All hotels in Yakima, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here607 E Yakima Ave, Yakima, WA, 98901, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice Hotel close to many conveniences"
Picked this hotel per the reviews. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable. The tv was a little out of date. Unfortunately there was no complementary breakfast. My overall Score for this hotel is a 3.4. Price was reasonable. Good resturants were close by. Rooms were quiete.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Softball Family
"close to baseball field"
Room very comfortable. Bed very comfortable. TV reception fuzzy. Breakfast mediocre ...potatoes overcooked, no coffee at time we were there, no breakfast pastries, cantaloupe not ripe and it was the only fruit I saw. Toaster and bread not handily positioned, causing slow down of food line . It was fairly quiet on our side of the building next to the convention center.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Pleasant Experiance"
We stayed at the Red Lion Hotel during the busy Memorial Day Weekend. There was also obviously a children's baseball tournimant being accomidated at the hotel. The room was a little late being ready but the Hotel staff were very pleasant and offered to comp us for breakfast. The room was nice and clean. We also brought our old dog who has trouble climbing stairs. The staff ensured that I had a ground level room. It was nice to see all the kids enjoying themselves. It was a very friendly environment.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Good for a night"
Walking distance to Bob's was good. The rattling AC was an easy fix by putting a shoe on the control cover. The loud vending machine outside the room (which was out of everything) was annoying, as were the thin walls - very loud next door, but I could drown out that nose with the 1986 tub TV. This was probably a nice place 30 years ago, but it's showing its age. It was good for one night, I certainly wouldn't stay there more than that.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
The staff was very nice and rooms were clean aside from the old soup left in our fridge. There was also 3 cars that had their windows broken I the very back parking lot the first night we were there.
2 night business trip May 24, 2014
"Convenient"
The hotel was presentable and clean. We were only in Yakima for one night to visit family and it worked perfectly! When we were checking in the front desk gave us two options, we could check in right away but our room would be right next to a lot of little league players or if we waited a half an hour they would put us on the opposite side. We waited of course! I really appreciated that they gave us that option. Cause I didn't want to hear a bunch of kids running up and down the hall way all night.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Great pools"
Easy right off freeway and right in the heart of Yakima. Love the pools.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Large rooms w/outside deck"
Easy to walk to wine tasting, resturants & grocery store.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the updates. Beautiful lobby, rooms and pools. The only reason I didn't give "5's" across the board is because our air conditioning was not putting out enough cool air to be comfortable for sleeping. The front desk sent someone up to look at it and they thought they had it fixed but it needed more attention. We let them know as we checked out and I fully believe that it has been corrected by now. Would most certainly stay again.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Wine Tasting In Yakima"
We were in town for wine tasting and the location was perfect. Close to wineries and restaurants & freeway. Bed was super comfy. Had a little balcony. Everything was fabulous. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2014
Gina Dawson
So far so good but we feel lost in the time to found the room.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
Toilet did not flush well, took at least three times. Refrigerator was noisy at night
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
We can't found a remote control for the tv and we need to go upstairs and we not see an elevator .
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Satisfied"
Very nice, very comfortable. The property inside and out was very pleasant and well cared for. Staff was very friendly and helpful where appropriate yet respectful of privacy.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2014
PJ
"Clean and pleasant"
Breakfast was not included, but was worth purchasing for about $6. All-you-can-eat BACON, coffee, eggs, sausage, etc. Not amazing, but good. They have a small gym with free weights and a couple of treadmills. Not much, but better than nothing. Clean and in good condition. Room service did not replace the coffee in my room and I found some weird crumbs on the ground that looked like dog food.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
aelephant
"the hotel was close to ball fields"
hotel staff was very helpful...rooms could have smelled a little more pleasant
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"The hotel is okay and the workout room was great,"
It was overall an okay hotel, they seem understaffed and the wait to be checked in our out was longer than other hotels. The personnel were okay but not inviting.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"One of the nicer places to stay in Yakima."
The staf are very friendly and helpful, and the hotel is clean and in good condition, although a bit dated.
