All hotels in Killington, Vermont, United States of America
103 US Route 4, Killington, VT, 05751, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A pleasant surprise"
Stayed here with my wife, 2 year old and 4 year old while running in the Spartan Beast. There is nothing adjacent to the hotel- nothing within walking, but plenty of stores and restaurants just a 2 minute drive away, and only 10 to Killington mountain. When first walking in, I must admit I was worried: the decor is strictly 70s and looked as if nothing had been updated since before I was born. But then i saw how meticulously clean the rooms were, and the pool, and the breakfast area, and I realized it was all an aesthetic, and perfectly pulled off. This place has the look and feel of a humble, old school chalet, but modern TVs, fixtures and all the rest. The game room and pool table and downstairs bar were empty but I can imagine they'd be a great place to hang out and socialize during ski season. Also a nice big fireplace in the middle of the lobby and more couches. Breakfast was excellent, with pastries and cereals, plus hash and eggs and bacon all tasting fresh not microwaved from a packet. They even put out gatorade for us, knowing many of us were there for the race. Would DEFINITELY stay again.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Alex
I thought the stay was vary nice. We had a nice breakfast that was included in the stay.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Dawn
"traveling through VT"
Staff was super friendly, but I was on the bottom floor and the people above me were noisy until the wee hours of the night making it hard to sleep.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
It was very good just a litthe be far from the shops or restaurants and the pool was cold.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
nonew
"Comfortable and friendly…Excellent value"
We were just traveling through the area and stayed one night…Very nice room and friendly welcome. Helpful advice on dining in the area provided by our host.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Midwestern traveler
Does need a little updating. Forget the iron / ironing boards and give the room a fridge. rent a fridge that is cheap just not right
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Sam
"Convenient to the local sites."
Fine for an overnight stay. The hotel is a little dated but clean.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Room was clean. Bed was comfortable. Staff was very courteous. Rate was competitive.
"Wonderful, Understanding Staff"
Staff member at the front desk was incredibly nice and helpful.
"Loved it!!!"
Loved our stay. So courteous!! amazing customer service. Very well maintained facility with huge indoor pool & game room & hot water spa. Huge spread of hot breakfast. Would definitely plan to stay at the facility next time we are in the area.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Shweta
"Nice renovated rooms!"
Stayed for one night. Didn't expected much but had a very good experience! Room was clean and looked new, Juan at check in was very nice and helpful. Hotel is old and has a very nice environment feeling like back in the old days ski resorts! Great find!
Booboo
"Great location for skiing at PICO"
Comfortable around the fire having BYOB Stolli Martini's.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Good Spot for a Weekend Trip to Killington"
I read some bad reviews but my experience was pleasant. The hotel was in good shape. The fire in the lobby was great. We drank some wine and hung out there. The rooms were well kept and had comfortable beds. The location is great for skiing Pico and it's a short drive to the access road with all the bars and resturants. They also let your bring your pet which is an added bonus. The only thing I can say to improve on is the parking lot. It gets a little tonight with all the snow bake and we had to park to the side, not in an actual spot. Otherwise, I would stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"snowboarding trip"
rooms were very clean bathroom was a little cramped but the free breakfast was unexpected and a plus before heading out to the mountain for the day. the multiple fireplaces were great and the pool and hot tub were a nice bonus. it's a no frills type of hotel but as long as you're not expecting the ritz Carlton you'll be very happy there were pool tables air hockey etc as well so you don't have to venture out to a local bar to find something to do. I will be returning next year for another trip to killington and I would stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2014
lexis
"Close to Gore!"
This is an older hotel. Its a little worn in the hallway and main sitting areas and the pool area does not look as pristine as it does in the pictures! It's a great place for family and/or friends traveling together as there are a lot of common areas to meet/play. It didn't look like our room floor was vacuumed but our room was spacious and the bathroom has an exhaust fan. Sorry there is no cable t.v. only local listings. We were grateful for the pool (but it was cold) and the hot tub (very hot). However, I wore a brand new bathing suit and when I went in the hot tub for the 2nd time, my bathing suit was discolored, the white became stained yellow. When I told management about it they said they hadn't heard any complaints except for mine. The water was discolored and there was a lot of foam in the hot tub. They drained the tub and refilled it (even though I was the only complaint). They told me that no one else complained. They were unwilling to reimburse me the $30.00 that I had paid for it at T.J. Max in Rutland. The manager actually told me that TJ Max gets defective clothing. I personally have been shopping at TJ Max for over 15 years and have never had a problem with any of my purchases. He went on to tell me that he called the hot tub company and they said nothing would cause it to yellow. He said he checked the bromine levels and they were fine. I was not happy about the outcome.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Probably was very nice in its day"
In its day it was probably very nice, however its very outdated and run down. The recreational area was very dirty, stained furniture, pool table missing a ball with debris all over table. The ping pong paddles were completely worn out. Carpets frayed. They didn't have full cable. The pool looked nice.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
kat
"Nice place for a ski retreat"
If you're in Killington to ski, this is a great retreat. Close to the slopes, restaurants and the town of Woodstock, this place is in a great location. After a hard day on the slopes, you'll enjoy a soak in the hot tub and pool or to sit and relax by the fire. Breakfast is a great way to start the day and us complimentary.
