All hotels in Norcross, Georgia, United States of America
2050 Willow Trail Pkwy, Norcross, GA, 30093, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Well done"
Comfortable
1 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Rhayme
"Will return again."
Stayed for more than a week and had only one problem. They may have tried to clean the carpets or something but my carpet was damp for at least 4 days. I kept the air and bathroom fan on all the time to get better circulation to dry it out. Trout about requesting another room but decided to keep the room. Everyone here is friendly and they try to keep the place up. For the price, this is a very nice place and I plan on staying here again next year.
5 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
Howard
"Weekend trip for Kenny chesney concert."
Overall stay was good. Neighborhood was good and hotel was easy to find. Cold a/c. Service desk friendly and helpful. King size bed was comfy. The drawbacks were the sofa bed being uncomfortable and the arms of the sofa were dirty.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Kathleen
"another great stay"
I have been staying pretty much every week because it is the best value for the price! Great staff and big TV!!
4 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"AWESOME ACCOMODATIONS"
I STAYED 2 NIGHTS AND THE ROOM WAS BEAUTIFUL, VERY COMFORTABLE, HAD A MASSAGE CHAIR & OVERLOOKING THE POOL
2 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
SHELLEY
"Clean and Comfortable"
The room was clean, comfortable, and in fine working order. The staff was very friendly. The location was convenient. This was the best spot for the low price.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to leave comments, we're glad your stay was a good experience. Please come visit us again when you're in Atlanta!
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
CARLTON
"Cant go wrong!"
Omg! This place made my time away for work clean and comfortable. There is NOTHING like coming back to your room after a long day and not having one single thing to worry about or dread. I have stayed in way too many Atlanta Hotels over the last six weeks and there are way more BAD ones than good ones. This place had the most attentive, detail oriented staff to date. Room service was spot on and the room had zero bugs (cockroaches seem to be a big deal down here?). So if you prefer not having them as I do, then this place works. And then there's the price. $50 a night which is super cheap considering the quality of service and staff you get. Thank you for a weeklong carefree stay!
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you! Glad you found our property to be a good value! We are still an exterior corridor property so sometimes bugs can still be an annoyance as with any home. We do have regular pest control and work hard to keep our property pest free. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we're so happy to hear that we made your trip carefree!
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Gerald
"Great budget hotel"
The room was very clean which is uncommon for a budget hotel. Bathroom was very clean. When I say clean I mean no hair,no dust or dirt. There was stains on the curtains but they were clean. Same for the carpet, stained but clean. The bed needed better mattresses. These were hard. Over all, great hotel. Very quiet. Will be staying here again in the near future.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you, John. Glad our housekeeping has been doing their job, we know sometimes they may miss something and we're glad it was not the case for your room. We've purchased couple new mattresses to test out for what we want to do long term, so we're certainly in the process of changing those out. We know our current ones are on the hard end. We've also changed out several ground floor room carpeting and will be doing the rest of the rooms soon. Thank you so much for your feedback - it really helps us decide what to focus on going forward. We look forward to your next visit!
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Jonn
"Better than any other hotel for the money."
I have stayed in several hotels in this area, in this price range, and it is the best deal by far. It does not seem to have the smoky rooms, people hanging out, room problems, as other hotels with low rates.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you, we're glad you had a good visit. We take security very seriously and try to limit traffic on property in the evening especially after midnight to keep our property quiet. Thank you for taking the time to leave your experience!
4 night trip Jun 7, 2015
"Such a great inexpensive hotel!"
