All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
9104 Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis, IN, 46240, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Postpone until Construction Complete"
This hotel is undergoing renovations, which we all know can take time. There is only one elevator available which seemed to take forever just to head to the fifth floor. The renovation workers seemed to frequent the elevator as well which delayed several elevator trips due to their tools and materials. This hotel is located in a great shopping location, but I would postpone a visit until this hotel is fully completed.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2016
Kathryn
"Getaway for NYE"
Wonderful staff and stay!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Ashley
The hotel was quiet and in the middle of some renovation. It was very nice!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Jonathan
The motel was being renewed and we have been before so I don't have a problem with it
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Great way to break up a road trip"
Discovered Hyatt Place on the way to see family severs years ago. We've been staying here ever since. Very convenient to Broad Ripple for dinner and Keystone Mall for shopping before heading back on the highway.. Friendly staff; decent breakfast; clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
The water heater does not get hot enough
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
"Disorganized"
Booked on Hotels.com and when I arrived late at night before I could open my mouth to provide my information the hostess was handing me a map and I asked about my reservation and she said that they were booked and that they reserved a room for me at the Courtyard Marriott. I expressed my displeasure but accepted the change and headed to the Courtyard which was 15 minutes away. When I arrived the women at the Courtyard said they had no reservation or room for me there. She called the Hyatt and it seemed like they didn't know or really cared. I then was sent to a hotel which was more like a motel because of the poor planning and communication. This ruined my trip and was very inconvenient.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
Simon
"Made Traveling a Pleasure"
The free breakfast was outstanding and the friendliness of the staff made my stay a pleasure
5 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
Caitlin
"Will Return"
We went for a long weekend. Hotel is in great location, next to a great mall with lots of wonderful stores. Several nice restaurants in the area... The staff was great and the afternoon cookies spectacular. Breakfast was good, pretty much standard but it was hot. We will definitely stay here again if we are in Indianapolis.
3 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
"Buffet Breakfast & Tub issue"
Faucet nozzle in bathtub fell off whenever I tried to set it to hit. Quick response from maintenance though. Buffet breakfast was disappointing.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
"Very satisfied traveller"
The service and stay was excellent. I could not have been happier with the hotel employees. Front desk service was especially impressive.
2 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
"Disappointing stay at hyatt"
My room was nice the first night but my room never was cleaned the next days. No one came to make the bed or refill the condiments in the room. I found out they took $30.00 out of my debit card just in case I used or charged anything to my room. When I checked out I was not given the money back and was told I would get it back in three to four days. If they do this to every room and and they have 500 to 600 rooms. Thats a lot of money that is not theirs that they get to keep for three to four days. i couldn't get my own ice for the room. The front desk gets it for you. Not sure if I would stay at a Hyatt again.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
mark
"Pet Friendly not so friendly"
The hotel is pet friendly, but that was not a good thing for us. My wife and I were bitten by fleas in the room. The hotel management refunded our money, but we had bite marks and had to apply ointment for two weeks.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Joan
"Hyatt Stay"
I would have stayed another day, but the rates went up $70.00.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
Marc
The room was very nice and clean and the staff were very warm and accommodating!! Made my stay there so great
2 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
"Roomy accommodations, clean and quiet."
Just an overnight on a road trip but the food was surprisingly good for late night fare on a Sunday, when most things were already closed. This hotel sits behind a big shopping mall so much is available before 6 on Sunday and other days. The room had a nice big comfortable seating area with desk and small bar area. The only down side was that our phones did not work so we had to go down to order food late at night from the host, then return to pick it up. We had soup and chili, which were very good.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
Beth
Was in town for family matters. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Had hot breakfast in the morning and always had a friendly staff member willing to help. Will definitely stay here again.
4 night family trip Sep 30, 2015
Jefferey
"Funeral trip made easier by "no surprises hotel""
Having had success with ghis chain, i tried the keystone location as my prior stay hotel - Airport Hyatt Place, was booked solid. Ive stayed at five Hyatt properties over the past several years. Always a quality stay.
