All hotels in Paducah, Kentucky, United States of America
5002 Hinkleville Rd, Paducah, KY, 42001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The breakfast was disappointing. I realize it was a very inexpensive motel, so I did'nt expect much more.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"great location"
The room was nice. The bath tub was good sized.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"would stay again"
Room was clean and many restaurants nearby. It's also pet friendly.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Lori
"Nice place to stay, BUT"
We were in town for a dog agility competition. The hotel accommodated us nicely. The only complaint has to do with the grounds. Other guests threw left over chicken bones all over the parking lot and dog walking area which was treacherous for our dogs. They also left pizza boxes and pizza in the parking lot. I was there 4 days and no effort was made to clean it up. Otherwise the location was great. the hotel was quiet. They even provided a potty station for the dogs.
4 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2014
Phyllis
"Great hotel for the price"
Thrifty Inn is indeed inexpensive, but it is still clean and comfortable, and I would recommend it to my friends. The only trouble we had was that when we checked in, the clerk only activated our key cards for one night instead of the two nights that we had reserved. We discovered this when we got back to our hotel room the second day and the cards didn't work. The issue was easily resolved after going back down to the desk and having them reactivated, but it was still an inconvenience; and the clerk was kind about it, she never actually apologized.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
Very good,would recommend to anyone.quite nice.If in town place to go.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Great stay
"Great place for the price."
The room was clean and comfortable for the price. I will stay at this hotel again.
4 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Duane
"Great value"
We don't use the pool or exercise room. Hotel was basic but very clean with good mattress & linens. The breakfast was limited & we went to bob Evans. One night stay on our way to Tennessee.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Neil
"Vacation"
The hotel is nice. Staff was very friendly. Rooms are clean, although they smell a bit smokey. Beds are not very comfy.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Overall, hotel was very nice. Excellent staff. A lot to do in the area.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"A Very Good Deal"
I've stayed at the Thrifty Inn twice now, and will be there again soon. I travel a lot in my job, and the Thrifty Inn is better than a lot of more well-known and more expensive places. The rooms are clean and comfortable, with microwaves and refrigerators, and pleasant decor. It is easily accessible from I-24... And the staff is friendly and helpful. Thrifty Inn is my go-to motel when I go through Paducah, which is increasingly often.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
Steve B.
"Good value great check in personnel"
Very good value for a place to stay after a long drive. Clean room, decent towels, spacious bathroom with the king bed. Perfect for what we need. This is the place where quality and cleanliness is not compromised by the reasonable cost.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Kt
"worst experiance ever"
They didnt even have my reservation then downgraded my room
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
dllen
"Comfortable stay at a cheap price"
The hotel is not as nice in the outside as some of the comfort inns and best westerns I've stayed at. The room however was just as good if not better. Very spacious, clean with a marble sink surface, mini fridge, coffee, and all expected accessories. Air conditioner was loud when on, but this can be adjusted in the room. Overall very satisfied for the price I payed.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Convenient"
This hotel was just what we needed for an overnight stay with the appropriate amenities but not overdone. I was, however, disappointed that we specifically asked for a ground floor room because of disability issues (75-year-old mother with two knees replaced) but were told by the hotel staff the ground floor is reserved for persons other than those who make reservations through the hotel and that Expedia customers are not provided ground floor rooms. Alternatively, we were given a room on the second floor near steps and an elevator halfway down the interior corridor.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Thrifty Inn in Padukah, Kentucky"
We were very pleased - very clean with complimentary continental breakfast and outdoor pool. You will not be disappointed.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Kat
Clean and comfortable room. Good value. I would stay here again
Price was right, bed was amazingly comfortable, plenty of towels provided. Also still provided the fast disappearing shower dispenser with bodywash, shampoo, and conditioner. We arived late at night and a few of the hotels other denizens outside at that time were a bit suspect, but to be expected at a place with low rates. Pool looked nice but never got to it. Staff was friendly though the front desk people weren't the most helpful. Can't say enough about the comfort of the bed. Overall good value for someone traveling.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Nice, clean place to stay."
We needed a clean, comfortable hotel; close enough to all the places we wanted to visit. The Thrifty Inn was the perfect place for us. I was born & raised in Paducah, & was going back for my 60th high school class reunion, & to visit my mom & dad's graves. I also wanted to show my family some of the places I had lived, gone to school, & worked. We had a great place to stay, & we did all the things we wanted to do in Paducah. Thank you!
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
Shirley
"pet friendly"
We always stay there on our way to Omaha. Staff is always nice and for a pet friendly room always clean
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"Staff was exceptional!"
Contact this hotel directly! Hotels.com screwed me on the price, charging more than they were asking! And there were plenty of rooms..despite what this site said.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
M.R.
