All hotels in Spokane, Washington, United States of America
303 W North River Dr, Spokane, WA, 99201, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beautiful family oriented hotel & great location!!"
It was pretty good. However the drain in the tub backed up in the middle of my shower, had to get out with conditioner in my hair, and nobody at the front desk would answer the phone. Luckily my husband went down and talked to the manager and they had someone up there fairly promptly. They ended up taking $75 off our stay for customer satisfaction, so it worked out. The pool and slide hours could be better, they could offer free breakfast with our stay, and hardly any of the housekeeping staff spoke any engligh, but other than those couple things it was a great place to sTay andown family oriented. We'll definitely be staying there again later this summer, love the location, it's a beautiful hotel.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Very comfortable stay"
I was very pleased with my stay the only part I didn't like was the fact that it had no complimentary breakfast.. They do offer breakfast for a price and they have a restaurant but i travel with a toddler and she is always hungry...
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Lucia
"Great hotel, right on the river!"
Great stay! Such a convenient location, right on the river and central to everything Spokane. Service was terrific and room was very comfy. Really enjoyed the pool and slide, very relaxing way to spend a warm afternoon. Room rate was reasonable and will return!
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Location is convenient to Riverfront Park"
The best thing about this hotel is that the Centennial Trail and Riverfront Park are literally outside the hotel. From there it is an easy walk to downtown Spokane, restaurants, shops, and convention center. Room was comfortable and clean; however, the hotel is showing its age. There are both indoor and outdoor pools. A couple of things that could be improved: I have been here in the past to stay and to attend conferences, and I don't ever remember there being a charge to park in the lot. This time we were charged $9.00 per day! If they want to charge, I would prefer that the cost is included in the room rate. Also, there is no complimentary coffee in the lobby as there is in most hotels. That would also be a nice touch.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Maria
"Great!"
Everything was great except that we had two packages of decaf coffee and no regular coffee. I'm sure if we would have brought that up to management, they would have made it right.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Brittany
"Stay but don't eat..."
The food served in the restaurant was luke warm and service was slow. I have never had to order toast as a side dish with my breakfast of sausage, eggs and hash browns... I was very disappointed. The menue was pricy
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Norma
Good, there was a delay at check in due to room not being cleaned on time due to being extremely busy.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Terry
Nice location. Both indoor and outdoor pool. My only complaint is the menu has gotten very expensive and to fancy for my taste. Finally decide on a side order of onion rings that cost me $9.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Great place to stay."
From checkin to checkout it was great. Location is excellent and the hotel meals were good and good service. Decor is delightful.
Other trip May 13, 2015
rosy
"Pretty amazing"
The service of the hotel staff exceeded my expectations.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
America
"Meh"
The room was much smaller than expected and considerably more expensive then other hotels in the area. The pool was filthy there were clumps of hair floating about. We specifically requested a view of the river but instead were placed in a room over looking the parking lot. Service was ok employees were polite and courteous. I have been in worse hotels but was expecting better from this one.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Cassandra
"Beggars Can't be Choosers"
When ever we go to Spokane for Bloomsday, it is so hard to find a room (even booking almost a year in advance) that you get whatever room you can find. And that is even with paying over $280 for one night. We attempted to check in early and they said they had a room, but it turned out it was right next door to the bar which plays thumping music all day till 10 pm. We opted out of the room and they said we could come back at check in and get another room. We did end up with a nice room in the Tower but the beds were very old and saggy and the shower curtain was not very clean. Plus the decorative pillows smelled like sweat. Strong enough that we threw them over in the corner.
Kit
Really enjoyed this hotel. Nice executive queen suite, view of the pool and river, quiet, good beds.
Annie
Was very comfortable and close to the BloomsDay activities. Wish we could've had a late check out though to freshen up after the race.
Ellen
"Wonderful"
Very clean, Comfortable beds. The stasff were great and very attentive.
Christy
"Beautiful place to stay in Spokane"
Red Lion Hotel at the Park is the perfect location for a downtown stay by the beautiful park, river, and so many attractions . It is clean and spacious; the staff are friendly and helpful; and the food is good too!
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Ronnie
"Property Updates"
It is clear that this property has not invested any significant capital in upgrades, furnishings, etc. for decades. Will not stay in a Red Lion establishment again. WAY overpriced for the accommodations.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Reasonable choice, but I could be better"
Overall it is a reasonable place to stay in Spokane. However I was not happy with the $9/day parking charge. The breakfast for $13 was nothing more than what you get for free at most hotels. I elected to skip breakfast and go across the river to town. The signage inside the hotel was terrible. You literally couldn't easily figure out where the pool was. My room was in a tower facing north away from the key attraction of the river. No balcony and the windows didn't open. The hotel is geared to conventions which I imagine is very adequate.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Very nice hotel near downtown Spokane."