3 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
"Nice hotel, great location"
We enjoyed the hotel, although the rooms were slightly below what I would expect for a Hyatt. Accumulation of old dirt in the corners of the bathroom, the walls appear to have been patched and the paint was uneven and appeared spotty. Beds not extremely comfortable, too firm, although I realize that is a personal preference. Having given the negatives, overall the experience was a good one. The staff went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. I cannot say enought nice things about them. Having given those negatives
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"nice stay"
Nice stay.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
WENHE
"Excellent!"
Fantastic stay. Room was perfect and staff very professional. Didn't care much for location but that didn't matter.
1 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
"Overpriced and Under Par"
We chose the Hyatt in Indianapolis because we had stayed in one of their hotels in Chicago and it was great. Unfortunately the Indianapolis location was not even close to that. The price was double than it was in Chicago and I couldn't believe how bad the room was. It was quite a bit smaller, not sure when the last time a real cleaning was done. We didn't even take our shoes off to walk around. The couch had stains all over it, as did the carpet. It did have a refrigerator but it also was very dirty. I opened a drawer at the bathroom vanity...was that ever a mistake...it was so nasty dirty that my gag reflex kicked in. I don't even want to know what had been collecting in that drawer over the years. The bed and pillows were probably some of the most uncomfortable I've ever slept on. Needless to say I would not stay there again'
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay but..."
We chose this hotel because of the proximity of the wedding we were attending and the price. The hotel's Host, James, was very pleasant and engaging with the customers when we arrived late on Friday evening. Our room was very nice and comfortable. We were surprised to find that Starbucks coffee was complimentary. What we did not like was that we left around 11 am on Saturday morning and returned around 3pm and our room had not been straightened. The reason provided was that they were pretty booked and it took longer than expected to get through all of the rooms.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Veronica
"Nice hotel and great location."
This is a very nice hotel. The room was clean but had a funny smell. I couldn't tell if it was from a cleaner, or what the hotel uses to launder their bedding. We did get used to it after awhile. The cookies in the afternoon were to die for ... we wanted to take the entire tray to our room! The breakfast in the morning was also very good and even though it was busy there was plenty of space for people to sit with opening up the banquet area off to the side. The best part of this stay was the service. The man at the front desk was super friendly and efficient and made the stay exceptional. I lived in Indianapolis for 10 years and was coming back to visit and was my first time picking a hotel. We wanted to stay close to the Fashion Mall and the price was good so I tried the Hyatt Place. I would definitely come back again and will suggest to friends and family.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Marianne
"Great room, great service, great Mall on premisis"
Loved the room, its cleanliness, amenities, and service. The TV selections were very limited however and the few evening hours I had to relax left me wanting for some channels usually found on hotel TVs. The Keystone at the Crossing Mall was a great way to spend some of those after dinner hours. I enjoyed the easy access to the Mall very much!
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
Kathryn
"Great visit. Would stay there again!"
Toneicha made me feel welcome the minute I got there to check in. She greeted me every time I was near the desk and she made sure I knew about the cookies in the lobby when I walked through. She made the visit! Thank you!
1 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2015
"Unsafe area"
Vehicle windows smashed and items stolen. Happened to more than just one car. After reading other reviews and speaking with staff and police, this seems to be a common occurrence in Indianapolis and at this Hyatt place several times a year. Keep your money away from here. Stay at a hotel that has security cameras or at least security staff that is trained to monitor and patrol for safety(not the front desk clerk). The rooms are very nice but doesn't make up for the unsafe environment.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
"Theft/Robbery- No security"
Theft/Robbery: Do not stay here. Appeared to be in a nice location, but is unsafe. Car window was busted out and items, that were not in plain sight, stolen out of vehicle. Multiple cars were robbed that night. Hotel was aware our vehicle was broken into but did not notify us prior to us leaving. Management stated this doesn't happen there, but turns out other staff says it happens 6-7 times a year. Hotel said they don't have any security camera. There is no security staff that patrols the area either. Hotel did not seem to care about process improvement that may deter future incidents.
2 night trip with friends Sep 10, 2015
"Just "Ok""
The mini-fridge wasn't working and the replacement seemed as if it wasn't going to be operating much longer.
