All hotels in Torrance, California, United States of America
4111 Pacific Coast Hwy, Torrance, CA, 90505, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.7
"Good location, bad accomodation."
This hotel is in dire need of an upgrade. Although the fridge and TV seemed to have been updated and the pool was clean. Everything else was dingy, old or barely hanging on (i.e. caulking overload in the bathroom, busted tiles glued together). The carpet was so dirty, that after walking around in bare feet for less than 30 minutes, my feet were black.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Christopher
"Nice and Clean"
I definitely felt that the room was very clean. I loved the comfort of the bed, the refrigerator was great, and the TV was a very nice Tv. I could not complain about anything except the NO SMOKING signs everywhere. I started to wonder if that was their only decor.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Not a great place to stay....."
This place was really underwhelming. First, when I arrived at 830pm, the door to the lobby was locked, with a sign stating "fully booked," so I had to wander around, knocking on the outer windows, until I found the clerk straightening up the breakfast area. Only after shouting thru the locked door, did he let me come in and register. Then he told me I couldn't park next to my room, as that parking was reserved for the Indian restaurant next door, and parking was only allowed there after 10pm. After getting to my room, I felt I stepped into the 1970's: old furniture and bad paintings, the towel rack hanging by a thread, indoor/outdoor carpeting that was "sticky" (best not to think about it), and no lock on the sliding glass door (which thankfully was on the 3rd floor). Noise from the pool area continued into the night, along with significant street noise. I would not recommend this place for any reason.
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Cheryl
For the price, the hotel was acceptable. For the price, I doubt if I could have found a better place to stay that was near my destination. I would definitely recommend the hotel to others, and would stay there again if circumstances take me back to the area.
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
"clean your carpets"
Carpet was NASTY....I know we have a dog- he was way cleaner than the nasty - carpet...so glad we brought his bed!!! Gross
2 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Time in Torrance"
The room is a bit tight but it is clean and the staff are friendly and efficient.
2 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Stay at day's inn"
Good.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
Dolores
"Beach Stay"
I was pleased with everything during my stay. I did not get to use the pool due to the weather, but it looked very nice and I would have used it otherwise. I ate at the Indian restaurant and would recommend the Muligatawny (sp?) and the Lamb Tikka Masala. Delicious. I used the laundry facilities and was able to find parking. Nice simple breakfast available too.
2 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Janet
"One day visit to see old friends"
I picked this hotel because it was in my old neighborhood to see some old friends. The hotel was very nice and quite and a good location. I was working in San Diego for two weeks and came up to Torrance to visit.
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
Roger
"Great deal close to the beach"
Great deal for location! Very close to beach. Nice neighborhood. Friendly staff. Room was very clean and comfortable. Good for family. Would stay there again
2 night trip Apr 28, 2015
"Good for the price"
Good location. Friendly staff. Clean room. Very limited breakfast selection. Hotel room needs updated.
4 night business trip Apr 4, 2015
I excepted better for it being a Days Inn facility
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Good value for the money"
Good value for the money, far from the freeway but close to a lot in Torrance and easy to get to the beach (seven minutes to ten minutes away).
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
"Close to the beach, wonderful room"
We had a wonderful time at this hotel. It's close to shops and its a wonderful area. Definitely wanting to stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Old Hotel"
This is a rather old hotel that badly needs updates. The staff is friendly and the room was fairly clean. There are patches on the walls that were not sanded before being repainted. The bathtub drains rather slowly with water coming out of the tub faucet as well as the shower head.The layout of the room is crowded with way to much furniture making it hard to even turn around. The best thing about this room was the balcony, my husband and I were able to sit out there and enjoy the sun.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Better Breakfast Please"
We stayed here because it was close to the Hospital. There seemed to be a lot of people roaming around. I found out the next day that drugs are prevalent there. The "breakfast" was a joke. Please provide some additional items to choose from. I would not stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"great value hotel"
older hotel. excellent value for the money. occasional foreign tourists who smoke in nonsmoking areas. hotel very responsive to complaints and try to please. we've stayed here for 18 years whenever visiting family in area.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Arlene
"Nightmare in Redondo Days Inn"
I was told it was going to be very quiet. Within an hour the workers working on the hotel and staying at the hotel starting going to the liquor store., coming back with tequila and beer. Let the noise begin the noise and wrestling went on till 4:30 am. I called the office who told security, I called 4-5 times. They should only be able to charge me for a shower. I passed on the free breakfast, for sure.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
JRB
"Surgery"
