All hotels in Torrance, California, United States of America
4111 Pacific Coast Hwy, Torrance, CA, 90505, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.7
"Great price, not bad to stay. . .I would go again."
I really didn't expect too much since the Hotels.com rating for the place was around 2 stars but the price was great! Check-in no problems. Parking, we had to park in the back, seems there were a lot more parking in the back. We got to our room and it looked nice and clean and cozy. My complaint on the room is not enough outlets. They have a desk, but where is outlet? I used the outlet near nightstand table's clock. I also had to more the dresser drawer to access more outlets behind the TV. There's isn't much room near the toilet, I see why they had to mount the toilet paper across from you on the wall. didn't notice until later, this room was set for only 2 people, especially since there were only 2 big towels! We had a view outside of the roof of the other part of the hotel. . .oh well, we were there for some good nice rest and sleep. The bed was comfortable and we didn't have any problems sleeping. The pool, my son wanted to dip in the pool, yes it was cool, but we noticed no lights were lit up. Breakfast was nice, a lot of selections to eat. There was cereal, oatmeal, breads, English muffins, bananas, apples, Juice machine, and coffee. No eggs, bacon, or sausages. But still, not bad, we ate well. Over all, if there were a 5 star rating. . .I would rate this place a 3 star due to room cleanliness, location to the beach and most of all, the cheap price.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Very good hotel."
We were pleasantly surprised at the entire accommodation. Would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to everything I needed."
Location of Hotel very convenient for my needs. I will stay here again. Staff very nice and helpful.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Nila
"not bad hotel"
it was good, if you just need it to sleep at the end of the day
"family visit in Torrance,CA"
The only downside of this place is some college students stays in this place, they can get so loud after midnight with their friends coming over, that's the explanation of the person at the desk said, they said they can handle that if brought to their attention they do have security people they said. so if you plan to stay there ask them not to place you in a room beside sudents who get loud at night. otherwise every thing was very good for the price we paid, served the purpose, not fancy just a good place to rest at night, free breakfast is ok too.
4 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Rude, rude, rude."
I was in town for my friend's wedding with my sister as my plus one. Instead of getting a room with two queen beds, like I reserved. We got placed in a room with a single queen bed. When I went down to talk to the girl at the front desk, who was rude when i checked in, she told me that I had reserved a room with a king bed and that's what I got. I have a king bed at home that i sleep in every night, she gave me a room with a queen bed. Then everytime I went to talk to a manager they conveniently were never there. When i checked out to head home a different broad was at the front desk and accused me of having a dog in my room. I'm allergic to dogs and I would've told the front desk if I had brought an animal. I'm never staying here again.
3 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Mitchel
"Daysinn, Torrance/RB"
the front desk was very helpful and friendly. I will lodge in with them if I ever visit the same area again.
3 night trip Oct 28, 2014
Oi S
"loved it! definitely coming back!"
Much better than I had expected, after I read the reviews I kind of regretted booking the room, especially for 5 days. But after arriving I was impressed, super clean, friendly staff, nice room,house keeping was excellent, good enough breakfast, the only problem was the noisy a/c unit.
5 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Diego
The manager insulted us, so we will not be going back
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Al apodaca
"Great price.."
The room was small.. and the a/c compressor was 2 floors down (too noisy).. The breakfast room was very good..
3 night trip Sep 30, 2014
FTJ
"Close to my sister"
The "Breakfast" was meager compared what we are used to at Days Inn locations. The shower curtain was hung so high it wouldn't stay in the tub during showering. The front desk staff was very friendly. We were on a non-smoking floor, but there was heavy smoke in the hallway and some in our room from the room next door, and that room had their TV on loud the entire night!
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Patterson
Room a but small and bed not that comfortable. Main Problem was Air conditioner not in good shape- rattled all night - kept us up, old, noisy, etc.....we would love a refund!!
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
Pat Meehan
"Unprofessional front desk"
Aside from the staff, great hotel. The rooms are great for what you pay. I suggest taking the comforter and blanket off the bed and sleep with the white sheets, cause they are sure to be clean - I never know where the comforters have been and how many times they get washed, so stash them in the closet and use your own blanket! The pool is lovely and the rooms are comfortable, the air conditioner works. I have one thing to say about the staff: extremely unprofessional. My partner and I went to the beach and after coming back and showering all the sand off, we placed our sandy towels outside our door. We knew the maid carts went by several times per day and always saw them outside and thought it would be no issue. The following morning (around seven am) the front desk called our room and rudely told us to pick up our towels and put them in our room. "It makes our hotel look bad." Hotel staff should NEVER make patrons perform household duties to ensure their hotel keeps up appearances. It is not my job to make the hotel "look good." The maids were nothing but sweet and respectful and shortly after, one came knocking on the door with fresh towels for us and I picked up our towels and handed them to her to take away. The front desk staff had no reason to be rude to us like that. Otherwise the week stay was great. The hotel is in an excellent location on the PCH and there's tons of stuff to do in the area.
