All hotels in Spokane, Washington, United States of America
303 W North River Dr, Spokane, WA, 99201, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel, but............."
Just stayed one evening and most everything was great, we had a problem connecting with the Wi-Fi which never did operate correctly and the shower head/curtain made it impossible to keep water off of the bathroom floor.
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"Good night sleep!"
Bed was very comfortable! Room was clean. Front desk was awesome service! Thanks!
2 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"Very Pleased with everything"
Great Staff....I wasn't happy with the poolside room (even though that's what I reserved) they were very hospitable and switched me without any hassle!
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
joshua
"Chose this hotel for one reason only"
I chose this hotel due to the outdoor pool with waterfall and water slide. I called them directly before I booked the room and was assured that the pool was available all of labor day weekend. Our only full day there, Sunday, we were told the pool was closed and then watched as they set up a party. Apparently something to do with fireball whiskey. It was loud and obnoxious. They were taking shots and racing across the pool while children watched from balconies all around. I was told when I complained at checkout that I would be mailed a coupon for a complimentary night at any red lion. We'll see.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Great! But busy pool"
Fantastic getaway/ visit for my girlfriend and I to go on. Room was fantastic view was great. I'm sure this place is the best in town. However the pool was what made this place such a huge destination and it was privately reserved for both days that we stayed there. Other than that and the expensive room service the stay was perfect.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Corbin
"loud disturbing pool party 12-7 all day Sunday 6th"
Friendly Staff, good breakfast. However loud disturbing pool party 12-7pm all day Sunday 9/6/15. I am a foster parent of 3 children and really needed a break this weekend. Three of my family members all booked the hotel rooms (3) this weekend. Sunday 9/6 was the only full day at the hotel as we drove 9 hours Saturday before check-in and was leaving Monday am to re tackle the drive. Sunday was the only full day to use the amenities only to have the lovely outdoor pool closed off for a party with the promise that the children could use it at 7pm. Instead after waiting all day they closed it. There was continual loud music in the room over the pool. Could not nap or watch a movie. Disruption with drunk youth roaming the halls with fire ball whiskey bottles in their hands. Walking up to kids and adults drunk talking about nothing at all. Scared the children. Same drunks hanging around the uncomfortable, un-vented indoor pool staring at everyone. Staggering around as if in Cabo. Very unprofessional hotel this weekend. Truly disappointed. Did not feel rested or peaceful. Guests were inconvenienced with the loud music and loud DJ in room below us. In addition, my room was broken into. I reported this to your staff. Did not feel safe or comfortable. Mattresses were hard , uncomfortable and well worn. Usually Red Lion has pillow top comfort. Very disappointing weekend and waste of vacation money.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Christine
"Great location & pools"
The Red Lion at the Park is, quite literally, at the edge of Riverfront Park, which means it has great access to one of the best places for families in Spokane as well as to the entire downtown area, so local restaurants are easily walked to. The outdoor pool is very well heated, and there's a water slide that the kids loved (plus a poolside snack bar that carries the entire menu of the onsite bar & grill). There's also an even warmer indoor pool and hot tub, so this hotel is a great choice for any season. The onsite bar and grill is surprising good and inexpensive, while the morning breakfast offerings from the onsite buffet/restaurant are decent enough and convenient. The hotel offers free WiFi which has a strong and reliable signal, the rooms are clean and comfortable if not all that large, and the hotel, while looking a bit dated, is also clean and well-staffed. The only downsides we found here were that ALL of the towels -- in the rooms, but particularly at the pools -- were just this side of sandpaper -- to the point where it was really uncomfortable to get dried off decently from the pool or a shower. The beds also did not have fitted bottom sheets, so we all found ourselves waking up in the middle of the night to bunched up sheets from even moderate shifting around in the beds. Neither issue is enough to outweigh the many positives here, but both could be easily fixed by the hotel and would really increase their guests' comfort and impression of the hotel.
2 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Great location, room dated but I understand they are going to do a renovation
3 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Cheryl
"A hotel I will stay in everytime I am in Spokane"
Loved everything about our stay. The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and it was quick walking distance to the arena. The outdoor pool was nice and the view around hotel was beautiful.
1 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2015
Brooke
Comfortable - great front desk and concierge staff
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Haesung
"Location location location, that's about it."
Filthy, stained, stinking lobby and hallway carpets says MISMANAGED. First room stank of sewer gas, second room perfect. 90s look in room, but not terrible. Clean. Wonky new Concept Remodel includes Rock Climbing wall in lobby (a 5 minute trend we will look at for 20 years) and cold hard floors in rooms. (No carpet, don't know how to clean them).
