All hotels in Hazelwood, Missouri, United States of America
6065 N Linbergh Blvd, Hazelwood, MO, 63042, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

2.9
Overall, the hotel was ok. However, the bed only had a thin sheet and cover. There were no blankets in the room, and the front desk was closed so we were unable to request them. The bed was fine, but the whole hotel smelled mildly of stale cigarette smoke. I was then woken at around 6 am by an overwhelming smell of cigarettes, like someone was blowing smoke into our room. The wing we were on and the room where both non smoking, so I am not sure how that happened. The staff was pleasant overall though.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Enjoyed my stay will use again. For me a kettle for hot water would be good or hot water available from the morning bar throughout the day. An airport shuttle but you cannot have everything in life. For value excellent. Couple of the staff could have been a bit more helpful. Rest of the staff smiling and a pleasure
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I’m thrilled that you found our hotel to be a great value! The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night trip Jul 9, 2015
"Maybe plan to eat your breakfast some where else?"
We really just needed a place to stay the night after our flights got in, so it was fine for that. The room smelled a little funky, but it only took about 20 minutes to get used to. All of the furniture inside the room was pretty dingy, but again, fine for the night. The bed and bathroom worked and the bed was comfy enough. The one thing that was pretty disappointing was the breakfast. It was pretty pathetic. They were out of coffee and the only thing other than coffee were thin little granola bars. I paid about $85 for the room - I feel like it was probably only worth about $65.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that our grab-and-go breakfast was not to your satisfaction and that your room was not to our company’s high standards. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are taking appropriate actions to ensure that all rooms are fresh and clean upon guest arrivals. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Kiersten
"Zero"
The room had visible scratches and holes in the wall. My husband had to get clean sheets and blankets for the bed and even those were questionable. The desk clerk had to clean out our microwave and refrigerator because it too was filthy. The only reason we remained, there was no other availability nearby our convention we attended. Poor poor job hotel.com. It was a very unpleasant experience.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The cleanliness issues you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have retrained our staff to ensure our rooms are cleaned and inspected to our company’s high standards. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Problems at this Hotel"
The clerk could not find my payment and tried to charge me again I was not initially charged the best price
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"great"
Stay was good
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are happy to read that we provided you with a great stay! The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Damon
"Close to where I needed to be."
It wasn't a bad experience because I've had worse. it was an ok place to stay for a few day's and the price was ok.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that your stay was satisfactory and in a convenient location. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"House Rennovation Fun"
Was an ok stay. Room had issues which is to be expected for the price. Door to room stuck, hard to open and secure. Refridgerator had not be cleaned in sometime both inside and out. Room had a strong smell of cigerettes and I think I was allergic to something in that room. The head manager told me Hazelwood animal control had a rule about my pet being in that hotel. I have stayed in other Hazelwood hotels recently and nothing was ever mentioned. I did ask animal control about the rule and it was for pitbulls and rotweilers, so don't know where that came from about a English Bulldog.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. Please accept our apologies for the cleanliness issues you experienced in your room and for the confusion about our pet policy. In response to your feedback, I am ensuring that all rooms are checked for odors prior to guest arrivals as well as reviewing our pet policy with our front desk staff. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
4 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"I'd give it 0 stars but the system won't let me"
After being sent to the wrong hotel, since there are two ESA's close to each other, I finally arrived at this location. The service staff was overextended and several of us waited 10+ minutes for anyone to even come to the front desk to check us in. The lobby looks very nice and gives a great impression. Disembarking the elevator on the third floor was another story as it smelled and felt dirty but didn't look dirty. The room itself looked like it had been half remodeled with new faux-wood linoleum on the front of the room. The rest of the room looked untouched from the 80's. Shockingly, as I discovered at a staffless midnight, the TV and cable were unplugged and on a piece of unmovable furniture. The internet is slow, the kitchen part of the room is dated, and the breakfast spread they touted the day before was all pre-packaged muffins and packets of coffee. I take a lot of blame as this was a last minute trip to a client in that area and I was taken by the low room price. Never again will I make that mistake. You shouldn't either.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Gus
"So helpful and nice! But, this is no luxury hotel"
I selected a queen bed because my boyfriend is 6'5". THe bed was more like a full. The room was very old with scuff marks on a lot of the walls, grout peel, and the halls on the 3rd floor smelled like smoke. But, I'd stay again. For one main fact. They were so nice, helpful, friendsly and sweet to me and my boyfriend. Even at 1am when i came down to ask for an extra pillow and blanket the hostess said she ran out, but gladly ran to an unused room to get me some! They even helped me in a "broken nail" emergency and sent me to a local nail shop!
