All hotels in Kalispell, Montana, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Great room
    Regular internet service
"Good stay"
Great custom omelette, french toast was like a roof shingle, couldn't finish. Smallest bathroom I've seen in a long time. Comfortable bed, nice folks at desk.
1 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2016
rodney
The Pool was indoors but cold,there was no restaurant at the Hotel so couldn't order room service.The bed was a small Queen,seemed like a full size bed.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2016
It wasn't a bad stay. I had to kill a spider right when I got to the room and my kid and I went the pool quite a few times and there were never any towels down there like we were told
Response by Red Lion Hotel Kalispell
Thank you for your review. I apologize for the lack of towels at the pool. I will make sure to share this comment with our housekeeping staff to elevate our service.
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Great stay except ice on walkway to outdoor hot tub. A mat or something to help you not slip or fall would be good.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
judy
"Red Lion Kalispell is great!"
Great place to stay. Will definitely go back again.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Tamara
"Beyond our expectations"
So impressed. This will be our go-to hotel for all our Kalispell stays!
5 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
"Great hotel; excellent breakfast"
The free breakfast included an omlet bar and waffles, as well as potatoes, french toast, sausage and bacon, juice, and coffee. It was incredible! The hotel is very nice, and everyone was very helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
"snowbound"
Everything was great outside of the noise from the snow plows outside at night, which was on fault of the Hotel, an inside room would be better for one who wants quit, but then there's no view.
2 night romance trip Nov 24, 2015
Not Provided
"NOISE!!!"
The entire night, there was an excessively loud thumping noise every 5-10 minutes and the same loud voices constantly from 11:30pm-6:30am. Doors slammed all night, and security was loud when roaming the halls. We walked around the hotel at 5am and saw staff going about their jobs with absolutely no concern for noise or discretion. I slept twenty minutes from 8:30am-8:50am. (I am a sound sleeper, and even I had trouble). The room shared the wall with reception, who told us when we complained at 5am that their hotel had "notoriously thin walls". This hotel was so incredibly overpriced. We previously stayed in motels half the price whose rooms were twice as nice and even bigger!
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
Annie
"Amazing service, food, and experience!"
From the moment we checked in we were treated like royalty. Staff was very helpful, and accommodating! Outstanding breakfast, Lester's omlets are amazing!
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
"Nice hotel on Main Street."
A surprisingly nice hotel, attached to the mall in Kalispell. Right on Main Street, and close to some great food and coffee.
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
"Great night in beautiful Kalispell."
Nice, clean, fresh-smelling room. Specifically asked to have the chair/ottoman seen in hotel photos. The room did not have one, but we managed.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"You won't be disappointed!"
Not many hotels in Kalispell offer airport shuttles. We live locally and to catch a flight at 5:40am means we would have to leave home several hours prior. How convenient to have a reasonably priced hotel, with breakfast included, to get to and from the airport. We had never been inside the Red Lion Hotel and what a surprise we got. The rooms were excellent and ours looked into a pretty central courtyard with hot tub and fire pit.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Janice Mary
"nice hotel"
Very nice staff - Pool, hot tub and steam room relaxing. Breakfast good (especially made to order omelets), nice areas to sit in hotel
7 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Jo Anne
"Great place"
They have a omlet bar at the breakfast and the bed was so comfortable.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Melanie
"VERY PLEASED"
WAS HERE FOR BUSINESS, GREAT STAFF, NICE MEETING ROOMS AND WONDERFUL BREAKFAST
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
michael
"Start of a long biz trip"
Start of a 11 day business trip and the room, staff and breakfast was great. Best hotel stay of the trip and at a very reasonable cost. I will stay here again for sure! Starbucks right next door too!
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
Douglas
We have stayed there before and liked it. Really good breakfast and located close enough to walk to downtown restaurants.
4 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
Ann
"Best Breakfast Ever"
The breakfast was absolutely incredible. By far the best hotel breakfast I have ever had! And the customer service was superb. It was a happy accident we stayed at this Red Lion, and we will definitely be back!
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Kassandra
"Thank you"
Great room and location for access to Airport!