2 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2014
Justine
"Convenient for skiing nearby"
The outside area was wet and icy and the hotel did not put any gravel/salt/etc. on the surface to protect people. The room was OK but the thermostat on the heating/cooling system was way out of calibration, i.e. one had to set the heat at 67 F to achieve a room temperature of 72F. The breakfast food was both good and ample. It's an OK hotel but the management has to pay more attention to details to make is a Good hotel.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"OK for short stay"
Indoor pool water is too cold probably no more then 65 degrees. Hot tub has excessive amount of chlorine which make people cough and irritate eyes after 30 seconds. Sauna is not working. We were at this hotel year ago and sauna also did not work. Front desk told me they do not have any plans to make it work. Breakfast is good. Stuff is helpful. This hotel is ok for short stay.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Ed
"Great place close to major ski resorts"
This was outstanding last minute find during February vacation and was reasonably priced. The hotel is 10 minute drive from major ski resorts and the staff went out of their way to take care of us. We stayed with a family of 5 during peak ski season and could not be happier. They have a great breakfest that was included in our room price and we will stay here again. I would highly recommend this hotel as opposed to staying at higher priced resorts located slope side.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
Shane
It was our first trip to Killington and we had a great visit. Staff was very helpful and it was a cozy place to stay after a busy day on the ski slopes. Thanks for the great visit.
3 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"vermont getaway"
My family and I had a wonderful President's weekend at this resort. The resort is minutes away from good restaurants and the Peco and Killington ski areas. The resort staff was very friendly and responsive to our requests. The complementary breakfast was a good experience. Certainly much better than at some chain hotels. Our room and bedding were very clean and the carpets seemed to be new- we hate old carpets..
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Great hotel that has it all"
It's not the Four Seasons but it's a quaint, convenient hotel that has everything you need for a great ski vacation. The facilities are clean, beds are very comfortable, and the hot tub/pool was nice to have. The staff seemed friendly too. The place probably needs a renovation but it wouldn't stop me from staying there again. If you're looking for a great restaurant in the area, go next door to the Snow Angel Tavern. Amazing drinks and great food.
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2014
"Revived Gem"
We love this place. Kind of kooky but you soon fall in love with it ...
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
AB
"Cheap mid-week ski shelter"
Worked perfectly for chasing snowstorm to ski at Killington. Quiet, clean, close and cheap!
2 night trip with friends Feb 4, 2014
"Clean and friendly, what more do you need"
I don't often leave reviews, but I was quite pleased with this place and felt it is well deserved. The hotel was clean, many amenities, nice modern/rustic rooms, no musky hotel smell, and the employees were pleasant and helpful. There is also a good restaurant 1/4 mile away with good food and some great food deals when their kitchen isn't open.
2 night trip with friends Feb 4, 2014
Eric B
"Convenient to Skiing"
Friendly staff, a pleasant looking interior with multiple fireplaces and a nice sitting area around one of them. The exercise area is very basic as is the breakfast. The room was clean and comfortable and we were away from the main area so it was reasonably quiet. Noise transmission seems like it could be a problem in the main area of the Inn. Overall it was a very pleasant place for my son and I to spend 3 nights while we skied nearby.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Nice, cheap hotel near Killington"
Only complaint is that the room was not heated when we arrived - it was ~50 degrees! Once we turned the heat on in the room if got up to a comfortable temp in about 30 minutes, but was still a bit surprised to walk into such a cold room. Other than that, can't really complain. Breakfast was decent and good for the price.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
cyber553
"Adequate for Price"
We stayed Fri - Sun on MLK weekend to hit Killington for a few days. Guys trip so we were not too picky and wanted to save a few bucks. The hotel is old, but everything was clean. There was a few families that let their kids run around in the halls screaming until past midnight. After asking them to be quiet we called the front desk and they were not able to take care of it. The breakfast was buffet style and not bad. The waffles were tasty. For a guys trip this was a good hotel. Decent price and it served its purpose for us (place to sleep, close enough to Killington). I don't think my wife would sleep here though. The Snow Angel Tavern about a half mile away was a nice restaurant.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Eric Williamson
"Would not stay again!"
The good things about the hotel were that it was clean and located close to the mountain. Unfortunately, my boyfriend and I stayed on the bottom floor and heard non stop noise. There are rooms above the bottom floors and everytime someone would open their door and come down the steps it sounded like people dropping bricks. Also, the heat in the room was not easy to control and constantly changing. I would not recommend this hotel to a friend!!!
