All hotels in Hazelwood, Missouri, United States of America
6065 N Linbergh Blvd, Hazelwood, MO, 63042, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Bad amenities
"Pimp hotel"
Room dirty feces on wall continental breakfast cant call it that
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Candiss
"extended stay road trip"
All in all it was an okay hotel. The room was clean service great. Didn't like the area.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Would not recommend!!!"
I will just make the list plain and simple, I did no tcomplain because we hardly used the room besides sleep and didn't want the bother. But regardless the list... - Burners were removed and were sitting in sink - Windows had smuges and finger prints all over them to the point of being gross - 1 out of 2 beds wasn't made or changed. - bathtub had cleaner in it like someone planned to clean but didn't - crumbs and lint ball on carpet that a quick vaccum could remove - A sock that belonged to prior stay - Most the hotel were people who live there permanantly - there were stains in the bathroom and... - NO SHOWER CURTAIN! Also the neighboring apartments looked a little rough on the people that walked around outside, felt scared about having my car broken into... let alone 2 of the exit doors were broke and you couldn't come in any of them except the main door. Overall just not a good stay in my eyes at all. It pushed me to leave my thoughts....
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Dan - We appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. We are very disappointed to hear about the condition of your room. We are sorry for your experience. Your comments were reviewed by our staff, and we will make sure to thoroughly check every room prior to our guest's arrival to ensure your experience is not repeated. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Clean room, friendly staff. Went in with no expectations and was presently surprised.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and our friendly staff during your visit with us. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with another enjoyable stay in the future.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Not the Extended Stay I am accustomed to"
When I first got there I walked in they had laundry visible at the front desk, piled up high! There were a lot of people in the lobby checking in with only 1 clerk. We got to our room and I felt like I was in a cheap motel. The rod for the shower curtain was loose and hanging. The dishes that are normally in the room were not there! The clerk later told me we had to check them out, this wasn't an issue since we weren't going to be cooking this time. I feel like they should have informed us of that, it may be a new policy because we stayed at Extended Stay in Overland Park Ks in the winter months and love it.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience. We are very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We will have our maintenance engineer address the issue with your shower rod. We will also review your feedback with our staff to ensure we are providing our guests with quality service and fully informing them of our available amenities. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Mrs. Perry
"my room was filled with smoke towels"
My room was filled with smoke towels and sheets,room key card consistently did not work when i returned with spray that was no help for smoke smell
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear about the issues you experienced regarding the smoke smell and key card problems. I will be meeting with our staff to review your comments to ensure these issues do not continue. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
arnette tate
awesome
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for posting such a positive review. I am proud of our team for making your stay "awesome." Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
k
"Grab and go..."
The 'grab and go' breakfast' was just that... with very little to grab. Granola bars and coffee! we don't drink coffee... so we had to go to McDonalds....
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We appreciate the kind comments about the comfortable bed; however, we apologize that breakfast wasn't to you liking. Your feedback on this issue will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our breakfast selection. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"It might be nice on the outside but....."
I spent Thursday through Saturday night at this hotel/apartment building. Why do I say apartment? There we more than a couple of families who have made this hotel home. Some even had their kids dropped off in a school bus here. Now I understand it is extended stay but it became a problem when those people showed NO RESPECT or Courtesy for the guest of this hotel. On Saturday I was woke up at 5:30 am with stomping from upstairs and then very loud music. The front desk didn't seem to care. Also, as soon as I walked in the room the smell of BO overwhelmed me. I tried everything I could to cover it to no avail. The only good thing I have to say is the price was low and the location was convenient.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Rebekah - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situation you described regarding the odor in your room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have spoken to the staff regarding this issue to ensure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Hazelwood"
Not familiar with the STL metro area and selected this accommodation based on cost, rating, and that the site said it was 7 minutes away from St. Charles 63301. More like 22 minutes and there was no traffic.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Sean - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that our location was not as close to your destination as you expected. We appreciate your feedback and hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Sean
"Smell from Hell"
The room had a horrible smell. I assume someone stayed there for a long time and the food they cooked overtime just bled into the carpet etc. Speaking of the carpet it was ripped and torn. Because I stayed less than 7 days I didn't get maid service so the comfort wasn't the same as regular hotels where it's daily or every other day. Only visible trash can was way too small especially without maid service. Free breakfast was a joke.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. The odor you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we are in the process of updating paint and carpet for each room to make sure your experience is not repeated. As well, I do apologize that our housekeeping service did not meet your needs. Please know that we do offer daily housekeeping services for shorter stays for an additional fee. I also regret to read that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your needs. Your feedback on this matter will be useful to us as we work to improve our breakfast selection. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Hotel Snob??