1 night trip Sep 1, 2015
"Ready for mattress or bed upgrades. But very good."
I thought everything was really nice. My girlfriend thought the bed wasn't the best in comparison to the other amenities of the hotel. We recently stayed 9 days in Dallas at a not as fancy of hotel and she thought the bed there was top notch. She has recently up graded her own bed at her home though. Not having free parking for guest seems kind of tacky also. This was our 11th night on hotels. Com so we got the room almost for free. So regular price for this hotel is out of my normal price range. Overall I think this hotel is a good value if it in your budget.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
vincent
"Fun week-end."
Combined business with pleasure. Had the grandkids. Weather didn't cooperate the whole week-end. Paid $149.00 for Friday night and $275 for Saturday night. I felt I should have gotten a better room for the higher priced night. We like the hotel for the kids and access to downtown.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"Cleanliness of hotel"
Hallways were dirty with dirty silverware. My room didn't get cleaned. Front desk person, Kayla, was fantastic.
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2015
"Enjoyed the pool, and proximity to the park."
View was good, and provided band was enjoyable. The central air wouldn't allow the room cool enough and the underside of the toilet has an inch of black mold. (As seen from the tub - unsanitary). It was also too high of a price for what was provided.
LeeAnne
"Great location, but a little tired."
Brought my daughter to her freshman year at Gonzaga. Room was fine, but a bit tired. Nothing bad, just dated (brass lamps, picture frame broken, etc.). Outside grounds were beautiful and staff were VERY friendly, helpful, and accommodating. They stored her 3 large boxes overnight near the concierge desk so we didn't have to schlep them up in the elevator and down the hall. The whole atrium thing is very 70s, but they do an okay job with what they have.
"Fantastic Stay"
We are from Southern California and went to Spokane to take my child to Gonzaga University. I spent my first night in Spokane in a hotel that was less than pleasant and the was told to try Red Lion Inn At The Park. Jackie who checked me in was so kind and helpful. I now know for the next four years as we come up to visit I will be staying the The Red Lion Inn At The Park!!!
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Last Time At This Red Lion"
Regarding the room, the first thing we noticed was that the toilet lever was hanging outside the tank and we had to call to have it fixed. This should not happen in a nice hotel! We couldn't find the TV remote control and it was eventually found under one of the beds. The next morning housekeeping knocked on the door a few minutes after 8 am wanting to service the room. We told them to come back in an hour. We came back to our room in the evening and the room had not been serviced. We called housekeeping and they came up and did a quick service but didn't replace the coffee. The next day on Saturday morning, housekeeping knocked on the door around 8:15 am wanting to service the room. We told them to come back in around 15 minutes. We came back to the hotel around 4 pm and one bed was only half made, no clean towels, no coffee, trash not emptied, etc. We again had to call housekeeping and this time we stayed in the room until it was clean including the windows and the removal of some cobwebs. Another odd thing is that the room did not include the standard hotel book regarding the hotel amenities and restaurant services available. Lastly, we were not expecting to have to pay $9 per day for self-parking given the other Red Lion a short distance away has free self-parking. We will be coming to Spokane often to visit our freshman college student son and this will the last time we stay at this hotel.
"Quick vacation"
This is our second stay here. It's our go to hotel in Spokane. Pools are fantastic for kids and adults. Great location. Restaurant is a little pricey but you are paying for the convenience of not having to go any where. We are there on the first night only. Two adults two kids and an adult drink was over $60 for burgers and Mac and cheese. Will definitely stay again just might skip the restaurant.
3 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Holli
"Nice room"
nice room. Broken toilet lever should have fixed ahead of time.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2015
"August stay"
Overall, we had a great stay. My kids loved the pool. Our AC didn't work great so it was a bit hot in the evening as we were on the sunset side. We didn't want to change rooms though since we were poolside.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Hotel is old and grubby. The bathroom ceiling had mold.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Great hotel in Spokane"
Great family hotel with clean rooms and a fun pool for the kids.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
very good place!!!
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Simon
"Granddaughter's Birthday Celebration"
My daughter, granddaughter and two of her friend spent the night at your hotel to celebrate my granddaughter's birthday. They all had a wonderful time. They REALLY enjoyed the pool.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Overpriced."
