All hotels in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States of America
100 Northcreek Boulevard, Goodlettsville, TN, 37072, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

I stay at Best Western mostly because of my dog. This particular hotel was in the middle of a heavily commercialized area. Great access to fast food, but not very scenic. Adequate.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Tony
"Just Passing Through"
Nice Hotel, poor location, great staff and so so breakfast
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"It was good."
Hotel location
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Nice, Quiet, Comfortable Stay!"
We were just looking to get away for a couple of days - wanted a little peace and quiet. Our room at Best Western offered just what we were looking for... and checking in & out was a breeze!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Pamela
"Close to Gaylord center and easy to get there."
Very good breakfast. We enjoyed talking with other travelers.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
nancy and bob
"Would stay again"
Good cheap hotel. Nothing overly special about it but absolutely would recommend for the price point. Rooms were clean and comfortable, a couple small things needed repair but not bad enough to impact our overnight stay. Staff was friendly and helped coordinate our rooms together. Right off the highway and next to a Kroger grocery store, good part of town.
1 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
"A comfortable and clean hotel with friendly staff"
Great for a one night stay. Restaurants in the area.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Lorne
"Nice Room"
Great room for the price. The location of our room was a disadvantage due to loud walking traffic. We were next to the office and every lazy person with a rolling bag would come by our room at all hours. Note to self, request a room away from the office.
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
lewis
"Nice Hotel Good location"
Our experience was pleasant. Only issue was the room smelled like cigarette smoke. We got a smoking room because my wife smokes but even she could tell the strong odor.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Visiting from Minnesota"
Visiting Nashville for a birthday trip. Wanted a hotel relatively close and relatively inexpensive for 3 nights. We got more than what we paid for. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We were only about 15 minutes away from downtown Nashville and the Grand Ole Opry. The room was comfortable and relatively quite. We were within walking distance of a few restaurants and a convenient store in case we need to stock our mini fridge or for late night snacking.
3 night trip with friends Feb 4, 2015
ryan
"Very old motel."
The rooms were very old. Hasn't been remodeled in many years. Not very clean. The kitchen staff was eating a McDonald's breakfast so that wasn't a very good endorsement for the breakfast bar.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Anne
"Good place"
Nice room but very thin walls and breakfast could have been better love that they have a pull out couch in king suites
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Tay
"Great for a quick trip!"
Everyone was friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. Enjoyed the overnight stay. Super easy to get to Nashville.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
Brianna
"great room for the price"
Went on a college tour at TSU. The room very clean and beds were comfortable. The breakfast was so-so,but more than expected.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Visiting family for the weekend, it was clean and close to everything
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
nichole
"great place to stay"
room was clean, quiet, with fast internet. check in was a bit slow, but the staff was great. would recommend.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
donna
"Pleasantly surprised"
I was quite surprised at the condition of the hotel because of the price. I expected a cheaper hotel, honestly. The room was very clean with the exception of an area on the wall behind the bed where they had done remodeling. The bed was comfortable and clean. There were more than enough towels, blankets, and coffee to accommodate our stay. The television was a newer flat screen and had a wide range of channels available.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Ashley
"great place to stay for some alone time"
Excellent customer service from the time I arrived. Room was in great condition and bed was comfortable. I had a great time and enjoyed myself. Will definitely come back
1 night trip Jan 18, 2015
"Best Western"
Little noisy. Woke up around 2 am to a truck being worked on in the parking lot. Initially told the price quoted to us included the pet fee...quess what..we were charged extra at check in. Rooms are fine. Free breakfast was OK.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
Elisabeth
"My new hideout"
Very convenient location to a plethora of resturants and stores. The room was clean and comfortable. I couldn't have been more satisfied.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Marvin
The hotel was very nice and clean, definitely worth the price paid. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"Super Satisfied"
Super clean and convenient! Beds and pillows were so comfortable! Close proximity to Opry Mills, Downtown Nashville, bars and other fun things to do in such a small town! We will be staying here again very soon!!!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Brandon&Keyona
"Best Western near Nashville"
The rooms were comfortable and up to date. The staff was very pleasant at the front desk and the breakfast bar had standard options plus eggs. We were also close enough to downtown Nashville that we had no trouble getting into the city at night. We stayed during winter so the pool was closed but it looked like a very nice swimming area.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Olney
"Recommended"
Hotel was easy to find and located in a nice area. Good variety with their continental breakfast. Very good value!
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Nice Accommodations at a Fair Rate"
The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The front desk staff was efficient, attentive and very friendly. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Very Clean room, comfortable beds, great breakfast"
Very Clean room, comfortable beds, great continental breakfast!
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Pleasant stay!"
Super comfy beds! And I love any hotel within walking distance to a Waffle House!
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good stay and no complaints"
Good location and with lots of food choices nearby. Overall hotel was adequate.
3 night business trip Jan 1, 2015
"Stay twice"
I stay on my to Florida. Room was clean service was good so I booked a room on my way back home.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"The price is accurate"
The hotel was fine for a quick trip, but not for an extended stay. I was very disappointed in the complimentary breakfast. The pictures were inaccurate and the food was unappetizing. The staff was very friendly and accommodating though. The rooms are decent, but the beds were not comfortable.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Great facility and bargain."
Excellent!
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2014
"A standard stay with a bit of help"
It's a standard Best Western, nothing fancy to say, however, I must say that the older lady at the front desk is EXTREMELY helpful. I had accidentally booked for the wrong date, and, regardless of my error, she was able to get me into a room with very minimal work on my end. I regret not remembering her name, but, still, thank you!