"Nice hotel,close to the event that I was attending"
Hotel staff was helpful. I was on the pool side opposte the parking lot so it was quiet. I also had a handicap friend with me so the elevator was very handy. The room was clean as was the shower. Overall a great room for the money
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
"Basic and complete"
I especially liked the shower mounted body gel, shampoo, and conditioner dispensers. The individual cup coffee maker was a nice and welcomed plus.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
Waldo
"paducah...nice"
Good value for an older hotel ...what you would expect for the price...good bed and shower...
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
randy
"Great hotel for the price"
The hotel was clean and the room was very comfortable. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful with information about the area.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
James D
"Good Value for the price"
We have stayed at this hotel several times when we needed to make a shopping trip or wanted a nice relaxing weekend away. Great shopping mall and many restaurants nearby. We chose and have chosen this specific hotel based on value for the price and the outdoor pool, which is difficult to find. Still has many of the amenities needed, though not fancy. We will stay at Thrifty Inn again.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
"Good place run by nice folks"
Both service people I spoke with were cheerful and helpful, even at 1 am. The room was clean and fresh, good space. Free breakfast, too! The o
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
Kaelen
"Good room for the price"
The room was great for the price we paid. Only had two Full beds instead of Queen size beds. Could of been my mistake when booking, but other then that good place to stay. We'll stay again next time we are in the area.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Thom
"Good stopping place after 700 miles"
Good
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Was disappointed in the breakfast. As someone that can not have anything with flour, wheat or barley there was nothing to eat. When we went down there was no fruit even to eat. Both my husband and myself have to eat glutten free.(no flour, etc.). So it would have been nice to have at least had fresh fruit or fruit cups. We won't be staying there again if we have to count on the breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2013
Renate M
"Fine except shower didn't work"
A perfectly nice place for my needs (passing thru) except the shower for room didn't work (plunger wouldn't stay up). I was pleasantly surprised to be told at the front desk that the motel has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so I will receive a full refund.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Betsy A.
"Close to stores and restaurants."
The only negative was that we were booked on the 3rd floor...not a good plan for a couple with 3 little dogs. At least they had an elevator. Refrigerator did not have a freezer so could not refreeze our ice packs.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
J Mango
"I don't remember"
We were on a traveling vacation for 7 days and this was our first hotel stay on this trip, So I'm assuming since I can't remember the stay that maybe it wasn't a horrible experience, I believe we were exhausted.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"satisfied mostly"
We liked everything except breakfast cereal was stale nothing was stocked attendant seemed lazy.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2013
tom
"convient to interstate and restaurants"
Have stayed here a few times. Needs some updating. The carpet needs some work but overall not too bad. It is close to several restaurants.
"paducah stay"
our stay was very good staff was excellent will stay again if i get back that way thanks
ALGER
Much better than I expected.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Easy access to fun in Paducah!"
This is a surprisingly nice hotel and well-situated. So many restaurants are nearby, and downtown Paducah is a straight shot down U.S. 60/Hinkleville Rd. I'd definitely stay again.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
Beet
"Very pleasantly surprised"
I wasn't expecting too much based on the very cheap rate, but I was REALLY surprised. Everything was clean and nice. I found out later that it is owned by the Drury company, whose hotels I have always liked. The only thing that I think could have used improvement was the bare-bones continental breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2013
Jaime
Very nice hotel for what we paid we weren't expecting much but the beds were so comfortable that it was the best sleep I've had in a long time. Would definitely recommend to my friends.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Sonya
"Comfort at a Great Price"
Close to the interstate, places to eat, large shopping center; desk clerk was friendly and helpful; it was quiet and I got a great night's sleep. Best of all was the extremely reasonable room rate.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
retired
"Comfy but noisy"
I've never had easier check-in and the room was very comfy and clean. I enjoyed it until the guy in the room next door (with connecting door) was talking on the phone until 2am and I could hear the whole conversation. The outside noise was pretty rough, too. Close to interstate so lots of truck noise and sirens. Guess it depends on how soundly you sleep.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Ok for quick stay"
Room was clean and service was fine. Close to the highway which was convenient, but was noisy in the morning. We arrived at midnight and noise had us up by 7:00.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"Low Class"
The room was fine but the environment was poor. It was hard to sleep because of people standing outside talking. They were loud and crude. It did not feel like a safe place for my family.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
easy in and out. noise level ok even next to I-24. breakfast was poor, minimal selection. Serice was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2013
bjn
"Just what we needed for this weekend."
We were very satisfied. The room was clean, smelled good, and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was also friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
Traveling Mom
"convenient to restaurants"
For the price, this hotel is very nice and clean. It would be nice if they had some hot food (eggs, pancakes, etc.) for their breakfast.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2012
"clean and pleasant"
I was treated well and the place was clean and bed was most comfortable. I recommended it to two other people for future use.
1 night trip Dec 17, 2012
L Minor
Breakfast was bare bones continental.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2012
arlan
"Expectations"
The general upkeep of the facility was disappointing. The room was what I expected.
Other trip Dec 30, 2012