All hotels in Spokane, Washington, United States of America
303 W North River Dr, Spokane, WA, 99201, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"On the river"
This is a grand hotel on the Spokane River right across from Riverfront Park. The facilities and location were excellent. We walked to dinner and around the Park to see the Spokane Falls and other sights.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Dirty windows,called front desk was put on hold of"
We pulled up tot he front driveway and I went in to check in and the doorman was watching television. I made coffee in the evening and there where paper cups for the coffee. The windows where really dirty, they look like they haven't been washed in a year or so and we where on the first floor, which could have been easy to clean. I called the front desk for a couple more pillows and a blanket,since they had one blanket, I was put on hold for a long time. We used the towels after going into the pool, hot tub and using the shower the towels felt like sandpaper. Overall truly disappointed in Red Lion
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
T
"What did the Q-tips, cotton balls & Sewing kit go?"
I don't book a room looking at the windows, but these were really dirty. I drop a glass of water on the floor and I wiped it ups and the floor was really dirty. In the room there was 2 paper cups for coffee and for drinking. he only reason I bring this up we were at a Red Lion earlier in the week and they had coffee cups in the room and the windows were clean, you can see out. The pool was clean and room service was fine. Disappointed in Red Lion.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
T
"Wow! Such a nice hotel!"
I had such a nice visit, and everywhere you look here is beautiful. I can't believe the rate I got on this room, amazing!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Holly
"Easy to get to, ample parking, good views"
Good view of the Spokane River and the Park. If you like the sound of running water stay on the river side of the hotel, the hotel falls right below the upper dam. They have a decent restaurant that is open late on weeknights (most of the places on this side of the river close around 10 so that is nice). Easy to get to the Arena if you're staying for an event. I swam in the pool with it's water slide as a kid, far too cold on this stay but it brought back good memories.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Rob
"Never again"
Someone on our floor had 2 dogs that barked constantly. A hotel employee entered our room unannounced as I was trying to put my baby down for a nap and housekeeping had already been through so I thought it was strange. Also the hotel charges a nightly parking fee but posts they are not responsible for vandalism? Will not be staying here again. Indoor pool is a joke and freezing cold. You know it's cold when your kids ask to go back to the room!
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Too expensive for how dated the place is. Nothing is provided along with room such as complimentary breakfast. Very disappointing without outdoor facilities not much to do.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great location but hotel rooms need a remodel."
The overall experience was good. Staff was extremely helpful in getting us checked in and providing us information when we needed it. The only problem with this hotel room interiors. These rooms look exactly like they did 20+ years ago.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Nice hotel in Spokane"
I loved my stay here. I was in town for my daughter's volleyball tournament and wanted to stay at a nice hotel. My room was very nice and clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The gym was great! It even had fresh fruit, filtered water and towels. Staff was very nice. Fridge in the room was nice because I wanted my own food in the room for breakfast. Overall great place to stay. Easy freeway access too and close proximity to downtown Spokane.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Meh!"
We were up for a volleyball tournament. Rates at least double what they should have been for this level of property so feel gouged. Simple requests, made well in advance, such as two quiet rooms, not honored, housekeeping did not show up one day even though we were out of the room for about 8 hours. Rooms have only one queen bed so you are forced to buy two rooms if you are traveling with three people (forget uncomfortable rollaways), or if your twosome prefers not to sleep together. Stay across the river for a big bump in quality of accommodations, customer service and any other feature important to your stay in Spokane. Plus food is better.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location."
Nice stay, attending women's basketball games. Great location.
"Great choice for family or business stay"
Clean & comfortable, very helpful staff, perfect location for folks going to the conference center. And the hotel is pet-friendly, which is very important for us.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Lovely view, older building."
Elevator in executive tower sounds like its going to fall down the shaft. Visible Cobb webs on ceiling. Toilet seat loomed like it was melted in spots?
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice and quiet hotel"
Plenty of free parking space and close to free way access.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Glenn
Great location, close to Spokane Arena, river, and park.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Dennis
The location is great, closed to restaurant, park, the arena (if you're there for concerts).
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Ioan
"Hotel must resent it if you book through Expedia."
Got to Hotel about 4 pm on a Friday, front desk was not busy. Asked for top floor room and or quiet area of hotel, even agreed to pay upgrade charge to get it. Laura at front desk put us in a main hallway room facing the indoor atrium area (very noisy) on a floor with kids running back and forth, and even went so far as to also ensure our room was right above the main drive through and drop off entrance, facing a busy street with no view. We went to bed a bit early due to a long day...but were repeatedly awaken by foot traffic noise and loud talking in the atrium, and vehicles coming and going. We ended up sleeping there just long enough to get rested so that I could get up, get packed and drive several hours back home. I had stayed at the same hotel twice since last fall...loyalty is now gone. Will not book a room here again.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice Room, Close to downtown"
Comfy beds, beautiful. Quiet Rooms. Kids loved the open space
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
K
"Very nice hotel for a symphony weekend"
It was a very nice hotel in a great location at a good price. My complaint is that the furniture in the room (besides a bed) consisted of a desk and desk chair. A nice padded chair is important to me because my wife and I have slightly different sleeping habits. A padded chair means that I can read in the morning when I awaken without bothering her. Aside from that, everything was very good. It was even really quiet in spite of sharing the hotel with high school basketball teams and two college baseball teams. It's a good location--a very pleasant short walk through the park to downtown Spokane.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Big and impersonal!"
