All hotels in Rohnert Park, California, United States of America
6288 Redwood Dr, Rohnert Park, CA, 94928, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.7
"Really improved!"
The bed and fixtures have been recently updated,, so the place is really much nicer than a when we visited. A couple of years ago.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Jan
"Rodeway Inn experience"
The room was better than adequate, given that it had a coffee maker, microwave and small refrigerator. However it was short on pillows (only 2), missing a light bulb by the inside entry door, and had few places to hang towels. All in all it was well worth the rate charged, since that was very reasonable. I would stay there again, as I have family nearby and will be visiting regularly.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
J Jesse H
"stay while bathroom redo"
We needed to stay for a couple nights while our bathroom was being redone. We needed a pet friendly room and refrigerator and microwave in room, and we got all. staff was nice.
2 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
"Need to be remodel soon."
The rooms were in very poor condition, restrooms broke with toilet seat very old and deteriorate, TV signal very poor. We rented seven rooms and of them have same problems.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
salvador
"Rodeway Inn recemnt stay"
Reasonable place to stay good rates and the staff is very friendly and did a great job. The only thing that would make it better is a better place to take pets for a walk..
3 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Bad experience"
Unclean room. Bathroom not working, Bed cover dirty. Staff pleasant and cooperative. Expensive for the quality. Do not go there unless you are desperate. Location good. Breakfast low average. I have been in better Rodeway,s Inn. Information given in Web side misleading.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Ramon
"Easy access to the freeway."
It's not fancy, but it was satisfactory. Rooms are small, yet have what you need for a sort stay. Good option for a weekend of wine tasting without the cost of Napa or Sonoma. Staff is polite and helpful, English isn't always easy to understand.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Nasty"
I am not picky but this was unpleasant. The wall art had been torn off the walls, Who would want to steal motel art? The bathroom litterally screamed when flushed. The TV was set up on analog so it was blurry and very limited in channels. Although advertised there were no iron or hair dryer. I felt cheated..
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"Convienient"
It was a short stay in a nice area but the beds were not comfortable at all, work up very sore/stiff. Would not recommend this hotel
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Very adaquit stay"
For an older motel I thought it was just fine. Don't have any complaints. Very clean rooms and the bed was good not the cheapy ones that feel like sleeping on a table. We would stay again.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Staci
"The Dirtiest Room I Have Ever Stayed In"
We would have left if we could have found another room in the area. We had to stay here because we waited to long to book a room and a lot of hotels were full this weekend. We found a coach roach in the room. The room was very small and stunk. We could not wait to leave. The cops came to someone three rooms down to arrest them. Not a place I would recommend and we will not come back.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Andrea
"Convenient"
convenient location when i have things to do in the area.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
JOHN
"Overpriced for what you get."
Staff wasn't friendly. I asked about where to eat and hw made me feel like I was annoying him asking. But a very decent and friendly japanese restuarant next door. Loud, old, small, oudated. Kind of scary area. You can find better for this price. Much better.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
willow
Hotel was in no way near worth $125.00 a night. Would not recommend it or stay there again. The Hotel next to it, in the same parking lot had rooms for around $59 which is what this place should've been charging, if not a lot less. There trying to take advantage of the area there in and charge higher prices.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Jonene
"nice"
very nice place
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
hofi
The place is OLD! Also, was suppose to have a non-smoking room and ended up with a room that someone had smoked in. The Rodeway should have solved that problem before we checked in or given us a room without smoking odors. I/We had to ask them to come in and spray the room to help remove the smoke odor. It helped but because I have a sensitive nose, I could still smell it. I/We will never stay there again!
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
ANGELO
"Very basic nothing to write home about."
Fair. Personall could have been friendlier. Room was very very basic. Room did not have a fresh smell. Sort-of musty. Lack of freshness.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
The room was clean but old and musty. Lighting was not good on the stairways and in front of rooms.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Terrible experience"
I don't recommended. It Has cocarachs, it's durty everywhere, horrible service, I found durty clothes under The bed, next To The tv and the restroom. The bed has a horrible smell and felt like it was about to break. The worst place ever to stay. Don't like it at all......
