All hotels in Lebanon, Tennessee, United States of America
822 S Cumberland St, Lebanon, TN, 37087, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
    2.7
    2.5
"Not a good night"
it was loud and I left early I drive for my job and need sleep I was put next to the ice machine and all night the machine was used I left early they had no other room adv . would not stay again beds were not good ,when I check out at 1:00 am and had to drive . not a good experience.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Charlie
"It was okay"
It was neither good nor bad. I didn't expect 4 star and I didn't get it, but it was a good location, clean enough, and what I paid for.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Terrible"
The worst, the tv was small and from the 1990.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"OK for one night"
It was OK for one night. But it needs many upgrades. For example when I booked I seen it had a exercise room but when I got there all the equipment was broken. The mattress we sleep on sage in the middle a bit.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Lawrence
"For $35, it was what I expected"
It had a bed, a shower, and Wifi.
7 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"great experience"
We only stayed one night but had a great experience. Hotel room was clean and had everything we needed. Staff was very nice and helpful with any questions. We didn't have any problems with noise or other guest in the hotel. Will definitely be staying there again if the need arises.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
"Nice on the outside, but......"
Computers were down. Desk manager on duty took me around room to room with his card looking for an open room. Was not the same type of room we booked but he said it was our only choice. TV did not work, I'm sure it was a smoking room by the odor instead of the non smoking that we requested. There was a ticking noise coming from something that we could not find. Bed was very badly concaved. Had I not already booked ahead I would have just moved on. Next morning, the breakfast was backed up with people waiting on the one waffle iron since the other was out of order. At exactly 9:00am the breakfast stopped and they removed all items while others were still waiting.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Kenny
"Motel fairly easy to access from the interstate."
I arrived late and was greeted warmly by the front desk clerk. Transaction was seamless due to pre-booking with Experian. Check out was easy.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Teresa
"Hotel Bash"
We checked in and my son was so excited to go to the sparkling heated pool as advertised on the internet. Got to po and it was ice cold, nasty dirty items on floor inside pool. I went to staff and was enlightened that pool season was almost over so enjoy. Well I went back up to room and my wife said hey honey I said yes dear, oh my word a roach? Really? And the bath tub was dirty too. Beds slept comfortable but I tell you now, if it hadn't been a last minute booking where no refunds were available, I'd gotten my money back and went to the Holiday Inn. The 3rd floor was roudy too. Seems a lot of construction workers use this hotel. The staff told me that this hotel was purchased 3 months ago and they were still going through it to fix problems.lol.. Really? Didn't the Indians not check a heated pool status? Breakfast was kinda OK but I choose Hardee's.lol
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Wouldn't Stay again."
You get what you pay for. The bed was uncomfortable and the breakfast was disgusting. Next time I will pay the extra money for a better motel/hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"Check your room..."
At first we were sent to a smoking room....really strong smoke smell, refused room and given one on second floor that was MUCH NICER. Breakfast coffee is delicious, had apple and oranges, cinnamon bread for toast, one can make waffles, young lady at front desk friendly. Hotel is next to I-40, right off, then turn left into hotel.....surprisingly, was not noisy because of location of room. Would stay there again.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Robert H
"After the Game"
This was an OK place to stay.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"CLEAN"
HGOOD AOTEL WAS CLEAN AND ODOR FREE.EASY TO WALK INTO FOR THE ROONS WAS OUTSIDE.IT WAS QUIET.WE REALLY WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN.ONLY THING WAS THE TUB DRAIN WAS SLOW IN LETTING THE WATER OUT.
4 night trip Sep 2, 2014
LINDA HAYS
easy to find; pleasant personnel; and pet friendly (always a plus)
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Average but adequate"
It was a totally average motel in every waybut for the price and length of stay (1 night), it was fine. Nothing special about the room - a single queen bed which slept comfortably, a not-very-cold mini fridge, iron & board. I didnt turn on the tv. Only bath products they leave are a square of soap for the shower & one for the sink & shampoo. Glad I'd packed lotion! Breakfast was bagels, toast, cold cereal or make-your-own waffle.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
JY
"You get what you pays for"
basic cheap motel. I-40 less than 500 ft, well-known food places down the street.