2 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
"Old, dated, dirty"
Old, dated and dirty rooms. Worn out mattress. Lots of stains on carpet. Phone in entryway didn't work when I had to call the front desk to get buzzed into the lobby. Obviously not a good area to stay as the window to speak with the front desk employee had a pull out security barrier too. Not a place to stay with your family!
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize for the conditions of your room and that you did not have a pleasant experience during your stay. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that guest security is our number one priority and have taken necessary steps to ensure your experience does not happen again. I will also be meeting with our front desk staff to make sure rooms are being thoroughly inspected before guest arrivals. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"none complaint.constructive critism."
i told the nice woman at couter on check out a few things that needed attention. room smelled badly of smoke,went and bought candle to freshen helped a little. also something red was spilled on nice hardwood floor. i feel if cleaning personal or maint guy take a little time to clean up. also no alarm clock in room and at last a kitchenette without any thing to cook or eat with. but i was pleased with location and price.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about the staff; however, we apologize that the room did not meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, I am reviewing your comments with our team to ensure that our rooms meet our company’s high standards. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I also would like to apologize that our new dishware policy was not explained to you. We no longer keep dishes in guest rooms for sanitary purposes; however, these items are available upon request at the front desk. Moving forward, I will make sure our staff better explains our hotel policies. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
ron
"wonderful"
Had a wonderful time, my boyfriend and I enjoyed our privacy and the staff was great.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff was able to provide you with friendly service. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Needs updates And my room wasn't the cleanest..my headboard had alot of gunk in it that i had to wipe off myself
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that your room did not meet our company’s high standards. In response to your feedback, I am sharing this comment with our staff to help improve our housekeeping procedures to ensure each guest has a clean and comfortable stay. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Good night sleep"
check in was a friendly greeting . I was asked if I needed any thing like dishes, blankets, pillows and it was available to me .
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our friendly service and staff. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
raven
"date noght"
My stay was a personal date night & well deserved but long over due...room had a home away ffrom home feel, which was welcoming.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"spend the extra money to go somewhere else"
the most horrible hotel ever!
3 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
"Ext stay"
Black mold in shower
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I would like to sincerely apologize for the cleanliness issues you experienced during your stay with us. I can assure you that my staff and I are working diligently to make sure guest rooms match our company’s high standards. Maintenance will be alerted of this issue and I can assure you that it will be resolved. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Korey
"Disgusting"
The front entrance was dirty trash every where , we did not feel welcomed or safe when we walked in to the lobby if I had not prepaid the room we would have left. The room was disgusting the windows where unLocked the towel where yellow the walls where dirty very disgusting
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
stephanie
"Room smelled like a smokers room, gross!"
