All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2101 S Meridian Ave, Oklahoma City, OK, 73108, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"convenient place to stay"
Nice room hotel,friendly staff.gave us a pool side room it was kinda loud. Other than that everything went swell
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Road trip Boston-San Jose"
The web said we got breakfast but when we checked in they only gave us one breakfast for the room. Additional was $11.50 each. The sheets and comforter had stains and the overall feeling was long in the tooth and a little?
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
"Musty, rude, and old"
We had a hard time checking in. Hotel desk attendants were rude to expedia paid guests when checking in. Our rooms were in the far back corner of hotel. Hotel was choppy, it must have originally been outdoor rooms converted into enclosed rooms. Rooms smelled musty. We had to sign a $250 waiver to not smoke in room, we are non smokers. Our room smelled like smoke. Rate was to to high for this hotel. We stayed in better for less.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Phillip
"Very nice"
It was nice!
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Tiffany
"☆☆☆"
Great weekend hotel for my husband and I.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Great staff. Remodeled Holiday Inn so the large windows face the pool or hallway. Cleanliness questionable.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Ice"
Ice tray lid was dirty. There was no ice in the ice machine or either ice machine was not working in our wing. There was no sign indicating machine was broken. Fridge was not working but maintenance did switch out with working fridge. Carpet was a little dirty.
2 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Nice enough hotel. Kids enjoyed it"
Hotel is a bit dated albeit it's clean and very kid friendly. None of the arcade machines worked which the kids were bummed about however.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Decent hotel at decent price"
The hotel had many restaurants within walking or driving distance. The only thing I didn't like was being in a handicap room, I prefer a regular room. Very close to the airport with shuttle service. I had a little trouble with room being cleaned but rectified that situation.
3 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Raymond
"Great location for us it was close to everything"
We had some trouble getting our room cleaned when we stayed in it late but other than that everything was nice
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Relaxing"
It was a great stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice hotel but air conditioner did not work"
Couldn't get the air to turn on. Fan would only blow out hot air. Very uncomfortable. Had gotten the last room which was a handicap room so couldn't ask to be moved. Suffered all night.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Renee and Scott
"Not worth the price"
When I checked into this hotel I was expecting more for what I was paying but sadly not. When I first got to the room I found a dead bug on the wall, which they cleaned off for me. Later on a found that bathroom door wouldn't shut all the way, the coffee machine in my room was broken, the TV had red dots where the pixels had died and it had a lot, The temperature couldn't be changed well even if you set it to something else, and the shower leaked onto the bathroom floor. After complaining about some of the problems in my room the room the only response I was that they can't fix it. These were just a few problems, the list goes on. As for the hotel staff they were Just OK nothing special, some what helpful but one didn't even seem to care I had a problem. Won't be staying here again, might as well have paid 30 dollars a night for what I got.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Comfortable Stay"
Clean rooms, decent room service and quiet.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
"Hotel next to Airport"
Nice clean rooms.......no complaints. Staff is friendly.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Rated 4 star I would not give them 1 star"
First arrived 230 pm room not ready booked in advance. Nothing to eat until after 5 thought the Canteen was open all day Asked the front desk for delivery places she only had pizza asked her to recommend because we were not from there she suggested Domino's HORRIBLE PIZZA doughy, items just ran off slice when lifted up to eat. the room smelled terrible In the room TV did not work called had to have fixed, alarm clock would not work have to call and get fixed could not get internet service had to get IT support *****light in hall way oblong shined right in room********* sheer curtains hanging with drapes about a ft wide had to take 2 pant hangers hook together and tried to connect drapes up as high as we could still light shined in. Most of all the put us in a different room because ours was not ready at the end of the hall, where outside door is every time someone went in or out door slammed and rattled our door very loud all night long. Food; Breakfast scrambled eggs swimming in water bacon so greasy, hard home fries. Would never recommend this hotel POOL was a disgrace looked like a film of oil on top of water and it was yellow and cloudy.
candy
"Close to airport"
Have stayed here before but the rooms are dirtier each times stay and this last time I had to switch rooms because of a smell and brown stuff on the floor. When called the front desk to ask for new pillows in my new room they said I can only have one extra per stay. Terrible service, not clean and will not be staying here again.
"Newly re-modelled!"
Overall good experience with small problems with room access and outside door access. No ones keys including other customers would not work.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
v.
"Great soap!"
If you could get past the idea that this was a converted motel, it was really nice. It had up-to-date, modern décor, fixtures, carpet, ect. The signs/directions around the hotel were a little confusing. One of the best things was the soap. It had the best fragrance I think I have ever had. Overall, well worth the value!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great price"
We called and got good service. Got our key and you need a map to know your ways around and our key didn't work, that's about all we experienced so I gave a 4 star instead of 5. We were worried about the party going on as we were on ground floor in front of the birthday party, I think after 9pm it quietened down. The room heater is very loud and or the walls isolated sound so that was nice, I gave a 4 star instead of 5 because the heater wouldn't go above 75°, we blast it to 95 in hopes it would get hotter but no luck, the room was chilly. The bed are better than the Omni at Park West, not great but at least the springs wasn't too "springy". We did use the shuttle service and they were prompt. I like that this hotel has fridge and microwave included. I would stay here again but I'd request a room that have stronger heaters or have them give us a space heater.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
W.O.W.
"Very small room."
Very small cramped room. Very little storage, damp carpet, one desk chair, no other seating available, curtains would not close all the way.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Bed Bugs"
Bed bugs were found in one of our rooms in the bed. 2 dead ones and one still moving.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Lance
"Scary, Smelly n Stale"
Stale smoke and alcohol at entry , dark gloomy surroundings , bright nice furnishings on dingy dirty carpets. TV not connected , maintenance person was very kind and helpful in assisting after I called office . Both of the Front desk persons encountered were professional , friendly and very helpful . Bar patrons were noisy and banging on door in the wee hours , I couldn't wait to leave !
