All hotels in Edison, New Jersey, United States of America
3050 Woodbridge AvenueGPS: 1171 King George Post Rd, EdisonNJ08837United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
    Bad pool
"Due for remodel badly."
Pics online do not refect actual room. Broken doors at entrance. Broken elevator was stopping on every floor when you get in. Room air conditioning was like a train motor in the room. Wall paper pealing in waiting area for elevator. Vending machines empty of all products. Over all a motel6 would have been a beter stay....
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
pj
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
Stayed on the 8th floor and could hear a party happening on the first floor until midnight. When I called the front desk about it, I was told there was no way I could hear it all the way in my room. One of the beds had someone else's dried blood on the sheets, and the other bed had holes in the sheets. When we were checking out I let the front desk know they told me they were sorry to hear about that, but did nothing to rectify the situation. The bathroom looked like it was falling apart (towel rack barely holding onto the wall, wallpaper bubbling). And the moldy smell in the bathroom was awful! What a waste of money!!! Very disappointed with Expedia for booking this hotel!
Response by E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Dear Meaghan, It is wonderful to hear from you, though I'm sorry to learn that you did not fully enjoy the service and accommodations. Management will check on the sound every night just to make sure that there’s nothing to worry about your security. We will try to double check out pillow and bed sheets for the benefit of all. We hope you’ll stay with us again..
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Meaghan
"Work n play"
Basic hotel just needed a good night sleep after a long day of work and a night of drinking at the NJLSA show
Response by E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Dear Charles R, It's amazing to know that you have enjoyed your recent stay here with us. Thank you very much for choosing us to accommodate you despite having a lot of other options because of your work. We wish you could have stayed a bit longer so that we can better treat you well. We look forward to your next visit.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2015
charles r
Terible place to stay at..customer service is horrible and can not give information and does not know what they are talking about. Was supposed to have a microwave in room none and could not find one..Parts of the ceiling came down on my computer, purse bags and water coming from ceiling..In bathroom the sink when turning on the water kept leaking out. Two of the lights out in bathroom. Could not get fix for a day. Worst ever
Response by E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Dear guest, I am very sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience. I have escalated your feedback to further verify your stay and to know exactly took place in the room you were accommodated.Your comment about our staff will be shared with our team, I assure you that we will together to further improve our services.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Tracy
"Decieving pictures"
First the pictures are decieving, the hotel inside is not clean nor beautifully updated. It is entirely run down , the front door glass was shattered, the wallpaper is coming off the walls, there were light fixtures heading down, it smelt bad. The parking lot was not well maintained garbage all over. I would NEVER stay ahain or recommend. The photos need to be updated.
Response by E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Hello KN, It is very sad that we failed to meet your expectations. Your detailed feedback on the quality of room we provided you is noted. I am very concerned about your shared experience and description of our property as we are working very closely to be able to provide quality experience and comfort to our guest. Nevertheless, we thank you for your business and feedback. This will motivate us to pursue excellence.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
KN
"Sketchy to say the least."
Sketchy neighborhood. I'm not sure what conferences would be held there. We were the only guest I saw that spoke English. The room was run down and had water damage to the ceiling and walls. The bathrooms had been cleaned but we're wore out. Now let me say I am from a small city in the south so perhaps this is what you find in these parts.
Response by E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Hello William, I am sorry to learn that you were not very pleased with your stay at our hotel. Your feedback on the room you occupied will be escalated, this is very concerning as we make certain every room is cleaned, ready for guests occupancy.I regret that you were not comfortable during your stay. I assure you that we will still work more closely to be able to offer a more pleasant experience to our guests. We hope to see you again. Thank you for your business.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
"Just ok"
I stayed for business. There aren't any restaurants in the immediate vicinity other than the hotel Restaurant and Harold's which caters to very large groups. The hotel staff was nice and efficient. The issues I had with the hotel are the coffee maker did not work and the room not stocked with towels, toilet paper, etc. Only enough for 1 day and 2 people. The ice machines did not work and I had to go to the front desk to get ice. Only 1 elevator was working which doesn't help when the hotel is full and you need to take a dolly downstairs. 10 minutes for an elevator on Saturday morning. The bed was comfortable and the room clean. The hallway smelled a bit as if possible stale cigarettes but couldn't pin point the smell. If I was to stay in Edison again I would go somewhere that had more restaurants closer, instead of jumping on a highway to just get good coffee or breakfast. Also not to self...microwave and refrigerator since far from food.The only other place I would not stay is the Comfort Inn...the staff stole my phone at the hotel. They wouldn't replay the video footage for me so never stay at the Comfort Inn Edison. Edison Hotel was by far better than that place.
