All hotels in Clemson, South Carolina, United States of America
1303 Tiger Blvd, Clemson, SC, 29631-1118, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great amenities
    Decent vibe
    Room is all right
This hotel is average.. Bed was excellent, everything else was basic.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"In town for Dabo football camp"
I stayed one night while my son was at football camp. Hotel was very clean. Its location was convenient to campus. Staff was friendly and helpful. Bed was very comfortable. Free breakfast was very good with a nice selection (waffles, fruit, cereal, yogurt, etc.). I will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
The room was very nice. It was well worth what we paid for. The halls were very hot and we did not see an elevator. That was not a problem for us but could be for others.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Love the Clemson Theme!!"
Great decor, loved the Clemson theme. It was a great location, breakfast was good. It was a little noisy the night we were there, but the front desk clerk was on top of keeping things under control.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Nice Hotel, Good Location"
We've stayed here a coupe of times and it's always god. The staff is very friendly and accommodating and the hotel is always clean. The breakfast is what you'd expect, the usual assortment of waffles, eggs, pastries, et al that you find everywhere. The location on Tiger Blvd is convenient, I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 13, 2015
One night stay while moving our son out of his apartment. Room was very comfortable. Hotel is on the side of town where the train runs, but I didn't hear one the night I was there. Room was very comfortable. Breakfast was good.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Hotel Tillman"
Pleasant experience. All necessities were there.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Clemson U visit"
Perfect for quick college visit Only real complaint was musty smell of room
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Lindsay
"A great hotel stay"
Hotel Tillman was a convenient hotel after a day trekking around Clemson University. It was close to campus, clean, and the staff was friendly. The fitness center & breakfast were added bonuses!
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Hotel Tillman"
Clean room; comfortable bed; good location and service. We did not eat the breakfast included but it looked decent with waffle maker, eggs, biscuits, sausage gravy, cereal, coffee (and Keurig in room), juice, etc. The hotel looked newly renovated with Clemson University decor which was fun and interesting and included old sports photos. Minor issues and reason for 4 ratings: some noise from a train and people outside (only in the morning and not too early); the shower was a bit dated and had a swinging door that did not keep water in and soaked the floor. Overall nice hotel and reasonably priced. I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Just ok"
I stayed over night while in town packing up my son from Clemson University for the summer. Thought the hotel was to be some classy first class hotel, it was updated and clean. Staff was friendly. But overall it was just an average hotel.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Sue
"A little too colorful."
My stay was comfortable and the room was clean but the decor was a bit tacky. Orange, white, and purple headboard tiles with a teal carpet. I understand it's geared toward Clemson fans and families but it's just kind of cheesy. Also, the fitness room is very basic with only one bike, elliptical and treadmill.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Cute boutique hotel close to campus"
Loved the warm chocolate chip cookies at check-in. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Clemson themed dreams"
We stayed at the Hotel Tillman for my son's visit to Clemson. It's unique in that the decor is all Clemson themed, including orange and purple chairs, decor and headboards. The front desk manager was pleasant and the room was clean and comfortable with a flat screen, micro and fridge. Though the building seems a bit older it's well kept and has been updated with contemporary fixtures. My only complaint is that the bathroom was a bit oddly configured with no place to rest clothing while taking a shower and the sink is inside the room (it would be nice if they installed a fold out shelf in there or something). Other than that it was fine. The complimentary breakfast was easily accessible and had a decent assortment of hot and cold offerings to get us started on our day. Our room overlooked a nice outdoor pool but it appeared to be closed at the time.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Renee
Stayed on night after the Clemson Spring game. I had a great time.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
It was a good stay.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
diane
"Great place to stay,!"
Very nice....loved the beds! The staff were friendly and helpful. Amenities were simple. Convenient to the University.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Convenient to Clemson"
Stayed here before the remodeling and like the convenience to Clemson where our son attends school. LOVE the new remodeling. Everything worked, it was clean and neat. A nice deal for the price.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Cathy
"Most comfortable beds ever!!"
We chose this hotel because of the Clemson University school spirit that was evident in the photos online, as we were taking our son on a college visit there. When we arrived, we found the hotel staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful, the hotel was immaculate, and best of all...the beds were the most comfortable we have ever found in any hotel across the country! We will return often as he has chosen Clemson for his college!
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Nice place to stay in Clemson"
The Hotel Tillman is a nice, clean, affortable place to stay while visiting Clemson. The hotel is close to the campus and is easy to find.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Retter
"Visitors Weekend at Clemson"
Great hotel at a good price very close to campus. We liked the decor. Staff was nice.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Don
"Nice hotel close to the concert venue."
