All hotels in Santa Rosa, California, United States of America
101 Fountain Grove Pkwy, Santa Rosa, CA, 95403, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Quick stopover"
We just stayed one night on our way through wine country but it was very comfortable and the staff was friendly.
Other trip May 29, 2015
Maggie
"Best hotel on our vacation"
This could not have been any nicer. It was at the end of our vacation and was by far the best place we stayed. It was close to downtown and good restaurants, very comfortable, and the staff was extremely helpful, especially when we called them (multtiple times) from the road asking for restaurant recommendations. Would DEFINITELY stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Judith
"Enjoyable stay"
Great stay. I will come back here any time
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Alexander
"Solid stay"
Was not bad but was expecting more. Our bathroom toilet was leaking. That was not fun, but they did come and fix it and the ac in the room did not work properly. It had an old thermostat that didn't work properly. Pictures display this place like it's on its own Vineyard too which was not the case. Our room was on the first floor and actually Was actually looking out on the parking lot which was a little weird. Otherwise was great. Great hotel staff too.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
stayed here since it is in a safe location. room was clean & comfortable.
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
"Staying here longer next time!"
The Concierge, Chris, made our trip! He was charming, attentive, and made us feel special. He was very helpful in scheduling a wine tasting for us at Paradise Winery, gave us directions on how to get there, since we had decided we wanted to walk, and was genuinely interested in hearing about our experience when we checked out the next day.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Aggravating noise"
The room was noisy. There was a constant hum that was very aggravating! We had room service twice. The staff who delivered were very nice. The food was not good.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Ernie
"Fantastic Hotel!"
I unexpectedly had to stay in town for work. I booked the hotel on Expedia and the entire process was painless. The hotel staff were friendly, the rooms were gorgeous and the pillows were amazing. This is now one of my favorite places I have stayed at!
Other trip May 22, 2015
kcab
"Be careful which room you book."
Whatever you do, don't book a room that has adjoining doors to another room (unless you know the person in that room). The adjoining doors are so thin you can hear EVERYTHING in the next room, which means they can hear you. The hotel was sold out, so they couldn't change my room. So I actually left the hotel because I felt no privacy. ON a positive note, The staff could not be any nicer or accommodating. It's in a great location too.
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"The right place at the right time!"
Our one night visit to the Fountaingrove Inn hotel turned into a 3 day visit as my husband had a medical emergency. Luckily, the hotel is less than a block from the Kaiser Permanente Hospital which provided great care. Despite the situation, I was able to enjoy the hotel and the facilities. The staff were very helpful. After a day at the hospital, the hotel provided a peaceful oasis, and with the restaurant on site, I was able to enjoy a delicious meal each evening before retiring.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Aileen
"First week of May in Santa Rosa"
Our stay at Fountaingrove Inn was very pleasant. As we were tired from a day of travel we ordered room service. It came to our room quickly. It was great to eat tasty food and relax in our room. Our stay was for the first week in May and had great weather. The room was clean and fresh every day. We ate in the restaurant there and found it had good food and good service.
6 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
"Convenient"
We stayed for just one night as we were on our way to our next destination and this hotel was conveniently located. It is also pet friendly which is a plus. The check in and room location were pleasant and satisfactory. I found the room to be a bit outdated but clean, however the windows did not have screens on them and the fan was not sufficient in keeping the room comfortable. Also, be aware of room service fees. My husband is a very generous tipper and did not notice the hotel had already tacked on a 18% tip along with a delivery fee - be very aware of this when your room service comes and the delivery boy stands tall for more tip... The hotel had a tasting in the restaurant/bar that evening and our dog was allowed to join us so we indulged. This seems to be a very popular spot among the locals so be prepared to make new friends and drink slowly.
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Helen
"our stay"
Was great .however bed was a little uncomfortable.
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
"Not happy with Fountain Grove"
We arrived at 2:45pm to check in and they made us wait until 3pm to check in because "the rooms weren't ready". Some other people showed up 5 minutes after U.S. And they were helped and given their room, we then had to wait in line again, very poor! The pool and spa were under renovation, which was not told to us on the website or when we checked in, only found out because we went looking to use it! Big time fail, had we known that, we would have stayed elsewhere. Hotel is older but in good shape. Soft beds, small rooms but worked for us. We've stayed at other hotels in the area before and they were much nicer and kid friendly than the Fountain Grove. We will not stay here again!