Response by E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Hello Karen, We appreciate your time in giving us your detailed review and assessment about your stay at our hotel. Please know that we value your business and your feedback is important to us as reference and help us identify aspects that we need to improve to serve our guests better. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again, thank you for your business.
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
Karen J
"Double charged"
I paid through Expedia but they also charged my card I gave for deposit. When I called they said they saw the Expedia payment therefore will refund the 2nd charge. No refund yet. I recommend all who stayed here to check their credit card bill for double charge.
Response by E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Dear guest, I am sorry to hear that you were charged again after you have paid your booking through Expedia.I will escalate your feedback for corrective measure and to make certain this inconvenience is avoided in the future.It would take about a week before the credit is reflected in your account
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
"Great Staff - Outdated, Dingy Physical Plant"
The staff at the Edison Hotel is great! Courteous, responsive and professional. The building is old, dingy, decrepit and not up to even the cheapest motel's standards along any US Interstate highway. It is obvious that the owners do not want to invest in modernizing this property. It's a shame that they don't. I wouldn't stay there again.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
The Hotel smell very bad!!!
Response by E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Hello Patricia, I am very sorry to hear that your recent experience with us did not meet your satisfaction. Feedback from guests are taken very seriously and I assure you that your review will be evaluated by management and called to the attention of concerned staff. I hope you will accord us another opportunity to serve you better.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
"It's okay"
Hotel is conveniently located next to Harold's which is a fantastic deli/restaurant which is the best thing about the hotel. Each night the keys would stop working, when house keeping came by to take towels they never refilled them.
Response by E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Dear guest, I am sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations on the quality of service. Your comment about our housekeeping staff will be called to their attention. We appreciate your time in bring your concern to our attention. We value your input.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
Burritoman
This stay was beyond disappointing. The pictures from online are every disceving. The front desk staff was very rude, especially in the evening. Nothing working in the room and hotel, the water kept running in the shower and sink, the toilet not flushing properly, the phone in the room kept dialing out, the TV didn't work for the majority of the stay, not one working ice machine within the 9 floors of the hotel, also the washer and dryer at the hotel did not work at all. When we had addressed the issues the first couple of nights the front desk staff laughed and had said "NOTHING IN THIS HOTEL WORKS!" Which left a bad taste to our mouths. We had spoken to another front desk staff the next day and offered to switch rooms. At that point it was already to late since we were leaving the next morning. We are beyond upset and discusted about the situation and will never ever recommend this hotel to anyone.
Response by E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Hello Phoebe, I am very sorry to hear of this very unusual behavior from our staff. I apologize further for the inconvenience you faced during your stay and you were not entirely pleased with the quality of accommodation you received from us. I will escalate your review and trust that this will be verified and addressed by our management. Thank you for staying at Edison hotel and Conference Center.
5 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
Phoebe
"Will be a good hotel if it is fully renovated"
Looks like the new management does not have enough money to fully renovated the hotel and make it comfortable.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
Chike
"Worst hotel"
Not sure how this hotel rated as 3 start . I will give 1 star to this hotel. Not sure how Expedia rated this as 3.5 star hotel. Worst hotel I ever stayed in U.S.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Anand
"You get what you pay for....."
From the time I drove up, I had regrets. The parking lot was filled with Semis. The lobby was ok, but front desk seemed unorganized. The elevator was old and smelled. The chairs at the elevator had torn arms. The hallway was a sauna and smelled. The room key worked most of the time but was easy to deactivate. The room is very old with an oldtime in wall AC unit that made noises when the compressor kicked on. The bathroom was fair but looked very worn. The beds OK, but again very aged. I think there were 12 channels on the TV. The Wi-Fi was fair at best. I was told "if the internet did not work in the room, come down to the lobby". Yeah right... The rooms are non smoking, except the "non smoking" room connected to mine smelled like a cigarette bar coming through the attached door. I stayed a few nights and if I had not prepaid to get the rate, I would have turned around and left. Again you get what you pay for. Not worth the hassle, spend a few more dollars and get another Hotel. I will say the ONLY positive was Harold's Deli that was attached to the Hotel. Got to be one of the best I have been to. However, drive to it from another hotel.
Response by E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Dear guest, We welcome forthright feedback from our guests as it help us determine the areas we need to improve to serve our guests better. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you again soon.