6 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Jenny
"Nice pool"
We stayed one night at Days Inn. I'm not the type that needs a fancy hotel room, just a comfortable place to sleep and clean room. This met our needs. The room was tiny and the furniture was large so there was no seating to sit and eat anything except a big desk. And with the chair pulled out nobody could walk past to get to the bathroom. The pool was clean but cold, but the kids still swam! The free breakfast was decent. No hot food but it was enough to feed us and the kids and be on our way. I'd stay there again. I felt safe and the area was quiet.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Nice and quite, closed to everything"
easy to find, nice staff closed to stores, beach and airport
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Vicky
"You get what you pay for, it is what it is"
overall the hotel is falling apart in need of repairs. if it were 1994 you'd be in a state of the art hotel. but for the most part i had a comfortable stay. for $79 a night in a central location in LA you just can't complain.
3 night romance trip Jul 31, 2014
Bryan
"Not Very Nice"
The beds were very hard, the room smelled like must, and it was being re-modeled. The staff are friendly, the location is good, but definitely needs updating and more cleaning.
1 night family trip May 3, 2014
Brandy
"Decent staff. Old rooms and facilities."
Was below average room. Loud noisy. Smelled of cigarettes in non smoking rooms - seedy. Old furniture clogged drains non-working phones but decent staff.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Close to our son's home in Torrance"
Was fine WiFi not working!
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Terry Martell
"Close to the beach"
Everything went well. You get what you paid for. Clean room but very small.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
cha
It was a fabulous place to spend our night. Very comfortable, nice customer service. And the price terrific!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Adris
"will never stay here agian"
I believe they recently completed some construction - although the new tile was nice the bottom of the bathroom tub was horrible. I was terrified to step off mat. Also the room was too small for (2) double beds. Since hotel was full I could not change rooms. The room was cramed with too big dressers so one bed was practically laying on the window. They don't even trust you with an iron in the room. The best part was the beds were comfortable
2 night trip Apr 12, 2014
sgipSF
"Choose a different Hotel!!!"
This was the WORST hotel I've ever stayed at. This "Hotel" rents out MANY of their rooms as "dorms" to students that party all night long and stood right outside our room and smoked, throwing their cig butts on top of our rental car. We booked a room that should have slept 6 and got a room that only slept 4, the night mgr was NO help and said that we'd need to talk to the real mgr in the morning. the "real mgr" said that he give us 1 rollaway bed and when I said we needed 2, he said NO only 1. I told him about the "students" and all he said was, "kids will be kids". I would choose a different Hotel!!!
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
LT
NEEDS A LOT OF UPDATES
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
LYLIA
"Needs Work"
The hotel needs some work. It is clean, not enough parking, but they seem to be trying to rectify the problems. If recommending this to a friend it would be with all of the above information.,
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
lindsay
"Needs a rehab"
Room was ok , bed very comfortable, staff very nice. Elevator did not work for 4 of the 6 days we were there, and we were on the 4th floor. Sink drained slowly all week despite complaints to front desk Place generally clean but very shabby Continental breakfast was good , coffee and OJ were great.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Very good!"
Very Good Hotel
3 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
"no hot water no heat"
never again no hot water no heat bla bla bla kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk c zsnjSXkkAlllllhhhjl;;wd;ofsdk
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
"NOT A HOTEL!"
Expedia listed this as a hotel. It is a motel. There were no trash cans in the room. The coffee pot was broken. Safe was broken. Very disappointed.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Jonathan
"Needs Maintenance"
I was attending a seminar close to the hotel, I am handicapped, so I asked for a ground floor room at the back of the hotel, ended up in a third floor room at the front, near an elevator so I did not have to haul my bags up stares. Parking was not available at the front of the hotel, because all the spaces were reserved for an Asian restaurant next door. The staff allowed me to borrow the hotel baggage cart and then complained when I did not bring it right back. Room was hot and musky. A non smoker that had not been used in a while. It was literally over 90 in the room when I arrived. I could not get the AC to work. Probably my fault. Told the attendant that if the room was not cooled off at 11pm when I returned, then he would be up too. When I returned the room had been cooled off. The beds were a little too soft for me, but that is my taste. The light over the bed did not work, had to search for the plug. Found it, behind the mattress. The light fixture wall plug and light plug were old, loose and dangerous. Possible fire hazard. The room had a coffee maker, but no outlet to plug it into. Made my seminar fine the next day, and discovered why no rooms were available.at the back of the hotel. They are being refurbished. Old mattresses and light fixtures stacked high in the back parking places. At least they are fixing the problem (s), just hope they are getting rid of the fire hazards. .
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
p
"dirty with constrution"
the rear is under construction, the middle was without water off and on for two days, the trash cans and dumpsters were overflowing and spilling out into the parking lot.
3 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"Get what you pay for."
Upper level rooms are inside and quiet. Anything can happen with motel style, outside entry rooms. We had very noisy at times in those. Breakfast area is too small, hard to find an empty chair.
2 night trip Dec 28, 2013
No hot water to take a shower. Reported it to the office twice, got excuses that it just takes time to warm up, it was recently repaired give it time. Tried several times, let way we run, it never warmed up to even room temperature. Will not stay there again.
