All hotels in Hazelwood, Missouri, United States of America

2.9
"Very peaceful and quiet."
Staff had training young lady was very professional.All staff was welcoming.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. We are glad that you had a peaceful stay with us. We are proud of our staff for providing you with such quality service. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
AMoore Catering
"extended stay review"
This hotel was in nice location which was why I picked it & great price but when I got on floor I was staying on. Hallway was durty,a durty mattress was laying in hallway,& when i got in the room burn marks all in carpet, room wasnt cleaned at all just bed made, & no clean towels.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
CAT
"Very dated hotel"
I was disappointed with my stay at this property. The hotel decor was extremely dated. The check in process was extremely lengthy. While there another customer came back three times from the 3rd floor to get his door key to work. When I went to my room the key worked however the door was stuck shut. When I went to the front desk for assistance she mentioned she knew that the door on the room was stuck. Why would she put someone in that room then? I do not recommend this property.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your check in process went so slowly. To prevent this from happening again, I will be reviewing our check-in procedures with my front desk staff. Additionally, I apologize that you found our hotel to appear dated. Your feedback on this issue will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Renda
Over All it was very good the room was cleaned yes some of the amenities were old but they were kept up the best way possible. But I did not have no problems in fact I plan on staying in that location in that hotel in the future the Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Les - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with the condition of your room and that you enjoyed our friendly, helpful staff during your visit. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with another great stay in the future.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Les
"Gross extended stay rooms"
Bathroom was a disgrace. Prior occupants dirt towel still hanging over the shower curtain pole. Room smelled musty. Towels left as clean were stained and looked dirty. Floor boards were filthy and the walls and doors had unknown substances on them. Asked to change rooms and was accommodated with a not as dirty room. Bedside table had oily fingerprints on top and walls and doors were dirty. Blanket didn't smell clean! Don't go. Not worth the savings in $$$
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Your review of our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I am very sorry to hear that your room was not properly cleaned prior to your arrival. This is unacceptable and we apologize for your experience. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
3 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Ardine
"Staff mostly good, but facility awful."
The staff when I arrived was very friendly, helpful, and professional. However, as soon as I got to my room, things turned. My room smelled like a combination of mold and smoke. There were stains on the ceiling. Everything was extremely dated, worn out, and in poor condition. Whenever anyone nearby flushed a toilet, it sounded like a train was passing by. My toilet clogged after one flush. Half of the towels were stained and way past time to replace with new towels. When I woke up in the morning, the fridge had leaked water all over the floor, as well as my suitcase, soaking anything on the bottom. (And the morningstaff girl was too busy paying attention to a guy hanging out at the front desk to apologize when I told her what had happened.). Also, as a solo female traveler, I did not feel safe and hardly slept, especially since the plumbing train woke me every hour or so. I did notice that although things were dated, everything was set up neatly, which showed me that housekeeping pays careful attention and makes an attempt to do their best with what they have. Unfortunately, I would not ever stay here again or recommend it , although I'd like to support a (mostly) great staff. Too many other hotels nearby. Worth the money to stay elsewhere.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. The situation you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, my team is receiving retraining. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
JP
"1st time at extended stay"
Was not a bad place to stay. I have never stayed at an extended stay before. I was expecting daily room cleaning like at other hotels. For me this was not a big deal though. As i did not spend a lot of time at the hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that our team made your stay comfortable. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
4 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
I was disapointed in the free breakfast! I hoped for eggs, bacon or sausage and waffles!
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Roger, Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay went well and apologize that our breakfast did not meet your expectations. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
4 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Roger
"Close to airport"
Reasonable for convenience, but room could have been much cleaner.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that you felt the hotel could have been cleaner. To prevent this from happening again, I am reviewing cleanliness standards with my housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
C
"NEVER AGAIN"
This hotel is filthy dirty and smells. The clerk was pleasant, but could do nothing about the condition of the hotel. Not only was the hotel room dirty, but there is NO hotel shuttle service to the airport. NOT a good choice. As I said, NEVER AGAIN.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. It upsets me to hear that you encountered such cleanliness issues during your stay with us. Please know that I will be meeting with my housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness standards to ensure that your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Greg
"St. Looooo"
Not a bad room. It was just a little hard to find. I drove around for about 30 minutes trying to find it. A good place to stay near the airport for a good rate. Not a bad neighborhood. Just not a lot there.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for your positive review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your room and our affordable rates. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
Juan
"Simple"
Its a no thrills room, but was very clean and looked like the paint was recent, the large full size fridge was a huge plus, parking was well lit and price was below budget, definitely recommended
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Andrew - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with your fully equipped kitchen, our rates and our well-lit parking. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Decent room for the price."