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
M. Bernabe
"No bargain here"
Motel is older and in fair overall condition. The television is an old analog tv with 12 channels. HVAC is a wall mounted unit Roll the dice when trying to figure out the 3 knobs. no cover plate on the unit. The a.c. unit was dirty. I had to catch an early flight and went down to front desk at 5:30 to get a cup of coffee. Sorry, nothing till 6 i was told by front desk person who was less than courteous. he had no time to help me sort out needed directions although he sat behind the desk watching tv. I would rather buy a sleeping bag and sleep on the side of the road th spend $110.00 on this place.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
don
"Damp and dirty"
I honestly believe that we were put in a Budget Inn room instead of a Rodeway Inn room because we were late checkin. The room was damp and the only thing clean in it were the sheets. Had what we needed and location was great. Just overpriced for the condition it was in.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Convenient hotel to Highway 101"
The room was clean, comfortable beds and plenty of hot water for showers. The hotel is an older building, but staff does its best to provide clean rooms, and free morning continental breakfast. When in the area to attend a function or on business this is very suitable for any traveler.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Penny
"Interesting neighbors"
Staff were friendly. Check-in/out was quick and easy. Room was clean, dry, comfortable. Neighborhood wasn't bad but the folks staying in the hotel were extremely dodgy and loud. Not threatening, just trashy.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Lozzy
"A last resort"
Last minute reservation. It's also a last resort destination. If there's nothing else available you might risk it. The room was very small, noisy toilet, dirty furniture, minimal accommodations. But on the bright side, the room was fairly quiet, and the bed was surprisingly comfortable. If you need an 'emergency' place to stay, consider it. It was formerly a Motel 6, and looks as if it was built in the 60's. Expect thin towels, small bathroom, no glasses, small in room coffee pot, broken ice machine and overflowing trash containers. Nothing attractive about the overall facility at all. Didn't see any bugs, but if I were a bug I'd stay there. Older, dated furniture with dirty arms. We bought a blanket at a local store to cover the chair because we refused to sit in it otherwise. Front desk personnel seemed friendly and check in was uneventful, but, in the end, it was a roof and a bed. We survived the Rodeway Inn (actually, they could make a fortune selling tee-shirts that say that). Won't stay there again
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
ron
"Very good place"
We had a great stay at the Rodeway Inn - staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room we stayed in was very clean, comfortable and well stocked. The check-in desk personnel is very helpful and professional. I am staying in this hotel quite frequently and so far have enjoyed my stay every time. Aleksandr
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Aleksandr
"Just okay..."
The room smelled of cigarettes and it had no coffee maker in the room.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"BREAKFAST AND TV CHANNELS!!!!!!!!!"
THIS RODEWAY DEFINITELY UP TO STANDARD OF OTHER ONES I HAVE STAYED IN. ROOM WAS OK, LITTLE SMALL. BREAKFAST CONSISTED OF COFFEE, LEMON JUICE AND AN OPEN DISPLAY OF SORRY LOOKING BEGELS. THE TV CHANNELS WAS PITIFUL-- ONLY BASIC ESPN, NO PBS, NO FOX NEWS, ONLY ABOUT A DOZEN CHANNELS WHICH THESE DAYS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. HOTEL IS NICELY SITUATED FOR GROCERY STORES ETC AND PRETTY QUIET.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
BILL
"You get what you pay for / saved $"
Not bad, was clean & rooms were more updated than the pic from online . Happy w/ the choice I made to save $180 rather than go w/ Hampton across the parking lot. Was totally fine. Would stay there again
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Brittney
"serviceable and confortable"
Good place convenient to our event. Responsive staff
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
kevin
I found the room clean enough, and everything worked. Simple and sweet. Small fridge and microwave present. Hotel surrounded by buildings, parking lot, and large cell phone tower nearby. Plus highway very close. Very Urban feeling. Room and people were nice.