3 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
"Rooms DEFINITELY Don't Look Like Pictures"
The hotel lobby is extremely nice. It must have been renovated fairly recently. However, as soon as you start walking past the lobby towards the rooms... WOW. Night and day! Our bath tub actually had large 7in long pieces of paint peeling off off the walls and floor. Granted this is not a big deal but they really can't replace a peeling bathtub from the 70s?! The beds are most definitely not as luxurious as the pictures. The room was ok but there is A LOT of false advertising! The cleanliness was ok as well except for massive amounts of hair in the bathroom. This is at most a two star hotel.
Response by E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Dear guest, I am very sorry that the room you occupied was not to your expectations. Feedback from guests are taken very seriously and used as basis to as we continuously work on further improving our services. We aim to provide the best value services to our guests.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Business"
I won't sugeest anyone for this hotel, it was totally mismanagement. you call reception for anything it might takes hours or they forget to send anyone to your room if anything missing in your room.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"A Little Misleading.."
The overall experience was pretty disappointing. The decor and condition in the pictures made the hotel look fresh and inviting, when in reality it looked as if we were staying at a Motel 6 with a bar attached to it. The photos and description on the page are completely misleading and the hotel appears much nicer than it actually is. Not to mention the opened soap and shampoo left in our shower..
Response by E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Hello Daniel, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you faced during your stay and the discomfort on the quality of clean in the room assigned to you.Your feedback will be called to the attention of our housekeeping for corrective measure.Thank you for taking the time to share your insight
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
T.v wasn't clear. Other than that everything else was great.
Response by E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Hello Jose, I am sorry about TV set in the room you were accommodated, I will send request to have it checked and reported to management . Trust that this is addressed appropriately as we aim to meet our guests’ satisfaction. Thank you for your business.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Jose
"Never again!"
Lobby filthy. Lobby staff so so. Bar was open and in decent shape but Friday night and 4-5 beers on tpa ran out. No cranberry or orange juice. No limes or lemons with minimal choices. Terrible. No hot water. Very old and will never stay again
Response by E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Hello JT, Please know that we value and appreciate your feedback as it provide reference for us to further improve the quality of services we offer to please our guests. We hope to have another opportunity to make up for our shortcoming and serve you better on your next visit.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
jt
Aside from the lobby the hotel was filthy, the air conditioners were broken down.
Response by E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Hello Jessica, I am very sorry to hear about your bad experience with the AC unit in the room you were accommodated. I will send report and request to have this checked and corrected immediately to avoid further inconvenience. Allow us to serve you better, please inform our front desk if you have concern/s on your next visit. Thank you for your business.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"It is a very old hotel."
When we arrived the power was out, we waited for almost 2 hours for the power to come back. The hall way and the room smell bad! The air condition in the room sound like a 1960 old car !
Response by E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Dear guest, I am very sorry for what took place during your stay. I will send report to have this verified and trust that our management will look into this matter and call the attention of concerned staff. I hope to see you again and serve you better.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
The WIFI in the room is bad. The lobby is crowded with people because the Wifi is good there. The towels are worn out and small.
Response by E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center
Dear guest, I apologize for the intermittent internet connection in the room you were accommodated. This matter was already called to the attention of our ISP and trust that this is taken care of for the convenience of our guests. Thank you for your business, we hope to see you again soon.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2015
"Old hotel but good"
The hotel was kind of far from newark. Although free parking and nice rooms. Its an old hotel but confy.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
andres
"Gloomy Place"
This place is nothing like I expected. If you're alone, not a good place to stay. Atmosphere very dark, gloomy and no activity what so ever. Actually it was scary for me. There were no quilts on the uncomfortable beds, just thin blankets which were raggedy and so were the pillows. Front desk service was terrible....Not a welcoming place at all!!
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
NM
Good experience
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Nice hotel good staff rooms are clean overall good comfort
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
restaurant only served meals for families - i couldn't even get a sandwich. AC barely worked. Dirty, gross. Couldn't wait to get out of there.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Worst experience EVER!!!!!!"
This was the worst experience I've ever had in a hotel. I wish I could give this Hotel negative stars. The hotel was so nasty and dirty. There was a dead roach stuck on the wall. The sheets were filthy. We had to change our rooms twice and the last room we chose still was disgusting. The cleaning person tries to come in my room 3 times at 10am when check out time was at 12pm. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. I would like my money back!!!!!!!
