All hotels in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here100 Northcreek Boulevard, Goodlettsville, TN, 37072, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Nothing special for a price, but could be better."
The pillows were "5 million years" old. The mattress was hard as a rock. The water at the shower was barely running. There was only one small soap even the room had two beds. I travel with my own personal cleaning supplies, but many people don't. Continental breakfast could have been better. Even so, it is OK for someone to stay overnight or two.
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Bogdan
"Good value for the money"
It was a good value for the dollar. My only issue was comfort if you had to sit for a while- the desk chairs were ok but not if you needed more than 10 minutes. The room was small so it's understandable that more comfortable chairs are hard to accommodate. Nonetheless, it was a positive experience and we would stay there again.
7 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Deborah
"Great find on trip to Florida"
Great place. Convenient to grocery store, gas station, restaurants. Clean and quiet. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
Joan
"my thanksgiving treet"
My stay at the Best Western in Goodlettsville Tennessee was a pleasure! !! My room had all the Bells an whistles like refrigerator, microwave, Ironing board an Iron , soap and shampoo dispenser in the shower!! That was really nice, very comfortable bed great pillows good quality beding,power outlets right on my night stand to charge my phone an outlets right on my dresser I didn't have to look for one very Conveinent!! My wake-up call was right on time because it was done by computer call, the TV remote was washable sterilized for my protection, my room was so clean I could have at off the floor!!! They have the best management by far and it shows!!! It cost me no more than it cost me to fill my BMW with gas!! Whast there not to love about that!!! Thank you folks for the immaculate place to stay!!! Sincerely David Eastep
3 night trip Nov 28, 2014
dave
"Great place to stay near Nashville"
Easy access to highway with lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. Clean, quiet and very much more affordable than closer to Nashville.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
adele
"convenient location to interstate and rextaurants"
this room was dirty and it reeked of tobacco even though they said it was a non smoking room....remote for tv did not work.....
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Nice. Well lit area"
Farther back from Nashville than I originally planned. But over all a great hotel for the price. Brand new mattresses, very clean. The breakfast is lacking proteins though and doesn't offer much selection.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
The beds were very comfortable and it was about a 20 minute drive to any touristy place! There was a pretty basic breakfast but they had a waffle maker. Overall a pretty good hotel to stay at.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
M
Clean but run down. Needs some updating otherwise not bad place to stay.
"Just what we needed"
Since this stop was simply to break up a long drive and rest for the night, I was a little worried. However it was everything we needed. The room was clean and updated, service was no issue, and the breakfast in the morning was just fine. Wouldn't mind having to stay here for more than one evening.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
Fallon
"Good Value"
Friendly workers at the registration and breakfast. Very pleasant stay. Good food and hot. Definitely good value for the rate.
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
LAWRENCE
"Economy hotel just north of Nashville"
This hotel is right next to I-65 north of Nashville. Getting on and off the interstate is fairly easy. There are plenty of gas stations, restaurants and convenience stores in the area. The hotel has three stories and there is a working elevator. Parking is more than adequate. Overall: a modestly priced hotel in a good location.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
Roger M
"Okay stay"
The motel was fine - nothing remarkable good or bad.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Overnight Rest on I-65"
Was driving from Mississippi to Lexington, KY and needed a place close to I-65 to spend the night. This hotel was close to the exit and had a lot of useful amenities nearby (e.g., Kroger, fast food). The room was in clean condition. The free breakfast was mostly continental and I took a quick look and decided against taking advantage of it. The only real quirk to the hotel was that a lot of large trucks stayed at the same hotel and were rumbling by through the night. It didn't bother me but if you are an extremely light sleeper it may be something that wakes you up.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
"Pleasant overnight stay"
Although we stayed at this hotel for just one night, as we traveled from Florida to Ohio,I was very impressed with the ease of check-in,friendliness of the hotel desk staff and the overall atmosphere of the Best Western Fairwinds.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
We spent the night at Best Western on our way to the gulf coast. It was easy on and off interstate 65. Our room was very clean and quiet and there were plenty of places close by to get a meal. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
DEANNA
Clean, quiet, close to restaurants, good price. What more could I say?
