All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here13210 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX, 77079, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Pleasant enough"
Bed was not as comfortable as one would expect. Wife did not sleep very well because the bed was too hard.
2 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
"Wonderful stay!"
Some of the MOST comfortable beds I have ever slept in during a hotel stay. Slept wonderfully!
1 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
"TX2K15!!!"
Great place for people attending TX2K15
3 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
Derek
"Great, when you're not paying $6 for water..."
The stay was great, but if you're expecting anything close to reasonable in pricing, you've got another thing coming. There's snacks and even water in the bedroom, if you're up for paying $4 for a KitKat or $6 for water. Seriously? Even the gift shop downstairs is cheaper... There's literally a gas station around the corner. Do yourself a favor and get what little goodies you need there. Otherwise, you WILL pay an arm and a leg for the "convenience". There is also nothing complementary here to make you feel welcome, unless you count the free water from the bartender after paying $12 for a single drink... I don't mind paying more for convenience and all, but I don't like feeling like I'm being taken advantage of...
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Leonard
"Great Hotel!"
This was our 4th time staying here and love this hotel and the staff is always very friendly and the rooms are always top notch.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Cindy
"A Wonderful Weekend Stay at the OMNI"
My stay at the OMNI Houston Hotel Westside was wonderful. Although I checked in quite late, I was greeted immediately at the front desk and check-in was quick and easy. When I'm traveling alone, I worry about safety, but the OMNI was secure and the parking areas were well lit. The OMNI is a large hotel but easy to navigate once you find your room and get a feel for the layout. I was very pleased when I made it to my room - it was spotless, up-to-date, and very comfortable. I didn't touch the mini bar though (you can decline the key at check-in). Overall, my weekend stay was exceptional, and I would book the OMNI Houston Hotel again.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"cheap weekend rate."
The check in line was a little long, but everything else about the hotel was great.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Caleb
"Good Hotel"
Good service and facilities, but a little noisy. Also absolutely need a car to stay.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Gorgeous Lobby!!!"
The Omni has a gorgeous lobby. The locations was great. Close to the Memorial Mall. The room could have been a little cleaner but overall we enjoyed our stay. I would stay here again and would recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Rhonda
"Omni westside stay in Houston"
Overall very good...was afraid to use anything in room though because it was all way over priced and they charge for almost everything. Bottle of water $6.00 is crazy!!!!
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
The beds are a little small but other than that the hotel was amazing!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Great value."
Very nice hotel with a great bar and food. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Better value than the nearby Marriot.
Michele
"would rather stay at holiday inn express,"
bathroom toilet would only flush if you held the lever down, the bed headboard had prints all over from the people who stayed before, which made me wonder if they ever really cleaned the room, found hair in the toilet , which was gross. My remote didn't work and we had to call for another, which took about thirty minutes for them to come. When I asked someone on the night staff about the checkout time, she was rude. When I checked in , they didn't tell me the checkout time but sure did tell me that they had to charge a 50 dollar deposit, which I don't remember reading when I booked the room. I also asked if there was complimentary coffee and the lady snapped, from the night shift, it starts at 4. This was 3 am, we were coming in from late, late dinner , I was just asking, so I knew if it was available in the morning. There was no need for the rudeness. I have stayed at different hotels, I will never stay here again. I figured, it's Omni, it would definitely be pleasant , but no. At the Holiday Inn Express, it's just as nice, better bathrooms, coffee makers, fridges, complimentary breakfast , coffee bar. This hotel offers nothing to guests. The nicest part of the hotel was the fish in the inside of the hotel and the fact that they give you fish food to feed them, which my 3 year old liked. Not impressed at all!
christina
"Hotel Experience"
Stayed for a romantic night with my boyfriend. Only complaint is I'm from Austin and didn't realize check in time was so late, at 3. Once we got checked in, everything was wonderful.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
sandra
"The hotel is gorgeous!"
The hotel is so big that it seems like you're the only one there even with conventions and parties going on. It was beautiful and quiet. The ground floor had lovely fish pond and everyone was super nice!! The sheets were absolutely amazing and I'm a fabric snob! The shower had the best water pressure. The only complaint I could have is the bed was a little too springy for me, I wish it had a better topper to it. I definitely will stay there again!
JJ
Very clean bathroom and plenty of bath towels for family use
"Awesome getaway"
Me and my just wanted to do something different for the night...
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Bruce
"Love this place!"
Great hotel! Very friendly and helpful staff! Awesome atmosphere! Would have enjoyed spending more time at the hotel but had a full schedule.
3 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Anne
"great place to stay at"
It was truly a great hotel experience. Would definitely stay there again and highly recommend it. The front desk staff was courteous and helpful and the room was in great condition. Coupled with the fact that it was a great price for the stay, we were really impressed by this hotel.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Ion
"Sub-par experience."
Overpriced WiFi. Overpriced breakfast. Dingy bar. Decaying hotel. Musty air-conditioning. No outside fresh air.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"A very welcoming to Houston"
I think this experience was very good the only thing I didn't like is that the wifi service didn't work very good but other than that it was a great hotel
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"All the Comfort plus a Vacation"
Hotel was pleasent room wise, the shower was big and lots of water pressure. Hotel had great room services availabke 24/7,and between the Bkack Gold bar and Restaurant there was never a need to lea ve. Everything was at my fingertips, extremely nice place to stay.