3 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"Hidden gem at the back of a shopping complex"
Quick reservation, great stay. Room was impressive & very up to date.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
"Disappointment"
Ice maker on 5th floor was broken, let employees know about it but they seemed like it was no big deal. My ice bucket did not have a plastic bag liner, the bucket itself has rust, no way was I going to put my ice in the bucket. Had to go down to get the plastic bag. Next day after the maid cleaned my room, the bucket was by the sink and she did not empty it! No did she leave me a clean ice bucket bag. I was there 4 days and the ice maker was never fixed. AM employees were courteous and great about customer service, the night crew seemed more interested in talking to one another and texting on their phones.
3 night business trip Aug 31, 2015
"Best stay!!!"
Great hotel!!!!
3 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
Beverly
Great location! Clean room and quiet! Personnel friendly and very helpful!
2 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Ann
"Very Comfortable, Great Location!"
Very nice place to stay in a great location. The only slight negative I have is that for a new hotel, the water pressure was not good for showering. Having said that, I'd still stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Bradley
"A good place to sta;y"
It was a nice place and easy to get to. Ample parking and shopping available. It seemed well maintained with not too many nicks and scuffs. A nice place to stay.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
"I was really impressed"
I was really impressed with the hotel, the staff and my room. Couldn't have had a nicer stay!
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Lynette
I make about 6 trips a year to Indianapolis a year. This has become my favorite place to stay. The facility is always clean, the staff are always courteous and the service is excellent. The complimentary breakfast is a great start to my day. Recommend to anyone staying in the area. Restaurants galore in the area.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Unusual hotel"
Fridge was very very noisy. Called desk...guy came up about 15 minutes later. He shrugged and said it sounded normal. I said no, it was buzzing, so he took it and said he'd be back. Came back 15 mi utes later with another fridge. It was dirty inside, but quiet. I didn't say anything because it would be quicker to clean it than wait for another. Also...had to ask at desk for hand lotion...they said they don't put it out any more. Plus, the room design was a little unusual. I probably won't stay at Hyatt Place hotels again. Too many weird little things.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
"Not great"
The fridge did not get cold, the view outside the window was awful, the water did not get hot and the sink faucet was very loose.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Traveler
"Stay after concert"
Had a lovely room and was very comfortable after a concert. Only draw back was the eggs for the breakfast were burnt beyond eating.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Reasonable for an overnight."
Always love the Hyatt Place hotels, usually our go to lodging. This hotel was a bit worn. Stained carpet, some spills on wall and bathroom a little grungy. As we checked in, a little league baseball team was also checking in, so we asked to for a room as far away as possible and they front desk was happy to accomodate. The hotel is located in a large executive park/shopping mall. It was very dead on the weekend, but very good chain restaurants to choose from close by and upscale shopping if you're interested in that.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Hotel was nice,family/friends type of hotel, rooms were spacious and clean, morning breakfast was exceptional from the general "continental breakfasts you get. This was hot and a great deal of variety. Would recommend for family travel.
3 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
"Room cleanliness was poor"
Came in for work and the staff was very friendly but the gentleman checking us in was sick and kept on coughing which was gross. When I entered the room the toilet and shower were very dirty, I mean hairs everywhere. Are around the hotel was very nice though
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
"Great Staff"
Check in was a breeze. Breakfast buffet was actually enjoyable. They could move to utensils away from the corner or add a second location since not everyone want the hot cold; i.e. spoon for yogurt, etc.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Stephen
"Need of updated furniture"
The sleeper sofa was badly need of repair or replacement - seams of cushion torn. Because of this, we chose to not even open it, rather just sleep on top. The blanket may have been clean/never used but it did have something stuck to the fiber. The desk gladly replaced it for me. Breakfast was great!
1 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
Mariann
In town for a softball tournament. Had a nice stay. There is a little road noise with it being right off the interstate. Great Breakfast. Big clean rooms. A little outdated but not bad for the price.
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Allen
Relaxing mini vacation close to a wide variety of activities such as shopping, movies, dining, sight-seeing, or just relaxing at the hotel.
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
There were NO drawers to put cloths in. This is very poor service for your guests. Breakfast was really good.
3 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Dennis
"Great place to stay."
The staff were very friendly. The room was spacious and clean.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015