All hotels in Hazelwood, Missouri, United States of America

Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"Horrible Stay"
The first room I got the toilet was not installed, no phone in room, kitchen wall had stuff all over it and trash was running over in hall. Would not recommend this to anyone.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2016
Tela
"Comfortable place"
Love it. Will recommend this hotel to others.
4 night family trip Jan 6, 2016
"Scary. This place is scary."
Walked in and right back out. Well, not quite, I did go to my room and then right back out. Apparently I did not read the description or it is way off, but either way, unless you like to live on the edge this is not the place for you. Staff was pleasant, that is all the good I can say. Room and hotel in rough shape, entire place smells like smoke, and a dog was running the hall. My advice, skip it. No idea what I was thinking. Expedia was great cancelling my reservation.
Other trip Dec 16, 2015
Kris
"Safe and functional, not pretty"
Room was fair. Broken recliner, drawers broken on dresser, stains on kitchen counter. Kitchenette was clean and quite useful. Dishes requested, never delivered. Room was not cleaned once in the 7 day stay. Room reeked of cigarette smoke.
6 night family trip Nov 29, 2015
Lorri
"Nasty, stinky, dirty. Go somewhere else."
Checked in, saw the room, tried to check out immediately and get a refund and they wouldn't refund my money. Thank God Expedia helped us out with a refund!
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
russ
"Nice place for $45/night"
After being stranded in St. Louis due to a snow storm in my home state, I needed a cheap place to stay close to the airport. Without doing much research, I ended up at the Extended Stay. I don't have any complaints. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was clean. It was no Hyatt, but I feel I got my $45 worth. The only downside is there's no airport shuttle to that hotel, so you'll need to take a $15 taxi ride if that's where you're headed.
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
Krystle
"An okay weekend!"
The hotel staff was great but the free breakfast wasn't good at all. The only had coffee, apples, muffins, and oatmeal.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that our grab-and-go breakfast was not to your expectations. Still, I’m pleased to read that you had a positive stay overall and enjoyed our friendly customer service. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Natasha
"Unclean and Dusty"
I was disappointed about the condition of my stay. The carpet was filthy in the halls, the walls needs painting everywhere The bathroom and kitchen outdated. No coffee machine or iron in room. We also heard the toilet flush from upstairs. We stayed in same hotel name in Memphis and it was totally different.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please accept our apologies that your stay was not to our company’s high standards. While we no longer keep dishes in guest rooms, these items are available at the front desk. In response to your feedback, I will make sure we are clearly communicating our amenities during guest arrivals as well as reviewing our room inspection procedures. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
"Good room for the price despite the noise."
Hotel staff was friendly. Room was okay. the bedding was not comfortable couldn't be kept warm. Also turned on the heater and it smelt weird like burning. Someone downstairs kept knocking on the floor and on the walls. This was a bunch of times during the afternoon and then evening. Good room for the price besides the other small issues.
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2015
"Don't stay here!"
This hotel is disgusting and sketchy. There was a family that appeared to be living in the lobby. The hallways reeked of smoke and cat urine. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
Gerald
when I booked this hotel it said continental breakfast... when it was actually a grab n go...
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that our grab-and-go breakfast was not to your expectations. Still, we are glad to know that you had a satisfactory stay overall. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
mary
"Better than nothing"
It was ok not enough tiles and it smell like cigarette smoke
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet your expectations. I discussed your comments with the team, and we will work to ensure we are thoroughly inspecting rooms prior to guest arrivals. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"first stay in st louis"
hotel was fine needed the kitchen could use more lighting in room
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
vicky
Overall, the hotel was ok. However, the bed only had a thin sheet and cover. There were no blankets in the room, and the front desk was closed so we were unable to request them. The bed was fine, but the whole hotel smelled mildly of stale cigarette smoke. I was then woken at around 6 am by an overwhelming smell of cigarettes, like someone was blowing smoke into our room. The wing we were on and the room where both non smoking, so I am not sure how that happened. The staff was pleasant overall though.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about the staff; however, we apologize that your stay was less than pleasant due to the smoke odor. In response to your feedback, I am currently working towards a solution for the traveling smoke smell. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Good for cheap price and moderate accomodations. Very out dated, could urs some updating!
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"Better Options"
Decent hotel but there are many other options nearby that are better
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Great. Room clean, but carpet stained. hotel staff was friendly
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know about the issues with the carpet. We are sorry for this issue, but are glad to hear that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay overall. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our clean rooms and friendly staff. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Enjoyed my stay will use again. For me a kettle for hot water would be good or hot water available from the morning bar throughout the day. An airport shuttle but you cannot have everything in life. For value excellent. Couple of the staff could have been a bit more helpful. Rest of the staff smiling and a pleasure
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I’m thrilled that you found our hotel to be a great value! The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night trip Jul 9, 2015
"Maybe plan to eat your breakfast some where else?"