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
single traveler
"Comfortable."
It was nice, there wasn't much noise, so I was able to relax and enjoy my vacation.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Sonia
"Okc Trip"
This was a very sub-average hotel that you would have expected to pay about $60 for - definitely not over $100. We won't be staying there again.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
MJ
"Just Right"
The location of this hotel is perfect. It is convenient to restaurants & interstates. The hotel was outdated on the outside, but it is has been remodeled on the inside. The rooms were clean, quiet, & comfortable.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Alexandria
The hotel was much better than I expected. The hotel was clean. My room was clean. The staff was nice. The hotel is in a great location (close too the mall, airport, restaurants). What else can you ask for?
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
DC
"not the best"
Hotel seemed like an older hotel that was updated. Odd interior design and room numbering is very strange.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
Nice clean hotel. Close to venue and lots of restaurants around.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"OKC Trip"
OK average room. AC too noisy. Front desk lady was not very helpful
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
business
Facilities are dated, but front desk personnel friendly
"Excellent Hotel and Excellent Service"
Wonderful Hotel in Oklahoma City. i went to visit my son in Fort Sill for his graduation from the Army and this was a great loacation by the airport.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Dr James
Nice rooms, good service.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
"Convenient, clean and close to the airport."
Bar is relatively comfortable and drinks were pretty good. I didn't eat, but the food delivered to other tables looked nice and was presented well.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"Close to airport; good rate"
Checked in vey late. Large motel- had to walk long way to room. Business center not that great.
Other trip May 27, 2014
LA
"Good shuttle to/from airport"
Hotel was older than website made it appear - but furnishings were nice.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Nice hotel in good location"
Reasonably good hotel. Good location close to airport, downtown and shopping mall.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Excellent service. Gave us an extra hour to check-out.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
"Decent hotel for one night"
The room was very small. This looks like it was an old hotel that has been remodeled. The rooms all have big windows where you can see out into the hallway. Overall it was ok but I will not stay here again. Nice area of OKC. Lots of restaurants around.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
cherri
Disappointed that breakfast is so expensive. We like to eat a good breakfast at hotels, but will not pay 15 a person.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2014
it would of been fine if they were not redoing the tile floor outside our room. We had to request to be moved to a different room because of the jack hammering going on outside our room. I called the front desk to complain and was told that they agreed with me that we should of not been put in that room but staff did not offer a solution to the problem. I hadto call back and ask for a different room. It was very inconveinent to move all our stuff on a Sunday morning when we had made plans to stay in the same room for two days.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2014
cara hubbard
"Daughter's 9th birthday party"
Daughter wanted a pool party and I went to expedia and found this hotel. Loved the openness of the pool, plenty of tables and chairs. Will most definetely use again!
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Good, decent hotel"
The lobby and rooms were nicely decorated. I enjoyed the room amenities and nice shower. It was also clean. The service I experienced was also fine. No issues with my stay at all. The only negative is that the hotel was obviously once a cheap motel that they just walled up. The hallways used to be the exterior of the building. So there is a certain cheap feel that comes with that. It also means you can hear everything going on in the hallway. But the rooms have been upgraded in a nice way. Definitely not motel rooms. I very much liked the nicer things in the room.
2 night trip Mar 31, 2014
The staff was so helpful and sweet. The breakfast service was amazing! The room was comfortable. The door to the hallway didn't block noise very well but overall a good experience. Loved that it had a workout facility!
2 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
PJ
"Nice rooms kid friendly indoor pool"
This is our 2nd time to visit this same hotel we love it and drive 2 hrs just to spend family time together we love the fact that for the whole wknd we dont leave we are already planing our next visit!
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
mom of 3boys
"Should have checked for events"
Stay corresponded with a weightlifting meet in the hotel resulting in some inconvenience and competition for amenities like meeting rooms, restaurant tables, and fitness center. Not really the best pick for business travel on this trip.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"great stop"
Made a last minute change and ended up in Oklahoma city. The Wyndham was a great place to stay and a bargain as well.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
"Nice place close to airport"
Needed a good place close to airport and my meeting place. Wyndham filled that need. Close to some good places to eat as well. Generally quiet and comfortable. Very friendly and helpful at main desk. Only complaint is that the decor of the room used only a sheer drape to cover the windows, allowing outside light and other guests unimpeded view of my room. Please put some curtains in the room that cover more than 1/4 of the window!
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
still sleepy
"Hotel close to airport but I will never stay there"
I decided to try this hotel because I was relocating to another state and needed a place close to the airport since all of my belongings and car was shipped earlier that day. When I arrived the customer service was very poor. Also when providing my cc for a deposit, I heard the other clerk say to the guy helping me to make sure I wasn't trying to pay with a bridge card. If I wasn't so tired and had to fly out early in the morning I would've walked out after giving them a few choice words. But I decided to just shake my head in disguise and go on to my room. I get to the room and it's smoky as ever, so I call the front desk and the same clerk answered. When explain how smoky my room was she offered to come spray the room to reduce the smile smell. I requested a non smoking room and that it not what I received. I woke up with my eyes burning and a headache because of that smoky room. Never again.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"disappointing"
I have always thought of Wyndham as a step up but this location doesn't do them any favors. First, I go to check in and it takes 3 people and about 15 min to check me in. I have never had to wait to verify that Expedia charged me. The hotel seems very aged and run down. The toilet and tub had been cleaned but looked dirty because of the age.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014