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Monica
"Nice hotel with great service"
My girlfriend and I stayed for 2 nights while we were visiting Northern California. The room was clean, the staff friendly, and overall we enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"Beautiful hotel"
Awesome Hotel. Very nice and clean and the staff we're excellent. Restaurant was amazing
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"Smoke filled room"
We were given a smokey smelling room. I understand that this may happen sometimes, but I was disappointed that they staff took so long to resolve the problem, at least 25 minutes. We were tired and wanting to get settled in so bad. Also, they said they would said the engineer up, without explaining why, which made us feel like they just didn't believe us. After waiting for some time he came up and said "yes it smells horribly like smoke". After a long inconvenience we were finally given a clean room with no apologies....
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"No service hotel"
snippy clerk. No one to help with luggage, could not find our room due to poor directions by snippy clerk, no hairdryer in room, coffee pot in room did not work, no elevator to get to second floor where our room was and all this for 250,00 a night. Only bright spot was server in lounge
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Judi
"Fine hotel"
I picked this hotel out of necessity- not much else was available the weekend I needed to visit Santa Rosa. It was a nice hotel. Pet friendly, which was great! I have food allergies and need to bring my own food, and there was NO microwave in the hotel for guests to use. Anywhere. That was not good. My husband had to take my food to the nearest gas station to heat up my food. The pool was out of order when we went, but they did send us to the country club nearby. That was a nice accommodation. The staff was friendly, the room was clean.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Santa rosa visit"
Service was fine. Food/Room service was good. Room had odd layout. Pool/jacuzzi was closed which was disappointing. Restaurant breakfast was good. Room needs window screens so you can comfortably open windows.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Gina
Very nice hotel. Close to everything. Room was complete with in room k - cup french roast coffee. Very clean!
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Getting less than you pay for!"
one of the main reasons we chose this hotel was the price for how nice it looked! We wanted to be able to relax and enjoy the pool and hot tub but we were not informed, until we called the front desk from our room to ask if towels were available at the pool, that the pool and hot tub were closed for renovation! The hotel restaurant was a bust too! Although the food was very good the service was not so much! Took 20 minutes to get us a beer and cocktail and we were the only customers in the restaurant! No water while we waited either! The staff seemed to know we were getting impatient and instead of approaching us and ask what we may be wanting they just avoided us entirely! Would not stay there again or recommend it to anyone!
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"nice hotel for a one night random stay"
people at the front were super friendly and let me know about a wine tasting happy hour they hold in the hotel restaurant. There's nothing immediately close to the hotel, walking distance at least. It is right off the freeway which is nice if you are passing thru. Room was a decent size and the beds were comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"Customer service you won't forget!"
I've stayed in many 4 and 5 star hotels over the years. From the Waldorf Astoria to the Fairfield Plaza. Customer service is insane, here. In a good way. These folks will bend over backwards for you and then thank you for the opportunity. I wish I could remember everyone's name, but Lisa was a real gem! I was stunned by the level of professionalism. Management is doing something right at this Hotel!
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Close to freeway -easy on easy off"
Hotel was fine the pool and spa were being renovated at the time of our visit which we were unaware of but we booked through Expedia so that was probably why we weren't informed.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Nice hotel!"
This hotel was great. Comfortable beds, accommodating staff, nice restaurant and bar. Very conveniently located. Second year staying for business and will be back. Kuerigs in every room and fruit infused water and coffee in lobby. Pool is under renovation but you can use the country club pool 1 mile away. Work out room had a few out of order machines and is very small.
4 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
we choose to stay at Fountaingrove instead of staying in San Francisco when necessary.
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
"UNHAPPY"
worst night of sleep my wife and I have ever had! The bed was not comfortable.No screen on window,and room was not appointed according to the price.Staff was very friendly, but would not recommend this stay to anyone I like. We won't stay here again. Way over priced for the discomfort we had ,,our bed.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Fountain Grove"
It is a very pleasant, relaxing atmosphere and the staff are always cheery and helpful. One of the best places to enjoy a break.
