All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
One Fisher Island Drive, Miami Beach, FL, 33109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

4.8
"Nice establishment, great service!"
Had wedding on the beach. Wonderful service! The staff did whatever on their power to make sure everything went well. They were very accommodating. All our needs were met and then some. Any little hiccup was corrected promptly.
Response by Fisher Island Club and Resort
We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Fisher Island Hotel and Resort. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Sincerely, Carlos Ortigosa, CHS Front Office Manager
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Dre
Awesome place. And most of all awesome service. The staff is so courteous and professional. They make you feel at home. A highly recommended place.
5 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Derrick
"Wonderful"
It was one of the Nicest hotel stays I have ever had.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014

"Urlaub abseits des Trubels"
Das Hotel liegt auf Fisher Island, wo man nur mit der Fähre hinkommt. Diese fährt tagsüber alle 15-Minuten und nachts "on demand", also 24 Std. rund um die Uhr. Es ist zwar etwas lestig jedes Mal mit dem Auto auf die Fähre zu fahren, aber es zahlt sich aus. Es dauert nur ein paar Minuten und die Welt ist auf der Insel eine andere. Erholung pur, bei Lust und Laune einfach rüber fahren nach Miami Beach. Hotel ist luxuriös ausgestattet, Jedes Zimmer hat sein eigenes Golf Car, schöner Strand.
4 night trip Sep 26, 2013
AT
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2013
M jones

TripAdvisor reviews for Fisher Island Hotel & Resort

"Exotic elegance...."
11/10/15 Joanna S Miami Beach, Florida
My family and I stayed in suite 202 and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our suite was spacious and had recently been redone. The island was very quiet and we enjoyed playing golf, swimming and eating at Renato's, Trattoria, the sushi beach bar as well as ordering in room service.
"Start point before a cruise"
09/28/15 Mes biscotaux v Genève
The resort is exceptional with private ferry, the villa was just huge /privat pool, wonderful master suite, dressroom, jacuzzi etc. The spa, and tennis center was amazing too. And nice restaurants with italian food called Portofino.
"I wish I could stay here every trip"
07/13/15 ale_esteves Sao Paulo, SP
Fisher Island could be named as Dream Island. The place is a dream come true. The room is huge, beautiful and very luxurious with huge bathrooms. I loved the golf cart and the many restaurants they have on site. The only problem is the price, otherwise I could stay there all my life.
"Amazing Place!"
03/22/15 mrees1428 New York City, New York
Stayed here with a friend and his family for a couple of nights last month. As expected, the island is beautiful and the hotel is simply amazing. We stayed in a cottage which was great and included a private courtyard with a hottub. As you can expect, the service was very attentive although the hotel is very expensive. We had a golf cart which we used to explore this island and get around everywhere which was fun. The beach was beautiful with white sand and blue waters. The waiters came around frequently to take drink orders. Fisher Island club was an escape to a different world.
"horrific experience at the Beach Club - stay away"
01/02/15 jonfweber New York City, New York
No more glasses, no more silverware, no more napkins explained the waiter "but it is not my fault . . . We just can't handle this many people." The Beach Club was a zoo where it literally took hours to get a table and get fed. When the food arrived haphazardly after several reminders, both the quality and presentation were good, but the struggle wasn't worth it. The salad bar closed after ordering but before we could fill our plates and we were told "your server should have warned you," to which the server responded "they're not supposed to close the salad bar." The bill came replete with errors (including a charge for non existent salad bar) and extra food that never arrived that required a careful audit.
"Simply Amazing"
12/06/14 Jeff H Hollywood, Florida
My daughter got married 11/22/14 at Fisher Island. From start to finish (including the pre-planning), it could not have gone smoother. They are the consummate professionals and made sure that EVERYONE had a great time. The weekend of the event saw unanticipated weather (rain and winds), yet they were prepared for everything and made sure my whole family had time to enjoy this most important event. I can't rave enough about the personnel, most notably Christian, Kayla, Jose, and Mustapha for their warmth and hospitality.
"One of our best experiences"
10/07/14 Aruba2003 Kinnelon, New Jersey
What an amazing place to relax. The staff is wonderful and very accommodating. Having your own golf cart to explore the island as well as all the restaurants is fun.Our Villa was well appointed and spotless and the private hot tub on the back patio was incredible.
"An amazing place!!!"
07/19/14 travelpuss derby
From the moment we drove off the ferry and onto the island, we knew it was going to be a special stay! Peacocks were strutting around and there is wildlife at every turn- iguanas, lizards and an abundance of gorgeous butterflies! The staff are so welcoming and can't do enough to help you- especially Jose who was wonderful, and remembered our names throughout our stay! He also took us on a tour to point out the history of the island and the restaurants, playground and beach areas. Everyone drives around in golf carts which is great fun and a lovely way to see the island! We stayed in Vanderbilt cottage which was gorgeous, with it's own courtyard and hot tub - it was spotlessly clean, and a really special touch was the cuddly peacock toy that was in my daughter's cot when we arrived! A lovely souvenir from our stay !!! The gentleman who brought our breakfast one morning even went and fetched my daughter some ice cream because she mistook my fruit and yoghurt for a sundae and got excited!!!;) The restaurants are lovely, especially the Italian( we met a lovely Greek guy there called Nickoulas who was very knowledgable about the island and chatted lots to us whilst providing amazing service!)and there's a great fresh market to buy groceries and eat lunch( very inexpensive) To sum up.... Special place, special staff, would we come back...? YES!!!!!
"A delightful time"
07/18/14 suek357 Minneapolis
We were guests of a member and discovered that Fisher Island is a lovely oasis in the middle of Miami. I enjoy the bustle of South Beach, but when I'm on vacation it's just a bit much all the time. Enter Fisher Island, just a short ferry ride away from the heart of Miami SB action, but a slow and relaxing place to unwind. Staff is amazing, the island is lovely. The attended beach can get a bit crowded, but it's lovely to have someone wait on you hand and foot while enjoying the beach. We were in a cabana with our own courtyard and hot tub - a private place to enjoy our coffee in the am or stare at the stars in the evening. The market can provide you with lovely eats to enjoy on your day excursions. The beach restaurant has fabulous breakfasts - we had dinner at the Vanderbilt (lovely) but our food at Porto Cervo was good, but not great. I'll skip that venue next time.
"Absolute perfection on every level"
06/11/14 katherine a Williamsburg, Virginia
I can't say enough lovely things about this place... The food, room and staff were absolutely perfect and worth every dime ...I am fairly picky couldn't be more pleased ... I highly recommend it... We ate at all the restaurants and they were all excellent... The pool and service were great... The only thing that disappointed me was the size of the beach... Packed with chairs and the water wasn't crystal blue like I expected ...overall I would give the place a 10