It was a decent stay for the price. The problems were minor. The hallways were hot and musty and there was mold in our freezer, and the refrigerator needed cleaning. Bring your own towels.Other than that it was a good stay. I would recommend a friend to stay.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize for the issues you experienced with the hallways and cleanliness of your freezer and refrigerator. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure these issues are properly addressed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Ms. Maclin
"Sub Standard"
Overall substandard facility, not worthy of the two star rating. Something should be done with the rating system. It does not reflect the condition of hotels.
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Dennis Gordon
"Got the Job done"
it was mediocre with no outstanding remarks whether positive or negative
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Okay for the price"
The place was decent. If I asked for extra towels I was then asked to bring my dirty ones down to them. I found that odd. The cabinets were old and broken. The dollies were never available. The bed was comfortable. The room was big. There is a full fridge. I was able to cook for my family. All in all the stay was OK but not top of the line.
3 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
"It worked... not great though"
It was okay, and worked for our needs. However the room smelled horrible and the bed was SO hard and uncomfortable. It is also in a questionable neighborhood. Just FYI
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Very dirty place! Bed, towels, floor all had stains and/or dirt. Towels even had hair still on them. Staff wasn't the most pleasant I've ever encountered either, very rude. Waited 20mins to check in.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We are so disappointed that our hotel's cleanliness did not meet your expectations and that our staff didn't provide you with quality service. Please accept our apologies. In response to your feedback, we are speaking with our front desk staff about speeding up the check-in process and always providing friendly service. We will also work with our housekeeping staff to make sure our rooms are cleaned to our standards. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
"great"
This time our stay was better than ever, got there and didnt have to wait on a room to be ready. The front desk people were very friendly.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
monae
"My stay was wonderful"
I read some terrible reviews about this hotel, so I was prepared for the worst. however I was pleasantly surprised, The front desk associate {I believe her name was Sophia} was warm and welcoming. upon checkin she had all my information in order and at arms length. The room was clean and stocked with all the basics, I went back to front desk and requested some items and was met with all smiles. check out was a breeze and all the women were extremely nice and courteous. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. This is an inexpensive hotel that meets and exceeds the expectation of the price. Thanks to all the staff, It was a pleasant experience. I would absolutely return next time I am in town.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Robin - We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you had such a wonderful stay. We are proud of our staff for making your experience a pleasant one. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Robin
Our stay was different from the other locations in saint louis mo. The staff was very friendly, but the rooms werent as clean and comforting as the location in west port.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Matt - Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We are glad that you found our staff to be friendly; however, we sincerely apologize that your room was not up to par. We discussed your comments with our staff, and we are working on a more detailed cleaning of each room. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Disgusting"
The worst place I have ever stayed. Cant even call it service because there was none. Smell was putrided. Your way better off spending and extra 20-30 a night at a super 8 or motel 6.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I would like to apologize that you received such poor service at our hotel. In direct response to your feedback, I will be meeting with my staff to discuss customer service standards. As well, please know that I am sincerely sorry for the odor you experienced during your stay. I will be reviewing cleanliness standards with my housekeeping staff to prevent your experience from being repeated. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
6 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
"07/13-18/2014"
Linens were clean but stained ,towels the same. A/C worked well. Holes in walls, VERY stained carpet. No room service with Hotels.com rate.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about your air conditioned room; however, we apologize that the lines and towels were stained. I discussed your comments with the team, and we will be working review our cleanliness standards to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
5 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
"Nice layover"
Good rate for the room. Area is quiet. Room was clean and neat. All makes for a nice stop-over...
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Al
"Very satisfied."
I liked my overnight stay. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly and polite, which is much appreciated after a long drive. Thank you.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Tony - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are proud of our staff for providing you with quality service and a clean, comfortable stay. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Tony
"Invest Elsewhere"
Once I saw the hotel inside I immediately wanted a refund but I could not receive one. The sheets and comforter where dirty and I didn't receive new ones until the next morning. The carpet and walls were filthy. The furniture was torn up and outdated. Will not recommend to others!
