All hotels in Mansfield, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here31 Hampshire St, Mansfield, MA, 02048, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"good hotel but can improve"
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. But I do not like how there is no complimentary breakfast.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Generally a good hotel for the price point. Overall experience was good. Rooms are a little noisy when near the pool. Doors difficult to open, the room could definitely do with a handyman to fine tune some parts.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
"Very nice. Quiet, well run, good housekeeping"
I enjoyed my stay. The hotel was easy to find, staff were very friendly.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Sue
"Amazing and friendly place and people"
hotel itself is beautiful comfy cozy wonderful place ...the staff is excellent! I will be staying there again!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"College Professor"
Very good to excellent
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
"Nice date night getaway"
Good place to stay nice in door pool and hot tub and great place to eat at pikes peak
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Hotel staff was so friendly and nice! Spa was small, pool was nice.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Nice hotel, very quiet area."
Very satisfied with the staff, and facility. Hotel located in a nice quiet area and close to many places of interest.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Unfortunate and disappointing"
Very disappointed with the staff, I had to wait 10 minutes each time I went to the desk. The staff was in the back room and did not hear the entrance doors on 2 occasions, and once they came to the desk they were unfriendly and not helpful with simple questions. I had ask to move to a room on the poolside, and I was told to "give me one minute" in a sarcastic tone. The whirlpool had about 7 to 8 children under the age of 7 all day long, from 1pm til 10pm. We were at the pool area sitting in chairs that were ripped on the sides and that all sagged. There was one elderly gentleman that came 2 times to refill towels.., which were empty all the time. The towels were like dishtowels. There was a birthday and hockey party going on, and people drinking everywhere and nobody watching their children. I went to the desk to warn them, that there were 3 small children running through the mulch and throwing it everywhere and putting the mulch over all the lights and burning them out...When I went to the desk to explain my disbelief, and how upsetting it was to have such a nicely decorated hotel being destroyed, I was told, that "yes, its not a kid friendly weekend"...I told them they may want to send someone to keep an eye on the pool area..and that it was being destroyed...NOBODY SHOWED UP...I went back in 20 minutes and the two girls were in the back room laughing and talking again...Kids were running up and down the halls until about 2AM.. I DID NOT SEE ONE STAFF MEMBER THE ENTIRE DAY.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Nice one"
Had a very relaxing evening pool and jaccuzi was great to have ..
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
g
"Good family fun"
It was great!! The pool the food the room all were excellent
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Nice hotel near Patriot Place/Gillette Stadium"
Had a nice stay - quiet and comfortable rooms - nice restaurant - large, clean pool. The food in the restaurant was excellent and the breakfast buffet was exceptional as well.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Overall we enjoyed our say"
Good room - fair exercise room (only a few machines) - wouldn't work if more than 5 people wanted to use the space. Staff is personable and caring.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
It was okay for the price, but was just like a motel room. Needs some upgrades
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Party in full swing, place a mess."
Overall not a great experience. There were many families and holiday partiers which we expected, however, they trashed the hotel and it looked a mess. Food on the floor, junk and beer bottles everywhere, very messy. We did not get the room we reserved. The hotel said this was the fault of Expedia, but whoever is too blame, we reserved and paid for pool side and were way down the hall not near the pool. The fire alarm went off at 1:30 am and we had to stand outside in the cold. These things happen, but it happened again in the middle of our breakfast the next morning. The waitress at breakfast was disheveled, confused and disorganized. Many people just left without paying. The room was clean and the beds comfortable, but once you walked out of the room, you steped on crushed chips, beer caps, etc. I won't select this hotel for next New Year's next year.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Jill
"Nice secluded hotel."
Hotel staff was awesome and when my room was ready I was able to check in. Instead of waiting till the stated check-in time. Makes a huge difference after taking the red-eye from the west coast and not getting sound sleep, to being able to relax and take a quick nap an hit the day refreshed.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Didn't even sleep there"
Booked this hotel and what a mistake -- I asked for a non smoking room. Should of asked for a lot more. The room we were in smelled so strong of chlorine from the pool that I could not sleep there. Even the halls did not smell fresh at all. The worst hotel I have not stayed in. I would not recommend this hotel at all.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Cathy
Very pleasant stay. The restaurant was not good at all. Breakfast was great and so was the service.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Great front desk and location from the stadium"
They did a great job to keep me happy. I checked in pretty early and there's a shuttle to go the Patriots game.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
"Bad dreams"
The hotel was nice, hoeever, at about 2:00am the alarm on the nightstand went off. It was set to the loudest setting on the radio and partially between station. So half talking, half static but very very very loud!!!!! It scared the crap out of me and i had a very difficult time sleeping after that. So, it was a learning experience.... always unplug the frickin alarm clock!!!!!