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2013
"Worst Hotel to stay"
The worst hotel to stay. Makes you feel sick looking at the hotel maintenance. Try to use the paper roll, and the whole unit falls off!
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Srini
"CLOSE TO BEACH"
NEEDS REMODELING BAD
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Quite surprisingly disappointed"
Had no idea until I checked in that pets which were allowed by motel could not be brought into the main bldg which truly was upsetting since family had rented 3 adjoining rooms. I was transferred to the lower level 1 which I really considered as a dungeon. There was no light whatsoever and very dismal conditions in so called hallway. As far as the room it REALLY NEEDS upgrading. Molding coming off corners of rooms, sliding door in families room upstairs stuck and had to truly slam to close, some rooms on first floor had chairs outside of room and others did not, no phone books in room to locate anyone and did not have computer, continental breakfast did not have many choices - no bagels but sliced muffins, only 2 choices for cold cereal, and then high fat donuts. At least fresh fruit was provided. Overall I am glad I only had to stay 2 nites and I dont think I would come again unless the hotel does some major renovations.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Mato
The hotel has seen better days. The lighting and plumbing show their age the most. Faucets very hard to turn on and off. Comforter had holes in it. Maid did not restock condiments every day. Towels too small and thin. Overall it will due in a pinch but not one of my first 5 choices.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Gene
"Pets"
Although the motel allows pets there is no place for the pet to go. a pet friendly park is four blocks away through a residential area.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"Avoid at all costs"
Really dirty, old hotel. DO NOT STAY IN THE 1st FLOOR. Feels like a dungeon. Very dirty. Hot water in sink does not work. Smells funky and overall an atmosphere that is a total turn-off. Hotel staff were good but that was it. Broken thermostat so temp could not be controlled. There are no card keys, they have a weird chip system to open doors. Really close to Redondo beach so location was good.
1 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2013
"Strategic location"
We stayed in the old wing of the hotel...so of course it was showing its age but the room was clean and basic - what we would expect for the price we paid. Breakfast was sufficient - nothing fancy but will get you through the morning.
5 night trip Oct 9, 2013
"Dog charge never mentioned by Hotel.com"
For the price the place was OK. Since we had a pet we were in one of the older, darker, dated rooms. Hotel.com never mentioned that we would have to pay $22.00 a day more for a pet nor did they notify the motel staff that we would be bring a pet. Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2013
"First vacation to California"
It was nice being as close as we were to the beach, it made it possible to have midnight dinners on the beach without being to far for the return trip to the hotel. The staff was very pleasant and courteous. The hotel is an older one, but worth the rate we paid. We would stay there again if our travels take us to the area.
4 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"Good Price,Bad Accomodations"
The hotel was old. The shower on/off, hot/cold didn't work, tub had a big air bubble under it. The walls and doors had dirty handprints and marks on them. The room was very small, with the bed and computer chair very close where you had to get up to let someone go by. The internet was very poor; I could get online, but not connect to very common web sites and was not dependable.The desk person and manager were nice, but could not correct these issues which I knew.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"don't stay there."
Trash hotel. DON'T STAY THERE. Wouldn't STAY THERE IF THEY PAY ME.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
traveler
"there was dirt everywhere"
There was dirt on the table and around TV, looked like no one cleaned that for years
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Reasonably priced for a stay with a dog and a cat"
We needed a place to stay with our dog and our cat while our house was undergoing fumigation, and this was the most reasonably priced. It was perfectly clean, but the kitchen part of our "suite" was an obvious and incomplete conversion from a bathroom, and the stovetop burners were scary. The only table was a coffee table, and our pets are more polite when the people food is higher than their noses. It was a third floor room, and there was no elevator. My small dog did not like the open risers of the staircase.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
Patty
"Uncomfortable and Old"
This was my first and last stay at this hotel. The room was clean but very old, trim falling off lamp shades, air conditioner didn't work, TV stopped working early in the morning, bed uncomfortable, room key didn't work the first time so I had to go back to the office with all my luggage to get a new key. Parking was in the back, dark, few lights. Not a place to stay ever again.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"Excllen location."
We have stayed at hotels around the world, and for the price, it was absoutely the best. Breakfast was very good, and always plenty, clean room, [pool was always nice!!! near beaches and shopping. Wonderful stay, we highly recommend the place!!
7 night trip Sep 18, 2013
Rooms were clean but very run down. Place was noisy but staff was helpful and changed my room. Items were broken. I don't think it was worth the price. I wouldn't stay there again.
3 night business trip Sep 17, 2013
chris
"Needs a serious overhaul"
This hotel did not live up to the reviews I saw. It was dated and definitely run-down. The carpet was a mess, but everything else was clean. The room was so small, the door practically hit the bed when we opened the door. The handle was coming off the bathroom door, so we almost got stuck in the bathroom. The whole hotel needed a serious overhaul. The staff were nice, though, and we appreciated the fact that they kept the breakfast area well-stocked through the morning.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013