All hotels in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States of America
4319 Central Avenue, Hot Springs, AR, 71913, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Great Stay!!!"
This was a wonderful place to stay. I have no complaints about anything. Room was very clean an orderly. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Room was really nice but bed was uncomfortable"
Would have rated a 5 if bed was more comfortable and if pool would have been cleaner. Other than that it was great
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
It was a nice stay, the bathroom was dirty, I cleaned it prior to using it. The breakfast was great, over all it was a good stay.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
Chance
"Great Stay for Pay"
We loved it!!!! Will definitely stay here again, with two young children just wish the room was a tad bigger, it was clean and all the amenities were included. Service was excellent, breakfast was great loved the waffles, kids enjoyed the pool. Beds were comfy!!!!!!! No complaints!!!!
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Guest
"This is NOT a good place to stay!"
Front desk had nobody present for 15 minutes at about noon. Could have stolen things under the counter. Room carpets stained badly and the ceiling spackling in several places was falling down and evidence of water damage in past. Bed mattress was "OK". Shower/bath round handles were VERY loose! Please take time to put a screwdriver in the small hole and tighten 1/6 turn. Takes every bit of 1 minute at most. Noise of running noise in the wall but was intermittent and likely from our room being at the end of a long "run" water line and exposed to pressure changes from other rooms showers and such. The breakfast buffet was attended by MANY people, perhaps 2-3 large families at same time? Anyway, too many people taking 5-6 boiled eggs, 2-3 donuts and several muffins on 2-3 plates and then each other family member doing the SAME thing, thus wiping out the food bar!! Obviously some families of 4-6 members were "stocking up" on food for the rest of the trip and depriving other room renters from breakfast food. And, where was the hotel attendant at the front desk? Not to be seen or was saying NOTHING. A simple sign posted should say "take ONLY what you eat HERE in the breakfast area".. Simple enough, right? And, over the 4th of July weekend, many people "roaming" the parking lot at midnight and later. Assume no security force? Final word : SKIP this place. A bad example of what I expect Quality Inn would hate to see and hear. TV in breakfast buffet area was SO LOUD, couldn't think!
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Concerned
"great staff on second shift"
I was very disappointed. Hotel not as it appears in photo. Dayshift staff not friendly. Bobbi on second shift very nice and helpful. She deserves a pay raise. I did not feel safe in hotel during the night. I was on ground floor, went to my car and looked up and people on second floor were hanging over balcony over my head and car. The door to the room would not close completely so I could not use the deadbolt. Also at night I could see light all the way around the door because the door would not close. No refrigerator or micro. The sink in the room was approximately 3 ft away from the bed and open to the room. No privacy. No place in shower/toilet area to lay clothes to put on after shower. Had to lay clothes on towel on toilet. The room was clean and had clean towels but not enough towels. I will not stay here again.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Decent Hotel"
The hotel was nice and clean but not the beds were a bit hard.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Dana
"beds are not good"
I took my girls out for the night thinking i would lay out by the pool for some sun ... no chairs to lay in :( .. pool was not clean at all.. The beds were broken and HARD if you have a bad back don't stay here.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
Tina
It was just fine!
1 night business trip May 24, 2013
Charlene
"Conveniently located"
It was an okay stay. The room was really not worth what I paid for it, but it was okay for the last minute trip...
1 night romance trip May 11, 2013
LaKesha M.
Well the room was suppose to come with a Coffee Maker, Microwave, and a Refrigerator and it was not in the room. When I went to the front desk to ask can the items be brought to my room, I was told I could get the coffee maker but the microwave and refrigerator were only in there suits. So I showed the clerk my receipt and it clearly stated that the room would have all of the amenities. So I was told that management would bring me the refrigerator and microwave on Saturday. Well guess what I never received the items. Other than that little mix up it was and ok stay. The breakfast made up for it. Hot waffles, boiled eggs, oatmeal , bagels, muffins, cinnamon rolls, biscuits, gravy, sausages, apples, oranges, bananas, cereal, oj, coffee.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2013
Ms. T
Good stay and the staff was extremely courteous and helpful
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2013
Bette
"next to my job"
rooms clean TV not to good the HBO not working very old tv's should up-grade
1 night trip Oct 15, 2012
"Inaduate staff and condition of rooms, and taxes."