no assistance with baggage; poor directions to finding the elevator to my room from the desk (had to ask an employee for further directions); two other guests over my stay mentioned how confusing the layout was; dirty dishes outside of my room and a discarded pool towel remained in the hall for the two days; went down to the bar for couple of drinks before dinner and they refused to open a bar tab even though I was staying in the hotel; dining room was empty except for one other table; server was very friendly and polite however was not very informative about the meals; the meals were excellent and compliments to the chef! it appears that most of the staff are university students who were pleasant and friendly but lacked the professional service and courtesies you would expect from a hotel of this size. No taxi service readily available– 15 minute wait. Also should point out there are numerous school buses and it appears they crater to large school outings etc.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Not too bad of a hotel but not worth the price."
when we tried checking in at 4om we were told the room wasnt ready when check in.is.supposed to be at 3 so had to wait until about 5 to.check in. On all their own info . it says check out us at noon but front desk says its 11 so that caused us to have to hurry abd rush to check out. I have a medical condition that requires me to have a tube feeding, its nothing contagious or anything, i had it covered with gauze and went to the pool and hot tub then later had people walk by me while i was smoking outside away from the doors and they started saying things like second hand.smoke kills and so.does AIDS. So the people that were in the pool at the sane time went around telling people a girl.qith a tube in her atoma he is using the pool and has AIDS so of course i was uncomfortable using the pool and hot tub after that so couldnt even use amenities that i was paying.for. I went to the front desk to twltell them about it & all thwy qould say is qe cant control what people.say. Which is.true but they.couldve at least offered some kind of.discount or something since that happened the first night we were there and qere staying two nights so.qas unable to use the pool with my son and husband the whole time i was there. For.the.price i qas.expecting a nicer room especially since.we.were.supposed to havhade a balcony room but couldnt get it.due 2 rooms.not ready @ chk in or wouldve had 2waot til6 2 chk in when we already had to.chk in late
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Nic
"Spokane Red Lion Hotel at the Park"
Didn't like parking. Hotel lot was always full forcing us to park in an unwatched and poorly lighted overflow lot across the street.
4 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Red Lion at the Park Spokane"
Dated lobby, comfortable beds, nice staff
"parking"
not impressed with parking, charged 9 dollars to park my own car in over flow lot, across a busy street. Was not impressed that red lion staff and van take up all prime parking. In morning over flow lot had broken booze bottles everywhere and what looked like someone urinating next to my car. Will stay at Oxford suite, next time I visit Spokane, as it is free parking, nicer, larger rooms and free drinks and snacks in evening and it is next door to Red Lion.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"a night's rest"
Can't really give an opinion because we only stayed over night and we checked in super late.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Lorena
Very affordable!!
Teddi
"Expensive breakfast buffet"
Thought that budget was included in room rage (wasn't) no big deal, except I'd have gone a la carte. For $28 had nasty scrambled powder eggs and a muffin. We were time reduced do had to eat in a hurry, but honestly, there was nothing there I'd have stayed longer to eat. Harsh, but just Di irritated I wasted $30. Cold have gone to Starbucks.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Deborah
"Nice service"
Nice staff and facility. We enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice hotel at the park"
Stayed with my wife and two children for one night. Good location. Walked through the park into down town for dinner.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Josh
"Conference Hotel Stay"
The beds were very comfortable, the room was clean and the staff could not have been kinder. I had a rough experience travelling to Spokane from Cincinnati and the front desk staff was so kind in asking me about my trip. They even had a bowl of candy and a ticket for a free coffee sent to my room with a sweet, hand-written note! It completely changed the tone of my trip and made the time I spent there so much nicer! I have really long hair and was using the shampoo and conditioner provided by the hotel. The staff were so kind that they left me two of each so that I would have enough to wash and condition my hair! They really went the extra mile and made everything great! I would absolutely recommend this hotel and stay there again next time I'm in Spokane!
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Christina
"Nice place to stay"
It was a very nice stay. Everyone was very nice. The waitress at the bar and grill forgot about us and we had to track her down to get a drink and it was a little over priced but the stay at the hotel was very nice!
1 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
Travis
The staff was friendly, room service was fast and food good.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Business Stay for Work"
Great stay for business!
2 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Edward
"Nice location, but not clean"
The location and price for this hotel was the reason I booked this place. The room was well appointed, beds were comfortable and we had plenty of towels and a view of the pool. However, everything just seemed dirty, especially the common areas. We didn't use the pool or the fitness areas but the hotel lobby area and dining area were not clean. We had breakfast in the morning and our server had to replace 2 of the 4 coffee cups because they were not clean. Food was good but it took 20 minutes for our food to arrive.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"parking"
they charged me 9:00 $ just to park , did'nt find out till I got my bill...never again
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
tom
The hotel is nice. Food was okay. The book in the room was not very informative as to onsite amenities, such onsite restaurants and facilities.
