All hotels in Edison, New Jersey, United States of America
3050 Woodbridge Avenue, GPS: 1171 King George Post Rd, Edison, NJ, 08837, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.8
    2.5
"Nice Hotel, Fair price."
The hotel rate vs room and condition is fair. Room is ok, nothing fancy nor poor conditions. Staff was helpful and cordial. Harold's its a great place for eating and the bar is cool. Since the hotel its on raritan center, there are not many restaurants or places to go by walking, however the staff has many information and tips regarding food delivery and transportation. The price was great for what we want, a place to go to sleep after expending the day on the Convention Center. Definitely looking for this hotel if going back to any event at the Convention Center, probably would rent a car next time to avoid having to call a cab everytime.
hotel has great place to eat in Harolds, but room is outdated, smells bad, can hear the lounge in our room on 2nd floor, beds are bad, TV is old , Phone was broken, small room
"Is anything actually clean here?"
The hotel is old. The beds the sheets, towels & everything else is old too. Service was very lackluster. I has to switch from one room to another upon finding would looked like blood and a piece of flesh on the bed skirt in the first room I was given. The second room didn't have enough pillows, and the hotel said they couldn't provide more since they had to have someone "wash extra pillows." The sheets in the second room were only sort of clean. Oh, and there was hair in the bathroom towels. If price is the only factor, stay here. If you care about even the appearance of a clean room, this isn't for you.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Omar
"Stay Away"
Upon checking in the person running the desk was more attentive to her friend taking selfies then assigning my room. The room was in less than optimal conditions. The room smelled of old smoke, the bathroom had hair and some kind of sticky substance on the wall and door, and the bed had either a burnt spot or dirty spot on one side. I called an informed the front desk. They said since I didn't book with them that it was the only room they could give me. Stay away. They were also less than helpful in locating a tablet I left behind. It was an inexpensive tablet, but it was personal property (not paid for by my employer) so it was worth a little more to me. No more Skype with my family while I'm away.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
ERIC
"HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS OUTDATED."
THIS HOTEL IS GETTING OLD AND IT SHOWS. FURNITURE AND APPLIANCES ARE OLD, AN EXAMPLE OF THIS ARE THE TV'S WHICH HAVE TUBES, NOT FLAT SCREENS providing poor picture quality. ANOTHER ISSUE IS THE SMELL EMINATING FROM THE HALLWays and elevators and some of the rooms as well. Some smell of smoke OR MUSTINESS. I WILL NOT BE COMING BACK HERE AGAIN.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Tired
"Budget Hotel"
See this is equivalent of 3 star hotel and good for business travel where hotel is someplace to crash for night sleep.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Business Travelor
"Large room, older facility, but very clean"
I checked in just for one night because of rain… Check in was easy, staff is friendly. This hotel is older, but in relatively good condition, and was very clean. And overall good experience.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Decent"
Decent Hotel. No fridge in room. No coffee machine either... Well the pot for the coffee maker was missing in our room. They are still using those big CRT T.V.'s and that too didn't work. We just used the hotel to sleep so it was ok for us
2 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
Sayed
"Decieved"
This hotel looks nice online but when you get there it's a whole different story. Our room was run down and outdated. The beds were hard as a rock. It didn't feel welcoming or comfortable. I would not stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
Traci
"Bad experience"
Not a hotel that I will visit again. Pictures of rooms shown in the booking site Are totally different than actual room. My rooms had old cart TV with remote not working and so many other issues.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"comfy and clean"
Good size room. Never heard any loud noises during the night. Room wasn't fully cleaned. Someone left their coffee and straw. Bed was clean, which is the most important part of the room. Room had a fridge, AC, 32", microwave, hair dryer, and a iron with board. Every thing worked flawlessly. Conclusion, I would stay here again.
4 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Philip
Great stay
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
ernie
"DONT ALWAYS RELY ON REVIEWS...BAAAD REVIEWS"
opposite of previous reviews i read before booking. was up to my expectation.just a small glitch. luggage truck wasnt available to convey my luggage to my rooms. also , elevator needed a little bit of refurbishment. Otherwise, perfect for a 3 or 4 star?....