Hotel staff was great - however, the room itself was disgusting. I would never book a room with this hotel in the future, I was having breathing problems.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Good for the price"
I've stayed here twice and will probably stay again. My room was better this time than the first; it was more clean and my non smoking room smelled like smoke the first time. The kitchen was very clean and the bed was pretty comfortable. The breakfast is very basic, muffins, granola bars, oatmeal packets, fruit and coffee. However, for $45 a night I feel this hotel is adequate. The staff is also friendly and even called to ask me how my room was shortly after my arrival.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
K
"no chairs"
Table in room but no chairs,no sink stopper to do dishes, dishes,pots,pans,coffee maker,ect has to now be obtained from the front desk,service at front desk was very helpful
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Kevin - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you letting us know that the chair was missing from your room. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with friendly helpful service at the front desk. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"average hotel"
Had to go buy my own can opener. There werent any available and had to go to the front desk to obtain all of the dishes, silverware and cookware
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Karan - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that there were no can openers available when you checked in. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with all other dishes during your stay. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
2 night trip Jan 10, 2015
karan
"okay"
Its was a very peaceful stay i enjoyed the room it was better than i expect it to be i would recommend and i will stay again
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. I am so happy to know that your stay was peaceful and that you enjoyed your time here. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
2 night trip Jan 9, 2015
"Look a little harder"
The comforter had stains and the window curtains had spots where the fabric was worn so the light came in. There were a lot of issues with the cleanliness. I would recommend staying at the extended stay a little further down.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"good for its price"
It's fine if you're looking for a cheap hotel. It's something along red roof inn quality.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
ramin
"The staff was fabulous"
Very convenient. Close to airport. Full kitchen good for one night or long stay. Laundry on property. Free breakfast
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"It could be better"
I just wanted to take a moment to share I usually don't do surveys, however my stay was a lot better then my first choice of hotel, however there were a few things that needed to be address: the drains were stopped up in the bathroom sink and the tub, the hearter was not blowing hot air. My stay was for 2 nights but based on the circumstances at the time this hotel was a better choice not sure if this will be my first choice next time.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know about the issues with the drains and the heater. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with a convenient place to stay overall. I will share your comments with my maintenance engineer so that we can have these issues resolves right away. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Malechia
"I would live there"
It was great. Room was clean. The rest is up to you
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
charles
"Extended Stay Black-eye"
Substandard accross the board. This facility is an embarrassment to the Extended Stay brand name. The person that checked us in didn't inform us that you had to request plates, bowls, silverware, pots, pans,toaster, coffee maker, etc. There wasnt even a full complement of dishes to make a meal. The items that I did "check out" from the desk were not even clean! This cant be the company standard. If so, I wont ever be back.
3 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
It's a nice hotel. It's not a 5 star but for the price it is excellent. The room was clean, the bathroom was clean. I enjoyed the stove and refrig. I could cook my own food and make my own salad. Wifi was fast and free. Parking was free and plentiful. It was more than I expected for the price.
Big Jon
"Bad Morning"
Be careful my car was burglarized.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Good people...band location."
Carpet in the room needs to be replaced not cleaned. My room was over run multiple times by the smell of trash. The staff made up for these annoyances by their kindness and professionalism.
4 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
jason
"Shady"
It was ok for one night. It wasnt the best but it wasnt the worst. You pay for what you get. Although, i did accidentally leave my charging cable and plug in the room. When I called to ask them to hold it at the desk, they claim that it wasn't there. I kmow i left it but they didnt want to give it back. I would never go back because of that.
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
Diana
"don't like creepy crawlers"
The front desk lady was excellent!!! But my window was left open by housekeeping had no screen bugs everywhere so much for a romantic evening.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
keneisha
"Close to job"
Comfortable and convenient for my purposes. Also price is well worth the stay. Will stay again soon.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"extended stay road trip"
All in all it was an okay hotel. The room was clean service great. Didn't like the area.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Would not recommend!!!"
I will just make the list plain and simple, I did no tcomplain because we hardly used the room besides sleep and didn't want the bother. But regardless the list... - Burners were removed and were sitting in sink - Windows had smuges and finger prints all over them to the point of being gross - 1 out of 2 beds wasn't made or changed. - bathtub had cleaner in it like someone planned to clean but didn't - crumbs and lint ball on carpet that a quick vaccum could remove - A sock that belonged to prior stay - Most the hotel were people who live there permanantly - there were stains in the bathroom and... - NO SHOWER CURTAIN! Also the neighboring apartments looked a little rough on the people that walked around outside, felt scared about having my car broken into... let alone 2 of the exit doors were broke and you couldn't come in any of them except the main door. Overall just not a good stay in my eyes at all. It pushed me to leave my thoughts....
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Dan - We appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. We are very disappointed to hear about the condition of your room. We are sorry for your experience. Your comments were reviewed by our staff, and we will make sure to thoroughly check every room prior to our guest's arrival to ensure your experience is not repeated. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Clean room, friendly staff. Went in with no expectations and was presently surprised.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and our friendly staff during your visit with us. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with another enjoyable stay in the future.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Not the Extended Stay I am accustomed to"
When I first got there I walked in they had laundry visible at the front desk, piled up high! There were a lot of people in the lobby checking in with only 1 clerk. We got to our room and I felt like I was in a cheap motel. The rod for the shower curtain was loose and hanging. The dishes that are normally in the room were not there! The clerk later told me we had to check them out, this wasn't an issue since we weren't going to be cooking this time. I feel like they should have informed us of that, it may be a new policy because we stayed at Extended Stay in Overland Park Ks in the winter months and love it.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience. We are very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We will have our maintenance engineer address the issue with your shower rod. We will also review your feedback with our staff to ensure we are providing our guests with quality service and fully informing them of our available amenities. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Mrs. Perry
"my room was filled with smoke towels"
My room was filled with smoke towels and sheets,room key card consistently did not work when i returned with spray that was no help for smoke smell
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear about the issues you experienced regarding the smoke smell and key card problems. I will be meeting with our staff to review your comments to ensure these issues do not continue. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
arnette tate
awesome
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for posting such a positive review. I am proud of our team for making your stay "awesome." Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
k
"Grab and go..."
