All hotels in Santa Rosa, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here101 Fountain Grove Pkwy, Santa Rosa, CA, 95403, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

It was a wonderful stay at the Hotel I enjoyed my time there. Service and the room was excellent. Would definitely stay there again on my next trip to Santa Rosa.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2015
"Chose a room for ultimate quietness."
It's better to get a room on the top floor in the back and at the end of the hallway. There was much disturbance of noise in the middle of the hallway on the first floor. You could hear people walking down the hallway and from the floor above you, and hear doors opening and closing. I found my sleep disturbed early in the morning and was unable to get enough sleep. The noise disturbance is my only issue. Overall I found the service, accommodation, cleanliness, location and attractiveness of the hotel very good.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Good experience. Did not see any bellman though. The staff was professional and very helpful and pleasant
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Overnight stay"
It was only an overnight stay but everything was as I'd hoped & expected it would be. We had a lovely dinner in the restaurant Equus.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Shannon
"Perfect location for family visit..."
Quiet and comfortable...
3 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Met my expectations. Stayed one night with husband and two kids. Excellent bathroom. Beds too soft. Room clean and well organized. Staff pleasant and efficient enough.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"I love this place!"
I love this place. I've been twice and enjoyed both times. It seems nicer than the others standard hotels in its price range.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Joy
"Short trip to Wine Country"
My daughter did a 1 night trip to the wine country over Thanksgiving holiday. I wanted separate beds with something that afforded some privacy for each of us.This hotel offered a separate bedroom with small living room with sleeper love seat in addition to being a great location for walking Calistoga and touring the area. The room was really nice, had a little patio attached-would be really great for a longer stay in warm weather. Everything was fine EXCEPT for the "sleeper" sofa. ABSOLUTELY terrible-mattress was old and totally flat with sagging springs underneath. Fortunately, I took the sleeper and had a margarita with dinner so I made it through the night. I would definitely stay there again if the "sleeper" was updated. If you go be sure to tour "Castilla de Amarosa" down the road- best part of the trip.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Sandra
"Relaxing Stay"
Very Relaxing and wonderful staff and service
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"One night stay for a conference"
I arrived late for a one-night stay and left early in the morning. My short time at the hotel was pleasant and comfortable. Any cons, are entirely minor.
"Santa Rosa"
The spa is not open in winter months which was disappointing. The place is dog friendly which is a plus.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
"Excellent Service, rooms a little small for two."
Excellent helpful staff, clean, nicely located to downtown Santa Rosa or Healdsburg. Only issue was rooms were a little small.
4 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Stefan
"Last minute stay....."
Overnight stay, visiting friends. Hotel quiet, convient, and comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
Frances
"Are You Kidding Me?"
Are you kidding me? These folks are awesome. Keurig in the room! I thought to myself when I had to spend the night in a hotel: "How am I going to deal with a few mornings away from my Keuring?" But IN THE ROOM, was a Keuring with Tully's French Roast and some Breakfast Blend Tea. I thought I died and went to heaven. The front desk staff, each and every one of them, were like concierges from the top hotels I've stayed at in Chicago and New York. They knew the local winery staff and had inside information on tastings, food pairings, and the like. If you had a problem or needed something, their problems were your problems. And their restaurant, Equis, must be among the finest in the SF Bay Area. The room, bed, accommodations, etc. = very comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Best value in Sonoma"
Very good hotel. Excellent location
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"One of the better hotels in Santa Rosa"
Always our favorite hotel when visiting Santa Rosa.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Shockingly very unclean with Awful management!!!"
Very dirty room with ALL the glassware absolutely filthy for such a highly starred hotel. Awoke at 3am due to Unidentifiable insects crawling out of the pillow onto my face causing my discovery of more all over! Eww! What made it even worse was Lauren,the (supposed) manager, did not ask anything about the situation and offered to do Nothing even though I provided her with 1 of the bugs, had to leave hours earlier as they couldn't even offer me another room, and therefore I even had to miss my early morning Dr.appointment which was my whole reason for needing to stay in Santa Rosa!! I was informed an "investigation with pest control" had & would be launched as I inquired about what they were going to do in regards to my horrible experience. Yet when I asked if I could get back the odd bug I had supplied them with for evidence, I was told they had thrown it out!?!? Seriously?? The ONLY evidence for an investigation?? What a crock!! You have now been warned!
1 night trip Jan 20, 2015
Sheila
Nice hotel that exceeded my expectations given the price point. The pool and spa was closed for renovations so hopefully that will also be a nice addition.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Fun getaway with sisters"
Lovely room and hotel. I stayed several years ago for a valentine get away with my husband. This visit was to attend a performance at the Wells Fargo Center with my sisters. Great location!