We really just needed a place to stay the night after our flights got in, so it was fine for that. The room smelled a little funky, but it only took about 20 minutes to get used to. All of the furniture inside the room was pretty dingy, but again, fine for the night. The bed and bathroom worked and the bed was comfy enough. The one thing that was pretty disappointing was the breakfast. It was pretty pathetic. They were out of coffee and the only thing other than coffee were thin little granola bars. I paid about $85 for the room - I feel like it was probably only worth about $65.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that our grab-and-go breakfast was not to your satisfaction and that your room was not to our company’s high standards. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are taking appropriate actions to ensure that all rooms are fresh and clean upon guest arrivals. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Kiersten
"Zero"
The room had visible scratches and holes in the wall. My husband had to get clean sheets and blankets for the bed and even those were questionable. The desk clerk had to clean out our microwave and refrigerator because it too was filthy. The only reason we remained, there was no other availability nearby our convention we attended. Poor poor job hotel.com. It was a very unpleasant experience.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The cleanliness issues you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have retrained our staff to ensure our rooms are cleaned and inspected to our company’s high standards. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Very little room to Improve"
All the, but there staff was good was two staffers that made my entrance, stay, and departure so warm, professional as well as personal(as though I was the most important person there. Who???? Though you wouldn't ask, Delicia and Jameree. If I return to St. Louis for another visit, I would not hesitate to book at this Hotel! (I might have misspelled the names.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I’m so glad you had a great stay. I truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our staff and their outstanding customer service. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Erma
"Made a good choice"
Appreciated the amenities so I didn't have to eat put EVERY meal. About 50% of staff smiled/presented in a goodi mood.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
QDMO
"Problems at this Hotel"
The clerk could not find my payment and tried to charge me again I was not initially charged the best price
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"great"
Stay was good
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are happy to read that we provided you with a great stay! The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Damon
"Close to where I needed to be."
It wasn't a bad experience because I've had worse. it was an ok place to stay for a few day's and the price was ok.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"House Rennovation Fun"
Was an ok stay. Room had issues which is to be expected for the price. Door to room stuck, hard to open and secure. Refridgerator had not be cleaned in sometime both inside and out. Room had a strong smell of cigerettes and I think I was allergic to something in that room. The head manager told me Hazelwood animal control had a rule about my pet being in that hotel. I have stayed in other Hazelwood hotels recently and nothing was ever mentioned. I did ask animal control about the rule and it was for pitbulls and rotweilers, so don't know where that came from about a English Bulldog.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. Please accept our apologies for the cleanliness issues you experienced in your room and for the confusion about our pet policy. In response to your feedback, I am ensuring that all rooms are checked for odors prior to guest arrivals as well as reviewing our pet policy with our front desk staff. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
4 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"I'd give it 0 stars but the system won't let me"
After being sent to the wrong hotel, since there are two ESA's close to each other, I finally arrived at this location. The service staff was overextended and several of us waited 10+ minutes for anyone to even come to the front desk to check us in. The lobby looks very nice and gives a great impression. Disembarking the elevator on the third floor was another story as it smelled and felt dirty but didn't look dirty. The room itself looked like it had been half remodeled with new faux-wood linoleum on the front of the room. The rest of the room looked untouched from the 80's. Shockingly, as I discovered at a staffless midnight, the TV and cable were unplugged and on a piece of unmovable furniture. The internet is slow, the kitchen part of the room is dated, and the breakfast spread they touted the day before was all pre-packaged muffins and packets of coffee. I take a lot of blame as this was a last minute trip to a client in that area and I was taken by the low room price. Never again will I make that mistake. You shouldn't either.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Gus
"So helpful and nice! But, this is no luxury hotel"
I selected a queen bed because my boyfriend is 6'5". THe bed was more like a full. The room was very old with scuff marks on a lot of the walls, grout peel, and the halls on the 3rd floor smelled like smoke. But, I'd stay again. For one main fact. They were so nice, helpful, friendsly and sweet to me and my boyfriend. Even at 1am when i came down to ask for an extra pillow and blanket the hostess said she ran out, but gladly ran to an unused room to get me some! They even helped me in a "broken nail" emergency and sent me to a local nail shop!