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
sarah
"No hot water"
They said room overlooking pool. Instead I got room looking at parking lot with no shade. Then next morning there was no hot water. It was not a great stay and I won't go back
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
WE WERE ONLY STAYING 1 NIGHT, AND WE WANTED SOMETHING CLOSE TO GILLETTE STADIUM. THE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY WHEN WE ARRIVED WITH ALOT OF INFORMATION AND DIRECTIONS FOR US TO THE LOCAL AREA. THE HOTEL ITSELF WAS CLEAN AND THE RESTAURANT ON SITE WAS A GOOD PLACE TO EAT UPON OUR ARRIVAL BACK FROM OUR LONG DAY. WE ENJOYED DINNER & BEER IN THE RESTAURANT AND MET OTHER PEOPLE FROM CALIFORNIA & FLORIDA (THEY WERE THERE ON BUSINESS). I WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN FOR THE CONVENIENCE AND CLEANLINESS AND WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE I KNOW GOING IN THAT AREA...
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
JEANNINE
"OTHER SIDE OF THE HOTEL"
About a month ago we stayed poolside and the room was great the beds were very comfortable. Last week we stayed in the very back of the hotel on the opposite side of the building in the rear facing the parking down a long hallway - the room was just OK however the beds need to be replaced, it was much louder like an echo chamber still in need of an upgrade. Glad this wasnt our first trip there not a good 1st impression.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
S.R.
"Too pricey"
First of all the front desk service people are amazing. So friendly and helpful that they are reason I am giving it 3 stars.The hotel istself is old and needs a bit of updating. I found it pretty pricey for the quality of the hotel. I found the common areas dirty. I just wanted to vaccuum the hallways and I didn't want to touch anything the elevator. The room was clean and spacious. I would avoid the buffet/brunch. It's not worth it. You can get a better meal for half the cost anywhere else.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
JKenney
"Close to stadium."
Not bad as a place to stay when going to a game. We were supposed to get a room with a pool view but instead got a parking lot and stairwell.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
E
"Boston trip"
My room overlooked the pool. It was loud well into the evening. My toilet also didnt work properly.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Nic
i did not like the room at all, it was extremely far from the front desk, they should have told me to park on the other side of the building when they gave me my key. The room smelled of animals and clorine, and when i asked for another room they said that was all they had....
1 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2013
"Great stay, would stay here again!"
Great Value! The hotel was very clean, and the pool are was huge and very attractive for an indoor pool. I also had some car trouble and had left my phon echarger at home. Well the staff here was so helpful they got me a charger for my phone and were also very nice as I was stressing about my car not working.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"car-o-liner"
Everything was nice. Only thing that I didnt enjoy was the hot tub. Needs to be updated.
2 night business trip Sep 9, 2013
kris
"Sheraton converted to Holiday Inn"
We remember this hotel from years ago when it was a Sheraton time has made it necessary to upgrade. Although there have been renovations there is still work to be done. The beds needs to be replaced. The pool is amazing clean and great for laps.
1 night family trip Sep 8, 2013
S R
"Hotel near Comcast center"
The hotel was near the Comcast center. That made it a plus. Wish the pool was outside and wish breakfast was provided for the amount of a 1 night stay.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Pleasing hotel"
Connecting room door wouldn't lock, found it open after going out. Lots of dust collected in and around vents
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
sean
"Golf championship"
Stayed overnight here after going to golf championship for the day and before heading to another destination. Rooms and service were average but in accordance with the price point. Attached restaurant a plus offering good food. Heated pool and jacuzzi nice ending to the day. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Clean."
Rooms were very clean. Its our second time here. The pool is nice but the salt to water ratio needs to be checked as it did sting everyones eyes. I recommend adding the additional $10 breakfast to your nightly room rate. That gives you 2 breakfasts for the price of one. The buffet is normally $9.95 which I dont t hink is worth it.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2013
patriot fan
"Dirty/outdated hotel"
Not a great place to stay. The hotel was dirty and outdated. There were dirty cups left outside of our room when we arrived that were still there when we left. Bathrooms were gross and carpet was not vacuumed. There are much better options down the road. Try the Martiot instead.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
"Perfect location"
When we arrived at the hotel it looked nice from the outside ~ and was pleasantly surprised as the lobby was nice and welcoming. However, front desk staff was not very welcome or friendly. When we got to our room it looked like it had just been used. Water in the sink along with a long piece of hair ( not mine as mine is short) and it looked as if someone had just taken a shower in our room. When I tried to call the front desk, our phone didn't work?! We spend a little bit of time in the hotel bar~ unfortunately George, the bartender, was just as rude as the front desk staff. I am a restaurant owner and if any of my staff treated our guest like my husband and I were treated they would be let go immediately! Other than the location ~ we were there to attend a Patriots game, which was great and the comfort of the bed, which was wonderful. I probably would not stay the again and I certainly would not recommend it to anybody.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
The Johnson's
If you need a stay over where you can grab a drink and decent dinner, than this is it. Next time there is a ball game or concert I attend I will be back.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Close to Comcast Center"
We drove from CT after taking the ferry from Long island to CT. We had a two hour drive and arrived at Holiday Inn and the check in was easy and quick. They had free parking for my car. The area felt safe and quite. The room was simple and clean, we spent one night. The Lobby looked like something out of Florida with palm trees and a mini water fall. The in hotel steak was was delicious. We got nachos and wings for apps and a pulled pork sandwich and steak for dinner. Great service! The Holiday Inn has a shuttle for $20.00 roundtrip one person to ComCast Center. It drops you off in front of entrance and pics you up outside center to beat traffic. We did not take the bus we drove in. Lot 11 i believe. The traffic was not bad getting out just drive careful and bumper to bumper and you'll be fine. The Center was awesome! Was like a fair had beer (25) and older for out of state lisence! So bring another form of i.d i had a credit card on me. I would do it all again!!!