"Decent place near airport"
Stayed at other Extended Stay properties before, but, this was not up to the mark. The towels were old, looked dirty, though clean. Same applied for the linen and pillow covers. At quite a few places, the wallpaper had come off. The room also had a dated look. Breakfast was decent (grab and go). We wanted to extend our stay through my employer (corporate discount) for the next night, the frontdesk could not help.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. I am so disappointed to read that you found out hotel to be dated. Please accept my apology. As this hotel's manager, I am working to update and replace our linens to ensure that your experience is not repeated. As well, I am sorry that my staff was not able to assist you in extending your stay. I will review our procedures with them to ensure that they are able to better assist guests with these requests in the future. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
AA
The room was dirty.It was not vaccumed even. There was an awful odour and could hear sound from the room above.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that your room was not cleaned properly and that it had an odor. In response to your feedback, I am having all rooms deep cleaned. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"No sleep"
Hotel staff was very nice, but hotel itself was not close to the picture provided. I had dirty tub hair in the sink, water didn't drain! Group of young girls in hallways & stairways charging their phone talking. At midnight there were 10-12 people outside the hotel couldn't sleep until 2am & had to be up by 7!
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I am so disappointed that you found hair in your sink and that there were people in the hallways. Please accept my apology. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and I have spoken with the staff about patrolling the hallways for loitering or noisy guests. As well, I am working with my housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Clean and nice"
Very clean location and friendly staff. Breakfast is better than other continental breakfast with waffles, hard boiled eggs and cereal.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
We appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. We are so pleased to know that you had an enjoyable experience with us and enjoyed our friendly staff. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
JC
"Free Breakfast not much of a breakfast."
No computer for guest to print out plane ticket.Go to FedEx for that. Staff fairly friendly.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are very sorry that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations and that you were not informed of our customizable kitchen packs. In an effort to provide our guests with the cleanest items possible, we store our kitchenware in a sterile environment and deliver them to our guest's room upon request. We will review our procedures with our front desk staff to ensure we are fully informing our guests during check-in. In regards to our breakfast, we offer a selection of quick items as a convenient option for our guests that do not have time to cook in their fully equipped kitchens. We will review your comments and look into continuing to add to our selection. Thank you again for your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
DW
Wasn't what I expect there were no dishes in the room not even cups there were no ashtray and room small
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are disappointed to hear that you were not informed of our customizable kitchen packs at check-in. We store our kitchenware in a sterile environment and deliver the items to our guest's room upon request. We will work with our staff to ensure we are informing our guests of our available amenities during check-in. Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
"Very peaceful and quiet."
Staff had training young lady was very professional.All staff was welcoming.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. We are glad that you had a peaceful stay with us. We are proud of our staff for providing you with such quality service. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
AMoore Catering
"extended stay review"
This hotel was in nice location which was why I picked it & great price but when I got on floor I was staying on. Hallway was durty,a durty mattress was laying in hallway,& when i got in the room burn marks all in carpet, room wasnt cleaned at all just bed made, & no clean towels.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
CAT
"Very dated hotel"
I was disappointed with my stay at this property. The hotel decor was extremely dated. The check in process was extremely lengthy. While there another customer came back three times from the 3rd floor to get his door key to work. When I went to my room the key worked however the door was stuck shut. When I went to the front desk for assistance she mentioned she knew that the door on the room was stuck. Why would she put someone in that room then? I do not recommend this property.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your check in process went so slowly. To prevent this from happening again, I will be reviewing our check-in procedures with my front desk staff. Additionally, I apologize that you found our hotel to appear dated. Your feedback on this issue will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Renda
Over All it was very good the room was cleaned yes some of the amenities were old but they were kept up the best way possible. But I did not have no problems in fact I plan on staying in that location in that hotel in the future the Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Les - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with the condition of your room and that you enjoyed our friendly, helpful staff during your visit. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with another great stay in the future.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Les
"Gross extended stay rooms"
Bathroom was a disgrace. Prior occupants dirt towel still hanging over the shower curtain pole. Room smelled musty. Towels left as clean were stained and looked dirty. Floor boards were filthy and the walls and doors had unknown substances on them. Asked to change rooms and was accommodated with a not as dirty room. Bedside table had oily fingerprints on top and walls and doors were dirty. Blanket didn't smell clean! Don't go. Not worth the savings in $$$
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Your review of our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I am very sorry to hear that your room was not properly cleaned prior to your arrival. This is unacceptable and we apologize for your experience. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
3 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Ardine
"Staff mostly good, but facility awful."