Keep in mind I am rating this hotel very highly based on it's hotel rating in general. This is not a 5 star hotel, but it does earn all 5 stars in doing what it does well--providing an inexpensive place for people to rest. Right off the highway, you can jump right back on again in no time to continue your drive. The front desk was super nice, parking was plentiful. I was moving so this was a rest stop between days of travel, and the front desk man was nice enough to give us a room in the back area where we could see our car and trailer from the window. This is a very inexpensive room to stay in, but the security they provide is pretty outstanding and the security cameras are actually manned and monitored throughout the day and night. I felt very safe staying there overnight with all of my possessions locked away in my uhaul. The room itself did not smell of cigarette smoke or anything I typically find with cheaper room rates. The plumbing all worked, no bed bugs or dirt-stained sheets, nothing I am used to seeing in these sort of hotels. They even have an elevator. The service was completely excellent, I didn't wake up in time for breakfast, but I would highly recommend this place and I will choose to stay here again if I am ever through Atlanta again.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're always encouraged to read reviews like yours because we really strive to be safe and quiet for our guests at a reasonable price. Our night auditor will be very happy to read this. Just to also clarify for future guests though, we do not have a very extensive breakfast offering, we only have individually wrapped pastries and coffee along with oatmeal occasionally. We are looking forward to your next visit!
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2015
Krys
"Comfortable place"
The room was clean and comfortable
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you for staying with us!
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
Nicole
"clean, comfortable and great staff!!"
as every other review states...a bit dated but staff was awesome and room was very clean! Already booked my next stay here!!!
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Glad we met your expectations! Looking forward to seeing you again!
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
"vacation"
I enjoyed my stay room was clean and smelling fresh.The only problem was the toilet took a long time to flush and flushed slowly. overall I enjoyed my stay
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Delfaney
"Eww"
It was both disturbing and informative to see the sign in the lobby that states they don't wash their bedspreads after every guest. Once I looked at the sheets and pillow cases i wondered if they washed those as well.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Good clean hotel for great price"
Great clean comforting bed for cheap price had flat screen tv no complaints, stayed 1 night, 50.00, wow, no smells, had microwave and small fridge too.
1 night trip May 27, 2015
"Affordable and clean."
If you are looking for a clean hotel for an affordable price , this is the hotel you should go to. I've stayed there for 2 days and I had no problems. I recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Chelsea
Great Hotel and great location.. Friendly staff with easy check-in and out.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you, glad you had a good experience!
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Wonderful stay for the money!"
It was fantastic.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Goldie
"Great value"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The area is decent and has places to grab a quick bit and is only 5 minutes away from other things. The room had a few stains on bed and carpet but overall it was clean. It is a bit outdated as far as décor, but if you do not care about that it is an excellent place for the $. If we are ever in that area again I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Kendria
"Reviews said 3 and a Half stars.."
I was not pleased with the room cleanliness in my room. The Box Spring was visible filthy, the bath tub had hair in it, the stuffing in the pillows were broken apart, the blanket had lent balls on it..very uncomfortable. The carpet was dirty, the head board had a white, filmy resude on it. I was very disappointed. The hotel had 3 and a half stars. I just expected it to be cleaner than what it was. The gentleman at front desk was very co-operative with giving me my money back for the remainder of the nights I had reserved. The lobby was clean and nice..just not the room I had.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
Alesia
"Nice quiet hotel"
Nice quiet clean hotel room. Pleasant and courteous staff
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you, please come visit us again!
Other trip May 28, 2015
"great place to stay"
This is not a luxury hotel. However, everything was clean, in working order and in good condition. No bugs were seen nor was evidence of hiding bugs found. And you have all the amenities listed. I have stayed here enough to have a free night on my next stay. If the room, etc. Was not this good, I would not have stayed a second time. We even accidentally left a valuable item in the room all day while we were gone and it had not been touched. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel again. Excellent value for the money. The location of this hotel is right off the interstate, it has lots of food places nearby. it is not in an area where bars on the windows are necessary. The morning we left, we saw 2 employees scouring the parking lot and grounds, picking up bits of trash & stray leaves. They even have flowers evident. The front desk person was most helpful with Googleing directions and printing them out for us. one last thing, the room smelled nice also.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Wallace
"nice last minute stay"
Easy to check in. Nice location. Plenty of food places around. Easy access to the expressway.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"Good Hotel at a bargain price"
Found this hotel online and it was rated highly so we tried it. Very nice stay
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
"The Guesthouse Inn"
We enjoyed our stay here; the room was comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Close to expressway and places to eat and the room rate was very reasonable. Great place to stay for vacation!
