All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2101 S Meridian Ave, Oklahoma City, OK, 73108, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Horrible customer service"
My hotel.com confirmation showed my room was fully paid for and had nothing left to do but relax and enjoy your stay. It took me almost 2 hrs to check into Wyndham Gardens hotel since I didn't have the card with me that I already paid with for the room. The front desk were the rudest people I have ever delt with. I couldn't even cancel my reservations and just pay with cash to try and make it easier to get checked in. I will NEVER stay at this rude place again.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City"
I was looking for a hotel with a good sized refrigerator and microwave, gym, and good location. The location is good. The gym had two ellipticals, two treadmills and two cycles but that was basically it. The pool was drained(in door), the entrance to my area of the hotel was closed. You cannot close the curtains so people walking by cannot see in the room. I finally went and got thumb tacks and tacked them shut - every room as you walk down the hall you could see into. The refrigerator and microwave were the smallest I have ever seen. The water pressure in the shower was so weak if you turned the nozzle up it wouldn't project at all rather would run straight down. MANY of the TV channels would not play like they were running on wireless. Basic channels you expect would not play at all my full three day stay.
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
Phil
"Not Happy!"
The internet in this hotel was horrible and the telephone in the room was not working.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
"meh"
This is a motel converted into a hotel. Our room was next to a club where we could hear the 'thump thump thump' until 2am. The non-smoking room lingered of smoke. The room was properly furnished with a comfortable bed. There are plenty of better choices around this area for the same price.
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
jsimm
"Loved the pool!"
Nice, easy check in. Close to airport! Pool was fun!
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Charge my card for incidentals and I didn't charge anything... Incredibly noisy from kids
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Jan
There was trash and food in corners of the room. Not cleaned well at all.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Didn't realize you don't get free coffee after 6am"
2nd time staying here. This time I wanted to get coffee in the morning, all ready made up. Was told no free coffee after 6 am. Have to go to their restaurant for food and coffee. Because of this, will more likely use a different hotel next visit.
Other trip Dec 18, 2013
"my wheels got stolen"
My car got 2 wheels stolen in the parking lot over night wow. I will never stay there again
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
jd
"good airport hotel"
This hotel was a good choice for our return to the USA after a very long flight back into the country. It was a short 4 mile drive from the airport . We were seriously delayed, not arriving to our hotel until 2:30 am, but our hotel room was held for us and that bed looked so good. This is an older hotel and the layout is somewhat chopped up but it is clean and well maintained. There is a free continental breakfast before 9:30 am and a full (pay for) breakfast at 10:00 am which is somewhat unique. We did not try either breakfast so I can not say how it was. I would not want to stay for a vacation at this hotel but it was a good one or two night hotel.
1 night trip Dec 11, 2013
OKGMA
"Good hotel for the airport"
room was nice and not too loud. breakfast was good as well.
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
"Nice hotel. Not "over the top" but nice."
I like that you can get to your room through a centralized hall, and not directly from car to room. It made me feel safer going to my room.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
"Where are the towels???"
We will move to another hotel on our next visit. Room backed up to party area and it was too noisy late at night (BOTH NIGHTS). After driving all day and arriving about 10PM, we went start to bed. Got up early for a morning meeting and discovered that we had no bath towels. Dried with hand cloths!
2 night business trip Nov 29, 2013
"Close to airport"
Clean room, located within a few miles of airport. The only thing I was not pleased with was tv had bad reception. Other than that, was very pleased with hotel stay.
3 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2013
"Be sure you know what you are reserving"
Clearly not up to the standards of a Wyndham
3 night trip Nov 24, 2013
"Quality hotel close to business center and airport"
The Wyndam Gardens offered a comfortable luxury stay at an affordable price. Hotel restaurant staff service was excellent as was the front desk staff.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
Bebe
The AC did not effectively cool the room even though the ambient temperature was low. There was no towels, washcloths, shampoo or conditioner in the room. I called the front desk and they said they would send me some. My wife was in the shower at the time I requested it. I did not hear anything back after 10 minutes, so I called the front desk again, got a different person and they said I would have to come pick the stuff up at the front desk because "all of the staff had slipped out the back door". If I wouldnt have called back I guess we would have never received the items we requested. I also called the front desk and asked for directions to a local liquor store, and they said they weren't sure where to recommend us.
"Late"
Check in time 3:00 p.m. we arrived at hotel 2:50 p.m. the room was not available until 3:30 witch made us late for a very important meeting. 3 other people came in after us and checked in and recived a room. Needless to say I was upset.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Google maps shows it much closer to downtown"
No shuttle service to bricktown
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"It was the perfect location for all my needs"
Room was nice walk in shower staff was very helpful Plan to stay there again
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Fall Conference"
Great loa cation and easy access.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
DT
"Not enough staff"
I'm allergic to down pillows, requested reg pillows. Then got to room, TV didn't work. Called front desk was told they had 1 housekeeping and pillows coming. I told them TV not working. She said a manager would take care if TV. Waited an hour I called & cx'd pillows cause I was sick & needed to shower & sleep. Then the TV turned on by itself 1/2 hour later.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Eliz
"Nice enough place"
Hotel was pretty nice. My son was bummed that some of the arcade games weren't working along with the change machine.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Bryan
"Enjoyable"
Enjoyed our stay, friendly staff.