I come for annual exam because I am a heart transplant patient. It includes minor surgery. I forgot to tell staff I needed the first floor, because I would be sore from procedure. But I was happy with the room.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Katrina
"Our stay"
The hotel (more like a motel) had a lot of kids at it. First night the people next to us were all kids blasting Spanish Music. We complained so we could sleep (i never complain about these things but it was just so loud we could not sleep at all) and the girl we spoke to first did nothing, (called her 3 x's) but when the guy Sam came on (night shift) he was awesome. He cared, he got them to quiet down. Offered to move our room the next day and did not put any young kids around us after that, so rest of the week was quiet thanks to Sam. He was awesome!!! He cared and followed through and corrected the issue we had. Kudo's to Sam!! The room was extremely small. The door hit the bed when you opened the door, but we just needed a place to sleep, so it was OK, but it should not be sold for a room of 4 if they had too. Very small. The place was old and maintained, but not great. Overall we were satisfied, but if we knew what we knew now, we probably would have paid a little more and stayed in a less active and nicer place. Sam saved our feelings towards the hotel. We left happy
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Kyle
"The parking was terrible"
There was more rooms than there is parking, had to park a long way from my room.....The outside of the building was very old looking (very out dated)....But the staff was very friendly and helpful....The room i stayed in was clean, and it had fairly large HD flat sceen TV....Overall it was a ok experience, but i wouldn't spend my Honeymoon there....!!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Douglas
"THE BEST FOR MONEY IN AREA"
NEEDED A PLACE WHILE FILMING NIGHTS ON SCORPION. WORKED OUT REAL WELL. RF
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
birders
"FILM CREW ON LOCATION"
THANK YOU FORS BEING THERE FOR THE 'FILM'CREW' WHO SHOOT NIGHTS AND NEED A SAFE , REASONble priced ,safe and very clean room!!!! from the key hairdresser on SCORPION !
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
birders
"Not again"
They gave me room that someone was in very embarassing
1 night trip Feb 19, 2015
Beth
"my family going through it"
It' was good they accomidated my family well due to my circumstase
2 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
"Many problems"
The a/c was not working. It blew hot air and was noisy as hell. The safe was inoperable. Parking was insufficient for the hotel.
"Nice place to stay for a decent price"
Located in a convenient area with places to eat and shop and close from the airport and the beaches To recommend for a short stay with friends but not really for family
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Marie
"Terrible"
This was probably the worst stay I have ever experienced. The room was dirty, small and had insects. The sheets and towels were dirty, it is attached to an Indian food Restraunt so I hope you love the smell of curry. They have a contract for the next 3 years with exchange students and they rode skateboards and ran up and down the halls yelling all night. It was a disaster! I tried calling the front desk several times throughout the night with no answer. Never again! Do not book here..
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Leslie
"Not as expected"
hotel was under construction. It was not mentioned before booking. The 2nd floor was being used as a college dorm. So there was constant noise from the college students.
2 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
"Basic, no frills hotel."
Perfect for someone who is staying in town for just a few days and doesn't need much. Has everything you need, and is reasonably priced for what you get. I would stay again the next time I am in town on a budget, but I do not require much luxury. If my wife and kids were with me......no.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Claude
"Our first stay"
Stay was ok. Kinda routy, alot of young people, being loud. My friend forgot her portable face cleansing device in the room on the sink. Come to find out that one of the cleaning ladies took it home w/ her. She had to drive back there, we were already out of town, drove back, then had to wait for that cleaning lady to go home and bring the device back.
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Ly Thi
"Don't stay here!"
Complete rip off! Loud! Parking sucks and they advertise breakfast but it's only toast and a banana or two and juice
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Disappointing."
They need to have the plumbing checked. The bathtub did not drain properly. The toilet over flowed. The hallway smelled like we were not the only room with plumbing issues. We could not get the room warmer than 68 degrees. It was cold in LA when we were there. My husband did not like that there were not newspapers most mornings. Most of the time we went out to breakfast since the free breakfast was disappointing. I understand that it was the week of Christmas but we stayed at this hotel last summer and there was a problem with the electric outlet in the bathroom and the towel holder falling off the wall. We did bring it to the attention of the desk clerk and nothing was done.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Carrie
"Happy New Year"
I have stayed at this location before, and have been very satisfied with my stay. I would recommend this facility to anyone. Steve
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Date Night"
I looked at the positive reviews when booking this hotel and was not diasappointed. The hotel was clean. I stayed for two days with my boyfriend. The room was small but comfortable. There was HBO and other cable channels and very close to the Del Amo Mall. I would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Leondria
"clean and comfortable."
enjoyed my stay. room was nice. had a refrigerator, microwave, new flat screen tv. ... Breakfast was adequate.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
evelyn
"Great price, not bad to stay. . .I would go again."