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you, we're right off I-85, exit 101, about 20 minutes to downtown without traffic! Please come visit us again!
Other trip May 26, 2015
Pat
"not to shabby"
This is where I always stay when we come up for braves games. Even tho its a little out the way the price is good and the staff is great.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you Meghaan for coming back to stay with us. We really appreciate you coming even though we're outside of downtown. Hope you had a wonderful time at the Braves game!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Meghaan
"Good budget hotel right off I-85"
We selected the Guest House Inn because it is conveniently located near family in Lilburn - there are very few hotels in the area - and because it was well-rated and we have had previously good experiences there. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the grounds were well-maintained. The staff was pleasant and responsive to our needs. When I arrived I was missing a desk chair and my clock did not work - I informed the front desk and they apologized and provided these items immediately.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you so much for coming to visit us again. We apologize again for those items, and we appreciate that you brought it up to us during your stay, giving us a chance to correct them. Thank you!
Other trip May 25, 2015
Janet
"welcomed"
Great staff, made us feel welcomed
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you for staying with us, we're glad you felt welcomed. Please come visit us again!
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Edward
"PlayQB Biz Trip"
Good Price, Good Hotel. Will use again.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thanks Todd! Looking forward to your next visit!
2 night business trip May 19, 2015
Todd
"Business in N. Atlanta"
We stay here when we are in Atlanta area for business. Good value for the money, staff is always pleasant. Comfortable beds, usually quiet neighborhood, very convenient to good restaurants.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you for always coming to stay with us. We really appreciate it!
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
Janet
"excellent place to stay"
Very good motel. GREAT front office staff.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you! Come see us again!
10 night business trip May 10, 2015
"Surprising quality at bargain prices"
Aside from a bit of confusion with the address/GPS, a delightful find with excellent desk staff at bargain basement rates.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you! We do get guests that tell us their GPS takes them across the street sometimes, we know at least on Google Maps our location is accurate. Glad you enjoyed your stay, come see us again!
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Fred
"It's a $50 a night hotel, what more can you expect"
Not a bad hotel for the price, I'll only recommend the hotel is if you just need a place to crash as you're passing through.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you, we certainly know our property isn't for everyone. We do get many guests that are just passing through. We also get many guests that stay a couple nights and save on lodging so they can experience more of Atlanta. Thanks again for staying us and for taking the time to leave feedback!
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"EXCELENCE"
VERRY GOOD HOTEL. WE LOVE IT
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you! We're glad you had a good stay!
3 night family trip May 10, 2015
"Cheap near atlanta"
Stayed two nights in order to visit family and see sights. Hotel okay. Clean. No bugs. But left me flat. Little or no charm, but it was inexpensive.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We certainly are more of a no frills type of property. We try to maintain a clean and quiet property at an economical price for our guests. Thank you for staying with us.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Fred
"Good for the price"
Housekeeping never even came We called front desk and they made us come get fresh towels and Never even apologized for it. :/ Room was nicer than we expected for the price though.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
We are so sorry our housekeeping staff didn't make it to your room. They are supposed to get to all rooms during your stay as long as they don't see a do not disturb sign on your door. We will be following up to see what may have happened. We apologize again and thank you for letting us know.
Other trip May 13, 2015
joanna
"Love it!!!"
It was great!!!!
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you very much, Harvey. Please come visit us again!
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2015
Harvey
"Nice!"
Short stay but satisfactory. Building and stuffs look a bit old, but the room was clean and comfortable. Good price as well.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you! We're glad you had a good stay and hope you will come visit us again when you're in the Atlanta area!