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
emmanuel
"nice on outside dirty on the inside"
the lobby was nice, once you got upstairs to the room the hallways are dirty the rooms smell musty
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"You Get What You Pay For"
This is a review of my recent stay at the Edison Hotel. It was a two night stay over a weekend. I will start with the cons: 1) Walking in to a hotel, you expect to be greeted by smiling staff...well at least greeted. The woman at the front desk had her back turned to the entrance while she scrolled through Instagram on her phone. 2) Upon entering my first room (yes my first) the smell of smoke invaded the non-smoking room through the vent in the bathroom. 3) The heavier curtains were not wide enough to cover the window. 4) Turning down the sheets to the bed exposed a used band-aid. A room change was immediately requested. 5) My second room was smoke free, the curtains were the correct width, but there was a random hat sitting at my bedside. 6) I started with a pair of bath towels, after housekeeping cleaned the room in the morning, only one was replaced (did they run out of towels?) 7) It's finally the morning of my checkout, while attempting to dress, there's someone trying to open the door...thankfully my paranoia caused me to latch the door the night before...talk about an awkward situation. It seems knocking first has been lost to the staff. Now the pros (sadly they do not outweigh the cons in number): 1) Besides the first staff member I came across, everyone else was accommodating & attentive. 2) The manager was made aware of my situation before my checkout. 3) The manager was quite professional in handling my situation and I was satisfied with the final outcome.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
live & learn
"Last minute deal"
The staff is amazingly nice! Seems the place was under remodeling work, bad smell.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
4th floor hallway needs to be cleaned
2 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"resonable price for Good hotel !"
Price is good, very convenient for most location. Near highway. Staff is nice. Overall i recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
RJ
"Not 3 star"
It might be 2 star. Old hotel, needs renovation.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL"
I went into the room after checking in, it was hot, I turned the Air-conditioner On, it made loud noise, I called the operator, Manager picked up and indicated she is going to send the mechanic, after 15 minutes no one showed up. I came down and asked the manager, she asked me does any one came to fix the A/C?. I told here no one showed up and also there were bugs in the room. I had vacated the room and went to other hotel There is not preparation, to coustomer service, if you once paid , they are only interested in you money.No service ,, horrible.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Jack
"Not for Me"
This place is not for me. Blackout curtains that look like they bought second hand covering only 2/3 of the window (why even bother?). Ripped bed skirt. Filthy tub. Rude front dest clerks. Leaky sink. Even our non-smoking room smelled like smoke - the air vent in the bathroom was like a smoke machine. On the plus side - my bed didn't have bedbugs (I'm surprised) and they had wifi.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
I loved this hotel! The service was great, the room we very clean, and it was overall a great experience!!!
Response by Edison Hotel & Conference Center
Thank you for your kind words! We would love to have you at our property again should you be in the Edison area.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
"It was a nightmare!"
Dirty, gross, smell. Our room, hotel hallway, bathroom. We were scared to touch anything. Computers in the lobby... everything this hotel has smell, dirty and broken. Stay away.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Business travel
"Not a bad place to stay when you are on a budget."
The hotel used to be a Ramada and a Holiday Inn...not the most updated...but adequate. No room service menu in the room which was fine...looking to sleep. It has a Harold's deli for breakfast, lunch and dinner attached the hotel. I think they give free Starbucks coffee in the morning from a single brew machine in the lobby which is nice.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
CK
"Very bad hotel"
The hotel is very very dirty & the room furniture condition are old and dirty.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"last time ...mildew smell"
Hotel is run down, bar out of soda, fruit, etc. Must have been a leak on the 6th floor, new rugs needed.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"You get what you pay for."
The AC was busted. We got it fixed but then it broke down again in the middle of the night. The tub wouldn't drain. 2 out of the 3 ice machines in the entire hotel was busted so we had to go all over the place looking for one that worked, not to mention the ice bucket we had in our room still had water in it. There was also another couple in the lobby complaining to the front desk that they didn't have a TV remote in the room. This was the cheapest hotel we could find in the area and we basically got what we paid for. If you're staying for more than a night, I suggest finding a better hotel...but if you were like us and just needed a place to crash before heading to a wedding, then one nights stay is ok. Overall: 2 stars
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Isabelle
I stayed for one night. I booked just 20 minutes prior to arrival. The staff had my information ready. She was fast and efficient. The room was nice and SUPER clean. My only complaint is that the elevator was a little smelly. Overall, I loved it. I would go back and recommend it to my friends!
