All hotels in Clemson, South Carolina, United States of America
1303 Tiger BlvdClemsonSC29631-1118United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Room is all right
"Hotel Tillman Hotel Comfortable"
Spending enough time in this hotel, I feel elated to say that this is one of the best returns on any investment you could make within Clemson, SC. Crisp white bed sheets, adequate television, and an aesthetic view. I'm just a traveler but reminiscing on the nights I spent in Hotel Tillman makes me feel like some sort of Hotel critic.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"Clemson Experience"
Needed a hotel close to the beautiful Clemson campus and Hotel Tillman was an ideal location. Friendly staff and a comfortable room for the price.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Fantastic!!!!"
AWESOME AWESOME!!!. You would look at the outside and maybe think not a good hotel.However don't let the outside nor the name make you think it's not a good hotel. You would be sadly mistaken. It's AWESOME AWESOME. My son is attending Clemson and they have the rooms decorated Clemson colors. My children and I ENJOY EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ROOMS.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Julia
"Good value!"
It was exactly what we expected; good value for the price.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Stayed in this hotel before renovation and found it so much better now. Beds very comfortable and great shower.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Benjamin
"Camus visit"
We did not expect a 5 star hotel. It was fine. A little worn with wear.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
See below commentary under other sections about what liked..
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"Orientation weekend"
Great room we will definitely book here again!
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
brent
"Close to Clemson"
The beds were super comfortable. I liked the uniqueness of the hotel with the Clemson decorations.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Tara
"Great hotel close to campus...."
The hotel was very nice and the staff was extremely friendly. Amy had lots of great information about restaurants and good directions.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
Meghan
"Clemson Orientation"
Nice place to stay in Clemson. Good price, too! We would stay again. The only complaint is that you can hear everything from the hallway in your room.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Clean & convenient!"
Clean,and very convenient to Clemson. Decorated in Clemson colors and art. Room was a little small, set up more like a studio and there was no separation between bathroom /sink area and room.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Pretty good for the price"
Easy access and convenient hotel. All rooms have been renovated giving it a modem look. Breakfast service was just ok and the personnel at the front desk will only rarely greet you. One of the mornings, the bead was only straighten...
4 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
Carlos
"Orientation Stay"
Our stay was good. Excellent staff. Room was nice. We would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Great room for such a low price. Will stay there again.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
Sandra
"Clemson Orientation"
We were in Clemson for Freshman Orientation. The hotel was super convenient to the campus. Even though the building was older, it was very near and clean. The beds were ridiculously comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. Breakfast was very good a with a variety of food options. Would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
This hotel is average.. Bed was excellent, everything else was basic.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"In town for Dabo football camp"
I stayed one night while my son was at football camp. Hotel was very clean. Its location was convenient to campus. Staff was friendly and helpful. Bed was very comfortable. Free breakfast was very good with a nice selection (waffles, fruit, cereal, yogurt, etc.). I will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
The room was very nice. It was well worth what we paid for. The halls were very hot and we did not see an elevator. That was not a problem for us but could be for others.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Love the Clemson Theme!!"
Great decor, loved the Clemson theme. It was a great location, breakfast was good. It was a little noisy the night we were there, but the front desk clerk was on top of keeping things under control.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Nice Hotel, Good Location"
We've stayed here a coupe of times and it's always god. The staff is very friendly and accommodating and the hotel is always clean. The breakfast is what you'd expect, the usual assortment of waffles, eggs, pastries, et al that you find everywhere. The location on Tiger Blvd is convenient, I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 13, 2015
One night stay while moving our son out of his apartment. Room was very comfortable. Hotel is on the side of town where the train runs, but I didn't hear one the night I was there. Room was very comfortable. Breakfast was good.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Hotel Tillman"
Pleasant experience. All necessities were there.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Clemson U visit"
Perfect for quick college visit Only real complaint was musty smell of room
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Lindsay
"A great hotel stay"
Hotel Tillman was a convenient hotel after a day trekking around Clemson University. It was close to campus, clean, and the staff was friendly. The fitness center & breakfast were added bonuses!
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Hotel Tillman"
Clean room; comfortable bed; good location and service. We did not eat the breakfast included but it looked decent with waffle maker, eggs, biscuits, sausage gravy, cereal, coffee (and Keurig in room), juice, etc. The hotel looked newly renovated with Clemson University decor which was fun and interesting and included old sports photos. Minor issues and reason for 4 ratings: some noise from a train and people outside (only in the morning and not too early); the shower was a bit dated and had a swinging door that did not keep water in and soaked the floor. Overall nice hotel and reasonably priced. I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Just ok"
I stayed over night while in town packing up my son from Clemson University for the summer. Thought the hotel was to be some classy first class hotel, it was updated and clean. Staff was friendly. But overall it was just an average hotel.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Sue
"A little too colorful."