2 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
"Old, dated, dirty"
Old, dated and dirty rooms. Worn out mattress. Lots of stains on carpet. Phone in entryway didn't work when I had to call the front desk to get buzzed into the lobby. Obviously not a good area to stay as the window to speak with the front desk employee had a pull out security barrier too. Not a place to stay with your family!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"none complaint.constructive critism."
i told the nice woman at couter on check out a few things that needed attention. room smelled badly of smoke,went and bought candle to freshen helped a little. also something red was spilled on nice hardwood floor. i feel if cleaning personal or maint guy take a little time to clean up. also no alarm clock in room and at last a kitchenette without any thing to cook or eat with. but i was pleased with location and price.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
ron
"wonderful"
Had a wonderful time, my boyfriend and I enjoyed our privacy and the staff was great.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff was able to provide you with friendly service. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Needs updates And my room wasn't the cleanest..my headboard had alot of gunk in it that i had to wipe off myself
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Good night sleep"
check in was a friendly greeting . I was asked if I needed any thing like dishes, blankets, pillows and it was available to me .
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
raven
"date noght"
My stay was a personal date night & well deserved but long over due...room had a home away ffrom home feel, which was welcoming.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"spend the extra money to go somewhere else"
the most horrible hotel ever!
3 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
"Ext stay"
Black mold in shower
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I would like to sincerely apologize for the cleanliness issues you experienced during your stay with us. I can assure you that my staff and I are working diligently to make sure guest rooms match our company’s high standards. Maintenance will be alerted of this issue and I can assure you that it will be resolved. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Korey
"Disgusting"
The front entrance was dirty trash every where , we did not feel welcomed or safe when we walked in to the lobby if I had not prepaid the room we would have left. The room was disgusting the windows where unLocked the towel where yellow the walls where dirty very disgusting
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
stephanie
"Room smelled like a smokers room, gross!"
Hotel staff was great - however, the room itself was disgusting. I would never book a room with this hotel in the future, I was having breathing problems.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Good for the price"
I've stayed here twice and will probably stay again. My room was better this time than the first; it was more clean and my non smoking room smelled like smoke the first time. The kitchen was very clean and the bed was pretty comfortable. The breakfast is very basic, muffins, granola bars, oatmeal packets, fruit and coffee. However, for $45 a night I feel this hotel is adequate. The staff is also friendly and even called to ask me how my room was shortly after my arrival.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
K
"no chairs"
Table in room but no chairs,no sink stopper to do dishes, dishes,pots,pans,coffee maker,ect has to now be obtained from the front desk,service at front desk was very helpful
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Kevin - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you letting us know that the chair was missing from your room. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with friendly helpful service at the front desk. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"average hotel"
Had to go buy my own can opener. There werent any available and had to go to the front desk to obtain all of the dishes, silverware and cookware
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Karan - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that there were no can openers available when you checked in. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with all other dishes during your stay. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
2 night trip Jan 10, 2015
karan
"okay"
Its was a very peaceful stay i enjoyed the room it was better than i expect it to be i would recommend and i will stay again
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. I am so happy to know that your stay was peaceful and that you enjoyed your time here. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
2 night trip Jan 9, 2015
"Look a little harder"
The comforter had stains and the window curtains had spots where the fabric was worn so the light came in. There were a lot of issues with the cleanliness. I would recommend staying at the extended stay a little further down.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"good for its price"
It's fine if you're looking for a cheap hotel. It's something along red roof inn quality.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
ramin
"The staff was fabulous"
Very convenient. Close to airport. Full kitchen good for one night or long stay. Laundry on property. Free breakfast
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"It could be better"
I just wanted to take a moment to share I usually don't do surveys, however my stay was a lot better then my first choice of hotel, however there were a few things that needed to be address: the drains were stopped up in the bathroom sink and the tub, the hearter was not blowing hot air. My stay was for 2 nights but based on the circumstances at the time this hotel was a better choice not sure if this will be my first choice next time.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know about the issues with the drains and the heater. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with a convenient place to stay overall. I will share your comments with my maintenance engineer so that we can have these issues resolves right away. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Malechia
"I would live there"
It was great. Room was clean. The rest is up to you
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
charles
"Extended Stay Black-eye"
Substandard accross the board. This facility is an embarrassment to the Extended Stay brand name. The person that checked us in didn't inform us that you had to request plates, bowls, silverware, pots, pans,toaster, coffee maker, etc. There wasnt even a full complement of dishes to make a meal. The items that I did "check out" from the desk were not even clean! This cant be the company standard. If so, I wont ever be back.
3 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
It's a nice hotel. It's not a 5 star but for the price it is excellent. The room was clean, the bathroom was clean. I enjoyed the stove and refrig. I could cook my own food and make my own salad. Wifi was fast and free. Parking was free and plentiful. It was more than I expected for the price.
Big Jon
"Bad Morning"
Be careful my car was burglarized.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014