3 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
DAVID
"Santa Rosa Business Trip April 2015"
Staff was very accomomdating with my wifes need for a non-pet room. Offered a hyporallegenic clean room which really pleased my wife. I would absolutely stay there again.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"So So at the Fountaingrove"
The staff was extremely helpful and considerate. The room was nice and clean. However this hotel had the absolute worse exercise room I have ever seen. Also the pool was under construction so there was no place to sit outside. The hotel is conveniently located and we were able to go to wineries and travel around Santa Rosa with ease.
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Rudolph
"My Get Away Gift from Mom"
Very Relaxing.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Wells Fargo Center"
We were looking for an overnight stay near the Wells Fargo Center for the Arts (late night concert), this is the right place. Excellent customer service from check in, in the lounge, in the restaurant and the next day when checking out. Will easily stay here again.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Ray
"Clean, comfortable and enjoyable!"
This was my second stay at the Fountain Grove in the last 3 years. Several family members also stayed this time and we all enjoyed it. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The bartenders were amazing in the cozy bar. The morning coffee station by the registration area was appreciated and we loved the K-cup coffee. The staff is friendly, helpful and sincere in their efforts to make your stay positive.
3 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Ginger
"Comfortable Hotel"
Good value for money. Comfortable bed, very nice room, close to freeway, attentive staff.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
ABC
Great Hotel. We've stayed before and will stay again. Only thing that wasn't perfect is no decaf coffee...We like the Keurig machines, just prefer a cup of decaf in the afternoon...
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
"very good experience"
Helpful customer service. Clean and pretty rooms. No complaints.
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
"Nice quiet hotel near 101"
The hotel was a little closer to the freeway than I expected, but we stayed on the first floor and thanks to the pretty hedge around the building, it was very quiet. Great breakfast -- eggs Florentine was my choice.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Xen
"best night in santa rosa"
What a great place pity we were only staying one night. Ate at the resturant really good food thoroughly enjoyed the stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
keith
"Ok..."
It's a nice place. I wouldn't stay there again. It just wasn't comfortable and there are different colors everywhere.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Ellie
"not happy"
We were actually really not pleased with the hotel. The main reason for choosing this location was the pool and spa outside which when we arrived was being "renovated". We had loud children screaming above us early in the morning and the maid service starting to clean and knock on doors at 9 am. The room window opened up to the parking lot and the room decor was really in bad shape with frayed edges, etc. I almost asked for some sort of a refund, overall pretty bad experience.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Carolina
"convenient location"
wonderful beds. big rooms. nicely kept up. friendly staff
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
ansley
"If you're on the go."
Nice. It's right by the freeway.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Clara
"Good place to stay"
I love this hotel. So much to do in the area, everything is even close enough to take a cab if you don't want to drive. Resturant on site is good. When we got there the pool was being serviced so it was out of order, however the hotel had it set up to use one at a really nice facility close by.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Good night stay in Santa Rosa"
The hotel exterior didn't look like much but the room was recently renovated and the buildings were clean and the staff was friendly.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"This is a great facility."
Traveling up the California coast. The stay was absolutely wonderful, looking forward to the next stay.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2015
"Good deal"
Good price, location, and service. Will stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
cindy
It was a wonderful stay at the Hotel I enjoyed my time there. Service and the room was excellent. Would definitely stay there again on my next trip to Santa Rosa.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2015
"Chose a room for ultimate quietness."
It's better to get a room on the top floor in the back and at the end of the hallway. There was much disturbance of noise in the middle of the hallway on the first floor. You could hear people walking down the hallway and from the floor above you, and hear doors opening and closing. I found my sleep disturbed early in the morning and was unable to get enough sleep. The noise disturbance is my only issue. Overall I found the service, accommodation, cleanliness, location and attractiveness of the hotel very good.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Good experience. Did not see any bellman though. The staff was professional and very helpful and pleasant
Other trip Mar 7, 2015