My stay was comfortable and the room was clean but the decor was a bit tacky. Orange, white, and purple headboard tiles with a teal carpet. I understand it's geared toward Clemson fans and families but it's just kind of cheesy. Also, the fitness room is very basic with only one bike, elliptical and treadmill.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Cute boutique hotel close to campus"
Loved the warm chocolate chip cookies at check-in. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Clemson themed dreams"
We stayed at the Hotel Tillman for my son's visit to Clemson. It's unique in that the decor is all Clemson themed, including orange and purple chairs, decor and headboards. The front desk manager was pleasant and the room was clean and comfortable with a flat screen, micro and fridge. Though the building seems a bit older it's well kept and has been updated with contemporary fixtures. My only complaint is that the bathroom was a bit oddly configured with no place to rest clothing while taking a shower and the sink is inside the room (it would be nice if they installed a fold out shelf in there or something). Other than that it was fine. The complimentary breakfast was easily accessible and had a decent assortment of hot and cold offerings to get us started on our day. Our room overlooked a nice outdoor pool but it appeared to be closed at the time.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Renee
Stayed on night after the Clemson Spring game. I had a great time.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
It was a good stay.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
diane
"Great place to stay,!"
Very nice....loved the beds! The staff were friendly and helpful. Amenities were simple. Convenient to the University.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Convenient to Clemson"
Stayed here before the remodeling and like the convenience to Clemson where our son attends school. LOVE the new remodeling. Everything worked, it was clean and neat. A nice deal for the price.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Cathy
"Most comfortable beds ever!!"
We chose this hotel because of the Clemson University school spirit that was evident in the photos online, as we were taking our son on a college visit there. When we arrived, we found the hotel staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful, the hotel was immaculate, and best of all...the beds were the most comfortable we have ever found in any hotel across the country! We will return often as he has chosen Clemson for his college!
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Nice place to stay in Clemson"
The Hotel Tillman is a nice, clean, affortable place to stay while visiting Clemson. The hotel is close to the campus and is easy to find.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Retter
"Visitors Weekend at Clemson"
Great hotel at a good price very close to campus. We liked the decor. Staff was nice.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Don
"Nice hotel close to the concert venue."
The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. There was adequate parking.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Lesismore
"Visit to Clemson"
The room, linens, towels were clean. The bathroom needed a little attention. The air conditioner in the room very noisy. Louder then most.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"Our stay was fine, nothing special"
The hotel was clean, and the rooms were nice, but the bathroom was tiny. There was a toilet and shower stall -- plastic walls -- separated by a pocket door from the room that was small and tired. The sink was in the bedroom area. The one nice thing was the Kuerig coffee maker + pods in the rooms. The train ran outside the hotel which was noisy, and the a.c was loud and didn't do a great job of cooling down the room.
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Andrea
"Business Trip"
Everything was great except the TV was falling off the wall and I was scared it was going to fall and I'd be responsible. But it was unique and clean. Loved being in a college town!
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"small and clean"
volleyball tournament
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Business Trip"
Very unique. I'd stay here again. No complaints.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Liked it!"
Great hotel for the price. Fun Clemson decor. Room was very comfortable. Bathroom was a little small but clean. very nice staff. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Contemporary Comfort at Hotel Tillman"
This was a cousins trip to support our cousin that plays for Clemson's boys bball team. I got a good rate and was very satisfied that the hotel matched what I saw in the photos. The hotel has had a recent remodel to a contemporary vibe, which is why I booked here. The hotel was very clean, the furnishings in the room were nice and updated and the bed was VERY comfortable. Breakfast was included and of course the waffle station is always nice. The only thing I think could be handled a little differently is snacks. They have a pantry in the lobby with $1 snacks and $2 bottled drinks. It would've been nice to have complimentary bottled water in the room or a vending machine would be cheaper, but oh well. The hotel was also very accommodating with a small surprise dinner that I'd planned for a birthday. We set up in the breakfast area Friday night and just cleaned up afterwards. They were nice enough to lend tape and scissors for decorations. I was very happy to stay at this hotel and would recommend it to anyone.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Denise
"Updated hotel"
This is a very nice, clean, and updated hotel. The bed was super comfortable!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Anne
"Very pleasantly surprised!"
I visited my granddaughter at Clemson for the weekend and took a chance on this hotel. I was very impressed with every aspect. The decor was modern and clever. It tied in the Clemson colors making it fun to be there. I loved the rain shower head in the glassed shower, the wall mounted TV and upscale coffee brewing drawer. The beds had an abundance of pillows and numerous outlets were provided for phone charging. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and the warm cookies at night and morning breakfast provided.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Nice weekend visit"
Nice
3 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Colin
"Great little hotel near Clemson University."
Needed a reasonable hotel to stay in while visiting my granddaughter at Clemson University. The Tillman worked perfectly.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Judy
"Clean appearance but beware."
The hotel has gone under renovations and the appearance looks great. I don't know if I got an unlucky room, but I woke up with bites all over my arms and face. Bed bugs??? It lasted about 5 days.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015