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
couple
"Average Hotel with a surprise Banjo Convention!"
Who knew that Mansfield was the hub of banjo players from across our great states? Kidding aside, a banjo convention took place all weekend, but did not have a negative impact on our stay. The hotel and some staff needs a little more attention to detail. Our first night (after we walked, and walked, and walked to our room #294 because the hotel only has an elevator on one side) we went down to the bar around 10:30PM and sat and waited for over 20 minutes to get a drink to no avail, the bartender wasn't there half the time and he had other concerns besides the pesky patrons when he was there. Our room toilet seat was going to fall off any second, the blow dryer attached to the wall couldn't reach the mirror. Just a bunch of little things that took away from a clean room and decent hotel.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Mid Century Throwback Hotel"
Stayed two different nights. Campy mid-century hotel/motel complex built around a pool. Sort of a midwestern tiki flavor to it. Rooms are large but showing wear. Beds weren't the most comfortable. Used the business center which was a plus, and they do have free wifi. If you're in the area you could do worse. For the rate we got it was acceptable.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
Josh
"Holiday Inn - Mansfield, MA"
Overall very nice hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel is located in an industrial park. Hot tub was NOT working, very disappointed in that - one reason I picked this hotel was for the hot tub.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Pat
"Great place to stay for a concert"
clean, great staff and excellent location if you are going to see a concert. We had a blast!!!
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"Nice place!"
Beautiful heated, salt water pool! Our suit had sliding doors which led to an awesome "outdoor cafe" which housed the plentiful breakfast Buffett. The only thing had to leave the hotel for was a Spa, wish we would have booked two nights! Next year!
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Everything was great except the room was not ready when we checked in at 4PM. We had to wait an additional 65 minutes.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Mediocre experience"
We went to the Eagles concert at the Comcast Center, so the location was great. Everything else - food, service, maintenance, management- was terrible. We found a pizza smeared all over our room's door when we got in at 11:30 PM, and the desk person simply said he couldn't do anything about it. Food was awful, service was very very slow. Beds were ok, cleanliness not great. Will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"2 Concerts, A Wedding, and a Class Reunion"
The check in was fast concidering the hotel was booked to capacity, we had a slight wait for the maids to finish our room, but by the time we checked in and found a parking space it was ready. The room was clean and showed no signs of age like some of the places we have stayed, our room was above the indoor pool but we never heard any noise in the time we were there. Even with the hotel having all the above functions going on the sound levels in the hotel were never loud nor interfered with our sleep or relaxation. The front desk staff and the maid service was outstanding. We got back really late from our concert (2:20 a.m. now that was a nightmare) and stopped by the front desk to ask for a late check out and without hesitation the front desk clerk signed us up for a 1:00 pm check out. I would glady stay at the hotel again as long as the customer service stays the same sign me up.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
NunYoBusiness
"hotel is comfortable"
The hotel staff was excellent. One of the best experiences. The pool was nice but the hot tub has not worked in over a month. Hotel is on the older side. Very brown.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"the room is very very spacious."
my only complaint is the food from their restaurant, Pike's. it is not fit to eat and i wouldn't give it to my dogs to eat either. Breakfast was fine, no complaint there, but I can't say the same for lunch or dinner. it's hard to fully relax at the hotel if you have to go to outside sources for your meals, other than breakfast.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Great for Concerts at Comcast Center"
Very nice facilities, room was larger than expected, comfortable beds. Only negative was rather noisy air conditioner. Terrific buffet breakfast and excellent staff throughout.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"Completely outdated"
Noise and broken air conditioning in our first room, leaking air conditioner in our second. Don't stay here until they upgrade the facility.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013