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Ann
"would stay again"
would stay there again
3 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
christopher
"Convenient"
Ground floor room. We could hear all activity in the hall. Woken up several times by people talking while walking down the hall.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great Staff"
Comfortable and centrally located to enjoy the Northern CA.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Pool closed."
We booked this room for relatives to stay over Christmas. An additional reason we picked this hotel was the pool. Unfortunately, the pool was closed for maintenance. I think we should have been told it was closed (nothing was on their website either). We would have chosen another hotel had we known it was closed. Don't bother with the breakfast buffet. It is nothing special. The limited breakfast menu is better. Rooms are very good size, and location is wonderful if you are going winetasting.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"convenient and quiet"
This hotel was a delight to stay at for two nights. Our check in was so easy and the room was warm and inviting on a cold night. The staff treated us as though we were regulars, even tho we had never stayed there before.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
good, bedding was clean and comfortable room was quiet
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Perfect Holiday"
My daughter and her family were visiting during the Christmas holiday and I reserved this room for them. The room was beautiful and very comfortable. They had a great time at Fountaingrove Inn thanks to the professional and courteous staff.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Luxurious stay with best room service, ever!"
Longtime friends were hosting a holiday party nearby, so we opted to book a room as a crashpad and turn the event into a brief romantic getaway. I'm so glad we did! The Fountaingrove room was luxurious, with a great mattress and soft bedding. Also, they have the best room service ever! Delicious burgers and breakfast. Originally, we had ideas of going winetasting the next day, but the room was so nice and cozy, we stayed in. I've stayed at the Hilton nearby for previous trips and there was no comparison. After experiencing the Fountaingrove, we will definitely return. Thanks!!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Jamie
"Are there any nice hotels in Santa Rosa?"
Requested a the nicest double queen they had for my birthday visit. Our room had small wash area, the hide a bed was falling apart, and we had a view of the parking lot. My request was either ignored, or that was their nicest double queen (which I doubt). We got the hotel for the spa, but for some reason, the spa was closed for "the season". Who closes their spa for the winter time?! Called the front desk to ask where the ice machine was in the morning, and the woman at front desk had to ask someone else, and it took 5 minutes to tell me that there was one down the hall. Dirt in corners of the hallways. Suspected that the hide a bed had old bedding on it. For the price, I expected far more. Asked for late check out, they said it would cost extra. Asked to call a cab from the room, they said local calls cost $0.50 per call. I have never encountered a "nice" hotel that charges for local calls. Ridiculous. I would not recommend this hotel. Would not stay again, and if I did I wouldn't pay over $100 for one of their rooms. The outside looks fancy, the grounds are nice, the neighborhood is nice, but the rooms leave much to be desired and are dusty and need repairs. Most of the carpet showed signs of needing replacement.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
Morgan
Very enjoyable, staff accommodating and restaurant outstanding.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
beth
"Great Welcome"
Staff is outstanding. Room was more than satisfactory. Excellent lounge. It is nice to have everything so close. Perfect stay if you are attending Wells Fargo Event Center.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Super quiet, very clean"
The best hotel o have been in 20 years of full time travel.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Terry
"Another great stay at the Fountaingrove Inn"
We had another great stay at this hotel. Rooms are quiet and clean. The hotel is in a great location. We will be staying again in the future.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Chic, comfortable beds, excellent restaurant"
45th Bday present from my best friend. I'm from Seattle and wanted to relax in luxury without Calistoga prices. The property is small and beautiful, close to downtown, with comfy beds, a great restaurant with amazing wine selection, very clean and quiet, reasonable prices for breakfast room service, extremely polite staff who greeted me by name and always ended with "my pleasure," a hot tub with nice hard jets and a warm lap pool, and helpful staff. We asked our cocktail server where she goes to get her mani/pedis and she recommended "golden nails" downtown. We arrived at 6:30 pm on a Monday and our nails are perfect! Had the best 90 minute massage of my life at Jessie Jings Massage downtown and actually cried afterwards I was so happy. $80 for 90 minutes is a steal and my Chinese massage therapist did it in silence so I could truly relax and not have to chat. I will be coming back in January to the hotel because I was so impressed. It is going to snow in Seattle today (I'm home) so I feel extra lucky with my Santa Rosa vacation. I love Expedia because the reviews are dependable and the prices reflect that you get what you pay for.