"Was a bad hotel room"
Toilet was not clean a black ring was around the toilet bowel inside. The room I saw online showed a flat screen tv but once check into the room no flat screen but a old beat up room. I was very disappoint. My wife reserved the room for me. She was very upset because what you showed On line is not what we got. Pay for $100.00 room bit got a $45.00 room. Now ask yourself would you be mad?
Romald
"Good room"
Good
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
Thom H.
"Left in the cold with no WI-FI"
Stayed in Room 131, which is in the back. First night, slept in the cold with no heater working. Wi-Fi only works if your staying towards the front of the hotel. 2nd night stay, slightly warmer do to the space heater the maintanance guy left for us.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
Norm
"a few gripes"
One bed was really good; the other seemed broken down a bit on one side.The toilet had not been properly cleaned under the seat. Everything else fine, especially the excellent breakfast!
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Not what I expected"
Having never stayed at a Red Lion Hotel before, I booked the room based on its reputation for quality. The section of the hotel we stayed in was older and looked like it had been given a cosmetic cover-up when it really needs a face lift. The beds were comfortable and the towels thick, so that was a plus. There is as microwave and small refrigerator in the room but these were crammed in the corner in what looked like an effort to modernize the room to today's expectation. The restaurant/lounge in hotel was very good, and we enjoyed dinner there the two nights we stayed at the hotel. Our stay was okay, nothing special and next time I'm in Yakima, I will try a different hotel.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
"Decent stay for Yakima"
This worked just fine for our last minute night in Yakima for a State basketball tournament. It's an older hotel that they keep as clean and nice as they can. Other than a bit of a tired shower/bathroom and a kind of moldy shower mat, it was perfectly fine for the money. The breakfast buffet got us loaded with calories for the trip back over the mountains.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Todd
"Having a Bar and eating facilities is very nice."
The breakfast staff were very nice, food was good. The bartenders are very good, made us feel at home.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
"Red Lion recommended"
Staff was superb!. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. I stayed there during my mother's funeral. The hotel was quiet, clean and the staff very comforting, friendly and courteous.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"Easy to find if people are meeting you"
The room was comfortable and clean. I only have two things that could have been better. The refrigerator ran constantly. I checked the door, and tried putting some water bottles in it to see if that would help, but it just ran the entire time. Not too loud, but a little annoying. I also like the Food Network, and was disappointed to not have it. Again, not a big deal, and probably more the cable company's fault, but I did miss it. Otherwise, it was a good room.
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
"Could be improved"
The hotel is okay but could be improved. It seems they know they have a prime location next to the convention center and only do enough to keep it acceptable. For instance, the breakfast buffet menu could be greatly improved with waffles, yogurt, etc. and one of the pools could be made into an indoor pool for year round use with a hot tub added.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2013
"Business Trip"
Located conveniently for the conference center next door.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
M L
"Red Lion Yakima"
Dated. HVAC wouldn't cool room, regardless of setting.,, At 4 a.m. I opened doors (which face outside) to let in enough cool air in to sleep. Old tube TV. ... poor picture on some channels. No fan in bathroom ... window opens just a crack.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Big Kahuna
"Dirty Room"
Cobwebs on ceiling, a bare patch of carpet along side the bed, dirty shower/tub bottom, room is in general disrepair, door would not lock without key when leaving (required inserting room key to latch door).
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"What started out Bad was soon corrected."
I had made reservations through Expedia,and since we had two large dogs and even though Expedia has a site for pet friendly Hotels they have no were to add the pets on the reservations. I have showed up at a pet friendly hotel before to find they don't accept pets. So I called to make sure before arriving . I also at that time added an extra day for the family funeral. I did this through the front desk not Expedia. I was assured that it would not be a problem even though I payed more. I wanted to NOT have to check out and Check back in and I was told "No Problem" When we arrived however the desk person that was there would not honor that pledge. I spent 15 minutes at the front desk while my family with dogs waited out in the car. I complained to the District Manager the next morning about a desk supervisor that I was told it had to be. After meeting with this person I found it wasn't her at all and apologized . With the help of the staff, and The Manager and myself we found out who it was she walked right infront of me . She was part of the maintanice staff and was covering for a desk person that had left their post. That was the bad. The Good is simple The rest of the staff especially the ladies in the bar and a technician named Mike made our visit fantastic. Mike left doggie cookies on the rail out side our room several times our dags were very spoiled as usual . The supervisor in the Bar Stacey Soto and her crew of two other young ladies made our trip.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Raymond
"great location"
there was a great room but don't get surprised when you get charged for breakfast it 6 dollars each person and they only offer burn bacon, potatoes that are old, imitation eggs, toast, cereal.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
barb
"Amazing beds, great location"
Comfortable rooms. Close to freeways and downtown area. Beds were very nice, TV was very outdated
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
J
"Very nice"
I booked this to go to the HopUnion hop and brew school conference. Room was very nice and hotel was better than I thought it would be for the price! Overall a very nice stay.