Staff inadequate, no clocks or radios in rooms. Promised an alarm clock upon check-in, but never delivered. Tax of 9% on rooms to start with and then about a 12% "Recovery Act" and "Loss" charged on total bill--never explained. One night desk lamp, at bed, was gone, never replaced, shows they don't inspect their rooms. Room was was dark and gloomy, uses about 40 watt light bulbs.
3 night family trip Sep 19, 2012
W. L. Anderson
Overall hotel was OK. Need more towels and also need coffee pot in room.
1 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2012
"great stay if you are not going to be in your room"
I had 2 rooms for a recent vacation. When I went to check in the lobby was very clean and tidy but the smell of cigarette smoke was nearly unbearable! Room 1: clean sheets, carpets, no dust, sink, tub, and toilet were clean..I would have to say that I felt comfortable staying there. There was trash in the can in the bathroom. Kind of gross but at least the rest was clean. Room 2: cleaned to the same degree as the first but there was empty shampoo bottles on the top of the shower. Kind of hard to see but I inspect everything so I noticed. There was also a mini fridge in the room for us to use. Unfortunately, it was frozen into a solid block of ice on the inside and the door wouldn't shut all the way. Both rooms had functional Air units and TV's. I read several complaints about the blankets.. I did notice that the sheets were a little rough but probably due to no fabric softener being used.. but they probably cant use it because of people with allergies. The Pool was clean but there were no lawn chairs for anyone to sit down. It stormed the whole time we were there so we didn't get to use it anyway. I was afraid to stay after some of the reviews that I read but after my stay I would stay again. If you are planning a trip and do not plan to use your room for anything other than sleeping and showering as I did.. then I would say this was a perfect fit for you!
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
DeLong Family
"Worn out and Needs maintenance"
Only up side was the room was clean. Otherwise would have asked for a refund and left. This Motel really needs a lot of work. Just plain worn out. Pool was clear but debris and dirt in bottom.
1 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2012
"Quality Inn and Suites - Hot Springs, AR"
There was mold growing on ceiling, a broken bed spindle, mold on shower curtain, corners of floor were dirty in the bathroom, toliet lid and been puttied for repair???, and cigarette burns on bedding and sheets. Breakfast was a waste of time and compared to other Quality Inn and Suites was well below standard. The hotel appears to be recently updated, but they did not finish it. Paint splatter across window and garbage and debris along parking walls.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
Spool77
It was awful. First of all, I couldn't find it because they had changed the name. It was supposed to be Econo Lodge. It was dirty, the carpet was just nasty. Cigarette burns in the carpet and bedding. It was supposed to be a non-smoking room. Had reservations for two nights but only stayed one.
2 night trip Jun 29, 2012
Cindy
not good at all
3 night trip Jun 30, 2012
michael m
It was a good place away from home
2 night business trip Jun 28, 2012

"Over priced."
This place is over priced for the Quality and cleanliness of the common areas and the room. Ice machines on premises don't work.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
2 night business trip Sep 14, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

"Home away from home"
06/27/15 Jayson o Cherokee Village, Arkansas
Excellent customer service. Great and convenient location with plenty of quality Q's. Unfortunately the employees were working in extremely hot conditions on the account of no air conditioning in front office. Fortunately all employees from desk manager to housekeeping were able to keep their attitudes and customer service cool. Absolutely loved the quality of free USA today free paper. Shower had plenty of hot water and the water pressure was great throughout entire shower. The room and location was so quiet that the refrigerator needed to be unplugged to obtain the true and full effect of QUALITY sleep.
"Owner/ operator"
06/19/15 rhock1184
I don't do this often however, I wanted to say how delighted I was to be treated so nicely by the staff member at this hotel. The staff members name is Paige Grimmett. She was really busy and yet still wasn't mean and nasty to me or even short with me. I was having a terrible morning and she just brightened my day. Every employer would love to have a employee like her. Thanks again Paige for a job well done. See u again soon. RICK
"THE CRAPPER WAS LITERALLY FULL OF CRAP!!"