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2013
"Just BLAH"
Hotel needs renovation. I would not stay again.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"Decent hotel"
Close to airport and restaraunts, breakfast buffet was a little lacking
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"friendly and inviting"
Karen and Bandy were so helpful with our veterans group. Hotel is nicely surrounded by restaurants but need a car to visit the sites in towndown area.
5 night trip Oct 1, 2013
The room was very nice & spacious. Great view of the pool area from our room. It was very close to a restaurant we enjoyed a lot. Also appreciated the hot breakfast included before we hit the road again.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2013
"Great staff awesome looking room"
No complaints great staff and very clean room. Not next to much but the airport so have transportation like I did. Very clean really comfortable beds and indoor pool looked awesome
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"None smoking smelled of smoke"
It smelled very smokey! The thermostat was also broken and my room was a freezing 64 degrees!
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
picky mom
"Vacation to Oklahoma"
Have never used a 3rd party to book Reservations before so was surprised when checking in we learned we did not get the customary "complimentary" breakfast. Oh well.....live and learn.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Too much bleach"
Besides the weird layout with a over head atrium that you could not see though. The sheets itched from wat too much bleach which I had a reaction too. Staff extremely nice.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"great hotel"
The staff, breakfast, rooms, overall friendliness and rates were all great! However, the odor in the hallway through the stairwell upstairs was of a mildew smell. I needed to plug my machines in my van into a 110 plug and the hotel staff accommodated me 100%. I travel a lot to Oklahoma City and I will stay at this hotel many more ttimes.
3 night business trip Aug 26, 2013
"Clean Nice Hotel"
Pleasantly updated. Clean, quiet. Courteous staff. Comfortable beds. Stayed 3 days/nights. Third time to stay there. Just need a hot tub. Large indoor pool with crystal clear water. Equipment in workout room up to date and in great working order
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
Annie
rooms were somewhat clean but the hotel was very old and smelled bad
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2013
"About 5 miles from everything planned to visit"
The pipes made loud sounds everytime someone turned on the water. The walls were thin and you could hear everything going on. Employee on the back steps going down from the 2nd back entry smoking and texting on her phone and didn't really want to move for us to exit on the stairs. Would not stay at this location again.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Not as nice as the pictures online"
I chose this hotel by the pics on the website, but when I got there I was disappointed because the hotel was not that impressive. The layout of the rooms are very confusing and not to mention that the room numbers do not make sense. The inside of the building smelled like chlorine because of the indoor pool.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Just ok"
Super small beds. Construction work begins early. Carpet was kinda dirty as well.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2013
Jnjewlz
"beds are less than acceptable"
This was fine for one night. Though I will say that we had trouble moving the next day from soreness. doubt that I will stay here again. And the breakfast was not included for us. No big deal. We like Cracker Barrel better anyway.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
ken
"So-So..."
I recently stayed there for 3 nights. The first thing I noticed is that the TV had a red line through the middle of it. I called the front desk and asked to be moved was told that wasn't possible. Half of the rooms were empty that night, so??? The tile in the bathroom was dirty and needed cleaned and there were several long hairs on the carpet that appeared to be from a woman's hair. Also, there was a stinch in my room that was covered up by a strong lemon scented spray. I was supposed to have a non smoking room...... Overall I was disappointed. I won't be returning to this hotel.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Amazing!"
Great comfortable rooms and bed!
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2013
"Clean and convenient"
Room was completely updated and very clean. Only negative was size of room. Very small for a double room.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
Sara
"Nice hotel close the hospital"
Nice room and accommodations. Clean, quiet and easy access. Nice Pool clean and easy to get in and out. Nice bar, friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
nene
Beds where to small. We had a room with double beds, i think the beds where smaller than a double bed!!
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
"Will not stay here again!"
We live an hour away from OKC and spend several weekends a year there mostly around sporting events. When it is 4:00 PM and we are having to call the front desk to ask if we are getting sheets on our bed (it got stripped about 9:00AM) and the room cleaned for the day I knew we wouldn't go back. It is a old motel that has been remodeled but still feels, looks and smells like an old motel!
3 night trip Jul 26, 2013
B. Butcher
"Wyndham Garden, Okla City"
The staff working there was extremely nice and helpful, especially Robyn at the Front Desk and Cindi and Shelby in the Business office. Rooms were clean and the hotel restaurant was surprisingly good. I would be happy to stay there again!
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
Joyce
"its okay..."
The hotel was a great place to sleep. Don't ask the front desk recommendations for anything, they either said, "I don't know, I'm not from here" or, they recommended chain restaurants. Another downside in my opinion is breakfast was not included in the stay.
2 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2013
lea
"Close to various activities"
It was nice to see the that they in the process of doing a extensive renovation.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Loved Oklahoma....we had a wonderful time. The room we had was stuffy with no fresh air and smelled stale. The bathroom was not that clean...and not cleaned well; however the staff were helpful and pleasant. The elevators were not well placed for easy access for limited mobility persons and not easy to find.
5 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"nice family hotel"
Nice For A Family Looking To Spend Time Around The Pool.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2013