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Very good
2 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Agim Rexhaj
"Hot tub time machine"
Seen Hot Tub Time Machine? Remember the hotel they rented because it was so awesome in the 80s? Same with the Cortina. I'm sure it was the bees knees when Glen Plake was just coming on the scene but now it's just sad. It's too bad too because the place is vast and the location is perfect but certainly not worth the $200/night I shelled out. Zero amenities, staff didn't know anything about Killington or local ski areas, heck even the vending machine stole my money.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
Ryan
My dad and I were looking for a place to crash after a long day of skiing and this was exactly what we needed. My dad came back and got some tea from the always open coffee and tea station and then went to the hot tub/pool area to unwind. We played a lot of ping pong and they had other fun games like pool and fooseball in the basement. Breakfast was delicious and the room were very nice. It definitely had a very ski lodge feel with a good blend of older common areas with more modern rooms.
1 night business trip Dec 25, 2013
"Cosy but noisy"
The hotel looks as good in real life as it is on the pictures, good value for money and the staff was very nice and courteous. Tom's of Maine toiletries were a nice touch. However we did not enjoy our stay due to the noise (1) from the heating system (2) from the ventilation in the bathroom (sounded like a 747 taking off) and (3) from the ceiling - the guest in the room above us woke up early and we were hearing their steps as if they were in our room. There was also some noise from the bar but at an acceptable level. I recommend that you take a room on the 2d floor and far away from the bar/reception area. As for us, we will try another hotel next time, only due to the noise issue which probably cannot be easily fixed by the hotel.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Philippe
after a long day of driving got the hotel and there was a nice fire going in the large open sitting area which was nice and check in was easy, the two queen beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. if this hotel had a small pub to relax have something to eat a beer and watch the Bruins hockey game it would have been perfect, as it was we had to get back in the car and drive just a mile down the road to a nice little Irish pub the staff recommended worked out fine. we were in the area for a college tour with our daughter so this place was just right with reasonable pricing. It would have been nice to watch the rest of the game back in the room but they don't have any sports channels which needs to be corrected. just espn and nesn please.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
"Nice place-good value"
I'd stay there again.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
James S
"Killer Choice for Killington"
My son and I had a terrific time at Cortina Inn. The room was really comfy, the beds were easy to sleep in and ... they allowed us to bring OUR DOG! The fireplace lounge area in the lobby was a cozy place place to read a book and hang, and the pool and hot tub really hit the spot after a day of hitting the slopes hard. We even got in a few games of pin ball downstairs in the game room. Will definitely be going back again.
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2013
Elissa Jane
not a bad spot, just a little dated
2 night trip Oct 26, 2013
DC
"A bit outdated, but would be nice for a group."
We liked the large pool and the sectional aroumd the fireplace in the lobby. Breakfast was great, too. The decor was a bit dated, but the room was large and comfortable. This would be a nice place to stay for a group getaway.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
SaraB
"Nice hotel near the freeway"
It is a nice hotel, and the room is quite clean. And the staff there are very nice and helpful.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Shirley
"Nice family resort close to Killington Mountain"
Bit old, but looks new with renovated rooms very pleasing staff, nice pool and hot tub, good for family or couple
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Lovely scenery"
Very sweet, friendly staff, quiet and comfy.
4 night trip Oct 6, 2013
L. Harpst
"Nice 'lodge' atmosphere."
Incredibly helpful staff. they set up a TV in the downstairs lobby and put in a fire so we could watch the Cowboy game. Warning! there's no bar, so bring your own.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
"Very good hotel"
I really liked this hotel. I was travelling through Vermont and stayed at a number of hotels during peak fall foliage season. I'd say this hotel was easily the only one which was not affected by the foliage tax. It was exactly the quality of hotel I would expect at the price. Mattress and comforter were very soft and comfortable. Everything clean and smelling fresh. Only negative was that the driveway although paved had puddles.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"convenient/available"
friendly staff..nice hot breakfast..easy to xtend ck-out to1pm without additional charges
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
joe
"Not satisfied"
First - the pillows were so puffy/hard that there is no way of getting a good night's sleep. Although the bedding was clean, that doesn't matter if you can't sleep. Next - the complimentary "good morning breakfast" was the worst complimentary breakfast I've ever had at a hotel. Not worth the walk down the stairs to it. There were cold eggs and (what looked like) undercooked sausage links...little selection beyond that. Finally - the hotel, in general, needs updating and freshening up. The floors seemed dirty thoughout.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Close to Killington"
Would stay again but it was not luxurious. Close to the mountain and restaurants which was very helpful.
2 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2013
"Cortina Inn Hotel"
Room was comfortable and staff was courteous. I would have liked a small refrigerator in the room but other than that it was a pleasant stay.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
This hotel looks amazing online, but I drove right past it because I didn't even think it was the same place I had booked. The drive way and Parking lot are a bit run down and the landscaping over grown... Which makes sense because after staying here I did a little bit more research and found the hotel had just recently reopened. I would suggest doing your research in depth before staying here. The "breakfast" was juice,instant oatmeal and bagels. The pool area is nice but the hot tub is not in working condition, the water was green and freezing. The rooms themselves are very nice,mine had a balcony, which was connected to everyone else's balcony. There was no separation between them. The spa was not open when I stayed but the gym was a very nice place although the basement smelled old and musty. Overall I would not recommend this hotel to anyone nor would I waste my money staying there again
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
The staff was very accommodating.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013