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
F.D
It was great, very nice, late check-out was amazing!
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
chris
"Spend a few extra bucks."
Well as soon as we got there we find out the Wifi is out. We asked for a non-smoking room and as soon as we get off the elevator the whole floor smelled like smoke. The room was mostly clean except for the dirty towel behind a chair and the horrible smell. The next morning I tried to turn on the tv and the power went out on the whole wall. I call the front and it took 45 minutes to come up. Oh and the ice machine was out on my floor. There's more but I'm done rambling. If it wasn't for the restaurant next store we wouldn't have stayed.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Jimi
"Nice hotel close to Convention Center"
We were attending a show at the NJ Convention Center and booked this hotel because of the reasonable rates and location to where we were going to be all day for several days. The room was comfortable, and the housekeeping was done well. I was very pleased to find that no strong smelling cleaners were used when I returned for the evening. No continental breakfast, but Harold's Deli is attached and is a nice place to grab breakfast (just be mindful of the large portions). Only had an issue with the elevator once, but that could be due to the extreme use it was getting that morning (it seemed to get confused as to where it should be going, or whether it was up or down). It would be nice if the light blocking curtains would cover the entire window. Being on the 7th floor we didn't really need to worry about people looking in, but the sunrise was right outside the window.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Anonymous
we checked in around 9 pm, the receptionist at that night was very rude. She was on the cell phone when we got there, she did not like to come off phone when we got there.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Saeed
"Blah!"
Rented 2 rooms. One room had no blinds to block out the sun when it rose at 6:30am.... The same room the shower handle was broken off and didn't work. The bathtub was 3/4 full of water when we checked in. The whole hotel had a weird smell to it.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"was'nt a five star Hotel But was Good Value"
It was clean quiet bed was comfortable everything in room worked. it was well worth what I paid
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Tony Esposito
"Disappointing overall"
As we walked into our non-smoking room, we both gasped at the strong cigarette odor. we've been staying in places for decades, and never had such a strongly foul smelling room. Additionally at around 6:00 am on Sunday a family let their children run up and down the hallways, of course there was yelling, laughing and crying in addition to on & off opening and then letting the doors slam. This went on for 2 hours, until they left.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Pamela
"Not a 3 Star hotel"
The pictures look great- however that is not how this hotel looks- rooms are very outdated- they advertise free Wi-Fi, however the Wi-Fi was down the entire time I stayed- 4 days- this was a business trip- I NEED Wi-Fi... the guest directory says that there is a room service menu in every room- but not mine- I asked for a mini fridge and they told me only certain rooms have them and they don't have extras...everything they advertise about this hotel is false. it should be a 1 star hotel- way overpriced for what you get.
4 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Hotel needs some renovation. Hotel staff speak Spanish rather than English. You have to call get room cleaned and cleaning staff does not speak English at all. Front desk is very professional.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
vish
Old , bad internet
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
"Worse ever outside pool is was like pet pool."
