All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America

Comfortable
    Room is all right
    Bad internet service
"Mediocre hotel"
A lottle more out dated than i expected from an Omni. I assumed all Omni's were of the same caliber. The lobby was nice with the fish and all but they is definitely a outdated business. Doesn't compare to other big city Omni's, not even Dallas! Tiny rooms from the early 90's...
1 night trip Nov 14, 2015
Andre
"Good location, good customer service"
The room was fine when we arrived, but found a couple of ants on the bed - didn't think much of it and didn't make a big deal. We had dinner brought to the room, but didn't finish it, leaving the remainder on the TV table. By morning it was covered in ants. When I went to take a shower I found two long black hairs in my towel (I have dark blonde hair)and to top it off the tub didn't drain properly, leaving me standing in a pool of soapy water within 3 min of my shower. It was not a pleasant stay. I did mention it to the front desk and they immediately offered me a 50% discount on the room or free breakfast. I have stayed here several times in the past and may do so again, but after this last experience I am more apt to stay elsewhere.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
I stayed at the Omni for just one night, but I will definitely return. All floors overlook the lobby and large water area filled with koi fish of various colors. Great location on Katy freeway near Hwy 6. Very nice room with sitting area and large bath.
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2015
Helen
"Good place to stay on weekends"
The hotel is in avery could convenient location for me as its off the highway and close to my friends. Omni quality is always good and i enjoy the embience of the hotel and quiet and beautiful rooms.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
Kiran
"Best stay so far."
Best hotel I have been at for that price. Enjoyed my stay and will go there again for a couple's gateway.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Luis
"Nice but outdated"
It was nice overall but I wasn't expecting the hotel to be outdated. My initial room was by house keeping which was noisy so I switched rooms with ease. I would go again for the good rate but I prefer modern accommodations
2 night trip Nov 6, 2015
DeAnna
"Enjoyable Stay"
Very comfortable room. We enjoyed our stay. The pond in the lobby was a nice feature.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
This place should not have the Omni name on it. I've stayed in Holiday Inns nicer than this.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
Lauryn
Very comfy
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
leticia
"Nice business hotel, but a step below 4-stars"
I should preface my review by saying that I've stayed at this Omni probably 2 dozen times over the past 5-6 years, so that may be why I rate this hotel below 4-stars. The positives are that the rooms have been remodeled, and are clean, mostly modern, quiet and comfortable. The hotel staff is friendly and efficient, and the meeting spaces are more than adequate for all but possibly the most formal settings. The negatives for me are that the bathrooms feel dated, especially the tile in the shower. There was also rust on the door hinges, which simply shows a lack of attention to maintenance and cleaning. Nit-picky items to be sure, but those are the items that separate 3-star hotels from 4-star and better. The restaurant and bar are good, but nothing special. I'd wager that if you stayed here for more than a night or two, you'd be looking for other places to eat. This is definitely one of the better values in the Energy Corridor area, and might be THE best value in the area, but there are better options within 30 minutes if you truly want a 4-star hotel.
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
TracyC
"Romantic"
Really enjoyed a romantic get away at this hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
nothing great about the hotel. It seems to be a bit old.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Stayed here while passing through from Atlanta to Austin. I got a great weekend rate but it would have been a deal at twice the price. Gorgeous, well maintained hotel, excellent staff and beautiful, comfortable, modern rooms. The only downside was parking was a nightmare and there were no restaurants within walking distance. I'd stay here again anytime!
