All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
9104 Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis, IN, 46240, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"November stay"
Very good stay. The staff was very pleasant and accomodating. however, I did let them know that my refrigerator was not working in the morning and when I came back that day, I was told that there wasnt any maintenance on site all day, but they would take care of it then. They were quick to send someone up in the evening, but I had food in the fridge all day and that was not good. Other than that. All was very good.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
I am deeply sorry about your leftovers and our inability to recognize that you had such...and we contributed to making the situation far worse than it already was. Obviously, that's not the standard we aspire to...by any means. Again, I apologize for the fridge/leftover situation and hope you'll give us at least a brief glance if / when you're ever in town again. :-) Thanks for your input.
4 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Kellene
"Overnight shopping trip."
It was exactly as reviewed--outstanding and a great value compared to neighboring hotels!
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thanks so very much for your positive comment(s). We definitely look forward to welcoming you back again (the sooner the better) :-). Thanks again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Sandra
"The roar of the freeway."
This hotel is just feet from the freeway. If your room is on the freeway side you will not get any sleep. The roar of the traffic is very loud even late at night.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
I apologize that your stay was disrupted by the highway and its accompanying noise. I would like to state that overall, only less than 10% of guests who stay in highway-side rooms, verbalize any sort of aversion to their hotel experience. In addition, and if they did, we'd be more than happy to take any or all of the following actions: 1) Move to a different room 2) Provide complimentary, disposable earplugs 3) Provide complimentary ambient noise-producing machine, etc. Again, I'm sorry for your poor experience, and hopefully, given the stated remedies described above...you won't be a stranger to our property. Thanks so much for your honest feedback. It's very much appreciated, and is the single best source of origin, we use for improving our hotel and all it has to offer. Thanks again,
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Billy
"Fashion Mall Business Trip"
The Good: Hotel looks great! Very close to where we needed to go. The Bad: The AC/Heat was very hard to control. Either is was freezing or to hot. Adjusting the temp made no difference. Our rooms where next to the freeway and would wake us up every few hours with noise from passing trucks or vehicles.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and insights. I apologize for your less-than-great hotel experience. Please be assured that the hotel is doing everything it can to solve the "highway noise issue". In addition, your room's A/C - Heater was already looked-at and been given a "good bill of health". Thanks again for your suggestions and feedback, and we hope to see you again if you're ever in the Indy area. Thanks and have a great weekend.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Clark C
"Very Happy Traveler"
Convenient for business. Lots of restaurants near by. Bed was very comfortable. Would stay again
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thanks for your positive and encouraging comments. We most definitely look forward to seeing you again in the near future! :-) Have a great week and thanks again.
2 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Donald
We stayed for two nights and were very comfortable. The staff is professional and very friendly. The rooms are big, comfortable and clean.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Tiffany
"My Review"
Excellent, Excellent service! The hotel staff went overboard to treat each and every customer great. The condition and location of the hotel was perfect. Definitely where I would stay every time!!
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thank You So Very Much! We Most Assuredly Expect to See Your Return As Soon As Possible :-). Thanks for the kind words...we all appreciate them so much more than you would probably ever imagine. Salutations.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Nice, but skip the breakfast."
Veru nice overall stay. Quiet (other reviews vomplain about highway noise bit the AC drowns it out), comfortable bed. Faster wifi connection than manu others. Drawbacks: very mediocre breakfast. Maybe the trend to free buffets should be stopped as none of them are anything more than a convevience. The hotels restaurant/carry out menu for nighttime was better but not memorable. I would atay here again on spite of the rough edges if a doscount is available.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thank you very much for the suggestions on how we can improve. Please believe me, we take these all as gospel and will get to work immediately. Thanks again.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Weekend Get Away"
My wife and enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt. Neighborhood shopping and dining was excellent. The staff was pleasant, friendly and offered suggestions about places to go in the area. We live in Chicago, but we wanted to get away for the weekend after renewing our wedding vows. Superb choice and we will return.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thanks so very much for your kind words and opinion. We hope to see you back again soon. Thanks,
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Lonzell
"4WD Jamboree Trip"
This was our second stay at the Hyatt Keystone. It was just as enjoyable as the first time and we do plan on coming back.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
K
"Great, but..."
