All hotels in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States of America
4319 Central Avenue, Hot Springs, AR, 71913, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

• Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"Close to Magic Springs"
Very satisfied with the location and cleanliness of our room. The bed and bedding was comfortable. The room was updated and was nicely decorated. The service was great with very friendly and informative employees. I enjoyed the HOT breakfast every morning, with good fresh food. I must say it was nice to have ahoy breakfast every morning. The ladies that cleaned our room were very friendly and did a great job. Even changed out our bedding along after one night stay. Would definatly stay again.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
Julie Mooney
"Boxing Tournament"
We stayed for three nights and enjoyed getting back to hotel each night. Convenient shopping and dining, only 8 minutes from the downtown district.
3 night trip Jun 18, 2014
Ray
"No issues whatsoever, great experience"
I will stay here again for sure. Friendly and helpful staff, clean room and great location!
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Todd
"Frustrating"
Stayed in this hotel 1 night. From the original check in until check out I had to have 4 new sets of keys. Each set would open the door only once and then junk. After settling in I found that there was "No Toilet Paper". Another trip to the service desk. In short this hotel is a $40 hotel for $107 a night. Not recommended!
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"Alright for the Price"
This room was ok. It was in a great location, not far from everything we wanted to do. It was pretty clean and the service was great. The ice machine did not work though. Overall this was a good deal for a family weekend trip.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
Emily
"communication is important"
The curtain fell and the room had an unusual smell. There were also bugs in the room flying around.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
The hotel was close to everything. Really great location. Service was great! Some of the furniture was kinda on the older side. But would stay again.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
Sharica
Overall stay was good! But the bed mattress was top hard didn't sleep well at all! And the water temp kept changing from hot to cold。。
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2014
Anthony
"Good central location"
Room was comfortable location is great we enjoyed our visit.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"room was not up to par"
When we got there the lights were on in our room and the door was open. I went in and the desk was pushed out in room and the toilet was dirty and there was a plastic bag on counter with a receipt in it. The bed had been sat on by someone who looked like they were using the phone. Everything else was alright. We went back up to front desk and the gentleman put us in another room. It was loud outside and everyone was smoking out our door. Did not feel comfortable there. Sorry
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
David K
"close to Oaklawn Race Track"
Very comfortable and clean room.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Would definately recommend staying here!"
We arrived at 11:00 pm and still received a pleasant welcome from the front desk clerk. Room 269 was very clean and nice. The only problem we had was the refrigerator in the room made a ticking noise, but that was easily taken care of by unplugging it. The hotel was in a great location. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
Maria
It was a standard hotel room. It was not a 4 star hotel but, didn't pay for one. It was for the money, a nice place. Bed comfortable, but pillows were dwarf size.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Won't stay here again."
I was very disappointed in my stay here. The location was great. The heater was extremely loud, was fixed by our 2nd night. Items left in mini-fridge by previous occupants. Showerhead was too short for me (I'm 5'9") so I had to scrunch down to get under it. Toilet stopped up our 2nd night, we were offered to change rooms to other side of property or upstairs. Was not a feasible option as it was after 10 pm and the kids were already asleep. Husband and kids were not comfortable on beds, daughter actually slept on the floor our second night. For what we paid for this room I was really disappointed.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2014
Carolyn
"close to attraction down town Hot Springs"
loved it, many eating places to choose from, things for kids to do loved the lazer tag, go karts. Duck ride was great, Hamilton House is was beautiful. National Park is a must see, digging for crystal is a must also- great family fun at the Coleman mine's. Enjoyed the Bath House's and gift shops down town with the Hot Springs water running down and the steam coming off, to hot to touch. Did get to bring a gallon home with me for the minerals spirit, suppose be good healing. We had great time and will be back.