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Michael L
"Housekeeping sucks"
The hallway was not vacuumed and my room was not clean as normal. Won't be back
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
Not what I would consider a top hotel like hotels.com rated. Room was average and worn. Service was not good. Mini bar wasn't stocked and took several hours and 2 trips to get that worked out. Room service food was not good. I wouldn't stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2015
Traci
"Not Four Stars"
The hotel is old and dated. Odors in the common areas. The photos on Hotels.com show updated showers. The bathrooms was old puke brown tile and shower curtains. Mildew in the grout. This is not a 4 star hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Jacob
"Comfortable stay"
The hotel room was comfortable. The room had all the basic amenities in place. The only disappointment is that Wifi was not part of the package. However received it complimentary on enrolling for loyalty membership. Ample free parking as well. In room dining was good.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
Yusuf
"Good looking hotel, not the best experience"
Booked a room several months ahead, when arrived I was told they gave it away and there was no valet or employee to inform me where parking was. What's a reservation if they give it away? Heard the same story while i was checking in and a very kind guest offered to switch her room for my downgraded room. Inside the room there was some kind of lipstick stain on the sheets, mini fridge didn't open and no blow dryer. Fitness and health center had a sign that said open for guests 24 hours but it really wasn't. Overall decent stay but not the best.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
Adam
"Fish stream, great bartenders, and spacious lobby"
The room was standard, comfortable. The hotel was spacious and clean. The Black Bar had great bartenders that we very attentive. Breakfast offerings were great and overlooked a stream with beautiful koi fish (if I've speelled it correctly:) there is a multilevel free parking garage that has piped in great music so that you're happy walking in with a car rental desk and gift shop immediately to your left. Beautiful property and friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Vanessa
"Nice romantic weekend"
Went for a re-connect weekend. There were plenty of restaurants near the hotel, room was quiet and bed was comfortable. Only complaint was the hotel was overrun with middle eastern people that walked up and down the halls all night both nights we stayed. Sunday when we checked out it looked like they were all gone, so maybe I just picked a busy weekend.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
glenn
Friendly staff, my only complaint, there were ants in the room. Couldn't access the wifi nor the cable tv.
3 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
"Confused staff at first but all ended well"
Me and my 3 daughters stayed here for my grandma's funeral. The hotel was really nice inside with a grand lobby area that has a pond running through it. I had booked a room through hotels.com that had 2 queen beds. When we got there they had 1 room available that the guy told us was 1 king. He offered a roll-away bed so I figured it could work out. We went to our room and it was huge! It was pretty much double the size of a normal room. It had a bed with a pullout couch so we essentially had 2 beds. Also the actual bed was a queen not a king. We called for the rollaway and they told us they didn't have any left. He didn't know why the front desk told me that. Not sure what was going on. Either way it worked out so I hated to complain. The wifi was horrible and our tv only worked on certain stations but we didn't use it much. I would say for the price I paid ($79/nt) it was pretty good overall. The rest of the stay the staff was friendly & helpful. They had complimentary waters at the front desk which was so nice because we checked in late & the gift shop was closed but we were all so thirsty. Free parking was nice too.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"10 year anniversary"
Nice hotel, would definitely stay again
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Excellence"
Great dining with outstanding seevice.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2015
"Omni is a "Dump""
I felt like I was in a Pakistan refuge camp. The hotel guests were loud,keeping me awake all night. I called the front desk to complain about the noise, they did nothing about it. The room was dirty, there were stains on the bed and chair. The bathroom was covered in mold. The hallways were littered with left over room service. The hotel looked like a converted hospital. I ate dinner at the hotel bar, food was gross. Don't ever waste your money on this dump, you will feel uncomfortable the minute you pull into the parking lot.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
"Customer Service SUCKS"
Not going to waste my time typing up a review. The staff sucks.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
demarcus
They charge for EVERYTHING. $25 for refrigerator use, $6 for the room bottle water, $2.99 for in room spray strach, 21% service charge for room service on top of a a $3 delivery charge. Other than the extra chargers the Hotel is very nice and the staff is excellent.
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
"Great anniversary stay"
The shower burned me-when I told the front desk they gave us complimentary breakfast.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Sean Paul
"Awesome!"
Awesome!
1 night trip Oct 3, 2015
VALENCIA
Stayed for our anniversary and really enjoyed the experience. The food was impressive, too.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Loretta
"Best solo getaway"
Everything was wonderful
2 night trip Oct 2, 2015
Maria
"No view."
