All hotels in Santa Rosa, California, United States of America
101 Fountain Grove Pkwy, Santa Rosa, CA, 95403, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"nice hotel for a one night random stay"
people at the front were super friendly and let me know about a wine tasting happy hour they hold in the hotel restaurant. There's nothing immediately close to the hotel, walking distance at least. It is right off the freeway which is nice if you are passing thru. Room was a decent size and the beds were comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"Customer service you won't forget!"
I've stayed in many 4 and 5 star hotels over the years. From the Waldorf Astoria to the Fairfield Plaza. Customer service is insane, here. In a good way. These folks will bend over backwards for you and then thank you for the opportunity. I wish I could remember everyone's name, but Lisa was a real gem! I was stunned by the level of professionalism. Management is doing something right at this Hotel!
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Close to freeway -easy on easy off"
Hotel was fine the pool and spa were being renovated at the time of our visit which we were unaware of but we booked through Expedia so that was probably why we weren't informed.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Nice hotel!"
This hotel was great. Comfortable beds, accommodating staff, nice restaurant and bar. Very conveniently located. Second year staying for business and will be back. Kuerigs in every room and fruit infused water and coffee in lobby. Pool is under renovation but you can use the country club pool 1 mile away. Work out room had a few out of order machines and is very small.
4 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
we choose to stay at Fountaingrove instead of staying in San Francisco when necessary.
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
"UNHAPPY"
worst night of sleep my wife and I have ever had! The bed was not comfortable.No screen on window,and room was not appointed according to the price.Staff was very friendly, but would not recommend this stay to anyone I like. We won't stay here again. Way over priced for the discomfort we had ,,our bed.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Fountain Grove"
It is a very pleasant, relaxing atmosphere and the staff are always cheery and helpful. One of the best places to enjoy a break.
3 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
DAVID
"Santa Rosa Business Trip April 2015"
Staff was very accomomdating with my wifes need for a non-pet room. Offered a hyporallegenic clean room which really pleased my wife. I would absolutely stay there again.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"So So at the Fountaingrove"
The staff was extremely helpful and considerate. The room was nice and clean. However this hotel had the absolute worse exercise room I have ever seen. Also the pool was under construction so there was no place to sit outside. The hotel is conveniently located and we were able to go to wineries and travel around Santa Rosa with ease.
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Rudolph
"My Get Away Gift from Mom"
Very Relaxing.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Wells Fargo Center"
We were looking for an overnight stay near the Wells Fargo Center for the Arts (late night concert), this is the right place. Excellent customer service from check in, in the lounge, in the restaurant and the next day when checking out. Will easily stay here again.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Ray
"Clean, comfortable and enjoyable!"
This was my second stay at the Fountain Grove in the last 3 years. Several family members also stayed this time and we all enjoyed it. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The bartenders were amazing in the cozy bar. The morning coffee station by the registration area was appreciated and we loved the K-cup coffee. The staff is friendly, helpful and sincere in their efforts to make your stay positive.
3 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Ginger
"Comfortable Hotel"
Good value for money. Comfortable bed, very nice room, close to freeway, attentive staff.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
ABC
Great Hotel. We've stayed before and will stay again. Only thing that wasn't perfect is no decaf coffee...We like the Keurig machines, just prefer a cup of decaf in the afternoon...
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
"very good experience"
Helpful customer service. Clean and pretty rooms. No complaints.
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
"Nice quiet hotel near 101"
The hotel was a little closer to the freeway than I expected, but we stayed on the first floor and thanks to the pretty hedge around the building, it was very quiet. Great breakfast -- eggs Florentine was my choice.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Xen
"best night in santa rosa"
What a great place pity we were only staying one night. Ate at the resturant really good food thoroughly enjoyed the stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
keith
"Ok..."
It's a nice place. I wouldn't stay there again. It just wasn't comfortable and there are different colors everywhere.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Ellie
"not happy"
We were actually really not pleased with the hotel. The main reason for choosing this location was the pool and spa outside which when we arrived was being "renovated". We had loud children screaming above us early in the morning and the maid service starting to clean and knock on doors at 9 am. The room window opened up to the parking lot and the room decor was really in bad shape with frayed edges, etc. I almost asked for some sort of a refund, overall pretty bad experience.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Carolina
"convenient location"
wonderful beds. big rooms. nicely kept up. friendly staff
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
ansley
"If you're on the go."
Nice. It's right by the freeway.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Clara
"Good place to stay"
I love this hotel. So much to do in the area, everything is even close enough to take a cab if you don't want to drive. Resturant on site is good. When we got there the pool was being serviced so it was out of order, however the hotel had it set up to use one at a really nice facility close by.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Good night stay in Santa Rosa"
The hotel exterior didn't look like much but the room was recently renovated and the buildings were clean and the staff was friendly.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"This is a great facility."
Traveling up the California coast. The stay was absolutely wonderful, looking forward to the next stay.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2015
"Good deal"
Good price, location, and service. Will stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
cindy
It was a wonderful stay at the Hotel I enjoyed my time there. Service and the room was excellent. Would definitely stay there again on my next trip to Santa Rosa.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2015
"Chose a room for ultimate quietness."