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that your room did not meet your expectations. To uphold our company's high standards, we will be working to update guest room. We will also be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure that each room is cleaned to our standards. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope that you will return to our hotel in the future.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Raven
"terrible odor and broken reclining chair"
horrible
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Noisy room, few amenities, no ice machine, room not clean.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I am very sorry that your room and the amenities we had to offer did not meet your expectations. In response, I am working with our staff to improve our offerings and services moving forward. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"Dirtiest hotel I've ever stayed in"
The hotel needs a lot of TLC (clean carpets, paint, etc.). Upon entry to the room it smelled of old cooking grease. I was given a bottle of frebreeze to spray the room. I purchased bed sheets as I was hesitant to sleep on their linen. I was afraid to use the iron thinking it would mark my clothes from the scorched marks on it. Upon my departure I was not asked by the staff how was my stay, fortunately for them. The only reason I stayed was because it was 3 night stay & the $$$ I'd lose. I will never stay here again.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that your room did not meet your expectations. We have discussed your comments with the team, and are working to improve our hotel. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We truly appreciate your feedback, as this helps us improve. We hope that you will stay with us in the future so that we can show you all of the positive strides we have made.
3 night trip May 24, 2014
"Was to be King bed-NO!"
High noise from the road and people slamming door!
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that you were disturbed by noises from other guests during your visit. In response, I am working with our staff to better enforce our noise level policy and ensure that our guest room doors seal properly so outside noise does not leak through. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip May 23, 2014
It was over all nice..I've stayed @ better but also stayed @ worse .
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
1 night trip with friends May 13, 2014
Actually was surprised for what I paid room was pretty descent
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"Stay here!"
This was my 11th or 12th stay in the past month. As usual, excellent customer service was provided. Attention to my needs was outstanding. Jameesa is the most outgoing and happy front desk person you could meet! The manager Meghan has trained her staff well.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"Still a great place to stay!"
I stay in hotels quite frequently and have recently stayed in every Extended Stay in the Metro St. Louis area. This Extended Stay is by far the best location. The staff are amazing. The Manager Meghan is awesome. She really cares about the property and your experience and will do her best to make your stay a good experience. Any issues are promptly rectified. Kudos to Meghan and her team for operating such a good hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Chris – The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"Disgusting !"
Rust on the counters and floors and stained towels There weren't even tissues in the room
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I apologize for the cleanliness issues you experienced during your stay with us. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Would not recommend"
Arrived at Hotel around 11pm, exhausted after a long drive. I was told I would have to wait 20 minutes to check-in because they were performing some sort of night audit. I was unhappy, but in a nice way said thats really not good customer service to have an exhausted customer wait to check-in. In response, I was told I should have been there at 3pm when check-in starts. Again poor customer service! Regarding the room, it was exactly that a room with a bed, nothing more. The bed was hard and the furnishings, decorations, etc. are as basis as basic can be. In fact less than that in some ways, as the room smelled and carpet was in disrepair, a certain tripping hazard. I would not stay there again and would not recommend.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that you had to wait to check in when you arrived and I'm sorry that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. As well, I am sorry that you were not pleased with the overall cleanliness and condition of your room. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"needs improvement"
My non smoking room smelled like the cleaning lady had just stopped in to have one. Not all the lamps in the room worked. The sink in the restroom drained super slow and was obviously clogged which I would have thought would have been noticed by the cleaning staff. I had the misfortune of staying in a room next to the housekeeping/employee space and with the way the doors at this hotel close they slam and click behind you so easch morning starting at about 5:30 everytime the door was opened it slammed behind it and woke me. My brother made the mistake of leaving his car unlocked and of course it was broken into. I have stayed here once or twice a year for the past 10 years and this was by far my worst experience.