The staff when I arrived was very friendly, helpful, and professional. However, as soon as I got to my room, things turned. My room smelled like a combination of mold and smoke. There were stains on the ceiling. Everything was extremely dated, worn out, and in poor condition. Whenever anyone nearby flushed a toilet, it sounded like a train was passing by. My toilet clogged after one flush. Half of the towels were stained and way past time to replace with new towels. When I woke up in the morning, the fridge had leaked water all over the floor, as well as my suitcase, soaking anything on the bottom. (And the morningstaff girl was too busy paying attention to a guy hanging out at the front desk to apologize when I told her what had happened.). Also, as a solo female traveler, I did not feel safe and hardly slept, especially since the plumbing train woke me every hour or so. I did notice that although things were dated, everything was set up neatly, which showed me that housekeeping pays careful attention and makes an attempt to do their best with what they have. Unfortunately, I would not ever stay here again or recommend it , although I'd like to support a (mostly) great staff. Too many other hotels nearby. Worth the money to stay elsewhere.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. The situation you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, my team is receiving retraining. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
JP
"1st time at extended stay"
Was not a bad place to stay. I have never stayed at an extended stay before. I was expecting daily room cleaning like at other hotels. For me this was not a big deal though. As i did not spend a lot of time at the hotel.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that our team made your stay comfortable. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
4 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
I was disapointed in the free breakfast! I hoped for eggs, bacon or sausage and waffles!
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Roger, Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay went well and apologize that our breakfast did not meet your expectations. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
4 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Roger
"Close to airport"
Reasonable for convenience, but room could have been much cleaner.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that you felt the hotel could have been cleaner. To prevent this from happening again, I am reviewing cleanliness standards with my housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
C
"NEVER AGAIN"
This hotel is filthy dirty and smells. The clerk was pleasant, but could do nothing about the condition of the hotel. Not only was the hotel room dirty, but there is NO hotel shuttle service to the airport. NOT a good choice. As I said, NEVER AGAIN.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. It upsets me to hear that you encountered such cleanliness issues during your stay with us. Please know that I will be meeting with my housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness standards to ensure that your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Greg
"St. Looooo"
Not a bad room. It was just a little hard to find. I drove around for about 30 minutes trying to find it. A good place to stay near the airport for a good rate. Not a bad neighborhood. Just not a lot there.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for your positive review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your room and our affordable rates. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
Juan
"Simple"
Its a no thrills room, but was very clean and looked like the paint was recent, the large full size fridge was a huge plus, parking was well lit and price was below budget, definitely recommended
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Andrew - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with your fully equipped kitchen, our rates and our well-lit parking. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Decent room for the price."
It was a decent stay for the price. The problems were minor. The hallways were hot and musty and there was mold in our freezer, and the refrigerator needed cleaning. Bring your own towels.Other than that it was a good stay. I would recommend a friend to stay.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize for the issues you experienced with the hallways and cleanliness of your freezer and refrigerator. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure these issues are properly addressed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Ms. Maclin
"Sub Standard"
Overall substandard facility, not worthy of the two star rating. Something should be done with the rating system. It does not reflect the condition of hotels.
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Dennis Gordon
"Got the Job done"
it was mediocre with no outstanding remarks whether positive or negative
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Okay for the price"
The place was decent. If I asked for extra towels I was then asked to bring my dirty ones down to them. I found that odd. The cabinets were old and broken. The dollies were never available. The bed was comfortable. The room was big. There is a full fridge. I was able to cook for my family. All in all the stay was OK but not top of the line.