AC ok just to sleep, please never take family vacation even is just for one day,
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
"Convenient hotel"
We stayed there on our way back from jersey shore. Economically priced and convenient.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Close to PNC Arts Center and connected to Harold's"
We chose this Hotel as it was close to the PNC Arts Center and connected to Harolds (Best Deli Ever). We live in Pennsylvania and did not want to make the long drive home from the PNC Arts Center late at night. The Room is clean, bed has the best mattress in a hotel we every slept on, shower was good and hotel staff dowstairs at the front desk were extremely accommodating, however..... we had a few problems. The elevator banks missed the floor pressed on let you out on a different floor. Ice Machine and Soda machine not working on our floor, Pool not open and water dirty, Spa not open, The little convenience store only open certain hours (not convenient) as we needed a couple of things. The door to the room was extremely hard to open and we had to kick it or hit is with our shoulder. The cleaning staff did not speak english or understand it very well which was a little fustrating. If we were staying more than one night I would have switched rooms. Hotel needs a lot of renovations. All in all I would give it a 2.5.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"No one came to clean our room"
We originally was only planning to stay from Saturday to Sunday but decided to book an extra room on Friday. When we arrived, they did not have our Friday night reservation. There was another person who the hotel did have their reservation either. When we went to our room, we had a difficult time opening the door. No one came to clean our room during our stay. The shower curtain was torn, it didn't stay opened during our showers and because of this, there was a puddle on the floor, making walking extremely treacherous. We only had a small amount of towels, even though we asked for more, they never came. I was interested in using their exercise room, but there was no easy access. You had to go into the lobby to let you in. I was able to look into the room and saw there were used towels in the dirty bin and the same towel was there all weekend. I will not recommended this hotel.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Arlene
"Excellent New Room with Comfortable New Bed"
I was ready to walk out after reading the reviews and I was stopped by cleaning lady asking me why I was leaving and I told her because of bad reviews. She said yes most rooms are in need of upgrading but to request the newly upgraded room with king size beds which were very beautiful. so I gave her the benefit of the doubt and booked my room. It was very clean with every single piece of furniture new. The bed was very comfortable and so were the pillows and sheets etc. The attendant who booked my room was very professional and courteous and for payment told me expedia was best to book.. I stayed in the 9th floor so the construction going on outside in the morning was not too bothersome from that height. I could see the trucks but the noise was tolerable. There is a great diner on ground floor and a pool.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Elena
"a complain"
first of all it says in the website that theres a complimentary breakfast but actually there was none. Secondly on my fourth day the bathtub got stuck up the stopper got stuck in the hole and they dont care about it . Lastly , at first I thought the tv was not working and I called the receptionist to let somebody come to my room to check but nobody comes. Actually the wiring wasn't plugged. Besides the coffee maker when I made my coffee it wasn't plugged either and when I was about to plug it the outlet was very far that I had a very hard time plugging it cause the tray was more than halfway from the table so I have to hold the tray until the coffee was finally done . What a terrible stay . Shame on you guys.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
corazon tiano
"HORRIBLE!"
This hotel was horrible, filthy, unwelcomed, no professionalism, no urgency in any of our requests, false advertising, room looked nothing like the photos which lead us to book online. I will never stay here again and would never recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Adrienne
"Horrible experience"
I have never stayed in a hotel before that I was actually fearful of my life. This hotel (and I use that term loosely) was dirty, it had broken dresser drawers. The TV stand was broken and did not reach the outlet to be plug in so I asked the housekeeper and she said to try plugging it into the lamp?? They allowed a party to go on until 3 in the morning and the party go-ers were banging on the room doors screaming to be let into our room. I asked the front desk to do something and was ignored. There was a drunk person down the hall screaming profanities and demanding to be let in to go to sleep. It was the worst experience of my life that I can recall.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Judy
"Edison hotel"
The building had a constant dirty carpet smell. The room service was terrible, no change of fresh towels, constantly missing toilet paper, had to call most of the time for additional pillow that we never got. Would not recommend to friends and family to visit this hotel. Definitely will never stay at the Edison Hotel ever again.
7 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Nelson Laguer
"Hard to find and somewhat industrial setting"
Found the hotel hard to find. I used the GPS coordinates that where published on my confirmation and ended up in a neighborhood. I then used the hotels address and it took me past the industrial park road. Very confusing to say the least.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"AWFUL!!!"
I spent about 12 years on the road as a professional entertainer, and believe me, over tose years, I stayed at a lot of BAD hotels. But if you asked me to list the 3 WORST hotels I ever stayed at, this one would definitely be in the top 3. There are so many things that are wrong about this place, I don't have the space or the time to list them, but among them, an air conditioner that didn't work (in 80 degree weather) and my favorite: no shower curtain in the shower. The place is dirty and overall has the feel of a hotel in a third-world country. SKIP IT!
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Denny
"NEVER STAY HERE"
The hotel was dirty I had to wait in the lobby for 25 mins until a guest agent came to book me in. The hotel grounds were filthy, the lobby bathrooms were littered with graffiti on the walls. The bathroom was dirty, this was not a three star hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014