06/11/15 plattapus texas hillcountry
This was, by far, THE most disgusting place we've ever stayed. We arrived about midnight after driving from Houston so we were tired. We were given a key to a room and schlepped all our stuff upstairs. I always inspect rooms and went into the bathroom and turned on the light. What I saw was shocking! The toilet was full of crap and I mean FULL!! We called down for the manager to come and look. After making excuses he gave us another room. There were no more king beds so we had to take a double bed room. The covers had black stains on them and the sheet of one bed has a pink stain on it. The shower ceiling was falling in and covered in mold. The only positive is that the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was disgusting. One of the serving tongs fell on the floor and the staff member picked it up and put it back in the tray! Gross!! Upon checking out, We spoke with Paige, the front desk person who was surly, rude, and complained about her job and her boss the entire time. She gave us all the personal details as to why the owner didn't put money back into the hotel to fix it up and what a you-know-what he is. She then states she was about to quit. At first she offered a partial refund which I said wasn't good enough. After showing her our photo of the toilet she gave us a full refund. The manager, Mr. Patel, after hearing about our issues, took the cowardly way out and didn't bother to come in to the motel to speak to us. Instead he had Paige handle it for him. Don't stay here and if you do, make sure you're up to date on your tetanus shots!!
"wondrful service"
05/29/15 Patricia J
the representative by the name of Paige Grimmett was very helpful and knowledgeable she explained the rates and just was friendly. She has an awesome personality.I would recommend this hotel to everyone. She makes your stay worthwhile.
"Quality stay for quality price"
05/25/15 Jason W
Staff was very helpful. I booked a smoking room by mistake, and on a holiday weekend they were nice enough to move things around to put us in a non-smoking room. Clean room. AC worked great! Typical cont. breakfast. Firm mattress which is a pro if you like firm, but a con if not. Great location. Pool looked clean but didn't get to swim
"It was average but it served us well."
05/24/15 bigtowncountry Bakersfield, California
The hotel needs updating and cosmetic attention (peeling paint on walls, ceiling had a few cracks but never leaked). The location was perfect. It was close to most attractions and restaurants, which was great. The staff member, Paige G, was extremely helpful! She was very friendly and really made the difference for my rating of this location. If you have any problems deal with her ONLY! I promise you will know why if you ever have to deal with the male staffers.The complimentary breakfast was good. They served sausage, waffles, toast, bagels, scrambled eggs, biscuits w country gravy, yogurt, oatmeal, cold cereals, muffins, danishes, fruits (apples and bananas), juices, coffee. The free wifi was in and out but AT&T had been having problems presumably from the storm. Overall good for the price. Would be great for a business trip.
"nice guest services and good breakfast"
05/14/15 LakeQueen2014 Jacksonville, Arkansas
the lady at the front desk Paige is very helpful and made us feel at home. We live on the lake and after all these storms we had in the last week. The water got in our house and we had to stay in a motel. Quality Inn was a nice place to stay for the money. They have a very nice breakfast. They have waffles, sausage and biscuits and gravey. Really delicious. I would recommend Quality inn to my friends.
"Good value hotel with satellite tv"
05/13/15 waterdance Ann Arbor
This is a 4 star for a value hotel. 60 got me a king bed, fridge, microwave, satellite tv, and relatively comfy hotel. Beats motel 6 and other value and budget hotel. Some carpet stains and sofa stains. Outside doors are kind of scarred and patched up. Would stay here again. Satellite tv a plus. It is near the lake. Rooms are spacious.
"neverjudgethebookbyitscover"
05/07/15 Paige G Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
Like the old saying never judge the book by it's cover. Quality Inn needs a few coats of paint on the outside like the doors and in the breakfast area and in a couple of the rooms. The staff there is very friendly and helpful. The beds are comfortable even though they are nothing like mine at home. There are a few people that were staying in some of the room that like to visit with everyone out their door but it wasn't to bad just turned tv up and I couldn't hear them any more. They are also pet friendly and treat your pet like they are part of the family as well. That makes me feel good because my pet is like my child. I will stay at Quality Inn where ever I am. Thanks again to the staff for being so kind and making us feel at home.
"Paige Grimmell Guest services"
05/03/15 brockforness
Paige at the front desk was very helpful,polite & friendly. She made us feel right at home. Therefore,the next time we are in Hot Springs, we will definitely stay at the Quality Inn & Suites on Central Avenue.