3 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
"It worked... not great though"
It was okay, and worked for our needs. However the room smelled horrible and the bed was SO hard and uncomfortable. It is also in a questionable neighborhood. Just FYI
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Very dirty place! Bed, towels, floor all had stains and/or dirt. Towels even had hair still on them. Staff wasn't the most pleasant I've ever encountered either, very rude. Waited 20mins to check in.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We are so disappointed that our hotel's cleanliness did not meet your expectations and that our staff didn't provide you with quality service. Please accept our apologies. In response to your feedback, we are speaking with our front desk staff about speeding up the check-in process and always providing friendly service. We will also work with our housekeeping staff to make sure our rooms are cleaned to our standards. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
"great"
This time our stay was better than ever, got there and didnt have to wait on a room to be ready. The front desk people were very friendly.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
monae
Hallways stunk pretty bad. Inside of room smelled fine and looked clean, but I killed a cockroach in the bathroom so that was gross.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"My stay was wonderful"
I read some terrible reviews about this hotel, so I was prepared for the worst. however I was pleasantly surprised, The front desk associate {I believe her name was Sophia} was warm and welcoming. upon checkin she had all my information in order and at arms length. The room was clean and stocked with all the basics, I went back to front desk and requested some items and was met with all smiles. check out was a breeze and all the women were extremely nice and courteous. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. This is an inexpensive hotel that meets and exceeds the expectation of the price. Thanks to all the staff, It was a pleasant experience. I would absolutely return next time I am in town.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Robin - We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you had such a wonderful stay. We are proud of our staff for making your experience a pleasant one. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Robin
Our stay was different from the other locations in saint louis mo. The staff was very friendly, but the rooms werent as clean and comforting as the location in west port.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Matt - Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We are glad that you found our staff to be friendly; however, we sincerely apologize that your room was not up to par. We discussed your comments with our staff, and we are working on a more detailed cleaning of each room. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Disgusting"
The worst place I have ever stayed. Cant even call it service because there was none. Smell was putrided. Your way better off spending and extra 20-30 a night at a super 8 or motel 6.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I would like to apologize that you received such poor service at our hotel. In direct response to your feedback, I will be meeting with my staff to discuss customer service standards. As well, please know that I am sincerely sorry for the odor you experienced during your stay. I will be reviewing cleanliness standards with my housekeeping staff to prevent your experience from being repeated. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
6 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
"07/13-18/2014"
Linens were clean but stained ,towels the same. A/C worked well. Holes in walls, VERY stained carpet. No room service with Hotels.com rate.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about your air conditioned room; however, we apologize that the lines and towels were stained. I discussed your comments with the team, and we will be working review our cleanliness standards to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
5 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
"Nice layover"
Good rate for the room. Area is quiet. Room was clean and neat. All makes for a nice stop-over...
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Al
"Very satisfied."
I liked my overnight stay. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly and polite, which is much appreciated after a long drive. Thank you.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Tony - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are proud of our staff for providing you with quality service and a clean, comfortable stay. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Tony
"Invest Elsewhere"
Once I saw the hotel inside I immediately wanted a refund but I could not receive one. The sheets and comforter where dirty and I didn't receive new ones until the next morning. The carpet and walls were filthy. The furniture was torn up and outdated. Will not recommend to others!
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that your room did not meet your expectations. To uphold our company's high standards, we will be working to update guest room. We will also be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure that each room is cleaned to our standards. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope that you will return to our hotel in the future.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Raven
"Never Again will I stay here"
I'll just sum it up with the word 'Ghetto'. The staff especially maintenance was not professional. When I get into my room and try to wash my face the sink is clogged. I called front desk to have someone come upstairs and unclog it, she comes up herself just to confirm that it is clogged after I told her the sink was clogged. She contact maintenance, but no one ever came even after I walked down to do a follow up. All of the Extended Stays I've ever stayed at had a kitchen with dishes and silverware. The rooms here, however, did not have anything in the kitchen. They ask that you call down and request the dishes instead. My guess is that the hotel has problems with their guests stealing the items. It wouldn't surprise me because the other hotel guests that stayed there seemed very ghetto as well having kids running all over the lobby and blocking the exit to the front door. The room I was placed in was a non-smoking room but yet that room and the rooms surrounding it smelled like nothing but cigarette smoke. I could not wait to check out at 11am.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Jeremy Turner
"terrible odor and broken reclining chair"
horrible
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Noisy room, few amenities, no ice machine, room not clean.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I am very sorry that your room and the amenities we had to offer did not meet your expectations. In response, I am working with our staff to improve our offerings and services moving forward. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"Dirtiest hotel I've ever stayed in"
The hotel needs a lot of TLC (clean carpets, paint, etc.). Upon entry to the room it smelled of old cooking grease. I was given a bottle of frebreeze to spray the room. I purchased bed sheets as I was hesitant to sleep on their linen. I was afraid to use the iron thinking it would mark my clothes from the scorched marks on it. Upon my departure I was not asked by the staff how was my stay, fortunately for them. The only reason I stayed was because it was 3 night stay & the $$$ I'd lose. I will never stay here again.
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that your room did not meet your expectations. We have discussed your comments with the team, and are working to improve our hotel. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We truly appreciate your feedback, as this helps us improve. We hope that you will stay with us in the future so that we can show you all of the positive strides we have made.
3 night trip May 24, 2014
"Was to be King bed-NO!"
High noise from the road and people slamming door!
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that you were disturbed by noises from other guests during your visit. In response, I am working with our staff to better enforce our noise level policy and ensure that our guest room doors seal properly so outside noise does not leak through. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip May 23, 2014
It was over all nice..I've stayed @ better but also stayed @ worse .
Response by Crosslands St. Louis - Airport - N. Lindbergh Blvd.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
1 night trip with friends May 13, 2014