"surprisingly nice hotel"
Nice hotel for Spokane. Not in love with paying 9.00 for a parking spot that is monitored by security with signs in the lot that say they aren't responsible. Which is it? Other than that, the staff was friendly, the breakfast was very good, and we are returning in a few days.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
ML
Lovely view of river and park. Close to downtown area and to Gonzaga.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Diana
Great location - adjacent to Spokane's Riverfront Park!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Loved being on the river with a great view."
It was a quiet get away time for us. Thank you.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Marlene
"Nice hotel close to park and downtown."
Front desk staff were great. We had to shorten our stay due to a family emergency and they were very helpful in adjusting our bill and getting us to the airport on the red-eye out of town.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Okay, but not a good value"
The best part was the comfortable bed. Other than that I was sorely disappointed. They gave us a handicapped room so the bathroom was terrible. The light kept flickering on and off, there was no fan, the shower was mediocre at best with all the handicap accessibility devices. Breakfast was NOT included. They charged us $9 for parking. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express right across the street before and though it was $30 more it is way worth it. The rooms are amazing and the bathroom had a glass step in shower with body jets! Also the breakfast is included in the price. By the time you add up paying for parking and $13 a person for breakfast you are paying the same price for a way worse hotel!
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"Worst service ever"
For such a large hotel, they don't seem very well staffed or organized. We waited more than 3hours for our room to be available for check-in even though other families we were traveling with (and reserved with) were able to check in right away. When we finally were able to get into room there was a lovely tray of cookies and a card(for someone else). i walked the card to reception, waited 15 min in line to hand it over and she snappily told me "You're not supposed to have that -it's only for our VIP customers!" Before I could walk back to my room she had called staff to go into my room(with my son inside) and whisked the cookies away from him. Unbelievable! They serve breakfast but we didn't get anything but cereal because they ran out of hot food.waitress told us they wouldn't make more because breakfast was closing in 15 min. Had to pay daily for parking -(in Spokane???) Understandable in Seattle or Vancouver,B.C but Spokane? Overall service was one bad incident after another-friends we were travelling with experienced similar.After waiting hours for a room-the one given to them was still dirty from previous occupant. Hotel offered to bring up "new towels" but they had to demand a new, cleaned room. Yuck!
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"smokey hallway"
The hallway was smokey and I believe it came from the stairwells. Other than that, it was fine. Room didn't smell. I was disappointed there was no continental breakfast offered.
1 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2015
Katina
Parking not adequate, thin walls, no security, noisy hallways people banging on doors nobody around in middle of night to control loud and drunk guests.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Terrible customer service"
(Continuing previous review) fee in cash rather than putting it on my credit card, I would not be given a refund until the room had been "checked". I was also warned this could take a long time. My request for a fan was completely ignored. I will not be staying at or recommending this hotel to anyone ever. The rooms also had cheap, thin, plastic glasses like you get at a cheap motel rather than regular glasses, and the toiletries consisted of a bottle of shampoo and nothing else. Only positive things I can say is great view of the river, and the beds were comfortable.
1 night trip Jan 20, 2015
Joan
"great location in Spokane"
Only 1 real problem with the room keys/cards. Had a hard time with one of the key. but other one work better.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
MMS
"Close to activities"
Room was ok, but they gave us a handicapped room for unknown reason. The bad part is their food/breakfast. The food is awful and at $12.99 per person for a buffet, it is a huge rip off. Some people get it free and others have to pay $12.99 each. The breakfast is only worth it if it's free, otherwise McDonalds will blow this food away.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
telephone fixer
"Red Lion At the Park - Spokane - Awesome"
Attended Youth Hockey games in Spokane, driving there from Seattle. We chose the hotel due to it's location. It directly backs up against "The Park", which has a vast array neat things to do, as well as a walking bridge that directly connects the hotel to the park. There is also a walking, biking, etc... path aligned with the hotel. You could walk to pretty much anything, from restaurants, to shopping, etc. During the winter months, which is when we were there, they have an outdoor ice arena which is fantastic. The hotel has a great indoor pool, as well as nice pub and restaurant. This gym is further a nice experience. The hotel is fairly larger, with attached towers for rooms with fantastic views. The pool outdoors looked like a lot of fun. Larger, with cabana, as well as rockery and slides. All this and it was fully cost effective. Highly suggested for families, but would work awesome for business stay as well. The staff were friendly and accommodating, we requested a room closer to the pool and they were sure to accommodate. We originally were in the tower with an awesome view, but having youths there, it was a lot of fun being right up from the pool. Parking was easy, access was easy, all around I'd say the best place to stay in Spokane.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"It was just ok"
Thought it was going to be more fancy. Especially with having to pay for parking etc. no extra included
Other trip Jan 12, 2015