3 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2014
sam Nichols
"What a joke"
Spent 2 nights as I was dropping daughter off for college. This was suppose to be one of the better choices on hotel.com. Well what a surprise. First, room was ghetto. Paint not matching on walls, stains on carpet like a group of apes threw mess in the room. Bathroom was even worst. Water never hot, nonskid in bath tub was coming up, towel rack was rusted, tons of dirt around light switch. Since paid for 2 rooms and 2 nights could not switch hotels because to many people to logistically move to get a different place. If I had been by myself I would have turned around and went to a different hotel. Oh yeah, forgot about the bricks they called muffins for breakfast. Must have came from day old bread store and please make coffee, not hot water flavored with coffee. Don't stay here.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Ken
"Off the highway and back to the 80s"
Friendly check in staff. Lousy free breakfast. My room furniture was from the 80s , tv included. Bed was comfy enough.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Hotel Room"
The mattress had cigarette burns/holes in it. The sheets didn't fit the bed, both blankets had cigarette burns/holes in them and the bathroom light was filled with bugs. The people that stayed in the room next door to mine were extremely loud and allowed their kids to run around outside screaming and yelling as well as the Mother who was yelling on the phone at 6am every morning. When I called to request new sheets and a blanket, I had to meet the guy downstairs to get these things...he did not bring them up to my room himself. My key card didn't work after the first day and when I went to the front desk to inquire about this, the girl asked when I was checking out and I had told her on the first day I was there that I would be checking out on Monday and she was rude when she "reprogrammed" my key card. This was the WORST hotel I have EVER stayed at. Extremely loud and dirty.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
CC
Toilet did not function Security lock broken Drape broken etc.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
We stopped in late on our way thru got a king bed, the room was clean and smelled good bed was comfortable room was big , we didn't use the pool. The breakfast was ok, I would stay here again it was easy to get to.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
jen
"Poor experience hotels is nothing like description"
I choose this hotel because of tge descriptions well they lie we did not have balcony on our room we had a shared walkway with the whole floor. There was no fireplace in room. The hotel itself it outdated n run down, the bathroom door was broken, the toilet ran all night and tge water pressure in shower was too low. and to top it off tge bed n pillows were lumpy n uncomfortable
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
mary
"Not a very good experience"
Bed was broke breakfast options were not there. Was not satisfied at all
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Decent Overnight Stay"
We made a reservation but got to the hotel at 3 am. The front desk clerk was super nice about the whole check in time. The room was pretty decent for the time we arrived. There was only 1 pillow on the bed but it wasn't a problem to get another one. The only complaint was that there was previous guest items behind the bathroom door. Other than that, the room was good for a quick sleep before heading to Nashville.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Tiffany
Good stay for the price. Room was clean and bed comfortable.
4 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Liz
"WITHIN GOOD DISTANCE TO FOOD, AND ATTRACTIONS"
OVERALL IT WAS A GOOD STAY.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
ANTHONY
"Old, Run Down and Service Was Sketchy"
The lobby was clean & presentable. But 2 of the night manager’s friends/relatives are sitting in the lobby barefoot & Indian style on the couch. The manager was checking us in & busy on the phone with personal calls. We get to our room & one of the lamp shade by the bed is cracked & broken so light's showing through. I go into the bathroom & there is mold on the wall between toilet & shower. The rest of bathroom seemed clean but there's a running sound from the toilet & a dripping faucet in the shower. The TV was old & had a red color to every channel. I went to sit in 1 of the chairs & there's something that was dripped all over it. When I turned on the lamp next to it I realized what ever dripped on the chair came down the lamp 1st. You had to keep asking for stuff that ran out at breakfast. When I checked out someone was having problems with there bill. The same manager was there, asked the other gentleman to hold on, & asked me if I just needed to check out. I said yes & after he started processing my check out he then took another personal call. (He'd answer casually & speak another language). His friends/relatives would be in & out behind the desk. He finished my check out & when I asked for a receipt he said he couldn't get it and I could get mine from my travel site. It made me even more nervous something sketchy was going to happen with my bill. As I was leaving he finally returned to the issue with the other guest.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Cari C
"close to outlet store"
We reserved 2 rooms for an overnight stay....the price was great but the motel definitely needs upgrades fast! Fan in bathroom ceiling was hanging from ceiling and the toilet paper roll in the other room completely came out of the wall when you went to get toilet paper! There was no odor in our room like other posts but there was new mattresses in the front of the motel that was just sitting in the weather and the plastic was coming off of them. Okay for an overnight stay but wouldn't recommend any longer. Great location to the outlet mall though!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Will not do again"
First night of seven. Found hair better sheets. No iron, iron board, clock, clothes hangers. TV didn't work. Next day it was all fixed.