I specifically searched for a room with a view. The view turned out to be of other rooms and a freeway.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Houston weekend"
The room was super comfortable. The lobby could use a few updates. The staff were friendly and efficient.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Not worth the price"
We stayed there to get away from the norm...We figured the Omni, big name hotel, pretty good rate...Let's stay there... the rooms where disappointing, a lot smaller than what they looked on line, iron didn't work in either room (we had two rooms), so don't add any water in it, it will just leak out... the beds where not comfy at all....we woke up with aching backs... definitely will not stay there ever again... and probably will not stay at any other Omni hotels either... so much for all of the hoopla about the "Omni"
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Ms. Get upngo
Awesome and clean hotel the staff was friendly but don't like the idea of the 100 dollar hold on my card takes to long to be returned
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
Kayla
Very relaxing. Excellent service....loved the food.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2015
"Older Omni"
Overall, this place is really nice, and everyone is overly friendly and helpful. It is kind of expensive, so there's no way I would have been able to stay here without a deal from Hotels.com. Wifi is not free, as far as I know, so that's a bummer. Especially for a really nice hotel/resort. The room was nice, but it could definitely use some improvements. I'm sure this place was really nice when it first opened, but it needs some new paint/upgrades.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
Emily
Two night stay for a last minute trip. Staff was wonderful across the board.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2015
"Very unhappy customers!"
Room was not ready when we arrived - were early? - before 2:00 pm - not a problem. he asked us to check back after 2:00, so I did- not ready. we ate at the cafe on the lake in plain view of the front desk. I checked back and our room was still not ready. did they let us know when our room was ready? No! Next thing you know a line has formed and that are checking in other guests. When we finally got our room it was on the 2nd floor with a view of the tarred? rooftop. More importantly the ac didn't cool properly we had it down to 65 an slept (barely) with no sheets on. the ac tech came and all he did was set it so it didn't cycle off It ran the entire time we were there. And then there was the WiFi fee. I called down to see if they offered free WiFi and he yes yes in the lobby or if you are a rewards? member. Then he nicely said never mind, the password is your room number. So I try to connect and it say there is a $9.95 fee per day. I called back down and explained what was going on and she said never mind, just give her our email address and she would take care of it. Guess what? The $9.95 fee was on our bill. I had to get back in line and ask them to remove the charge. They did, but we will NEVER stay at that Omni - Westside - Energy Corridor Houston again. Stay at Embassy Suites Energy Corridor if you are on the west side of Houston! !!!!!!!!!!
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
kay
"M&B HoustonVisitation"
We are so disappointed in staying at the Omni Houston Hotel Westside. The room seems never vacuumed and there was a few dirty dust in the bed sheet. There were some dirty dishes in the hallway floor which were left entirely during our two days stay. A terrible hotel room management.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Masatoshi
The hotel rates very high regarding cleanliness and comfort. I could see their attempts at providing excellent customer service and I would have rated them higher except the valet attendant was not present when we returned the last night of our stay so, we ended up parking our own car. Otherwise, great stay.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2015
this hotel is more than perfect excellent hotel
3 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
edward
"Hotel staff was not friendly due to Expedia app"
I experienced the staff's displeasure at my having received a cheaper rate through Expedia than what is normally charged. It seemed like their attitude towards me changed substantially when they pulled up my reservation at check in. I travel extensively and have used several third party booking sites which do get my rates cheaper but I was made to feel unwelcome by the Omni staff.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
leisure travel
"best hotel"
It was real nice
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
It was last minute booking.I enjoyed the hotel design.With the water flowing through the hotel.The room was comfortable.I wish the service at the Café would have been better. Waited to long to be seated and when we were finally seated. No one came to the table with water or menu.We left after waiting for approximately 15 minutes. We might would stay again.
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
monique
"Great place and price!"
Came to visit family and loved it!
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Bradley
One of the best trips I've had in awhile. Very relaxing and the customer service was excellent...
1 night trip Sep 25, 2015
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
This is the worst Omni I have ever stayed in. The hotel is dated and the customer service is very poor. The only bright spot was the room service which was actually good. That being said after my wife finished her meal and set the plate down a roach came out of nowhere and was sitting on the plate. We called downstairs to have us moved and they said we will call you right back. Never received a call back. A roach in the room to me is a sign of dirtiness so we slept in our cloths and left as soon as we could the next morning. DO NOT STAY HERE!
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Josh
"Omni Houston presents a very good stay!"
Everything went according to plan. Our reservation was at hand, and checking in went smoothly. Staff at front desk were helpful, if not overly friendly. Our room was easily accessible, on second floor. The room was clean and comfortable. One of the most fun aspects of our stay was the lobby pool, filled with flowing water and fish. A very nicep place to stay.
3 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
"Will stay again"
Great stay... Close to a lot of things to do.
2 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015