It's better to get a room on the top floor in the back and at the end of the hallway. There was much disturbance of noise in the middle of the hallway on the first floor. You could hear people walking down the hallway and from the floor above you, and hear doors opening and closing. I found my sleep disturbed early in the morning and was unable to get enough sleep. The noise disturbance is my only issue. Overall I found the service, accommodation, cleanliness, location and attractiveness of the hotel very good.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Good experience. Did not see any bellman though. The staff was professional and very helpful and pleasant
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Overnight stay"
It was only an overnight stay but everything was as I'd hoped & expected it would be. We had a lovely dinner in the restaurant Equus.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Shannon
"Perfect location for family visit..."
Quiet and comfortable...
3 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Met my expectations. Stayed one night with husband and two kids. Excellent bathroom. Beds too soft. Room clean and well organized. Staff pleasant and efficient enough.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"I love this place!"
I love this place. I've been twice and enjoyed both times. It seems nicer than the others standard hotels in its price range.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Joy
"Short trip to Wine Country"
My daughter did a 1 night trip to the wine country over Thanksgiving holiday. I wanted separate beds with something that afforded some privacy for each of us.This hotel offered a separate bedroom with small living room with sleeper love seat in addition to being a great location for walking Calistoga and touring the area. The room was really nice, had a little patio attached-would be really great for a longer stay in warm weather. Everything was fine EXCEPT for the "sleeper" sofa. ABSOLUTELY terrible-mattress was old and totally flat with sagging springs underneath. Fortunately, I took the sleeper and had a margarita with dinner so I made it through the night. I would definitely stay there again if the "sleeper" was updated. If you go be sure to tour "Castilla de Amarosa" down the road- best part of the trip.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Sandra
"Relaxing Stay"
Very Relaxing and wonderful staff and service
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"One night stay for a conference"
I arrived late for a one-night stay and left early in the morning. My short time at the hotel was pleasant and comfortable. Any cons, are entirely minor.
"Santa Rosa"
The spa is not open in winter months which was disappointing. The place is dog friendly which is a plus.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
"Excellent Service, rooms a little small for two."
Excellent helpful staff, clean, nicely located to downtown Santa Rosa or Healdsburg. Only issue was rooms were a little small.
4 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Stefan
"Last minute stay....."
Overnight stay, visiting friends. Hotel quiet, convient, and comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
Frances
"Are You Kidding Me?"
Are you kidding me? These folks are awesome. Keurig in the room! I thought to myself when I had to spend the night in a hotel: "How am I going to deal with a few mornings away from my Keuring?" But IN THE ROOM, was a Keuring with Tully's French Roast and some Breakfast Blend Tea. I thought I died and went to heaven. The front desk staff, each and every one of them, were like concierges from the top hotels I've stayed at in Chicago and New York. They knew the local winery staff and had inside information on tastings, food pairings, and the like. If you had a problem or needed something, their problems were your problems. And their restaurant, Equis, must be among the finest in the SF Bay Area. The room, bed, accommodations, etc. = very comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Best value in Sonoma"
Very good hotel. Excellent location
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"One of the better hotels in Santa Rosa"
Always our favorite hotel when visiting Santa Rosa.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Shockingly very unclean with Awful management!!!"
Very dirty room with ALL the glassware absolutely filthy for such a highly starred hotel. Awoke at 3am due to Unidentifiable insects crawling out of the pillow onto my face causing my discovery of more all over! Eww! What made it even worse was Lauren,the (supposed) manager, did not ask anything about the situation and offered to do Nothing even though I provided her with 1 of the bugs, had to leave hours earlier as they couldn't even offer me another room, and therefore I even had to miss my early morning Dr.appointment which was my whole reason for needing to stay in Santa Rosa!! I was informed an "investigation with pest control" had & would be launched as I inquired about what they were going to do in regards to my horrible experience. Yet when I asked if I could get back the odd bug I had supplied them with for evidence, I was told they had thrown it out!?!? Seriously?? The ONLY evidence for an investigation?? What a crock!! You have now been warned!
1 night trip Jan 20, 2015
Sheila
Nice hotel that exceeded my expectations given the price point. The pool and spa was closed for renovations so hopefully that will also be a nice addition.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Fun getaway with sisters"
Lovely room and hotel. I stayed several years ago for a valentine get away with my husband. This visit was to attend a performance at the Wells Fargo Center with my sisters. Great location!
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Ann
"would stay again"
would stay there again
3 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
christopher
"Convenient"
Ground floor room. We could hear all activity in the hall. Woken up several times by people talking while walking down the hall.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great Staff"
Comfortable and centrally located to enjoy the Northern CA.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Pool closed."
We booked this room for relatives to stay over Christmas. An additional reason we picked this hotel was the pool. Unfortunately, the pool was closed for maintenance. I think we should have been told it was closed (nothing was on their website either). We would have chosen another hotel had we known it was closed. Don't bother with the breakfast buffet. It is nothing special. The limited breakfast menu is better. Rooms are very good size, and location is wonderful if you are going winetasting.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"convenient and quiet"
This hotel was a delight to stay at for two nights. Our check in was so easy and the room was warm and inviting on a cold night. The staff treated us as though we were regulars, even tho we had never stayed there before.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
good, bedding was clean and comfortable room was quiet
Other trip Dec 30, 2014