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Christmas at the Best Western"
I stayed for 3 nights Dec 22-Dec 25 with my mother & boyfriend. My final bill (including taxes) was $223.51. All in all, I found that it was pretty good value for the money spent. Free breakfast was decent, but nothing to brag home about. Room was comfortable, though I did find the clothes hangers a bit annoying, and the front door had to be slammed shut in order to close. (One time we left without realizing it hadn't closed all the way, but fortunately the neighborhood is decent). Another minor annoyance was a guy doing construction right outside our front door. However, the staff was courteous and made sure we always had clean towels. I also liked that we could park right in front of our door. This was especially convenient for my ill mother who walks slow. My boyfriend and I will be taking another trip on our own in a few days. We will be staying at a Best Western in New Orleans. I am curious to see how that one will compare, given that it's about 3x the cost for the same duration. (Thankfully he's paying this time).
3 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Amelia
"I would stay again"
stayed one night checked in late and left early, not much to say, it was quiet, pet-friendly, I slept comfortably, nice breakfast set up, good customer service.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
Teresa
"Happy stay"
Very pleased. Clean with friendly service.
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
Ole
Staff was friendly. They accepted our large pets, no problem. Very close to thru highway, so it was a convenient place to stop.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"No frills hotel with a clueless night desk clerk"
This was a good, basic hotel for a quick overnight stop on the way to our final destination. My only complaint was related to the checkin process. I checked in while my husband waited in the car. It was fairly late, around 10pm, and there were a number of adult men who appeared to be hanging around outside and in the lobby for no particular reason. The hotel clerk, a young man, repeated several points of my personal info, including my car make/model and room number, very loudly, which made me uncomfortable. As far as anyone in the lobby could tell I was a young woman traveling alone. I felt he should have been more discreet with that info.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"No HOT WATER... REALLY???"
I booked this hotel because it pretty good reviews and was close to LP Field so that my two adult children and I could attend a Football game. When entering the room we noticed the beds were awfully small and no way near Queen size, more like full, so I requested a roll-away and was charged 10.00 for it. The next morning we were getting ready to leave for the game and my daughter was about to take a shower when she noticed there wasn't any hot water. We let it run for 15 minutes and still not hot or even warm. The breakfast was from 5-10 but when we got to the breakfast area the sign said 6-9. some of the food offered was terrible. Before we ate, I went to the desk clerk and told her of the hot water issue and she told me someone was working on it and it was fixed. We rushed to the room because we all needed showers and again there was no hot water,Very upsetting ! We gathered up our belongings and checked out. The same desk clerk was there and she apologized for not having hot water to shower with and then told me that they were waiting for someone to come fix it ( after she told me earlier that it was fixed!) Never Offered me a discount or comped my room which should of been the correct remedy. She offered nothing and when I asked about it, she just smiled and said she couldn't offer that it was a "corporate thing" this is why I am writing to you! One customer at the breakfast said it would of been better to sleep in his car and I am starting to agree !!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Highly recommend"
I really enjoyed staying here. The staff was very friendly, excellent breakfast and close to lots of resteraunts and shopping. The room was great and had a comfortable bed. The only thing I would say needed improvement was the bathroom could use some caulking and/or improvements to shower and floor. Will stay here again.
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Shannon
"Nothing special for a price, but could be better."
The pillows were "5 million years" old. The mattress was hard as a rock. The water at the shower was barely running. There was only one small soap even the room had two beds. I travel with my own personal cleaning supplies, but many people don't. Continental breakfast could have been better. Even so, it is OK for someone to stay overnight or two.
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Bogdan
"Good value for the money"
It was a good value for the dollar. My only issue was comfort if you had to sit for a while- the desk chairs were ok but not if you needed more than 10 minutes. The room was small so it's understandable that more comfortable chairs are hard to accommodate. Nonetheless, it was a positive experience and we would stay there again.
7 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Deborah
"Great find on trip to Florida"
Great place. Convenient to grocery store, gas station, restaurants. Clean and quiet. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
Joan
"my thanksgiving treet"
My stay at the Best Western in Goodlettsville Tennessee was a pleasure! !! My room had all the Bells an whistles like refrigerator, microwave, Ironing board an Iron , soap and shampoo dispenser in the shower!! That was really nice, very comfortable bed great pillows good quality beding,power outlets right on my night stand to charge my phone an outlets right on my dresser I didn't have to look for one very Conveinent!! My wake-up call was right on time because it was done by computer call, the TV remote was washable sterilized for my protection, my room was so clean I could have at off the floor!!! They have the best management by far and it shows!!! It cost me no more than it cost me to fill my BMW with gas!! Whast there not to love about that!!! Thank you folks for the immaculate place to stay!!! Sincerely David Eastep
3 night trip Nov 28, 2014
dave
"Great place to stay near Nashville"
Easy access to highway with lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. Clean, quiet and very much more affordable than closer to Nashville.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
adele
"convenient location to interstate and rextaurants"
this room was dirty and it reeked of tobacco even though they said it was a non smoking room....remote for tv did not work.....
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Nice. Well lit area"
Farther back from Nashville than I originally planned. But over all a great hotel for the price. Brand new mattresses, very clean. The breakfast is lacking proteins though and doesn't offer much selection.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
The beds were very comfortable and it was about a 20 minute drive to any touristy place! There was a pretty basic breakfast but they had a waffle maker. Overall a pretty good hotel to stay at.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
M
Clean but run down. Needs some updating otherwise not bad place to stay.
"Just what we needed"
Since this stop was simply to break up a long drive and rest for the night, I was a little worried. However it was everything we needed. The room was clean and updated, service was no issue, and the breakfast in the morning was just fine. Wouldn't mind having to stay here for more than one evening.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
Fallon
"Good Value"
Friendly workers at the registration and breakfast. Very pleasant stay. Good food and hot. Definitely good value for the rate.
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014