Everything abut the hotel was perfect - except for the fact that someone on our floor decided to smoke in their room. We complained to the front desk, but it continued all night and all the next morning. I realize that this is probably a tricky situation for the management to deal with, but come on - not only is it stinky and gross, it's against the law! Everything else was great, but this was kind of a big deal, especially because we had a pregnant woman with us.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
I'm so sorry about your hotel experience...that's obviously NOT what we strive to create for our guests. I think it's very unfortunate that few guests ruin the experiences of so many by either smoking in their room, drinking and getting unruly, and/or simply making a lot of noise rendering sleep next to impossible. Indeed, we do everything we can to limit this activity and try desperately to ensure everyone is kept happy. Unfortunately, more often than not, we get no assistance from the guests creating the problem. Pretty much the Webster definition of "a rock and a hard place". Thanks,
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
Maren M.
Staff was very friendly. Room was comfortable. Would stay again
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Margo: Just wanted to take a second and express our gratitude for your positive comments and score of our hotel. We're going to hold you to your last comment and hope to see you again whenever / if ever in the area again :-). Thanks again.
3 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Margo
"awesome service"
Very clean and friendly. I would recommend this place to everyone.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thanks so much for the positive feedback and great score. Very much appreciated.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
chris
"Breakfast"
Best breakfast variety
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
We're glad that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. Thanks so much for your positive comment. We hope to see you soon, once again.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Debra
"Close to all the high dollars stores"
Our stay was very good overall. the clerks on duty where very helpful, kind and professional.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
We're glad your hotel experience was good overall, and hopefully, next time we can reach what we aspire to..."Great Overall". Thank you for your positive review. We greatly appreciate it.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
J.C.
"Great hotel, great staff, and great breakfast"
The staff was friendly and helpful, the hotel and room were clean and the breakfast was amazing! The bed was a little uncomfortable for my taste but I usually sleep on a very firm mattress. The location of this hotel was perfect! Would deffinatly visit again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
kay
Hotel was nice. Offered a decent breakfast. Had very good snacks available at check in.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Very nice with close shopping"
The hotel is located right next to a shopping center. So if you need to pick up a few things, you're in walking distance. As far as distance to Indianapolis, it's about time a 20-30 minute drive to downtown but for the price it's pretty good. The rooms were kept very clean and neat when I arrived and returned each night. The only issue I had with the room I stayed in were the pillows. They weren't very thick for pillows and felt a little worn out.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thank you very much for your overall positive opinion and I'm glad your experience was a good one. Thanks for the input on the pillows. Truth be told, I've always had the narrow view that as long as there were the proper amount of pillows on the bed...then we were good-to-go. I have to admit that I never really thought much about replacing the pillows on a regular basis...until your comment really made me realize that it's indeed a needed, continual task. Thanks again,
2 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
"Great value with wonderfuls perks and amenities."
Good value with large clean room with seating area and comfortable beds with nice amenities. Great hot breakfasts included
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Just a quick note...to thank you for your very-much-appreciated score & comments. Will share w/ rest of staff. Thanks and I hope you have a great weekend!
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Exactly what I expected from a Hyatt Place
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thanks for your stated opinion about both our hotel and the brand in-general. I LOVE the Hyatt Place brand and its design, amenities, concepts, etc. And that's not just b/c I'm the GM of one. It's b/c I've been in the hotel business 19 years...and to me, Hyatt Place "gets it". Thanks so much again for your message.
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"MotoGP Weekend"
Looked at other hotels but chose this one for the outdoor pool, the breakfast, and it had nice reviews and photographs. We were a little farther from the Speedway but it was no big deal. I would drive an extra few miles to stay here again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Stan
"Expected higher standards"
I thought for the cost the hotel would have had higher standards. It was all ok not exceptional. Better suited for families not a couples get away.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Jodee
"Good Pick"
Great Morning Breakfast, friendly staff, safe and FREE parking! Super Loud air conditioner and very small bathroom. Love the living space in the room:)
"Excellent Hotel stay"
Very friendly staff and great breakfast.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
I can't express in volume, the amount of gratitude we all feel in response to your kind-hearted and appreciative words. Thanks so much,
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"Quality hotel, easy access for business travelers"
Pleasant surroundings and close to many amenities. Breakfast was adequate and the food looked freshly prepared. Quiet surroundings. Rooms were comfortable and the living room area was a welcome addition.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Just wanted to take a quick moment and thank you for such a positive review & stay-description. Myself and the rest of the entire staff appreciate your words as validation for our hard work, very much. Thanks,
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Jane Marie
Just came for the night passing through. Free breakfast was a real bonus since we had to be on the road all day. Room setup was really nice.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thanks for the positive and upbeat review. Perhaps, if you're ever in-town again, you can hopefully check-out the area in more detail and take advantage of all the things it has to offer? And of course, you'd choose our hotel to stay at? :-) Thanks again for the kind words.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Dustin
Nice stay. Typical Hyatt Place. You know what your going to get at each one and this one is as good as any. Nice hotel in a nice area.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thanks very much for the accurate review and the up-front & true description of our property/hotel. We greatly appreciate the positive feedback. It helps advance our desire to become the best hotel in the city! :-) (after all, why do whatever you're doing...if you're not striving to be the best? I would surmise the focus easily being lost and/or diluted otherwise). Anyway...Thanks Again.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
Very convenient for my conference and lots of nice amenities, pleasant staff, and amazing breakfast spread.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
E
Excellent, very friendly and helpful. Will use again.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thanks so much for your positive and succinct response. We hope to see you again real soon! :-)
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"A great suite type room"
We had a great stay here. The room had a large sitting area as well as a sleeping area with a partial wall separating them. Breakfast was great, they have complimentary Starbucks coffee service for the hotel. They also took one of our free nights credit. Over all a great experience!