3 night family trip Mar 8, 2014
"Doubtful that I will stay here again"
The staff was indifferently friendly. The room was dark, but it was pretty clean. The couch was questionable. A problem was that the bed was not very comfortable. It wasn't a deal breaker, but not something I would recommend for anyone with back problems. My main problem was the noise. It may have been limited to this weekend due to there being a lot going on in town, but regardless I didn't get much sleep.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Summer
"Good Location"
Nice location. Great Breakfast & good staff.
3 night trip Feb 19, 2014
"Not that bad"
A group of family and friends stayed here opening weekend of the horse races. We chose this hotel as it was in the mediocre price range. It didn't have a high rating but we noticed that there was new management/ownership. We also noticed that the current reviews were looking better. We didn't have any problems during our stay. I know they are in the process of redecorating so I can't fault them for the few things we did notice. Out of the 4 rooms we had only one had a fridge and the chair to the desk in our room was broken and could not be sat in. Otherwise everything else in the room was great. The staff that we encountered in the front office were super helpful and friendly. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2014
Robin
"High School X Country stay"
Arrived at 0100 on the 19th. Air did not work. Due to time of night, we decided to stay and not move. While walking to the restroom, I found a Large spider crawling across the floor. I can send a photo if you like. Was told by clerk that manager would call. No call as of yet.. We have to go back to Hot Springs for the State Finals on the 9th but I do not think our stay will be there.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Great Stay!!!"
This was a wonderful place to stay. I have no complaints about anything. Room was very clean an orderly. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Room was really nice but bed was uncomfortable"
Would have rated a 5 if bed was more comfortable and if pool would have been cleaner. Other than that it was great
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
It was a nice stay, the bathroom was dirty, I cleaned it prior to using it. The breakfast was great, over all it was a good stay.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
Chance
"Great Stay for Pay"
We loved it!!!! Will definitely stay here again, with two young children just wish the room was a tad bigger, it was clean and all the amenities were included. Service was excellent, breakfast was great loved the waffles, kids enjoyed the pool. Beds were comfy!!!!!!! No complaints!!!!
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Guest
"This is NOT a good place to stay!"
Front desk had nobody present for 15 minutes at about noon. Could have stolen things under the counter. Room carpets stained badly and the ceiling spackling in several places was falling down and evidence of water damage in past. Bed mattress was "OK". Shower/bath round handles were VERY loose! Please take time to put a screwdriver in the small hole and tighten 1/6 turn. Takes every bit of 1 minute at most. Noise of running noise in the wall but was intermittent and likely from our room being at the end of a long "run" water line and exposed to pressure changes from other rooms showers and such. The breakfast buffet was attended by MANY people, perhaps 2-3 large families at same time? Anyway, too many people taking 5-6 boiled eggs, 2-3 donuts and several muffins on 2-3 plates and then each other family member doing the SAME thing, thus wiping out the food bar!! Obviously some families of 4-6 members were "stocking up" on food for the rest of the trip and depriving other room renters from breakfast food. And, where was the hotel attendant at the front desk? Not to be seen or was saying NOTHING. A simple sign posted should say "take ONLY what you eat HERE in the breakfast area".. Simple enough, right? And, over the 4th of July weekend, many people "roaming" the parking lot at midnight and later. Assume no security force? Final word : SKIP this place. A bad example of what I expect Quality Inn would hate to see and hear. TV in breakfast buffet area was SO LOUD, couldn't think!
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Concerned
"great staff on second shift"
I was very disappointed. Hotel not as it appears in photo. Dayshift staff not friendly. Bobbi on second shift very nice and helpful. She deserves a pay raise. I did not feel safe in hotel during the night. I was on ground floor, went to my car and looked up and people on second floor were hanging over balcony over my head and car. The door to the room would not close completely so I could not use the deadbolt. Also at night I could see light all the way around the door because the door would not close. No refrigerator or micro. The sink in the room was approximately 3 ft away from the bed and open to the room. No privacy. No place in shower/toilet area to lay clothes to put on after shower. Had to lay clothes on towel on toilet. The room was clean and had clean towels but not enough towels. I will not stay here again.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Decent Hotel"
The hotel was nice and clean but not the beds were a bit hard.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Dana
"beds are not good"
I took my girls out for the night thinking i would lay out by the pool for some sun ... no chairs to lay in :( .. pool was not clean at all.. The beds were broken and HARD if you have a bad back don't stay here.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
Tina
It was just fine!