The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. There was adequate parking.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Lesismore
"Visit to Clemson"
The room, linens, towels were clean. The bathroom needed a little attention. The air conditioner in the room very noisy. Louder then most.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"Our stay was fine, nothing special"
The hotel was clean, and the rooms were nice, but the bathroom was tiny. There was a toilet and shower stall -- plastic walls -- separated by a pocket door from the room that was small and tired. The sink was in the bedroom area. The one nice thing was the Kuerig coffee maker + pods in the rooms. The train ran outside the hotel which was noisy, and the a.c was loud and didn't do a great job of cooling down the room.
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Andrea
"Business Trip"
Everything was great except the TV was falling off the wall and I was scared it was going to fall and I'd be responsible. But it was unique and clean. Loved being in a college town!
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"small and clean"
volleyball tournament
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Business Trip"
Very unique. I'd stay here again. No complaints.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Liked it!"
Great hotel for the price. Fun Clemson decor. Room was very comfortable. Bathroom was a little small but clean. very nice staff. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Contemporary Comfort at Hotel Tillman"
This was a cousins trip to support our cousin that plays for Clemson's boys bball team. I got a good rate and was very satisfied that the hotel matched what I saw in the photos. The hotel has had a recent remodel to a contemporary vibe, which is why I booked here. The hotel was very clean, the furnishings in the room were nice and updated and the bed was VERY comfortable. Breakfast was included and of course the waffle station is always nice. The only thing I think could be handled a little differently is snacks. They have a pantry in the lobby with $1 snacks and $2 bottled drinks. It would've been nice to have complimentary bottled water in the room or a vending machine would be cheaper, but oh well. The hotel was also very accommodating with a small surprise dinner that I'd planned for a birthday. We set up in the breakfast area Friday night and just cleaned up afterwards. They were nice enough to lend tape and scissors for decorations. I was very happy to stay at this hotel and would recommend it to anyone.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Denise
"Updated hotel"
This is a very nice, clean, and updated hotel. The bed was super comfortable!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Anne
"Very pleasantly surprised!"
I visited my granddaughter at Clemson for the weekend and took a chance on this hotel. I was very impressed with every aspect. The decor was modern and clever. It tied in the Clemson colors making it fun to be there. I loved the rain shower head in the glassed shower, the wall mounted TV and upscale coffee brewing drawer. The beds had an abundance of pillows and numerous outlets were provided for phone charging. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and the warm cookies at night and morning breakfast provided.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Nice weekend visit"
Nice
3 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Colin
"Great little hotel near Clemson University."
Needed a reasonable hotel to stay in while visiting my granddaughter at Clemson University. The Tillman worked perfectly.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Judy
"Clean appearance but beware."
The hotel has gone under renovations and the appearance looks great. I don't know if I got an unlucky room, but I woke up with bites all over my arms and face. Bed bugs??? It lasted about 5 days.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Clemson themed. Very nice hotel
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Timothy
"perfect place-great price"
great stay helpful staff good hot breakfast
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
antonella
Close to downtown and campus. Easy entry/exit. Good overall!
"Hotel Tillman"
Train track was within 50-100 feet from back of hotel. Air conditioning did not work turned on fan but it would not stay on. Rooms were clean and updated. Not worth the price
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Something els..."
Very modern and clean hotel --- good service!
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Great place to stay in Clemsom"
When we booked this stay we did not realize we had stayed at this hotel over a year ago. The hotel is newly renovated and much improved. The rooms are clean. The staff is very professional and friendly. Would certainly return.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Loved how the décor was Clemson Tigers"
Great experience with hotel-overall clean, friendly staff, and free breakfast was good. The only negative was that there were lots of construction men who were working in the area staying there. Big trucks in the parking lot and men hanging out in the lobby and outside.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"It's an average property"
The property is average. It's all in a Clemson theme which is really neat, but the remodel, when you look closely, looks like it was done by a contractor who did not pay attention to detail...clothing rod not properly placed, tile with the barcode showing, door knobs not properly secured, old HVAC units still in rooms, pocket doors improperly installed, paint not professionally applied...nothing that really affected the stay so to speak...just shoddy attention to detail.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
suzanne m.
"Very nice for the money"
Our hotel room was very clean and the staff was friendly. The only problem I had was the bathroom area is pretty small. There is a very small room with the toilet and shower (shower felt great) and then a small outer area with a sink area. The beds were comfortable. We would stay here again even with the small bathroom area.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Comfort and casual"
Very nice room and comfortable. We could tell that this was a new remodel and it was still cozy and warm. Will stay again when visiting my family in Seneca.
5 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Will stay Again! 4 sure"
Beautiful hotel with lots of Clemson photos for the fans! Very clean rooms and great customer service
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
janice
"Better than expected."
Exceeded my expectations. I will be staying there again.
2 night trip Dec 19, 2014
Todd
"Great Service"
The Management was superb and very nice , I had 3 rooms for a graduation and it worked out well , they were great..
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Jack
"Best hotel"
Everyone was always super nice! The room was a lot larger than I was expecting and super spacious. The beds were so comfortable. This is definitely the hotel I will stay at every time I visit Clemson. Also so close to everything.
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014