 4 Day stay so this put obe of the two Elevators out of service each day. We were on the third floor but could still hear the pounding of the men working on the tile each morning we woyld have liked to sleep in longer. We do understand improvements are necessary, guess it woukd have been nice to have kniw consteuction would be taking place during our stay and we could have made other plans.
4 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"For business"
Good value, bed was a little lumpy, great gym
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Nick
"Excellent!"
Amazing staff and a very convenient location! This was one of the best hotel stays I've had!
2 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
I had requested an ADA bathrrom and upon arrival the desk clerk didn't even know what ADA was. Really? We amde do but was a bit disappointed in the lack of concern.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Rooms are simple but clean. Staff friendly. Breakfast was good - lots of choices.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Reasonable, but lacking"
Hotel was convenient to I-205, but one exit south of most of the other Clackamas hotels, restaurants and shopping. Rates were only slightly less. Room was quite small for two queen beds and four people, no room for a rollaway bed and no refrigerator. Breakfast room was large and selections were as expected. Hotel was clean, service was fine, but for similar price, I would look elsewhere next time.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Cookies!"
Love this place, staff, & the cookies (which we missed). They made over the breakfast area since our last stay, looks great. Always clean & inviting.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Frances
"location"
Great location for airport and other activities in the Portland area. right off of HWY 205 in Clackamas.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
michelle
"Smallish rooms"
We have stayed in several Hamptons recently and this struck me as among the smaller rooms we've stayed in. The breakfast area was packed Saturday morning, but that was probably due to the youth sports team families all hitting the breakfast area at the same time we did. Sunday was better.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"vacation"
Bed was very comfotable! Staff was helpful, they gave me maps and helped me plan my tours efficiently.
2 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Samu
Nice hotel. Rooms are comfortable. Dated common areas. Clean and price is reasonable. Entrance to hotel is hard to locate off of main highway. Would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Right off the freeway"
We wanted ajoining rooms but were not able to get one. It was good that the hotel was close to the highway but also is had a lot of noice as well.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Roland
"Stay at Hampton Clackamas"
Had a wonderful family vacation at the Hampton and we loved the beds and pillows, they were so comfortable. The staff made you feel at home and were available to help you with any need. I am going back to visit my sister in the future will only use this hotel. My whole family also had the same experience, very congenial staff and very kind and friendly.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Another great stay!"
Another great stay at the Hamption Inn. What more can I say! I have no complains to give! Just come and see for yourself. It's well worth your time and money ! We made the mistake of staying at a cheaper hotel last year here in Clackamas and what a joke that was! I regret that I didn't just stay at the Hampton. The Hampton Inn has great customer service. The rooms where very clean and they have the most comfy beds! There breakfast is outstanding ! Enjoy your stay!
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Dave & Samantha
"Easy access from freeway"
Room was quite clean and comfortable. Only negative was that it's right next to a Denny's restaurant and in the early morning you could hear the workers as they were throwing garbage in the dumpsters. Quite noisy. Otherwise, the stay very nice. The hot breakfast was good. Large selection of foods and very helpful and attentive staff. They even had breakfast bags to go for those who needed to leave quickly.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Bob G
"Nice as expected"
We were very comfortable in this hotel. There were a few minor drawbacks -- like food at breakfast needed to be filled, but considering the hotel was fully booked and everyone ate probably around the same time, one would expect this to happen. They did extend the breakfast time some since it was so crowded.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Brookc
"Gross hotel. Will never stay here again."
Yuck is all we have to say. The rooms smelled & really just being there made you feel dirty. No the worse hotel I have ever stayed at but on the top 5. Old hotel, old wall A/C that would not cool the room. Room was damp & smelled. Also in a terrible part of town. Have no idea how people can rate this hotel with 2, 3, 4 or 5 stars. No way!
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Adam
"Very nice stay"
Extremely nice. Clean, convenient to the Interstate and not far from the light transit which goes lots of places. Complimentary breakfast was good also. Very minor negatives - could use a microwave in the room and housekeeping only half made-up the room one day out of a seven night stay
6 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
"Shopping!"