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thanks so much for your positive communication and sentiment. I, and the rest of the staff, truly appreciate your encouragement. We truly hope that you return soon :-). Thanks again,
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Rooms are clean and staff is awesome. Breakfast is good. Location is good.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Super friendly staff"
We loved our stay at the Hyatt Place in Keystone! Will be staying there again. Every time you entered the building you were greeted by a staff member. The breakfast was surprisingly delicious and had a number of choices even for the kids. Was centrally located to everything we planned to do over our weekend stay.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thanks very much for your posting. We train and expect all associates to greet all guests in every interaction (not be overly friendly, where it becomes awkward and off-putting)...but to genuinely be friendly and interested in all guests' experiences. I believe the entire staff is finally 100% engaged. It's a lot tougher challenge than it might seem :-). Thanks again for your kind words.
2 night family trip May 31, 2014
Melisa
"Excellent stay"
As a frequent traveler, 180 days +, I look for an excellent neighborhood, room quality and space as well as an easy check in check out process. Whether I am at hyatt place or hyatt house I am always satisfied.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thanks so much for your positive comments. I can totally relate to your expectations and we indeed, undyingly aspire to deliver exactly what you stated in your review. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you again, real soon. Thanks,
2 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Good for going out to broadripple!"
We went for a bachelorette party. Had 2 rooms. Lots of space in the room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Only about a $20 cab ride to broadripple. Great time!
Other trip May 24, 2014
Kate
"Convenient and Clean"
Hotel location was convenient. Ended up on the first floor so there was a little noise from the hallway, but other than that a nice stay!
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Sorry about the first floor hallway noise issues. That's definitely something we're taking a new process and set of procedures to...in hopes that we can reduce and/or eliminate entirely...any and all noise sources after 9 pm. Thanks for your review and your time.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2014
"Business trip"
Comfortable room. Excellent location to shopping and great restaurants. Nice breakfast buffet. Friendly staff. I would stay there again.
Other trip May 19, 2014
The hotel was a little tricky to locate but I would most certainly stay again. Every member of the staff was exceptionally friendly, hospitable and helpful. A special thank you to LaRonne from Cincinnati. She was absolutely amazing!
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Friendly service, some rooms w/ road noise."
The hotel was in a very convenient location for our visit. Our room was on the expressway side of the hotel, and the road noise was noticeable. I recommend to ask for a room on the parking lot side, and the noise shouldn't be an issue. They serve a complimentary breakfast and coffee in the morning, which is really nice. At night there is a plate of warm chocolate chip cookie bars out for guests to have. Friendly service and convenient location- just ask for a room away from the expressway side of the hall.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thanks so much for your very positive & helpful comments. I can't thank you enough for your honest feedback. Please be sure to see us again...next time you're in-town. Thanks so much, P.S. - I have to mention this...given the numerical amount of guests who stay on the "expressway side" of the hotel...the number that find "the noise" distracting, calculates to much less than .05% of total guests in rooms experiencing the "noise" by proximity. Sorry for digressing, but I felt it necessary to state the facts per entire past-guest-history. Regardless, thanks again for the endorsement and we'll be looking out for you in the future :-). Thanks,
2 night trip May 9, 2014
ML
"It was lovely!"
The staff was very accommodating and the breakfast was a bonus!
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Comfort near shopping"
Very good mini suite, would have like 2nd chair to sit at table/desk. No microwave. Great breakfast selection. Nice cookie bars at check-in counter. I could not connect of Wi-Fi on my cell but I just used my service
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thanks so much for your positive words. We truly appreciate it...sincerely. If and/or when, you're w/ us again...please just ask and you shall receive...if you'd like a 2nd chair for the desk, or a microwave or anything else...we can & will accommodate you. Indeed, we're here to make your stay the absolute BEST hotel experience possible...and we proactively stock a number of things that people may ask for. We hope to see you again real soon :-). Thanks again,
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Lenda
"NOISE, NOISE, NOISE!!"