2 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"Comfortable"
The only reason I am rating this "okay" rather than good is they seemed to have run out of fresh wash cloths and towels. Otherwise, the place was good.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Nice upgrade"
We had a very modern upgraded room, very clean and nice furniture with flat panel, rooms are very clean 5 star for the housekeeper, other staff are great too, rooms are little bit small but we like it, breakfast is ok I will say, we enjoyed our stay here and I will be back.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Sandra
"Cheap but clean and sufficient"
My usual lodging practice is to get the cheapest clean room I can and save my money for fine wines and dining. This room was tiny and clean, but had a desk, Microwave, frig, and good WiFi. Being next to the highway, Casino, and numerous restaurants, it is well located. Nominal breakfast just a couple of cereals, toast, and coffee/ tea/milk and fruit drink. I paid little and didn't get much, but that was my intention. I've stayed here before, and will do so again, unless I win The Lottery :-))
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Rich
"Best hotel EVER for the PRICE."
Everything very clean- actually took a bath, first time ever at a hotel. Very modern room.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
the room was so small it should have been limited to a twin only, and the price was a bit high for the size of the room
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2014
barbara
"All night Police patrol"
While the location made it easy to get to right off the freeway, the around the clock Police patrol due to the illegal activity at the hotel made for a poor nights sleep. Next time I'll drive a little further to Santa Rosa and pay more to stay in a better area and sleep better. Hotel staff were un-willing to allow any type of later check out and wanted you to leave at or before 11am no exceptions. Cont. breakfast was a joke, unless toast, cereal, and lemonade is now considered a type of breakfast. No orange juice, or coffee?????? My two cents, good luck travelers.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"really ?"
For 90 some odd dollars a night should buy me a pretty nice room..........people hanging out all night drinking beer and partying......oh, and the "Budget" part of your chain had the police there both nights of our stay, searching cars and hauling people away. So, no, I did not get a pretty nice room or even nice for that matter. And you wont post this any way....................................
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
The clientele was less than desirable!! I guess you get what you pay for.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Was a good hotel for the value
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
"close to stores and restaurants"
comfortable, clean and a good value!
6 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
P & J
"Okay hotel close to the freeway"
Had a very hard time finding the unmarked entrance to the parking lot. Was promised free wi-fi! and in spite if repeated inquiries to management, never got it. Room had everything we wanted--decent bed, micro, fridge, separate sink and mirror, comfy chair, but everything was packed in so tight you could hardly move around the room. That said, I've stayed at worse hotels.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Great last minute stay"
Rodeway Inn was a last minute convenience because our Air Bnb person completely screwed us over. I was so happy they had a room for us and they were so accommodating and nice. Thanks to everyone :)
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Clean motel with very small rooms"
The hotel was clean, the room was tiny, not enough room for two suitcases. Its right next to the highway so while it was noisy, it was convenient. Very overpriced.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Could have been better"
Funny smell, cramped room. Wifi free but poor connection, not working most of the time. Staff friendly but area a bit shady. Easy to find and central.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Comfortable"
We have stayed here before, and it can be hit or miss. Construction workers use this hotel. This stay was quiet and comfortable. We had a room in the back, so could not hear freeway noise. Non smoking room was just that. Room looked like it had recently been remodeled. Clean and new comfortable bed. Some rooms have not been redone yet. Coffee maker, fridge., microwave, ironing board and iron. For $65 plus tax, and excellent bargine.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Don't stay here"
Charging 230.00 a night for a 60.00 dollar a night room. Being woke up at 1:30 am by people partying below you for 45 minutes. Dirty room dirty towels other than that OK
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Wouldn't stay here again."
Tried to get out of the second night but couldn't. The room stunk like smoke, and it was a non-smoking room. The sheets were gross, the comforter ripped. The TV remote was scary dirty, my husband wrapped it in a clear Baggie before touching it. Yuck.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Jaci
beds are in terrible shape. looks like nothing has been updated in decades. very noisy. why the desk put people next door to us who came in after midnight i will never know, since most of the property was empty. this has to be a 1 star hotel, but they charge a lot of money.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
mike
"not disable person friendly"
I could not enter the room w my electric scooter i use for mobility
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"Not bad"
For the price.....this place was not too bad. Small but clean rooms. Better than similar prices places I stayed at near by while visiting my daughter at school (Sonoma State University).
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014