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
paul
"Convenient and Economical"
Room was spotlessly clean, staff was competent and courteous. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast experience needs improvement.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Great Find"
Great place to stay if you are visiting Nashville and would prefer not to stay in busy, expensive downtown. Great rate for a comfortable, clean room. Friendly staff. Acceptable continental breakfast including waffle iron, variety of cereals, juices, fruits and pastries. Quiet neighborhood with a grocery store directly across the street and plenty of restaurants to choose from within walking distance. Will definitely stay again next time I find myself in the area.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"A smoker smoked in my non-smoking room."
had to change rooms because my non-smoking room reeked of perfume where the housekeeper had tried to mask the smoke from someone who had smoked in the room.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
Room was clean; however, the door stuck when we tried to open it and you needed a lot of force to open it. Since the room doors open to the outside there was a great deal of noise from the road. We heard sirens and horns in addition to hearing suitcases wheel by the room late at night and early in the morning. Breakfast selections were good, but the room was small and had very few tables.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Ok hotel, a bit out of the way of Downtown."
Overall ok, a bit noisy area. The hotel is close to a heavily traveled road and traffic noise is obvious.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Adequate. Nothing wrong."
This is an older motel. There is one elevator. All rooms have external entrances. The staff keeps it as clean as possible but it is older. Breakfast was ordinary at best. The location was convenient to the roads I was traveling.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Pamela
"nice very nice"
we were very happy with this hotel very close to interstate easy to get to very very clean very quiet at night had good night sleep easy check in no problems very friendly place to stay
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
cindy
"Very good motel"
At check-in I found that my Expedia had apparently not forwarded my room requirements and requests. The lady at the desk, Lisa, checked with management and got the okay to move my reservation from a 2nd floor room to the ground floor. I have stayed here before and liked it then; I still like it. Essentially, all I needed was a bed and the bath. The king size bed was excellent, and the bath towels plentiful and in good shape. I also made use of the included iron and fridge. The AC did a great job. Wi-Fi connected quickly and easily. If you looked for dirt/dust, you could find it otherwise it was not noticeable (under the microwave and in a couple corners). My only criticism is that the armoire is too shallow for clothes hangers to fit without being angled. This time I did not avail myself of the breakfast that is included. If you need a large breakfast there are restaurants immediately available.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Nice hotel friendly std a staff"
Very nice hotel..great location if traveling to Nashville.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Brenda
"Real Good Value - very clean room!"
Excellent value. Room was orderly & clean. Breakfast was good. I was very satisfied with the overall operation.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
JASCO
"In a pinch"
Business. Needed a place to power nap for 2 hours before getting back on the road. Got in & out, wouldn't have wanted to stay any longer
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
Marcus
"Late night check in."
Overall stay was nice . Room was clean but smelled musty until air condition ran for a while.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"World 100 bound"
Passing thru and found this hotel. The clerk Lisa was awesome. Very friendly and helpful. Grocery store across the road along with numerous places to eat. Will keep this one in mind for future trips :-)
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2014
C Mc
"great place to stay"
I was afraid of the conditions because of a few poor reviews. This hotel was nice. Near many points of interest and far enough that you can relax from the fast pace of the city. The breakfast was adequate and the rooms were clean.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Renee
"it was okay"
The room was good. We were very satisfied except we didn't get queen double beds. We were cramped up in a full size bed.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Patrice
"Very nice stay"
We arrived late for our reservation but I had called to make sure that was not a problem. Got to motel around midnight. Easy check in. Room was clean. AC worked great considering it was like 90 degrees at midnight. Beds were comfy. Shower worked great. Easy check out. Breakfast was good. No complaints at all and price was excellent. Thanks to staff and Expedia.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Sherry
Not the cleanest room I have been in.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Karhy
excellent great location and the boot barn and krogers close by walking distance. Food and gas stations as well. Id stay again
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
joanne
Good hotel, rooms are clean. The neighborhood is good. Staff good. The showers have amazing water pressure. I'll stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Worst Night's Sleep Ever"