1 night business trip May 24, 2013
Charlene
"Conveniently located"
It was an okay stay. The room was really not worth what I paid for it, but it was okay for the last minute trip...
1 night romance trip May 11, 2013
LaKesha M.
Well the room was suppose to come with a Coffee Maker, Microwave, and a Refrigerator and it was not in the room. When I went to the front desk to ask can the items be brought to my room, I was told I could get the coffee maker but the microwave and refrigerator were only in there suits. So I showed the clerk my receipt and it clearly stated that the room would have all of the amenities. So I was told that management would bring me the refrigerator and microwave on Saturday. Well guess what I never received the items. Other than that little mix up it was and ok stay. The breakfast made up for it. Hot waffles, boiled eggs, oatmeal , bagels, muffins, cinnamon rolls, biscuits, gravy, sausages, apples, oranges, bananas, cereal, oj, coffee.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2013
Ms. T
Good stay and the staff was extremely courteous and helpful
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2013
Bette

"Over priced."
This place is over priced for the Quality and cleanliness of the common areas and the room. Ice machines on premises don't work.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014

3 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Juan
MX

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

"$50 quality - won't be back"
02/04/16 MelissaS s Russellville, Arkansas
The management is very rude and way overpriced! I reserved 3 rooms online for my family to attend the Christmas special downtown. When I arrived I realized I had made an error and had made the reservations for the night before our arrival :( The young lady at the front desk looked and assured me I would not be charged as they had vacancies the night before so they did not lose any business/money. What a relief that was! And I was very appreciative and was willing to overlook the poor quality of the hotel. So we went ahead and stayed the night there. Well low and behold they did charge me for the 3 rooms!! so I was charged $360 for the error on top of the $360 for the night that we did stay!! This is not good business!! I will not be back!! The Manager was very rude and had no compassion whatsoever!! Greed!!! The hotel was nasty, the odor was terrible!! The maid/maintenance personnel were very noisy all night, but we did not complain because we thought they did us a favor so we were going to let it slide.
"Working hard to make it better"
01/12/16 LGenes New London, Texas
We stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites for 5 nights while on a trip for a family funeral. Check in was easy, Vishal Patel offered us a chance to look at our room before moving into the room, and even offered us a 1st level room instead of an upper level. The room was large and spacious, clean, and included a microwave and mini-fridge. It was cold weather while we were there, but the heating unit kept us nice and toasty. We had stayed here a few years ago, and I can say they have been working hard to make improvements. We had no problems during our stay, except the fridge needed defrosting and the dead bold was difficult to lock. The complementary breakfast was plentiful and included a good variety of choices, including fresh fruit, muffins, buscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, and several dry cereals. The dining area was roomy, comfortable and clean. During check out, which went quickly and smoothly, Bobbie was a friendly, smiling breath of fresh air. We enjoyed our stay, the staff was very nice and accommodating, the price was good, and we will return. Thank you Bobbie and Vishal, keep up the good work!
"I really was comfortable here...but they need to elevate the sign..."
10/08/15 CBrandt77 Vero Beach, Florida
I paid about $65/night with a AAA discount. Located a few miles south of the historic area on the main drag. Numerous restaurants close by. Room was large and spotless with an extremely comfortable bed. Excellent continental breakfast included: biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, toast, cereal, juice, etc. Wifi worked perfectly. Very friendly and efficient staff. Room had a fridge. Really lived up to the name of "quality." One thing, though: their sign is completely obscured by a tree if you're heading south. Either the sign needs to be raised, or the tree needs to be cut down, because you will miss it...