I really didn't expect too much since the Hotels.com rating for the place was around 2 stars but the price was great! Check-in no problems. Parking, we had to park in the back, seems there were a lot more parking in the back. We got to our room and it looked nice and clean and cozy. My complaint on the room is not enough outlets. They have a desk, but where is outlet? I used the outlet near nightstand table's clock. I also had to more the dresser drawer to access more outlets behind the TV. There's isn't much room near the toilet, I see why they had to mount the toilet paper across from you on the wall. didn't notice until later, this room was set for only 2 people, especially since there were only 2 big towels! We had a view outside of the roof of the other part of the hotel. . .oh well, we were there for some good nice rest and sleep. The bed was comfortable and we didn't have any problems sleeping. The pool, my son wanted to dip in the pool, yes it was cool, but we noticed no lights were lit up. Breakfast was nice, a lot of selections to eat. There was cereal, oatmeal, breads, English muffins, bananas, apples, Juice machine, and coffee. No eggs, bacon, or sausages. But still, not bad, we ate well. Over all, if there were a 5 star rating. . .I would rate this place a 3 star due to room cleanliness, location to the beach and most of all, the cheap price.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Very good hotel."
We were pleasantly surprised at the entire accommodation. Would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to everything I needed."
Location of Hotel very convenient for my needs. I will stay here again. Staff very nice and helpful.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Nila
"not bad hotel"
it was good, if you just need it to sleep at the end of the day
"family visit in Torrance,CA"
The only downside of this place is some college students stays in this place, they can get so loud after midnight with their friends coming over, that's the explanation of the person at the desk said, they said they can handle that if brought to their attention they do have security people they said. so if you plan to stay there ask them not to place you in a room beside sudents who get loud at night. otherwise every thing was very good for the price we paid, served the purpose, not fancy just a good place to rest at night, free breakfast is ok too.
4 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Rude, rude, rude."
I was in town for my friend's wedding with my sister as my plus one. Instead of getting a room with two queen beds, like I reserved. We got placed in a room with a single queen bed. When I went down to talk to the girl at the front desk, who was rude when i checked in, she told me that I had reserved a room with a king bed and that's what I got. I have a king bed at home that i sleep in every night, she gave me a room with a queen bed. Then everytime I went to talk to a manager they conveniently were never there. When i checked out to head home a different broad was at the front desk and accused me of having a dog in my room. I'm allergic to dogs and I would've told the front desk if I had brought an animal. I'm never staying here again.
3 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Mitchel
"Daysinn, Torrance/RB"
the front desk was very helpful and friendly. I will lodge in with them if I ever visit the same area again.
3 night trip Oct 28, 2014
Oi S
"loved it! definitely coming back!"
Much better than I had expected, after I read the reviews I kind of regretted booking the room, especially for 5 days. But after arriving I was impressed, super clean, friendly staff, nice room,house keeping was excellent, good enough breakfast, the only problem was the noisy a/c unit.
5 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Diego
The manager insulted us, so we will not be going back
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Al apodaca
"Great price.."
The room was small.. and the a/c compressor was 2 floors down (too noisy).. The breakfast room was very good..
3 night trip Sep 30, 2014
FTJ
"Close to my sister"
The "Breakfast" was meager compared what we are used to at Days Inn locations. The shower curtain was hung so high it wouldn't stay in the tub during showering. The front desk staff was very friendly. We were on a non-smoking floor, but there was heavy smoke in the hallway and some in our room from the room next door, and that room had their TV on loud the entire night!
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Patterson
Room a but small and bed not that comfortable. Main Problem was Air conditioner not in good shape- rattled all night - kept us up, old, noisy, etc.....we would love a refund!!
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
Pat Meehan
"Unprofessional front desk"
Aside from the staff, great hotel. The rooms are great for what you pay. I suggest taking the comforter and blanket off the bed and sleep with the white sheets, cause they are sure to be clean - I never know where the comforters have been and how many times they get washed, so stash them in the closet and use your own blanket! The pool is lovely and the rooms are comfortable, the air conditioner works. I have one thing to say about the staff: extremely unprofessional. My partner and I went to the beach and after coming back and showering all the sand off, we placed our sandy towels outside our door. We knew the maid carts went by several times per day and always saw them outside and thought it would be no issue. The following morning (around seven am) the front desk called our room and rudely told us to pick up our towels and put them in our room. "It makes our hotel look bad." Hotel staff should NEVER make patrons perform household duties to ensure their hotel keeps up appearances. It is not my job to make the hotel "look good." The maids were nothing but sweet and respectful and shortly after, one came knocking on the door with fresh towels for us and I picked up our towels and handed them to her to take away. The front desk staff had no reason to be rude to us like that. Otherwise the week stay was great. The hotel is in an excellent location on the PCH and there's tons of stuff to do in the area.
6 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Jenny
"Nice pool"
We stayed one night at Days Inn. I'm not the type that needs a fancy hotel room, just a comfortable place to sleep and clean room. This met our needs. The room was tiny and the furniture was large so there was no seating to sit and eat anything except a big desk. And with the chair pulled out nobody could walk past to get to the bathroom. The pool was clean but cold, but the kids still swam! The free breakfast was decent. No hot food but it was enough to feed us and the kids and be on our way. I'd stay there again. I felt safe and the area was quiet.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014