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Youngkyu
"Shabby"
Room was acceptable at best. Mold above the door in bathroom.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Dear Lou, We're so sorry our room was in such a condition for you. Our head housekeeping staff has be informed of this and they are taking extra precautions. We will work hard to do better. Thank you for informing us.
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Lou
"Can't beat the price you're paying.."
We were in town to visit family so we were pretty much only in the hotel to sleep, so the overall experience I would say was good. They don't serve breakfast and the deco is very outdated, but evenso, the room was clean and the staff was very friendly. Honestly it is much better than I expected for the price we paid.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you! Glad you came to stay with us during your family visit. We are a no frills type of property but we understand sometimes guests just need a clean and quiet place to sleep and we strive to be that for an economical price. Please come visit us again!
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Jeniffer
"Nice people, rooms, area! Great price!"
Got in late, the man at the desk was very nice. The rooms were very clean. Nice place, will stay again in the future!
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you, we do have staff here 24 hrs a day so late check-in's are never a problem! We look forward to your next visit!
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Best hotel stay in Atlanta for the money!"
Awesome! I enjoyed my stay at the Guest House Inn and will definitely stay there in the future. The room was nice and very clean, the staff was very friendly, the neighborhood was peaceful and the room was very comfortable.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you so much, we're glad it was a good experience for you. Everything you mentioned is what we strive to be so your comments are extra encouraging for us!
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
Shannon
"Pleased"
My family and I were very pleased with our stay over the weekend.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you very much, we enjoyed having you!
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Andrea
"Great place to sleep one night"
good price easy access comfortable and quiet clean and well arrangement good customer service
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you, we work hard to be quiet and clean at an economical price. Please come see us again!
Other trip May 6, 2015
Jung
Hotel was quite and closed to food, ok if you are just looking for a place to rest for the night
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
We are close to a lot of fast food chains and not too far from brand name restaurants (5 mins up I-85). Thanks for choosing to stay with us and for leaving feedback!
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Good Place"
It was good stay. Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you! Glad you had a good stay, come back and see us!
4 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Mathew
"don't stay anywhere other than here"
Very great service, extremely clean, quiet, and a 50 in tv to top off my stay....I would defiantly stay there anytime I'm near atlanta.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you! Looks like you got upgraded to one of our larger rooms. In the future we hope to change all rooms to 50", but currently most have 32". We look forward to your next visit in Atlanta! Thank you again, we appreciate your business very much.
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
willie
"Good Hotel near 85"
i stayed here for the first time because of the proximity to the NOPI National weekend which was two miles away. This place is amazing! And has nice clean rooms. The staff is professional and welcoming. Only thing I could see out of place was that the bathroom fan wasn't working, which wasn't a big deal at all. Volleyball net and numerous grills are a plus. Highly recommended.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we'll be checking on that fan! We do have some grills on our property and a volleyball net - many guests like to just enjoy the weather these days and our pool will be opening soon as well. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We really appreciate it!
Other trip May 4, 2015
AL
"Hotel close to everything"
We rented this room during the weekend of NOPI Nationals. Check in was easy. Room was small and not a lot of extras but it was exceptionally clean. BY far one of the cleanest rooms I have ever stayed in. Hotel was in walking distance to many convenience stores, as well as fast food. It was located right off of I-85. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. Our housekeeping staff will really appreciate your comments. We really are an older property with no frills, glad you had a good time!
Other trip May 4, 2015
BobbieJo
"Get what you pay for."
It was definitely a $49 a night hotel - convenient to highway, fairly clean, friendly staff, but kind of cheap and run down a bit. Our room was clean but my friends room had stains on sheets of one bed and a toothpick in the other. Gives the impression of not being clean.
Response by Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross
We apologize for your recent experience at our property, we only wish we had known to make your friend's' room better. Unfortunately, we just have no way of finding out which housekeeping staff cleaned it after the fact. We will be working with our housekeeping staff to find out what may have went wrong. We know cleanliness is incredibly important even if we are economical and older. We will be taking extra care here. Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience.
2 night business trip Apr 29, 2015