Captain EHU
"Annual Girls Weekend"
Everything was absolutely amazing, from the indoor koi pond to the best food I ate at Castle on the Lake….will be staying again! Friendly valet and check-in and out.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Omni disgrace"
I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. It was dirty, beds were uncomfortable, pool was supposed to have been heated what a joke. Then my kid was tricked into purchasing wifi. When it never stated a dollar amount would be charged. The staff was rude. And it was from from everything our view was a rooftop. Not to mention the chocolate stains all over the curtains. Not at all what I expected from the omni. Very disappointed frequent travelers.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Edward
Nice hotel clean and rooms priced right. Only negative is the food and drinks at restaurant in hotel are way overpriced, forcing us to go elsewhere and eat.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Indoor Lake"
It was a working vacation, spent several hours in our room on our computers. We had to go to the hotel lobby for free wifi, but there were several comfy chairs and tables available. Loved how they brought the outdoors inside with the indoor lake filled with koi & turtles.
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"one night business trip"
Quick business trip, so only one night. I arrived late and checked into my room, which was very clean and nice. Went downstairs to the cafe and had a nice dinner. Bed was very comfortable. Easy check out the next morning and off to my meeting.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
it good hotel for business and travel. quite and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Highly recommend this hotel"
I stayed there because it was relatively close to my daughter and her family. My daughter and I stayed in an Omni hotel in Dallas last time we were there and loved it. The staff is very accommodating and polite. I will definitely stay there again and look for other branches wherever I travel.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Janelle
"review of stay"
Comfortable beds, very clean room and bathroom. Great water pressure in the shower. I arrived a little early and the room was not yet available. The front desk clerk took my cell number and called when it was ready. I appreciated that. Also good experience at the restaurant and bar. I didn't like paying extra for internet but I did anyway. I think that lighting could be better from the self park area walking around to the front entrance.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Stephen
The staff was great easy check in the hotel is in a great area for lots of different shopping and dining experiences.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Amazing stay"
The stay was wonderful. Your team was greatly attentive and helpful. Thankyou.
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
ReyAnne
"Top notch"
As expected. Was recommended and lived up to that expectation
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Lance
"home away from home"
Guest services at the checkin could have been a little more hospitable, but over all it was a good stay.
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Shameka
"Nice Hotel!!"
Great 3 night stay with wife for Valentine weekend..
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Broderick
"Fish are the best."
Beds were hard. Faces highway so you can hear traffic all night, but turn the AC down and it drowns it a bit. We were out of the hotel for most of the day, so it wasn't really an issue. Overall an average stay. I did enjoy the fish in the lobby, domesticated, they'll follow you anywhere. Good for a sightseeing weekend.
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"anniversary getaway"
My husband and I stayed here for our one year anniversary we will be returning for our next getaway
"the omni"
Very nice hotel and restaurant. The room was clean and the good was really good, definitely recommend
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Brent
"Great room that's it"
The room was the only good thing about the stay they didn't tell me the exact amout they charged my card for I had to find out on my bill I a microwave for my room an never recived one they told me I was on a waiting list but the other clerk said there wasn't one my family tried to go site seeing but the driver was to worried about getting tips to take us an the hotel van can only go 3 miles from the hotel we slept great but staff was horrible
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Brandon
"Nice Hotel, Rude front desk attendant"
Mary at the front desk was very rude. We were hit with an extra $100 UPFRONT charge at check in and she got an attitude when we were inquiring about the charge. After we were treated rudely for several minutes (like we didn't have any money) and mentioned complaining to a manager, she then brought up "seeing if she could get the charge waived". We never intended on not paying, just wanted to know about the extra charge. -_- very poor customer service on her part BUT everyone one else on the staff that we encountered was very nice! Hotel was beautiful. Loved the Koi fish pond.
kaneshia
"Valentines getaway"
Great Hotel! We will return in the near future!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
June
"Staff untrustworthy"
The hotel itself was great. Left an item that belonged to my two year old daughter. they told us they sent it to lost and found when i called back to get it they said it wasn't there. Staff untrustworthy
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Abigail
"Ommi West Houston"
Great stay. Rooms and hallways are obviously dated, doors were dirty, marked up, etc..., but the hotel was clean.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
chad
"Great experience overall."
My wife and I were visiting Houston for our Valentine's Day weekend and our stay at the omni was very comforting. We received complimentary champagne upon check and were treated exceptionally well by all the staff. Our rooms was amaizng and nothing short of incredible. We plan to return very soon and hope to be able to stay at this hotel once again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Omni Houston Westside"
We traveled to Houston for the weekend for a friend's wedding and this Omni was superb for the price. We enjoyed a great room complimented by great service. I would definitely stay there again.
"Nice!"
Everything was great!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"wifi us an issue. Really?! you charge for wifi?"
the facility is nice. But room remote didn't work. Wifi is a two tier charge system. Stupid this made my stay unpleasant for me. I have stayed in this Hotel in past but probably will not in the future.
houston local
"Good hotel"
Very nice of everything-room stuff restaurant food and ponds with fishes and turtles
"omni"
Nice hotel for a good price.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015