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
Great People!!! Rob, You rock!! Great room, great location. Will be back.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
"Comfortable and clean room...breakfast was great!"
A quick overnight stay in Kalispell. We found the Red Lion online and found the room rate competitive. The room was comfortable and clean. Staff were professional. Only negative comment is that there was a noticeable smell of smoke in our room even though the room requested, and tagged outside the door, was a non-smoking room. Though mild, it was evident, but we were too tired to make a fuss about it and so, we dealt with it. Other than that, the room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was wonderful; best continental breakfast we've had....so many fresh selections. Enjoyed the chef-prepared omelette to order.
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
Christopher
"Shuttle to the airport and convenience - great!"
We live an hour and a half away from Kalispell. When we go on vacation, we either have to leave the car at the airport, or arrange for friends to pick it up and drop it off. When your plane leaves at 5:40am, who wants to drive in the dark with all the deer and elk on the Swan Highway? The shuttle to the airport is convenient. Although the parking is not secure, the hotel security checks twice a night through their secluded parking area. The hotel and personnel were great!
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
Janice Mary
"Montana excursion"
Overall a good experience and location however on two days out of four when we came back to the room late in the afternoon it had not been made up yet and we had to contact housekeeping to get it taken care of.
4 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Nice hotel in a great location"
This is a nice hotel located close to downtown Kalispell. You could tell the building want brand new, but it was well maintained and nicely furnished. Room was clean and comfortable, nice courtyard with gas fire pit. Complimentary breakfast was good, included made to order omelets.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
While not the fanciest place ever, this hotel is pretty solid. The location is good (it's weirdly attached to a mall, but is really close to the small Downtown area, and within easy walking of good food, coffee, and drinking), and the breakfasts were super yummy. My only complaint is that the bathroom in our room was super tiny, and the water pressure in the shower was awful considering how nice everything else is. I'd stay again.
3 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
Melanie
All three evenings of my stay were interrupted by the floor above with heavy walking, moving from 12:30 a.m. for several hours. The desk was not contacted, but It thought more like that little would be done.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Wonderful Stay, all went well."
Very good hotel. Beautiful. Beds were pillow-top but were not as comfortable as I would have thought, but not bad. Service staff was great.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
Jan Dylan
"Breakfast"
Best hotel breakfast ever...omelet station manned by Lester was the best I ever have had.....
2 night trip Sep 27, 2015
Nicholas
Check in was very inconvenient. Location is very convenient to downtown, dining, events.
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Cancelled reservation and was still charged $217. The management was impossible to work with. Very disappointed. Would not recommend due to customer service. Both Expedia and the hotel have blamed each other and refused to help resolve. Will no longer use either.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
"Great deal and great price"
We were very pleased with the spacious room and amenities at this hotel. It had all the "bells and whistles" you could think of. Vanessa, the front desk personnel was very helpful with restaurant recommendations. The free hot breakfast in the morning was definitely a plus. Will stay again if we are back in Kalispel.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
"Old and dirty hotel. Not a good value."
This is a very old hotel and is in need of updating. Everything in the hotel was very dirty. The entryway of the hotel was very dark with many lights not working. When we mentioned this to hotel personal we were told that everything was working fine. We would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Kalispell
Thank you for your comments and they will be looked at for improvements.
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
"Short stay, but 5 stars for this hotel."
We only stayed one night at the end of our trip to Glacier National Park before flying home. The staff at the hotel were very courteous; the room was large, clean, comfortable; the complimentary breakfast was delicious; the hotel is attached to a small indoor mall - I didn't know that until we were heading to the airport - took a quick walk through, but the stores were closed. Would definitely stay at the Red Lion Hotel if we are in Kalispell again.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Kalispell
I hope you have fond memories of our favorite National Park. Thank you for staying with us on your last night in the area.
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
Margaret
"Good location and nice rooms"
Room was small, but well appointed. The fact that they allow dogs was the main reason I selected this hotel. Would definitely book here in the future.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Kalispell
We enjoy seeing our furry family members around the hotel. Thank you for staying with us.
