All hotels in Anchorage, Alaska, United States of America
111 W Ship Creek Ave, Anchorage, AK, 99501, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Good location for the Idetarod start"
btreakfast was way above average, staff could accomodate us for late checkoutl
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"false information"
First, is that hotel.com told us that there was no pet charge which was a lie and also we had a suite which had a cooking area which was also a lie. I would get together with the comfort inn and make sure you both are on the same page.
5 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
Daryl R.
"Nice hotel close to down town"
Our room was very nice. The hotel is by the train tracks and I was worried the trains would bother us but they didn't. It is really close to everything downtown so it made it convenient.
2 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"Great customer service, good value."
The hotel staff was courteous and helpful. The rooms were clean, but the bathroom/closet area was small. Overall, a great value.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"comfort inn"
Overall stay was great..Breakfast menu could use a little variety but would definitely return.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
Connie
Spent Christmas at hotel--easier and more entertaining than home, thanks to pool, accept pets and location by train station. Easy access to downtown. Attractive Ship Creek area.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Affordable & Easy Option for Downtown Anch"
The hotel location was very convenient, plenty of parking, the room was clean, and overall a very nice affordable place to stay.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"Pretty Good"
It was pretty good, aside from the pool being under construction. We picked the hotel for the pool, and it wasn't up and running, which is probably why it was at a discounted rate. However the staff did an excellent job, they even gave us 2 free movies since the pool was under construction. Overall, I loved the quietness of the neighborhood. I would more than likely stay there again with my kids if the pool is running.
7 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Dolly
The breakfast could use a bit of help but the overall stay was very good. The staff was very freindly and helpful. I had forgotten one of my suitcases outside and more than two hours later it was just were I had put it.. Made it a safe area in my mind anyway.
4 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Bait and switch"
Bait and switch. I reserved a room with kitchen, living area and 2 queen beds for a total cost of $1,066.24 pre pay. What I got was a room with 2 queen beds.for a total invoice of $846.15. When I asked if I could cancel the room I was told they could not refund my money because I had used your service. I was also told that all rooms in Anchorage were sold out due to a convention that week. I was stuck in a room I didn't want because I had no choice. I over paid for what I received.
9 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
"Good location to downtown and shopping"
We stay in anchorage about 4 to 5 times a year for business trips this was our first time staying here and we were very pleased. Room was clean with comfortable beds. Good continental breakfast. It had a work out room for my husband and a pool for me. Easy access to the Glenn highway for travel to wasilla .
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
nancy
"Went to Anchorage for AFN"
I enjoyed the hotel. Very clean and friendly staff. Breakfast was great every morning.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
cynthia
"Good service"
I had to extend my stay. Front desk was very helpful in finding a room. Hotel was full & they put me in a great room
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"More than cookies"
Good location, near paved bike path. Its about a 5 block walk uphill to downtown though but sure beats paying for parking which is a hassle. The breakfast is above average and the cookies in the evening are a nice touch.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Scooter
Pool was not working which that's why we booked there so my kids were not happy. When I asked the front desk she told me it just got cleaned won't be ready til morning. Next morning guy at front desk says around 930-10 am. Went down at 1030 seen pool half drained, now he says there was miscommunication, pool not gonna open at all, broken filter. I switched hotels right away!!
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Business friendly location."
One week stay on business. Good location for making sales calls. Friendly staff. Rooms are not laptop friendly. No outlets at work desk.
7 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
Customer Service was a joke. They all seem unapproachable & very much so less friendly as if we were an inconvenience. The pool water was not heated and when asked to have the problem fixed, they took their time. So besides the poor customer service and ridiculous length of time it took to fix the pool problem, the hotel was great! Clean, smelled good and comfortable.
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Krystle
"A nice stay in Anchorage."
Comfort Inn located near town and railroad. We were able to walk to town and the railroad.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Poppee
"Great location!"