The 'grab and go' breakfast' was just that... with very little to grab. Granola bars and coffee! we don't drink coffee... so we had to go to McDonalds....
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We appreciate the kind comments about the comfortable bed; however, we apologize that breakfast wasn't to you liking. Your feedback on this issue will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our breakfast selection. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"It might be nice on the outside but....."
I spent Thursday through Saturday night at this hotel/apartment building. Why do I say apartment? There we more than a couple of families who have made this hotel home. Some even had their kids dropped off in a school bus here. Now I understand it is extended stay but it became a problem when those people showed NO RESPECT or Courtesy for the guest of this hotel. On Saturday I was woke up at 5:30 am with stomping from upstairs and then very loud music. The front desk didn't seem to care. Also, as soon as I walked in the room the smell of BO overwhelmed me. I tried everything I could to cover it to no avail. The only good thing I have to say is the price was low and the location was convenient.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Rebekah - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situation you described regarding the odor in your room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have spoken to the staff regarding this issue to ensure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Hazelwood"
Not familiar with the STL metro area and selected this accommodation based on cost, rating, and that the site said it was 7 minutes away from St. Charles 63301. More like 22 minutes and there was no traffic.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Sean - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that our location was not as close to your destination as you expected. We appreciate your feedback and hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Sean
"Smell from Hell"
The room had a horrible smell. I assume someone stayed there for a long time and the food they cooked overtime just bled into the carpet etc. Speaking of the carpet it was ripped and torn. Because I stayed less than 7 days I didn't get maid service so the comfort wasn't the same as regular hotels where it's daily or every other day. Only visible trash can was way too small especially without maid service. Free breakfast was a joke.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. The odor you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we are in the process of updating paint and carpet for each room to make sure your experience is not repeated. As well, I do apologize that our housekeeping service did not meet your needs. Please know that we do offer daily housekeeping services for shorter stays for an additional fee. I also regret to read that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your needs. Your feedback on this matter will be useful to us as we work to improve our breakfast selection. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Hotel Snob??
"Decent place near airport"
Stayed at other Extended Stay properties before, but, this was not up to the mark. The towels were old, looked dirty, though clean. Same applied for the linen and pillow covers. At quite a few places, the wallpaper had come off. The room also had a dated look. Breakfast was decent (grab and go). We wanted to extend our stay through my employer (corporate discount) for the next night, the frontdesk could not help.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. I am so disappointed to read that you found out hotel to be dated. Please accept my apology. As this hotel's manager, I am working to update and replace our linens to ensure that your experience is not repeated. As well, I am sorry that my staff was not able to assist you in extending your stay. I will review our procedures with them to ensure that they are able to better assist guests with these requests in the future. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
AA
The room was dirty.It was not vaccumed even. There was an awful odour and could hear sound from the room above.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that your room was not cleaned properly and that it had an odor. In response to your feedback, I am having all rooms deep cleaned. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"No sleep"
Hotel staff was very nice, but hotel itself was not close to the picture provided. I had dirty tub hair in the sink, water didn't drain! Group of young girls in hallways & stairways charging their phone talking. At midnight there were 10-12 people outside the hotel couldn't sleep until 2am & had to be up by 7!
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I am so disappointed that you found hair in your sink and that there were people in the hallways. Please accept my apology. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and I have spoken with the staff about patrolling the hallways for loitering or noisy guests. As well, I am working with my housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Clean and nice"
Very clean location and friendly staff. Breakfast is better than other continental breakfast with waffles, hard boiled eggs and cereal.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
We appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. We are so pleased to know that you had an enjoyable experience with us and enjoyed our friendly staff. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014