We have stayed in this hotel in the past and thought that the rooms lacked furniture--they had no chair except a desk chair. This time we stayed in the Executive Wing in a somewhat larger room with a comfortable chair. It was a much nicer room. I don't know if we paid a premium for this room because it had a king-sized bed and we have had queen-sized beds in the past; I can't compare prices directly with what we paid in the past. I will ask next time for the Executive Wing.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Nice room, but otherwise meh"
The gal at the front desk seemed really knew and didn't really know what she was doing. When I asked simple questions about changing rooms and getting directions to the room locations was difficult for her.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Kristen
"Gals road trip from seattle to Yellowstone"
On way to Livingston Montana we stopped to ease up on driving so far. All the staff(breakfast and bar staff especially) were friendly and very helpful. We walked thru riverfront park and enjoyed a great happy hour that was recommended to us. Thanks!
1 night trip with friends Apr 13, 2015
Lois
"Weekend getaway"
The room was clean, as expected, but the bed was really firm and the pillows tall and not overly soft. I woke up with a stiff neck and a sore back - not revived.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Ron
"Nice getaway to Spokane"
We had a nice time, friendly staff at Check in.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"River view. Pleasant stay."
Overall nice stay. Quiet room with nice view of the falls and Riverfront Park. Parking was tight but we did find a space without circling. Reasonable walking distance to downtown and Riverfront Park via a bike path along the river.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Advertisement didn't clarify no big pool"
We booked primarily because of the pictures of the pool with slide, but it wasn't open till May. If that was made clear I would have driven straight thru to home in Seattle.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Chuck
"On the river"
This is a grand hotel on the Spokane River right across from Riverfront Park. The facilities and location were excellent. We walked to dinner and around the Park to see the Spokane Falls and other sights.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Dirty windows,called front desk was put on hold of"
We pulled up tot he front driveway and I went in to check in and the doorman was watching television. I made coffee in the evening and there where paper cups for the coffee. The windows where really dirty, they look like they haven't been washed in a year or so and we where on the first floor, which could have been easy to clean. I called the front desk for a couple more pillows and a blanket,since they had one blanket, I was put on hold for a long time. We used the towels after going into the pool, hot tub and using the shower the towels felt like sandpaper. Overall truly disappointed in Red Lion
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
T
"What did the Q-tips, cotton balls & Sewing kit go?"
I don't book a room looking at the windows, but these were really dirty. I drop a glass of water on the floor and I wiped it ups and the floor was really dirty. In the room there was 2 paper cups for coffee and for drinking. he only reason I bring this up we were at a Red Lion earlier in the week and they had coffee cups in the room and the windows were clean, you can see out. The pool was clean and room service was fine. Disappointed in Red Lion.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
T
"Wow! Such a nice hotel!"
I had such a nice visit, and everywhere you look here is beautiful. I can't believe the rate I got on this room, amazing!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Holly
"Easy to get to, ample parking, good views"
Good view of the Spokane River and the Park. If you like the sound of running water stay on the river side of the hotel, the hotel falls right below the upper dam. They have a decent restaurant that is open late on weeknights (most of the places on this side of the river close around 10 so that is nice). Easy to get to the Arena if you're staying for an event. I swam in the pool with it's water slide as a kid, far too cold on this stay but it brought back good memories.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Rob
"Never again"
Someone on our floor had 2 dogs that barked constantly. A hotel employee entered our room unannounced as I was trying to put my baby down for a nap and housekeeping had already been through so I thought it was strange. Also the hotel charges a nightly parking fee but posts they are not responsible for vandalism? Will not be staying here again. Indoor pool is a joke and freezing cold. You know it's cold when your kids ask to go back to the room!
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Too expensive for how dated the place is. Nothing is provided along with room such as complimentary breakfast. Very disappointing without outdoor facilities not much to do.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great location but hotel rooms need a remodel."
The overall experience was good. Staff was extremely helpful in getting us checked in and providing us information when we needed it. The only problem with this hotel room interiors. These rooms look exactly like they did 20+ years ago.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Nice hotel in Spokane"
I loved my stay here. I was in town for my daughter's volleyball tournament and wanted to stay at a nice hotel. My room was very nice and clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The gym was great! It even had fresh fruit, filtered water and towels. Staff was very nice. Fridge in the room was nice because I wanted my own food in the room for breakfast. Overall great place to stay. Easy freeway access too and close proximity to downtown Spokane.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Meh!"
We were up for a volleyball tournament. Rates at least double what they should have been for this level of property so feel gouged. Simple requests, made well in advance, such as two quiet rooms, not honored, housekeeping did not show up one day even though we were out of the room for about 8 hours. Rooms have only one queen bed so you are forced to buy two rooms if you are traveling with three people (forget uncomfortable rollaways), or if your twosome prefers not to sleep together. Stay across the river for a big bump in quality of accommodations, customer service and any other feature important to your stay in Spokane. Plus food is better.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location."
