All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
659 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA, 30308, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice Hotel In Atlanta"
Great quiet nights stay. Comfortable bed. Great location.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"so much potential but RUN FROM THIS ONE!!"
We stayed in a two room suite. Rooms were very outdated and uncomfortable. Beds,pillows,furniture,appliances were all 15 years beyond needing replacement. We paid 240 a night plus taxes for 2 nights...we flew in early and the staff never called when the room was ready..wouldn't take bags to the room. Bar/restaurant didn't open til 5 and when it was..the bar tender was rude to us. Run as far as you can from this one!! Save your money and stay in a basic 3 star. You will be much happier!
2 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Will stay again, on a upper floor"
Hotel was awesome, staff was so kind and concierge was incredible!! The only draw back was the room, we must have had an non renovated room, light was out, towels were threadbare. Will stay again, but will ask for a renovated room.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
California Love
Rooms very dated and small.construction loud and most of the day EVERYDAY.A.c and phone didn't work took 12hours to fix smh
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
brides maid
"Nice midtown Atlanta location"
My room was very small. So small that there was no room for a desk or chair. The room itself was 180-200 sq. ft. and the bathroom 50-60 sq. ft. There was no counter top space in the bathroom for even a small toiletry bag. I had to put my laptop on the bed and stand up to get on my computer. While the hotel had been remodeled, the pre-engineered wood floor seemed cheap and there were no rugs or carpets. The room was unacceptable for any business traveler even trying to do a small amount of work in the room.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Fire"
Other than the fire on the 6th floor and all the smoke and no body cared if you or your closes that had a lot of smoke on was OK. The bar was average and not a lot of personnality.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Great Spring Break Trip"
This is a beautiful historic hotel and the location is great. It is very close to many attractions and directly across from the Fox Theatre. We really enjoyed our stay here and the staff was amazing. They took great care of us. The Livingston restaurant located in the hotel had a great shrimp and grits dish. We will definitely be staying here again.
3 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Tonya
"Noisy and very uncomfortable stay!!!!!!!"
The room assignment was wrong with the bed sizes and the room was right by the street with bad windows. The noise was so bad, that getting any rest or relaxation was not even a question. Not only was the stay not good, but there is a charge to have cooking supplies in the kitchen.. Upon asking for a room that had a kitchen, it would have been nice to know that there is fee charged for kitchen supplies. The only thing positive from the stay was the check out time.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Very nice. Beautiful rooms . Nice location downtown.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"This a beautiful hotel worth checking out!"
This is a beautiful, historic hotel in the heart of Mid-town Atlanta. It's a great location where there is lots to do. The staff was wonderful and very accommodating and I loved my room with its hardwood floors in the little sitting room and marble floors in the bathroom. The bed was comfortable as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Atlanta.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Absolutely wonderful... Got a great room at a great price. The only thing I would say is that maybe management should think about putting more people at the reservation desk.
1 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
"Great hotel with excellent staff!!!"
Our two night stay at The Georgian Terrace was nothing short of amazing. From the time we arrived until we left we were treated like Royalty. We stayed in a 3 BR suite which had ample space for out large family. When I say friendly staff I literally mean everyone from the front desk to the parking staff. Dembo, who runs the parking garage, was amazing and really catered to us. You MUST ask for Trevor when you are there. He is the concierge and will treat you like family. He persoy drove us to our fabulous restaurant and took us inside prior to leaving. I could go on and on about The Georgian Terrace but you should really experience it firsthand. Best hotel stay we have had in years!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"family trip"
Staff was wonderful, rooms need a major update
4 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Beautiful hotel, huge suite"
The hotel has an amazing lobby, very grand. It has been beautifully restored. We had a 3 bd/2 ba suite, which was wonderful for 3 adults and 2 kids. The kitchen had NO utensils, plates or anything, so be sure to bring your own. The room was mostly renovated, all but the bathrooms and kitchens, but it was still very nice. The rooftop pool and terrace was spectacular, too bad it was too cold to swim. Location is not perfect, but not too bad.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
stacy
Staff was very friendly. Return vent had dust build up, but overall cleanliness was good.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
PK
"Very good but not perfect."
Parking was $30/nite. Yike! Front desk staff could be a little friendlier. Rooms were nice and the total facility was beautiful. Great location.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Wonderful hotel!!"