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Cynthia
there serivice is poor
3 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
Olusegun
"I would not stay again"
I think this hotel was great back in the 70s but now it is old and things could use some updating and repair.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Needs work"
It was ok but not somewhere I would constantly go back to.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Do not use this hotel"
Wallpaper coming off the wall. Bed sheet did not fit king size bed. Carpet stained and not clean. Two lamps did not work. Hot water in shower would not shut off. Had to use a knife to tighten the screw so that the knob would turn and stop the water.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
"Expensive for old hotel"
Was told there is free breakfast, but upon arrival staff said breakfast is $5 per person. Old building smell.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
"Facts"
The first time was ok, the second and third I got rooms that were out of appliances such as refrigerator, microwave, air conditioner didn't work, also the TV didn't work. Been in various rooms/floors I saw the difference, it's bad maintained.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Room assigned was not even cleaned."
Room assigned to me was not even cleaned. It took 45min to check-in because of this. The staff were friendly n willing to help
Other trip May 30, 2015
xxx
Fantastic, I believe there is no restaurant for dining.
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
Eduardo
Really pretty, nice, comfortable hotel. Staff were friendly and pleasant. Great rates. Pretty convenient to the NJ turnpike.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Night"
Pretty good. Need updated TV's and cable is my only real complaint
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
Anna
"Hotel and Conference center for who?"
This hotel is terribly out of date, 15'' TUBE televisions? Really in 2015? The bed was terribly low, the furniture in the room was old, chipped and peeling, I had a lovely view of the parking lot... :/ , The bathroom is like closet big with almost no toiletries, and underneath both the tv furniture and night stand was dirty. The Wifi which was supposedly free was non existent, the tv channels were grainy (not to mention there was like 10 of them) and the "fitness center" was two treadmills and bikes, now if thats not poor advertisement idk what is. I wouldn't let my dog stay here much less have a conference here. Smh.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Kerron
"very nice"
Beautiful and got it on a special. Definitely well worth it
1 night trip May 14, 2015
danielle
"This is a hidden gem. Very clean & big rooms."
We stayed there for a night and hotel and rooms are very nice, clean, big and fresh.
Other trip May 16, 2015
kash
"Needs a lot of improvement"
Not impressed, AC Didn't work. Will not stay there again if I didn't have too.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
"OK, Not that great"
No Telephone connections are working to call the Front Desk for wake up Calls. Informed no action was taken Shower Water control faucet came out & water was leaking all night
2 night business trip May 11, 2015
Mohan
"Not very Comfortable"
Beware, the mattresses were so old and worn out that they caved in at the center and were very uncomfortable. The wifi didn't work in our room. With popcorn ceilings and a small tube tv it doesn't look like the hotel was ever updated. But for $75 a night I really can"t complain too much. The front desk receptionist was very friendly.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Ronnie
"Easy check in and check out."
I needed a place to crash for the night because I'm between houses now and was staying with relatives with small children. I needed to get sleep and get up early which wasn't happening. I had no problem booking online or checking in. I would do it again.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
"harassing visitors at door"
I did not feel safeat all. I stayed a Sunday evening at guy at front desk was harrasing every guest visitor as they came in and left asking what room they came from. if you want to have a quit getaway with a friend o. in town for business. I will not recommend
4 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Kitty
"Terrible"
This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in, hands down. Upon check in we discovered that the safe in our room didn't work, after talking to the front desk, they said that they would get us another one, but never did. Next the tv stopped working and we tried to call the front desk about it and the phone wasn't working. Also the room wasn't clean at all, we found trash under both beds and there were stains on the carpets. In the hallway, it was dimly lit, probably to make the numerous stains harder to see; and the carpet in front of the next room down from us was duct taped down. Aside from the room, the staff was rude and not helpful at all and apparently there was a dance competition going on there so it was completely packed, and there was no parking. We had to park all the way at the edge of the parking lot, in a area that wasn't supposed to be for parking, and had to walk through the poorly lit parking lot with all of our bags and my family (wife, 10 month old and two year old daughters, and I). The parking probably wouldn't have been so bad if a good portion of the lot wasn't taken up by multiple shipping containers, two delivery type vans, several trailers of some kind, and trash piled up in the parking lot ( old beds, some dressers, shelves..etc). We were supposed to stay at the hotel for two nights, but after staying one night, we hated it so much that we decided to leave early for our next destination of our trip and checked out at midnight.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Nice hotel close to NJ Convention & Expo Center"
Only started one night. The bar is new, only three weeks old, so drink choice was limited. Ordered a vodka and tonic and bartender was nice enough to say the tonic was flat before making my drink. Very comfortable firm mattress with fluffy pillows.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Beth Ann
Dirty rugs. Soon as you get off evaluator you can smell the stinky rug. I reserve for a non smoking room . when I got there they said they didn't have any . rooms are nasty and dirty and smells
Other trip Apr 23, 2015