When I walked in the staff was great and my room was beautiful. Unfortunately that is where the positive ends. My room faced the interstate and was extremely loud all night. The a/c helped to drown out traffic because it sounded like a jet engine taking off. There was a street light right outside my window that filtered through the opening in the shades. The bed and pillows might as well have been a slab of concrete. Considering my room cost $180, I was severely disappointed. I would not recommend this room to anyone who requires a good night's sleep before a business meeting.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
I'm so sorry to hear that you were dissappointed by the noise-level present from the highway. In all honesty, we rarely hear complaints when truly compared to the number of guests who sleep on the highway-side of the hotel. Regardless, I'm sorry your experience wasn't positive or "return-worthy". If you ever did return, I would urge you to ask for earplugs, an ambiant noise machine, or anything else you can imagine...which we indeed have on-hand, ready and waiting...to lend out/give away on-demand. Thanks & sorry again.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
SleeplessInIndy
Stay was very comfortable. Close to where we needed to be. Location was a little difficult to find.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thanks for your positive comments. We truly appreciate them, and I will share them w/ the entire staff. I apologize that you had a little trouble finding us. We don't normally hear that at all...as our location is almost always listed as one of the aspects of our hotel, that guests find most desirable. Regardless, thanks again for your positive survey/review. Much appreciated.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
"Business Trips"
I have booked this hotel for 5 different people within our company in the past month. The first time I booked it, they ALL requested to go back to the same hotel every time they need to stay in that area. I'd say that is a GREAT recommendation :-)
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
I completely agree with your assessment! :-) Thank you so much. Your words are greatly appreciated and mean more than you could ever probably fathom. Thanks again.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"Beautiful hotel"
Wonderful experience! My kids wanted to live there!
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Close to all shopping and eating ...."
Hotel location/Cleanliness of the room/hotel
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thanks for your positivity. We all greatly appreciate it so much, and look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the very near future. Thanks,
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Valerie Williamson
"Very Nice and Excellent Service"
This hotel is very clean and the rooms are spacious. Located very conveniently off Keystone and not far from 465, with lots to do around it. What surprised me was after I left I realized I forgot my travel alarm in the room. I called and spoke to Steve, who took my number to call back after checking the room and with the maid. He didn't find it, but offered to replace it for me. I didn't take him up on it, but the offer was just one of those unexpected extras.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thanks so much for your specific travel-experience details. Please rest-assured that I will most definitely share your positive comments w/ Steve ASAP. He deserves the well-received recognition, by all means. Thanks again, Tim
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Always dependable"
While this Hyatt Place was a bit older looking (bathroom showed the most wear), the room was still very clean, the bed comfortable, and the staff friendly and helpful.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thanks so very much for your astute observations and accurate opinion. I tend to agree w/ you regarding our bathroom appearance, which is why it's the main focus of the property maintenance team who are going room-to-room and evaluating/replacing/cleaning/painting, etc. every inch of every bathroom on property. Long story short...please be assured...WE'RE ON IT! :-) Thanks again for your extremely positive review...will share w/ the staff ASAP. Thanks,
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
soccermom63
Very nice hotel
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thanks so much for the positive confirmation on all of our efforts :-)! Thanks,
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2014
"Great room, noisy highway"
The hotel was great. The staff friendly. I-465 was quite noisy. That's what you can expect with any hotel this close toa major highway.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thanks for your nice compliments. I agree, there are indeed a few people who are sensitive to the noise caused by I-465...but please believe me, the number of guests who have a problem w/ it, vs. the number of guests who stay in rooms close to it...is minimal at best. In doing a mathematical evaluation, during the entire year of 2012, I was able to determine that 1.2% of ALL guests staying in a room close to the highway, actually had a problem w/ the noise, due to it. Food for thought I guess :-). Thanks again,
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Mark Tabb
"Great place to stay!!"
All in all this was a great place to stay. We went to one of the many fine dining spots in the area and then out to some of the night life in the area as well. The hotel stay was very peaceful and well kept and the staff was very courteous and helped us out with all of our needs. The location is a bit tricky to get to if you have never been in the area before, but nothing that a good GPS can't find with an address. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.
Response by Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
Thank you so much for your descriptive and complimentary comments. We all truly appreciate it, sincerely. I understand your comment regarding our location, "tucked back" behind the office buildings. I wish I had a viable solution to improve our visibility. I'll just have to keep on trying. Thanks again,
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2014