It was a nice place and the staff was great! They had something different for breakfast each day. Shopping a restaurants were very convenient.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Comfy and Clean"
Positives: Room was mainly used for showering and sleeping as we were involved in other activities in the Clackamas/Gladstone area. The queen bed was crisp, clean, and comfortable and the room was quiet--glad that the air conditioner worked well during the heat of July. Negatives: Since we are vegan and like to stay away from sugar, the breakfast did not meet our needs as well as we would have liked. We wish there were refrigerators and microwaves available in the rooms, and that the bathroom had brighter lightening.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Bill and Sharon
"A night stay"
This is the least we enjoyed our stay at Humpton Inn. Unlike other Hampton Inn hat we stayed a few, this one has the smaller size and not so clean.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
Hummer
"Free Breakfast"
Overall the stay was acceptable. The room was warm when we checked in and we were unable to get the AC operating properly, so it remained a bit warm for us all night. The breakfast was better than a lot of the pure "carb-fests" in that they served small western omelets, sausage links and French toast sticks. Normal cereals, fruit, drinks and waffles were available. What was disappointing was the empty warming bins for the omelets and French toast sticks. Once replenished, the omelets disappeared FAST with some guests piling as many as 6 on their plates while some guests went without. It was a busy weekend and the staff should have anticipated the demand a lot better than they did.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Jo McConnell
"1 night at Hampton"
We did a 2-day--night road trip to Portland and stayed in this hotel. The reason for for picking this was because it was right at the exit of I5 and not pricy. The room was better than we saw on the website. And it was so easy to find a good restaurant nearby. We YELP it then found a great place to dine in at West Linn. We even got welcome cookies when we checked in.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Small rooms, great coffee, very good breakfast, comfortable beds,
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Blake
Hotel was clean & easy to find. Rooms were ok and the free breakfast was very good. Would recommend this hotel and we will stay here again next time we're in the area.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
Tigger3660
"Good stay"
When choosing a place to stay I normally review the photos I find on the web. The photos I found for this Hampton appear to be bit dated and the facility is older than depicted by the photos. None the less, nice place to stay and the staff is excellent. I would definitely choose this hotel again.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
rkent
"Time in Oregon"
I cannot rave about the staff at this hotel enough. Everyone, I mean everyone, was extremely nice. Each staff member went out of his/her way to accommodate guests. From check in to check out, we were pleased with the service we received. We will be returning next year and plan to stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Just ok"
Older hotel. Needs updated. Bathroom very small. Room small. Not your typical Hampton. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Good customer service adequate rooms great breakfa"
I always enjoy my stay, very pleasant place
2 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Guarenteed Price Sometimes Not Best!!!"
The hotel was conveniently located. Service was good (breakfast and staff). Overall end result was not great. This hotel has smoking rooms on the 4th floor. With no warning, by Hotels.com or Hampton front desk, we were placed on that floor. The smell was HORRIBLE. I asked to be moved to another floor. We were moved, but on the second night due to a full hotel. We booked on a guaranteed price so moving hotels was not an option. Hampton did give a gift certificate for another nights stay... but at the same hotel... LOL.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
SH Softball
It was near the freeway making it very noisy at night. The lack of counter space in the bathroom. We placed several items below in the open vanity.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Gino
"Very nice!"
Loved the hotel! Would recommend. Great service and clean rooms!
Other trip May 31, 2014
Haylie
"Conveinent Location"
When booking I specifically asked for a particular type of room appointment and the email confirmation stated my needs. BUT, upon check-in at the hotel apparently none of that had been seen by the staff appointing the rooms. After apprx. 20 minutes of looking for/juggling things around, we finally were able to go to a room that was "similar" to what I had originally booked for. Word to the wise: Book online for what you want, THEN personally call the specific hotel to inform and confirm with them what you've requested and when!! (Btw, the staff person, Janice, was SUPER correcting this for us. THANKS, Janice!!)
1 night trip May 25, 2014
R & G
A very friendly place. Great Staff. Nice, clean facility. Excellent breakfasts.
8 night family trip May 1, 2014
"Ordinary for a Hampton."
Looked like a renovated hotel that turned into a Hampton. Rooms were on the small side for all the furniture included. Definitely wasn't impressed but had a nice stay otherwise.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2013