3 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2014
THE TRL
"Better than avg"
Nice hotel, clean bathroom, clean room overall. Flat screen tv and had a opening widow. The heat and ac worked. I was able to cook in the kitchenette but bring your own dishsoap and sponge as the pot and pan provided weren't cleaned right. Microwave plate was missing as well as the tv remote. The front desk was very friendly.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am glad that you liked your clean room and all of the amenities we had to offer. Still, I am so disappointed that your room smelled like smoke and that doors were being slammed by other guests. Please accept my apology. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have spoken to the staff about these issues so we can take the appropriate action which will ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
Jazzy
"Pleasant stay"
Housekeeper Rayniesha was very helpful as was Front Desk staff Jameese, Stephanie and Michael. They all deserve praise for their hard work and dedication.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Chris - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff, especially Rayneisha, Jameese, Stephanie and Michael. Your feedback regarding our fully equipped kitchens will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Awesome and outgoing staff!"
Enjoyed the hotel. Clean, courteous and professional staff.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Chris - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that your room was clean and our staff was courteous and professional during your visit. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"mills mall & florissant shopping"
Dirty furniture ! One spoon no forks or knives! Just could have been cleaner ! And better stocked
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. As well, I am sorry to hear that your kitchen was not properly stocked prior to your arrival. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you’re in town.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2014
Maria
I read reviews before booking any hotel. I read the reviews on this extended stay as well. I generally discount super bad reviews, unless there are a lot. This only had 1 or 2 and had many that indicated it was decent. I am not terribly picky except about cleanliness. This room was anything but. The backsplash behind the stove was greasy, there were places on the counters that were not wiped up, there were things splattered on the walls and bathroom door. These were not stains, they simply had not been cleaned. The floors did not appear to have been swept. The linens and towels were clean. Most of the staff were very friendly. I will not stay here again.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff. Still, I apologize for the level of cleanliness in your room during your stay. I am working with the entire staff to improve our cleaning procedures so that your experience is not repeated. Again, thanks for the comments. We do hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with a better experience in the near future.
3 night trip Mar 2, 2014
"not sure"
There was no soap to wash dishes, only 1 pan, and I found someone's undergarments behind the dresser while looking for a remote for the tv. On the plus side the persons at the front desk were friendly and nice. Dont know why the police were called in the night.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff. Still, it disappoints me to learn that our level of cleanliness did meet our normal standards. I am working with the entire staff to improve our cleaning procedures so that this issue does not affect our future guests. Also, the feedback you provided regarding our fully equipped kitchens will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotels.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
jb
For 1 night it was ok. Price was right. Breakfast was not impressive. Some OJ would have been nice.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
Good stay.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
"Its right off the interstate :)"
The front desk staff was very nice, she explained everything well. They lock the front doors at 11pm but as long as you have your key card you can still come and go. I liked the feeling of security. The room looked as pictured. It wasn't in mint condition but it was clean and looked well kept. We plan to stay again whenever we go to St. Louis.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am so happy to know that our staff was helpful, that you enjoyed your room, and that our location was convenient for your needs. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Mrs. Carter
"Normal and good, small parking lot though"
Normal and good, small parking lot though
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Ron - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
Ron
"Bring your own bedding good for dogs"
Their room has cigarette burns all over non smoking rooms, plus it smells like cigarettes... I only choose to stay there when I bring my own bedding and I have my dogs with me, otherwise there are places that cost the same that are better kept, it has gone down ALOT in the past year
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the burn holes and cigarette smell is truly regrettable. I am very sorry for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that we have addressed your concerns regarding our bedspreads. As well, we have begun the deep cleaning process of our hotel to ensure your experience is not repeated. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you’re in town.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Never again!"
This place was absolutely gross. There was loud music being blasted through one of the windows facing out to the parking lot. My pillows were filthy. The minute we checked in and got to the room, my fiancé told me that I could sleep in the bed and she would sleep on the chair ;-( ..... That was a first! But anyways, we went ahead and sacrificed and got a great room at the Hilton across from the airport. After witnessing that disgusting room, we would have only felt better by upgrading to something very nice and comfortable, better yet CLEAN! Please do not stay here people. If you are reading this, do yourself a favor and save that $60.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. It disappoints me to hear that our hotel was not up to your standards. I apologize that the cleanliness of your linens was unsatisfactory. As well, I am sorry that your room smelled like smoke during your stay. I will be working with our housekeeping staff to make sure your experience is not repeated. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Typical 2 Star Hotel"
Courteous staff, Room was clean, facilities worked, and the room came with the amenities you would expect of a 2 Star Ranked Hotel with a kitchen.
Response by Extended Stay America - St Louis - Airport - N Lindberg Blvd
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the service our staff provided, your clean room and all of the amenities we had to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2014