My husband and I have stayed here many times and love The Georgian Terrace. It offers a great deal for the price in terms of room quality, ambiance, service and location. My only "complaint" was that our room was a tad small, but I believe I paid less because of that. However, we had a great view of the Fox Theater. (Another great thing about GT is the incredibly innovative lobby...very interesting...kudos to the architect!!) I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!
3 night trip Mar 26, 2015
"Elegant Oasis"
The Georgian Terrace Hotel exceeded our expectations. We stayed in the two bedroom suite which was huge - more like an apartment. The room was beautiful and very quiet. I don't get excited about hotel fitness centers but this one was fabulous! The hotel price is comparable to other hotels in the area but you get so much more style and room for your money here. This is my new go-to hotel in Atlanta.
1 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2015
"Nice weekend"
Great experience
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Alma
"not great but definitely beautiful"
Cold water in my room and room service actually fought with us about double charging our dinner.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
kristin
"Relaxing weekend"
We stayed in room 224 which was a suite. It was spacious and nicely decorated. Room service breakfast was delicious. Valet service for parking could use a little attention. They put our key to the side and it took over 30 minutes to get the car.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Rita
"Elegant hotel in Midtown Atlanta"
Stayed here for three days to attend a course at Georgia Tech's Global Learning Center. It's very easy to walk to many restaurants and is right across the street from the Fox Theater. I really enjoyed my stay.
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"How do I look?"
Overall, wonderful. Service was great, parking was excited endive and my key card would not work to get in and out of the garage. Our room had only 1 small mirror in the bathroom. No other mirrors at all. It made getting ready a little difficult for 3 females traveling together.
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Judith
"Will not be back"
Booked suite with king bed. Placed in room with queen bed and shower only no tub. Room had I repaired hole in wall. After complaining moved to king bed room again shower only. Gave up at that time. Our friends had king with tub. Apparently some rooms upgraded, though not many, but they charge same price.
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
Albert
"Fabulous!"
I was a guest at a family wedding held at the hotel and thoroughly enjoyed the entire stay. The hotel staff was extremely courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. My suite was clean and comfortable and I would certainly recommend this hotel to friends and family and I will return when I visit Atlanta again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Ingrid
"What's up with the extra money I had to pay"
It was good. But didn't know I had to pay to park.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
""Wicked" weekend trip"
Staff very friendly and helpful. We stayed in 2BR suite. That's the way to go if you are ok to sharing a place- cheaper than 2 separate single rooms. More amenities than eexpected. Didn't get to experience roof top pool, hopefully get to on another trip. Elevators were extremely SLOW. Parking was a much bit expensive, $25 PER DAY. Perfect place to stay if visiting the Fox Theatre for a show.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Rita
"An Atlanta Night"
When you book online make sure you book a double room if you need it. The staff was helpful changing our room to accommodate us. The food wasn't all that great though.
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Perfect"
Great night. Quiet hotel. Helpful staff that goes out of their way to make ur stay special!!!'
1 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2015
Carolyn
"Great weekend near Fox..might include noise"
The convenience to the Fox Theatre was fantastic as it's right across the street! The service staff was great and helped make our weekend getaway very special! The room was very spacious but is need of some updating. The hotel is aware of this and in the process of renovating, which leads to our one and only complaint. The renovations were a big surprise and were extremely noisy. We had planned to hang out around the hotel and take our time getting ready, but we had to quickly vacate the room and abandon those plans. Thankfully, renovations don't go on over the weekend, so we only had one day of noise. I would definitely go back, especially if I were seeing a show at the Fox, but I would ensure that the renovations were finished or that I was nowhere near them.
2 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Beautiful hotel
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great experience"
The staff and the hotel itself were phenomenal. I'll definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family when they visit Atlanta!
4 night trip Mar 3, 2015
Kathleen
"Across the street from Fox Theater"
Easy check-in with courteous staff. Room was spacious and comfortable. Pretty quiet for the most part. Directly across from the beautuful Fox Theater which was where we were going. Will definitely stay again. Wonderful experience!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Kimberly
"Great hotel but."
Bad pillows. Great room. Lots of space and nicely appointed especially if you could get around the rock hard pillows.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Lawyer
"Convenient"
Other than toilet wouldn't flush and tub wouldn't drain .. I love this hotel! I've stayed here before and could stay again...the Livingston Resturant is Excellent ! I had very loud neighbors who walked around less than half dressed and smoking in the hall... And woke us the next morning swearing very loudly and slamming doors .., I didn't call the front desk and complain because we were only staying over night.. Over all this is Very Nice Hotel!!!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
tonia
"A pleasant stay."