Parking was full. Small outdated room, was cramped for a family of four. The card key system was not working properly. There were charges for everything, and a $40 dollar incidental hold at check in.....no perks. They closed the waterslide for the kids 30 minutes after we went to the pool.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"The Red Lion is a hotel"
It was good. It was indeed a hotel. I stayed in a hotel room, and slept in a hotel bed. As far as hotels go, it was a hotel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
This hotel is due for renovation.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Marla
"Nice Hotel and pool slide was a hit!"
We enjoyed our stay! We had a view of the pool and the park which was nice. We had a horrible experience in Lake Chelan last month so this was much more enjoyable!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
We stayed with our dog and had a room on the main floor. We had access from our room to a grassed area for the dog, we were close to parking, near the walking path to a local park and not far from both the indoor and outdoor pool areas. The room was clean and quiet. Will stay again when in the Spokane area.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Janet
"Close to downtown and concert arena"
When we checked in I asked for a room with a view, our room was the view of the parking lot. We had already brought our things up and we are traveling with our two dogs. I was going to go back down, but since we were only staying one night it wasn't worth the hassle. They weren't too friendly checking in so I didn't bother. The bartender in the lounge was horrible!!!!!! And the gal going into the pool area was so unprofessional my husband and we shocked... Then we go downtown to have dinner and our car gets vandalized.... Not a great experience:(
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Love this hotel! Excellent facility and staff
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Shelley
Kayla our receptionist was excellent and very accommodating. Restaurant staff was also very good.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2015
"Close to shopping, events,dining"
Was told a rollaway would be provided, that didn't happen, one person had to sleep on floor, there was mold in room,
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Kyle
"Walking distance with bike path"
The Red Lion Hotel was easy to find - right off of the highway. We arrived and checked in extremely quickly then walked to dinner. The walk back was after dark and it was still safe and quiet.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
IronKel
The hotel was in dire need of an update. Definitely felt dirty.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Katie
"Good location."
Loose toilet seat, dusty around furniture, surprise fee for parking, not the excellent facility I anticipated! The outdoor pool is great fun! We would return because of that feature.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Laurie
We loved Brian from the Dam bar, he did a great job! Walking distance from downtown shopping and riverfront square, it was pretty convenient.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Great hotel. Kids loved the slide at the pool. We opted for breakfast add on. We were disappointed that it only included adults and kids 6 and under. that was not clear!
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Nice Family Hotel close to Downtown"
Stayed in 6th floor in Tower room. Room was modern and clean with nice view. Room was not large, but comfortable enough for family of 4 (2 kids, 2 adults) with dog. Bathroom was clean. Door and wall for the room was thick enough that sound was well proofed which makes us feel less worried when our dog or kids made some noise.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Oscar
"Odoriffic!"
The massive red lion is in major need of some updates. We had to change rooms because the odor (greyhound bus depot restroom) in our first "premium" room was unbearable. The second room smelled better but these rooms both had moldy bathroom areas, peeling wallpaper, stained carpet, etc. The staff was super friendly and helpful and the pool was fun, but those were the only positives. The Red Lion hotel chain always seems to miss the mark.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Clean comfortable room in great location. A little dated but they are planning a remodel soon.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Poor service with a smile"
Service was friendly enough but you could tell they did not care. This was the tone from management down to dinning hostess. Room was 85% clean. I stay at a lot of hotels. If it is my money being spent, this was my last time at a Red Lion.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Hidden Gem"
Location. Location. Location. To find a family friendly hotel with a park-like swimming pool a short stroll from downtown Spokane was a real treat. Though the facility is a little dated (World's Fair era)it is well maintained and the staff friendly and professional. While it competes with other posher downtown Spokane hotels we've stayed in, its relaxing vibe wins us over. Plus we appreciated the free shuttle to the airport. Hint: book early because the hotel is popular with conventions.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"My girls loved the water slide!"
Great place to stay. My girls loved the water slide. We've already booked another overnight trip.
Great room. Very nice.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Exceptional Restaurant Employees; Front Desk so-so"
Every one of the servers in the dining areas were incredible. Dinner excellent. Breakfast (take-out) just okay--like dished out of already-prepared food.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Great Please to Stay"
Red Lion is a great place to stay especially because they allow pets. We travel with our pets and really enjoy a great Hotel that provides that ability to have our pets with us at a great Hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Great location in downtown Spokane"
Great stay - excellent L8 cation and friendly staff. Will definitely come back again.
5 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
"Don't eat at the grill."
Nice place but don't eat at the grill. The food was terrible and the service slow and careless.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015