Mrs. H, teacher
Took my wife there for our 10 year anniversary. Got a great room, only problem was it was next to the banquet area. Could not relax and enjoy the room because of the loud music. Asked the girl at the front desk and all she said was ya we have had a few complaints. That's was all! Not as much as an apology about it or anything. We ended up leaving, all she said was bye have a wonderful night. Unbelievable we left at 9 30 at night and had to drive all the way back to Sacramento that night. Thanks fountain grove for a wonderful anniversary!
Enjoyable stay while we were visiting Sonoma and Napa Valley.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Large and clean, but needs adjustments."
The whole place was very nice and looked very clean, the room however had a kind of musty smell and was stuffy, the air didn't work very well (noisy) and the toilet handle stuck and we had to keep checking to make sure water was not running.It had a beautiful wall of window, but I had to force the drape to cover the last 3 inches @ night. We loved the infused water offered in the lobby and the staff was very nice.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
rosa
"Dissapointing"
The room at $300/night was no bargain. A dark, cave with a view of an ivy wall. Tried to call for a toiletry around midnight but no answer at front desk or housekeeping. Went to lobby and there was no one there. Luckily came back a few minutes later to find the night desk clerk. Overall we weren't impressed.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Rich
"Our Favorite room away from home."
The Fountaingrove Inn has always been our first choice to stay at when we visit our family in northern CA. Always clean, the mattress is firm but still soft. The bed linens are always fresh and comfortable. Nice fluffy towels. Room service is outstanding along with the food in your room or their restaurant. Always looking forward to a return trip.
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
Cecile
"Weekend Visit"
It was a fairly nice place but was not updated in many ways. I was expecting something a little nicer for the money. Desk staff was not the friendliest either.
2 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
"A nice surprise for a last minute business trip"
I stayed at Fountaingrove Inn for a last minute business trip and definitely would come back again. The staff are extremely friendly. I stayed in one of the suites. It was clean and spacious. You can order room service which is linked to the restaurant Equus. The food and wine there was delicious. My co-worker stayed in one of the standard room. It was nice as well except her complaint was that she didnt have a refrigerator. But overall, my experience went well.
2 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Joanna
"Foul smell and foul conditions"
The room we wanted had a musty smell so we were moved to two queens . We paid top dollar and had a terrible sleep with highway noise. The room was dirty, hallways had duct tape and were filthy. Beware the breakfast buffet. Staff did try to be accommodating
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Jolin
"Great...only if...."
Everything about this hotel is wonderful...except a few important details: the hot water tap at the bathroom sink ran only at a trickle. Also, the WIFI did not work at all. I asked for assistance but was told that this had been an ongoing problem and only the AM crew would be able to help me. Very frustrating.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Stephen
We did not realize this hotel was so modern. Our personal taste is something with a little more charm. Having said that our room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We would not stay here again only because you cannot walk to anything. It is situated within an office complex and staying for 4 days we wanted to sample the restaurants in town which are very good. A great place for breakfast is Juanita's. Just a few minutes car ride from the hotel.
5 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Jef
"Dirty Hotel"
Very dirty. Carpets were black in the hallways and in our room. We left behind a brand new jacket and was given the run around when attempting to get it back. Never was able to get it back. They allow dogs but they give you the building that is just filthy. Soles of my feet were black just from walking around our room. Will not be back to visit this hotel.
2 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Close to the wine country"
Great spot for a get away to the wine country.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"One of the nicest hotels I've seen for the price."
The hotel, location, grounds etc were all very nice. I arrived before 3 p.m. and my room was not ready. The name Fountaingrove did not describe it's modern, horse-themed beautiful hotel.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Jane
"Amazing hotel staff. Very helpful and friendly."
Staff was fabulous at helping us with recommendations for things to do in the area. They took their time and answered all questions we had. Our room was beautiful. The only problem was that they offered us an upgrade and charged us twice as much as they offered over the phone. We checked out really early in the morning on our final day and my husband did not refute the charges at the time.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Good location for vineyard tours"
Chris- the concierge was extremely kind and very helpful as well as charismatic. I recommend the hotel because of him mostly, but the room was clean and the location was great for vineyard tours.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Hallway carpets need cleaning or replacing...otherwise I had a great stay.... Would recommend and return
7 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Nice Facility"
Came with family for vacation. Updated facility with very comfortable rooms and nice upgrades. Very convenient to the area we wished to explore. Staff was very helpful with services and directions. Housekeeping was not as thorough in replenishing supplies or taking away trays. We would definitely stay there again.
4 night family trip Oct 11, 2014