This was the worst hotel's sleep I've ever had at a hotel, and as a frequent traveller, that says alot! The room was HOT when we checked in, but we tried to make the best of it since we were so tired. But after 4 hours, it was no better, and to make matters worse, the A/C was making a very loud knocking sound, making sleep impossible. So we called the front desk, and were ultimately moved to another room. I wish I could say it was better from there, but it was actually worse. That A/C didn't work either, but instead of knocking, it made a high-pitch screeching sound ALL NIGHT LONG! There were no other rooms available, and it was the middle of the night, so we had to stick it out, but it was the worst experience ever. And while the front desk worker (there was only 1 on duty) was nice, he did nothing to make our experience better or try to make up for how bad it was. The next morning, he said he'd call the manager and see what he could do about our experience and get back to me by cell phone, but never did, and now when I call to follow-up, he has amnesia about the whole thing and doesn't know what I'm talking about! I'd never stay here again, and based on how they handled it afterwards, I also won't stay at ANY hotel in this chain.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Mel
This is a decent hotel for a quick overnight stay. The rooms appear to be older. The breakfast is good.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Good staff but hotel old"
Normally don't stay at hotels with doors that open outside, but this was quick trip. Nice staff but hotel old.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Pat
"Not bad for a stopover"
Hotel was fairly clean, fairly comfortable, and, overall, fairly good. Not great, not bad. Decent stuff around - had a great pizza about 5 mins away, EZ on/off highway, friendly staff. Would probably stay here again if in the area, but likely not for more than a one night stopover.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Beds were comfortable and room was clean.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
The water pressure was terrible ceiling was peeling in the shower. Very dirty around the edges of the carpet.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
hootie
"Just ok"
Convenient location, very nice staff. Continental breakfast is what I expected. Room left a lot to be desired. I saw a few ants near the sink.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Comfortable for an extended stay"
We were staying in the area for 5 days/4 nights so I wanted some place we'd be happy living in for awhile. This hotel fit the bill. Check in was easy. Our room was on the 2nd floor overlooking the pool the elevator made move in a breeze. It was a little stuffy at first, but the air conditioner cranked up and it got better. Room was clean and comfortable. Living room area with chair, fold out couch, and coffee table. Upholstery could benefit from a shampoo, but nothing awful. Plenty of lamps and convenient charging docks on all table lamps. Bed was comfy with good pillows. Plenty of storage for all of our stuff. Microwave, coffee maker,and dorm size fridge made it possible to cook up simple lunches, dinners, and snacks. Saved a fortune by limiting how much we needed to eat out. Breakfast included and adequate, just have to deal with Fox news on the television. The bathroom did not have a ventilation fan which was a tad inconvenient but water pressure and temp were great. In a nice area, convenient to shopping and major roads. Hotel was busy but not noisy. Pool area was clean. Water sometimes needed a little skimming, but just a bug or 2, water was never cloudy or scummy. Timing it right in the late afternoon, it was possible to have the pool to ourselves.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Tina
The air quality in our room was moist. Mold spores were apparent in the bathroom on the ceiling and the room could have used a good dusting. My allergies were affected and the square footage seemed lacking. Service was ok though beds were not made.
2 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014
"wet floors"
Stay was uncomfortable and not up to par. Chose this particular hotel because of previous stay that was very good. This room had a leak in the sink which had the entire floor wet going into the restroom area. Staff changed our room upon arrival, was slow in altering and supplying previously arranged stay. Next time I will stay a little further up the road which will be closer to half way anyway.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"ok stay"
Nothing special. Ok room, adequate service. Close to xway, food, gas. Decent price.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"good value for the money"
Our stay was nice. The room was clean, although very small for having 2 queen beds, a dresser, desk, and fridge / microwave stand. The breakfast was nice. The biscuits and gravy were much better than what we'd experienced across the country for motel food so far. The staff was very friendly and I liked that the guy working the desk in the morning actually cared about what the breakfast room looked like and came in often to clean and restock items.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
"Nice hotel for the cost"
The hotel at first look appeared to be run down some. Lots of truckers staying there. But the front staff was very nice and the room was great. No foul smells and very clean. The bed was comfy and very clean. It was worth the stop as many hotels that have the appearance of this Best Western are not kept clean. This one was an exception to that assumption. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Upon check-in, it was mentioned that I booked online via hotels dot com and "therefore got room xxx" No idea why the comment, but got first floor at pool side lol. The room had some current updates but the shower had cob webs in top corners of shower, very dusty, soap residue remained from previous guest(s) build up. Had black ants in sink each morning, coming from inner counter cut out that does not fit properly. Breakfast area was so-so and didn't have much of a variety. Office staff and house keeping were mostly nice. I love the location itself, however, would not stay there again nor will I recommend. Was disappointed, overall. For the price, I expected at least, a very clean room and bathroom.
6 night trip Jul 2, 2014