Nice stay, attending women's basketball games. Great location.
"Great choice for family or business stay"
Clean & comfortable, very helpful staff, perfect location for folks going to the conference center. And the hotel is pet-friendly, which is very important for us.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Lovely view, older building."
Elevator in executive tower sounds like its going to fall down the shaft. Visible Cobb webs on ceiling. Toilet seat loomed like it was melted in spots?
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice and quiet hotel"
Plenty of free parking space and close to free way access.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Glenn
Great location, close to Spokane Arena, river, and park.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Dennis
The location is great, closed to restaurant, park, the arena (if you're there for concerts).
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Ioan
"Hotel must resent it if you book through Expedia."
Got to Hotel about 4 pm on a Friday, front desk was not busy. Asked for top floor room and or quiet area of hotel, even agreed to pay upgrade charge to get it. Laura at front desk put us in a main hallway room facing the indoor atrium area (very noisy) on a floor with kids running back and forth, and even went so far as to also ensure our room was right above the main drive through and drop off entrance, facing a busy street with no view. We went to bed a bit early due to a long day...but were repeatedly awaken by foot traffic noise and loud talking in the atrium, and vehicles coming and going. We ended up sleeping there just long enough to get rested so that I could get up, get packed and drive several hours back home. I had stayed at the same hotel twice since last fall...loyalty is now gone. Will not book a room here again.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice Room, Close to downtown"
Comfy beds, beautiful. Quiet Rooms. Kids loved the open space
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
K
"Very nice hotel for a symphony weekend"
It was a very nice hotel in a great location at a good price. My complaint is that the furniture in the room (besides a bed) consisted of a desk and desk chair. A nice padded chair is important to me because my wife and I have slightly different sleeping habits. A padded chair means that I can read in the morning when I awaken without bothering her. Aside from that, everything was very good. It was even really quiet in spite of sharing the hotel with high school basketball teams and two college baseball teams. It's a good location--a very pleasant short walk through the park to downtown Spokane.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Big and impersonal!"
no assistance with baggage; poor directions to finding the elevator to my room from the desk (had to ask an employee for further directions); two other guests over my stay mentioned how confusing the layout was; dirty dishes outside of my room and a discarded pool towel remained in the hall for the two days; went down to the bar for couple of drinks before dinner and they refused to open a bar tab even though I was staying in the hotel; dining room was empty except for one other table; server was very friendly and polite however was not very informative about the meals; the meals were excellent and compliments to the chef! it appears that most of the staff are university students who were pleasant and friendly but lacked the professional service and courtesies you would expect from a hotel of this size. No taxi service readily available– 15 minute wait. Also should point out there are numerous school buses and it appears they crater to large school outings etc.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Not too bad of a hotel but not worth the price."
when we tried checking in at 4om we were told the room wasnt ready when check in.is.supposed to be at 3 so had to wait until about 5 to.check in. On all their own info . it says check out us at noon but front desk says its 11 so that caused us to have to hurry abd rush to check out. I have a medical condition that requires me to have a tube feeding, its nothing contagious or anything, i had it covered with gauze and went to the pool and hot tub then later had people walk by me while i was smoking outside away from the doors and they started saying things like second hand.smoke kills and so.does AIDS. So the people that were in the pool at the sane time went around telling people a girl.qith a tube in her atoma he is using the pool and has AIDS so of course i was uncomfortable using the pool and hot tub after that so couldnt even use amenities that i was paying.for. I went to the front desk to twltell them about it & all thwy qould say is qe cant control what people.say. Which is.true but they.couldve at least offered some kind of.discount or something since that happened the first night we were there and qere staying two nights so.qas unable to use the pool with my son and husband the whole time i was there. For.the.price i qas.expecting a nicer room especially since.we.were.supposed to havhade a balcony room but couldnt get it.due 2 rooms.not ready @ chk in or wouldve had 2waot til6 2 chk in when we already had to.chk in late
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Nic
"Spokane Red Lion Hotel at the Park"
Didn't like parking. Hotel lot was always full forcing us to park in an unwatched and poorly lighted overflow lot across the street.
4 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Red Lion at the Park Spokane"
Dated lobby, comfortable beds, nice staff
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"parking"
not impressed with parking, charged 9 dollars to park my own car in over flow lot, across a busy street. Was not impressed that red lion staff and van take up all prime parking. In morning over flow lot had broken booze bottles everywhere and what looked like someone urinating next to my car. Will stay at Oxford suite, next time I visit Spokane, as it is free parking, nicer, larger rooms and free drinks and snacks in evening and it is next door to Red Lion.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"a night's rest"
Can't really give an opinion because we only stayed over night and we checked in super late.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015