"Cockroaches!!!"
09/16/15 becky m
Came here late at night to rest our heads after a long drive and got to the bathroom and there is a huge cockroach!!!! We had only brought in one suitcase and my daughter was holding her blanket and we high tailed it out of there!!! Went directly to the front desk guy and he was super told us we would get a refund and that he was very sorry that happened and understood why we were leaving. Well that was easy or so we thought....until we checked our bank account and they still charged us for staying the night which we spent less than 10 minutes in the room! We will be pursuing a refund!
"Horrible"
07/22/15 Katie B
The woman checking us in was absolutely wonderful and even got us in before check in time, we were pleased. When returning to the hotel to go to our rooms after later in the evening, a male staff member was using a key card to get into one of our rooms! We stopped him and he said there was a double book on the room. In the meantime while that was being talked about one of our bathroom ceilings was leaking into the bathtub!!!!! In one of our other rooms the air didn't work, and all of our rooms smelled like smoke!! We did get our money back thank goodness!
"family trip"
07/07/15 eddie t Greenbrier, Arkansas
average clean hotel with free breakfast, older hotel with good location and easy access to places in the city. beds and furniture and room décor could use some updating. television, microwave and refrigerator all worked good
"Home away from home"
06/27/15 Jayson o Cherokee Village, Arkansas
Excellent customer service. Great and convenient location with plenty of quality Q's. Unfortunately the employees were working in extremely hot conditions on the account of no air conditioning in front office. Fortunately all employees from desk manager to housekeeping were able to keep their attitudes and customer service cool. Absolutely loved the quality of free USA today free paper. Shower had plenty of hot water and the water pressure was great throughout entire shower. The room and location was so quiet that the refrigerator needed to be unplugged to obtain the true and full effect of QUALITY sleep.
"Owner/ operator"
06/19/15 rhock1184
I don't do this often however, I wanted to say how delighted I was to be treated so nicely by the staff member at this hotel. The staff members name is Paige Grimmett. She was really busy and yet still wasn't mean and nasty to me or even short with me. I was having a terrible morning and she just brightened my day. Every employer would love to have a employee like her. Thanks again Paige for a job well done. See u again soon. RICK
"THE CRAPPER WAS LITERALLY FULL OF CRAP!!"
06/11/15 plattapus texas hillcountry
This was, by far, THE most disgusting place we've ever stayed. We arrived about midnight after driving from Houston so we were tired. We were given a key to a room and schlepped all our stuff upstairs. I always inspect rooms and went into the bathroom and turned on the light. What I saw was shocking! The toilet was full of crap and I mean FULL!! We called down for the manager to come and look. After making excuses he gave us another room. There were no more king beds so we had to take a double bed room. The covers had black stains on them and the sheet of one bed has a pink stain on it. The shower ceiling was falling in and covered in mold. The only positive is that the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was disgusting. One of the serving tongs fell on the floor and the staff member picked it up and put it back in the tray! Gross!! Upon checking out, We spoke with Paige, the front desk person who was surly, rude, and complained about her job and her boss the entire time. She gave us all the personal details as to why the owner didn't put money back into the hotel to fix it up and what a you-know-what he is. She then states she was about to quit. At first she offered a partial refund which I said wasn't good enough. After showing her our photo of the toilet she gave us a full refund. The manager, Mr. Patel, after hearing about our issues, took the cowardly way out and didn't bother to come in to the motel to speak to us. Instead he had Paige handle it for him. Don't stay here and if you do, make sure you're up to date on your tetanus shots!!
"wondrful service"
05/29/15 Patricia J
the representative by the name of Paige Grimmett was very helpful and knowledgeable she explained the rates and just was friendly. She has an awesome personality.I would recommend this hotel to everyone. She makes your stay worthwhile.