My wife and I stayed here to see a show at the Fox Theater. The staff was friendly and efficient at the front counter. We got to the room and found it had a queen bed when I had reserved a king. They moved us to another room, but did not like the vibe. So, we stayed in the queen room instead. It was clean, but the hotel needs to update the bathrooms, furniture, and replace the wallpaper. A remodel to put more of an emphasis on the history of the hotel would be great. Very little of it is shared with the guests except the Gone With the Wind premiere party location, which was very cool! The wait for the elevator is awful. They need to either add elevators or upgrade them to move faster. The gym is decent. It has free weights and a circuit of resistant machines. The view from the pool area is spectacular. At bedtime I discovered that the sheets felt like sandpaper. The mattress was comfortable, but the sheets made it hard to sleep. The neighboring hotel had its entrance below our window. We could hear folks yelling and laughing and a constant police whistle from a traffic cop, but by the time we went to bed it was quite. At check out at we found that the elevator was packed with people and their luggage. So we took the stairs. The lobby was full with everyone waiting on valet parking. I have never seen such disorganization in a valet service. It took an average of 30 minutes to get your car. Even with these minor issues still enjoyed the hotel and would stay again.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Alexander
"Wonderful stay"
Delightful! I had such a wonderful time. The room was very well appointed. The lobby area and hotel are beautifully restored. I especially enjoyed the high quality machines in the workout area, high above Atlanta.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2015
"Fox"
perfect place to stay right across from Fox theater great breakfast
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
edward
The accommodations were sufficient for our one night stay in midtown Atlanta.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"HOUSEKEEPING"
Great except for housekeeping...waited 5 hours for 2 pillows and extra towels...
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Not sure what happened this time around"
The Georgian is usually a decent place to stay, but it went really downhill this trip. The service was horrible. When we pulled up, 4 guys attacked our car and wanted to "help." I understand trying to provide good service, but these guys were like vultures and lacked any civilized politeness that you would expect from a nice hotel. The check-in girl didn't seem to know the parking situation at the hotel. The checkout guy didn't know the breakdown of the charges. It seemed like he was reading from a script. And then when we were leaving, the doormen were getting dressed in the middle of the doorway! Atlanta is sometimes Little Big Town, and the Georgian Terrace was definitely the culmination of that on this trip.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"Across from the Fox Theater"
My wife and I stayed here and went to Wicked at the Fox Theater. Nice hotel right across the street from the Fox. The staff was great and the restaurant was excellent.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Went for a wedding but very nice hotel and room. Definitely worth the upgrade to the 1 bedroom suite.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"grade A"
Everything was A1. The staff was sooooo polite n met all of my needs. My first time there and everything was on point.....every dept. Gets rated high......LOVE everything
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Gechabarski
Beautiful historic hotel w wonderful staff. Excellent drinks at the bar. Fabulous valet service
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Nice stay, close walk to Aquarium"
stay here was with me and my son so we could go to the aquarium which is located about 1 mile away, $10 cab ride or 15 minute walk. My only complaint was the bathroom. For an upscale hotel, the walls around the bathroom were poorly put together and the shower design was poorly thought out. When taking a shower, the water goes out the door of the shower because there is no door and the shower head faces towards the door. Other than that, the room was satisfactory.
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Beautiful hotel"
It's a beautiful hotel. We stayed there because we were seeing a play at the Fox, so it was the best location ever. We only stayed on Saturday night - on Friday night we stayed at another local hotel and the service there was excellent, plus the amenities. I would stay there again if I was visiting the Fox, but other than that, I may choose the other hotel.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Bonnie
"Great location...pretty old hotel"
nice hotel nice staff but they should have PAY movies available like 99% of hotels at this level or at least TCM which originates in Atlanta...it was unseasonably frigid during mt visit so I limited my walking around and a film would have been nice
2 night trip Feb 18, 2015
"Great Stay in Atlanta"
Room was extremely spacious & comfortable. Short drive or taxi ride to venues in downtown area. The staff were very nice and helpful. We stayed in a room that was had not yet been renovated and had no complaints. Our 2 bedroom suite had 3 flat screen TV's. Lobby area was beautiful, I would stay here again.
3 night business trip Feb 21, 2015