Swissotel Nankai Osaka, Osaka
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
The Swissotel Nankai Osaka places you centrally in Osaka’s commercial district, with a direct train to Kansai International Airport. The hotel sits atop Namba Railway Station, so you’re less than an hour from Kyoto, Nara, and Kobe, with subway connections throughout the city.
Namba is one of the city’s most vibrant shopping and entertainment areas, with upscale department stores and boutiques rubbing shoulders with cutting-edge fashion malls. Canalside dining in Osaka's ultimate foodie destination, Dotonburi, is just a 10-minute walk.
Fine dining with a view
You can enjoy fine Italian cuisine against a backdrop of stunning rooftop views at the Swissotel’s signature restaurant Tavola36. The Pürovel Spa is the ideal place to indulge in a massage or take a dip in the indoor pool, which is bathed in natural light.
City vistas and free WiFi
All 548 guestrooms feature spacious working areas, along with large windows that look out over the city. High-tech touches include free WiFi, iPod docks, and coffee/tea maker.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $184
- Premier Room, Non Smoking (2 Single Beds + 1 Extra Bed)
- Premier Room, 2 Single Beds
- Swiss Advantage Room, 2 Single Beds + 1 Extra Bed
- Swiss Advantage Room, 1 Double
- Swiss Advantage Room, 2 Single Beds
- Premier Room, 2 Single Beds + 1 Extra Bed
- Swiss Executive Room, 2 Single Beds + 1 Extra Bed
- Deluxe Suite, 1 Double Bed
- Swiss Executive Room, 1 Double
- Swiss Executive Room, 2 Single Beds
- Japanese Executive Room, 1 Double Bed
- Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed
- Suite, Japanese Futon
- Premier Room, 1 Double Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 548 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 36 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Valet parking *
- Accessible parking
Nearby Four Star Osaka hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 5 restaurants
- 2 bars/lounges
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Indoor pool
- Health club
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1990
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Disabled parking
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Top Osaka hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Osaka
- Hotel Wellness AsukajiFrom
"An older tired hotel. The room is quite big and clean. Neighborhood is quiet and away from the food and shops which is on San do ji, walking is about 1.5KM. But it is close to…"Apr 13, 2015
- Oriental HotelFrom
"Superb hotel, most comfortable room I've ever stayed in Japan, personal concierge service helped us tremendously, great buffet breakfast. Everything about this hotel was wonderful…"Apr 12, 2015
- Capsule Hotel Asahi Plaza ShinsaibashiFrom
"This capsule hotel gets some foreign guests and has a separate women's area. Staying there is like going to the gym,leaning your clothes/pack in the locker and them going to sleep…"Apr 12, 2015
- Imperial Hotel OsakaFrom
"We made a reservation at special cheap rate. But, they upgraded to the Imperial Floor which is one of the best rooms. Room was very clean and has a great river view."Apr 12, 2015
DiningTavola36 - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Hana-Goyomi - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Minami Teppanyaki - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Empress Room - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
SH'UN Wine & Dine - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open select days.
Swissotel Nankai Osaka, Osaka’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Swissotel Nankai Osaka
- Swissotel Nankai Hotel Osaka
- Osaka Swissotel Nankai Hotel
- Swissotel Osaka
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka Osaka
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka
For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. Guests may contact the office for further information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Self parking costs JPY 3000 per night with in/out privileges
Valet parking costs JPY 5000 per night with in/out privileges
Rollaway beds are available for JPY 8500 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 3207 for adults and JPY 1603 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.