7 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"Great nights' sleep"
We enjoyed our stay and the beds were extremely comfortable. Great selection of TV shows, even Disney for the little ones:)
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Sara Smith
"Easy find"
The only problem we had is the microwave did not work and the TV didn't channel change properly...even after having them get a new remote because the old one didn't work.....the room itself was nice and the large bathroom was nice. There were numerous restaurants and service stations close by. The continental breakfast was very enjoyable.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"I wish I could get a refund"
I did not stay at the hotel because I did not feel safe and the room was in disrepair. I hope I can get a refund.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
The room was supposed to be smoke-free, but smelled of cigarette smoke. The room also had an empty soda bottle behind a lamp and a dirty child's play pen that looked like it had just been forgotten by a previous visitor behind a couch. The swimming pool wasn't full/able to be used, which was disappointing. There was an event in the town that week and other hotel guests were quite loud out on the balcony until well after midnight. The wi-fi worked well, the fridge and microwave in the room were helpful and the TV worked well (even though the controller was kind of dirty and was missing the back). It looked like there were many renovations in process. For the price, it wasn't horrific, but I don't know that I would stay there again.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"No pre-fireworks nap for us!"
We stayed in Lebanon the night of July 4th so we could ride the train to downtown Nashville for the fireworks display. Unfortunately, there was no napping as maintenance chose mid-day on the 4th of July to drill the concrete to install new railings on the 2nd floor. That was too bad, as otherwise it would have been a perfectly enjoyable stay.
JBette
The pictures were misleading. Not a single cube of ice to be found. The shower head was rusted. I just know that I thought I was getting a good deal. Ughh! Looked like the furniture lamps had been purchased at good will or an auction.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Rachel
Room was dirty, the sink had no stopper, the bath mat had mildew on it, the bed seemed to have a broken spring. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone...
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Cheap"
You get what you pay for. My husband and i checked the room many times for bugs. We were both so uneasy we couldn't sleep, the hotel had new mattresses, that REALLY were needed, under plastic outside in the rain, moat completely exposed to the weather. I wont stay again.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Do not stay here!"
We were highly disappointed in this hotel. Horrible beds, and just not nice in general.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Angie
Beds were very uncomfortable, outdated rooms. The carpet smelled of urine in spots and was stained. Pool was over chlorinated. Overall stay was disappointing for a Days Inn.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Arnold
3 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
Guest
"Eh, Not My 1st Choice"
I know what I'm getting when I stay Wyndham, no doubt. But waking up to hammering and construction when you're paying to stay somewhere is not ideal. There was no hot water in my room and the fridge didn't work. After complaining, they replaced the fridge, and I spent the next 2 nights taking cold showers.
3 night business trip May 27, 2014
Christina
"under construction"
the hotel and rooms smelled disgusting the showers were old and crusty the staff is very nice the breakfast was less than expected with sticky floors to boot
Other trip May 31, 2014
kiki
"Unprofessional staff"
I stayed here on a night when there was a car show the next day. I knew there were several participant there at the hotel. They began drinking and did not stop. At 1134 at night I called the desk because there were at least 30 people in the parking lot partying very loudly. They were also reving up cars. The man who checked me in went outside and had a beer with them. I then proceeded to call the police with a noise complaint to solve my issue. My room was ok. It needs some updating for sure. It was clean and comfortable for this price. This staff are very unprofessional and rude. I will not stay here again.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Going downhill"
Uncomfortable beds, construction going on in the hotel, pool out of order the entire weeks' stay :(
4 night trip May 19, 2014
Deborah
"Dirty"
Carpet was so bad if you were barefoot it turns your feet black. Ice makers don't work. Drink machine wouldn't take bills only coins.
3 night family trip May 18, 2014
Ross
"Convenient to what we needed"
It was convenient to our son's pinning ceremony and graduation from nursing school. They gave us a different room when we discovered there was not a second bed (except for the pull-out -- which was NOT made) in spite of the fact my reservation was for 3 people. Was a typical cheap motel room, which is all I have experience with, and all I needed.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
A good place to spend the night. Friendly staff, comfy bed, only a 30 minute drive from downtown Nashville, overall a decent hotel.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2014
Beds are completely worn out!!!! Employees were both exceptionally professional and pleasant .
4 night business trip May 5, 2014
Anonymous
"glad it was only one night"
When we arrived there was a sign that said the indoor pool, which was the reason we booked here, was closed. When we walked into our room the smell was so bad we had to go buy air freshener. It smelked like stale smoke and like the room hadnt been opened or cleaned in a long time. The sprinkler had something black all around it, hopefully not mold. Thankfully this was just a one night stay cause i wouldnt have stayed a second night
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Robbie
"Dirty experience"
The room had a very bad odor. The carpet had holes in it and was fraying and coming up in areas. The bedding had tears in it as well as cigarette burns. The bedding also had a peculiar smell. There were also holes in the walls; one looked like perhaps a bullet hole. My family and I chose to use air mattresses and our on bedding to sleep on while we stayed the night.
Other trip May 8, 2014