3 night business trip Sep 11, 2013
We just needed an overnight on our way through Washington and this was perfect. Easy to find, clean rooms and friendly staff. I would recommend this hotel to others
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Dani
"WA wine country"
Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Good value for the money.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"Middle of the night check-in"
We were hours late checking in, we were a little rambunctious, and staff was still very friendly and helpful. Dog friendly- we got dog and cat goody bags, and we will stay there again.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"The facilites seemed adequate."
We arrived on Labor Day. The restaurant was closed, thus no room service. There couldn't jave been more than 10 rooms occupied. Lots of room in the pool
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Not worth the price"
We switched rooms twice finally settling for a room that 'would due'. The privacy was horrible. The rooms were dark but if you opened the blinds it was like you were in a 'fish bowl'. Our first room had a window view of everyone walking up and down the stairwell. Literally, these people were 3-4 feet away! And our second room had a view of passer-bys loitering outside of artco gas station. We are not picky people, but this was our first weekend away with out our son and thought we would 'splurge' for a hotel over $125- we just wanted our room to reflect that. Instead, we were disappointed! Also, the room smelled of stale cigarette smoke.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Old place but in good shape"
We enjoyed the facility. It is like a time capsule from the 70s.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Dark and dirty, glad I only stayed 1 night."
Dimly lit, musty hallways add to the outdated feel of the entire facility. Carpets feel squishy. No towels available poolside, despite asking front desk (we waited more than a half-hour before giving up). Apparently the breakfast isn't complimentary with online bookings - swiping your credit card on check-in makes it easier for them to nickle and dime you. Rough neighborhood; while checking out, police were taking a report for GPS stolen from car in parking lot overnight.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
"passing thru"
Older building and it shows, not in an ugly way through. good location, clean, and friendly staff. Nice outdoor pool area....main reason for picking this over others ..."outdoor" pool. Sadly, no hot tub though.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
todd
"Clean, Comfortable & Enjoyable"
The hotel is a little outdated and bit musty smelling, but it is very clean & kept. The staff is outstanding and the amenities are great. We loved that you don't have to pay for parking or internet, and the tv works like a tv should. We really enjoyed the outdoor pool. There are actually 2 of them. At first we thought this hotel was overpriced, but it was so comfortable and enjoyable that we would definitely stay here on our next visit to Yakima.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Marcy
"Good deal."
Nice hotel for the price. Clean rooms and helpful staff.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Kj
"Not the Red Lion I expected"
Decent hotel for the price. However I usually associate the Red Lion as a bit nicer. Was also disappointed a continental breakfast wasn't included.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Jack
"Pool was okay and that's about it"
My family and I stayed at this location during the recent heat wave so having the pool was refreshing. The room however was uncomfortably warm and we had the thermostat at the lowest level possible. We asked for a fan and luckily the hotel did have a fan for us to use for the night which helped but we were still uncomfortable. The tub didn't drain very well so when you took a shower you were constantly standing in water which kept rising throughout the showering process. The toilet didn't flush well so you had to hold the handle down a couple of times just for one normal use. Staff was fine - it would have been nice to know what time breakfast was being served because we were too late.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
Cheryl
"Four Day Get Away"
One of the better facilities in Yakima. Two pools that are very well kept, and with a low number of people.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Sub standard parking is just the beginning"
Not up to the standards of what one would expect for a Red Lion. I suggest looking elsewhere.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2013
we enjoyed our stay. the room was very clean and the beds were extra comfortable. the double sinks in the bathroom were great and the shower head was good too. no complaints here. The quality of service was good.very helpful.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013