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
charles
"Kalispell Red Lion"
Beautiful Hotel. Downtown location.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Kalispell
We love our downtown location, thank you for pointing this out. Visit again soon.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"nice place to stay"
the hotel was fine...There was a wedding party that got loud we did have to call the front desk a couple of times and they did take care of it right away.. would be nice if they had doors closed off to the party...
Response by Red Lion Hotel Kalispell
Thank you for your recommendation. Thank you for staying with us and posting your review.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Hotel needs to clean its rooms."
After a minor difficulty with getting checked in, we went to our room. It smelled like stale cigarette smoke mixed with an ineffective chemical air freshener. The next two rooms we saw smelled of cigarette smoke. They finally found a room for us that was tolerable. They need to clean their rooms and hallways so that this "nonsmoking" hotel at least smells that way. During this whole episode, the staff at the hotel was great. They were patient with us and did everything they could to accommodate us. The staff is great the building needs a lot of help. We won't be staying with Red Lion again.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
"Very large hotel."
I was disappointed that the stream of water from the shower was barely enough to get yourself wet, and difficult to rinse yourself off. The water from the spigot in the bathroom was strong enough, but the shower was lacking. The other thing that irritated me was that you could not adjust the air conditioning to lower than 68 degrees. Granted, the area has cool nights (in the fifties) but inside the room was quite warm and required air conditioning to cool the room, but in this case it was inadequate.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Sergio
"Wonderful Staff!"
My husband and I stayed two nights and were so happy wiith their kind, caring staff. Sherry was wonderful and really took the time to help me out when I thought I lost my watch. She even walked out to the parking lot to check my waking path. Also the young lady who helped us check in (I think Kimber-Leigh or Jasmine-Leigh, a very pretty name that I apologize for not recalling correctly) went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and pleased with our room. The buffet breakfast with the inlet chef was delicious and overall the Red Lion was great! :)
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Artem
"Great experience!"
My wife and I were in the area for our 15th anniversary trip to Glacier. We stayed here toward the end of our vacation and thoroughly enjoyed it. Easy to get to, comfy, clean room, and great location in town. The great lobby with good reading material and comfy chairs provided a nice touch to relax and drink coffee after a long vacation of hiking. The continental breakfast was the best I've had at any hotel. I highly recommend.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Angie
"Nice hotel but not worth price"
The hotel staff we're good folks , the breakfast person was not guest friendly and rooms were small for price of a queen bed . Room needs more electric outlets and hallway noise annoying. The hotel is conveniently located near attractions but doesn't make up for price
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Clean room and shower after camping!"
Good choice, fair value in August
Response by Red Lion Hotel Kalispell
Thank you for posting a review. I am glad you could refresh after your camping trip.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
"Business"
Beds were amongst the most comfortable I've encountered - and I travel a ton in CO WY MT. I will definitely seek this hotel on my next visit to Kalispell I would like to get a copy of my room bill - local staff was unable to provide at checkout because I booked thru Expedia. I need a copy for my expense report. Would appreciate follow up assistance. Thanks!
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
the Hoagie
Rooms need serious updating. Too dark and space is tight. Beds are good. Hotel is overpriced.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Kalispell
Thank you for your comments. I am crossing my fingers that we will be remodeling sooner than later. Thank you for staying with us.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"Great Location in heart of Kalispell"
Nice hotel w above average breakfast. Good location, a bit expensive.
3 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Very nice hotel. Recommend highly."
Lobby very impressive. Location to must see downtown with eateries and bars very convenient to walk to. Room and bed more than comfortable. Also outside and inside hot tub and fire pit so fun! Outdoor center courtyard very pleasant to sit in both evening and daytime. Attached to shopping mall and casino, so something for everyone!!
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Nice and close to Glacier National Park."
Great breakfasts. Attached to mall, which is good and bad as that was a big temptation.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Very noisy - paper thin walls. Nice staff although interior certainly could stand to be modernized when charging as much as they do per night.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Kalispell
Thank you for staying with us. I am hoping to be remodeling soon, so these comments will be passed along for improvements of the property.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Travis
very clean, nice breakfast, very comfortable beds! and friendly staff! Annemarie helped me store wedding flowers in back refrigerator! thank you!
Other trip Jul 17, 2015