We really enjoyed our stay. The only negative thing was the train horn late at night.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Nice hotel, quiet rooms, close to downtown"
Enjoyed my two night stay. Quiet location, quiet rooms, except for the occasional train, but I like trains. Close to downtown, but not in the hustle bustle. A nice walk back after dinner. Enjoyed the change.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Lazy Desk Clerk"
I was given Room 135 when I checked in. When I went to close my door after getting luggage inside, it would not close. I went to front desk attendant who said he "didn't do maintenance" and gave me another room key. I transferred all my things to the other room, went back to double check if I'd left anything behind, and then, from the outside, went to close the door and it closed! I discovered if I just lifted the door while closing it would latch. So I transferred all my stuff back to that room and took the new room key back to clerk who didn't seem to care either way what I did. The lack of concern on his part was unappreciated. If he had just come to "try" the latch he may have saved me a lot of labor.
1 night family trip Sep 29, 2014
Betty
"Convenience with Some Fall colors added"
I wasn't sure at first about staying right downtown Anchorage, but was pleasantly surprised at the surrounding area. It was relatively quiet and peaceful. The room was comfortable and the staff very accommodating. I would not hesitate to stay there again.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"Great place to stay if you travel by train"
Within walking distance from the Anchorage depot. Situated on a nice river with a great walking trail. Room was comfortable. I recommend you get a room on the river side of the hotel--mine was on the train side, and it was noisy when the trains roll in. It didn't bother me, but if you are a light sleeper, you'll be awake a lot. The hotel has a shuttle that will take you wherever you want to go (within reason), but it's also close enough to downtown to walk (although there is a steep hill right off the bat)
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Margie Foster
Hotel met all of our expectations. It was great to walk out back door and take a little walk on the trail and watch the fishermen.
3 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
Jr
"Wonderful"
We were there in May 2014 and the view was nice, the hotel staff very helpful, took us where we needed to be and the breakfast was very good.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2014
HappyTraveler
"Filthy and overpriced."
I think their overpriced room rate is based on their proximity to the train--it certainly is not based on their disgusting rooms. Mold on the shower curtain, bathroom vent clogged with lint, dust, mold, etc. The first thing we did upon entering the room was to hook up the chain on the toilet handle. The sink and tub barely drained. The gap under the door was large enough for a rat to fit through and let in all the hall noise.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
S
"Nice hotel close to train station"
Hotel was pleasant and very close to Alaskan Train station. The shuttle was very prompt and the gentlemen were very nice. The hotel front desk was friendly and very helpful. The rooms were clean and bed was very soft. I would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Pamela
"Wasn't as good as advertised"
Paid for a roll-away bed and didn't get it until the second night, when to ask the front desk but couldn't find anyone. The bathroom door stuck so bad that kids had problems trying to go to the bathroom. The shower curtain didn't stay in the tub so each shower turned the floor into a pool. Disappointing
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
Arsinoe
"Great Location for the Railroad"
I enjoyed my three days here. The staff were well-meaning.. The rooms were fine and the breakfast was basic but adequate. Best was the location - steps away from the railroad depot, so it was easy to make the early train departures. I also enjoyed being close to the river although some may not appreciate the uphill walk to downtown. Note that there is only ONE shuttle for many guests. When I arrived at the Anchorage airport, I called and was told that "railroad passengers have priority"so I should wait for 45 minutes. I waited for an hour, but the shuttle never arrived.. When I called back, they said to take a taxi and the hotel would pay.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Friendly, helpful staff"
Clean facility, with minor updates needed. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was fully stocked and good variety. Room was clean and comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Jun 16, 2014
Andrea
"Great Stay!"
I really appreciated my stay at the Comfort Inn. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the hotel had a very warm family feel. The rooms were clean, and comfortable. The hotel is pet friendly, but as a guest without pets, I did not have to deal with noises or discomforts from other peoples animals. Finally, the hotel is a short walk from a fantastic restaurant called The Bridge, I would definitely recommend eating there!
5 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
lauryn627
"Nice hotel for walks."
The hotel is located within walking distance to downtown Anchorage and has a great walking, running and biking path next to Ship Creek with wonderful views of the mountains. If you like trains the sound of train horns occurs on occasion but not often enough to drive you crazy. Breakfasts were abundant. The biggest disappointment for my stay was that the room was too hot in the evenings. The air conditioner had to be run all night and the windows open. My stay was in May and although is was a warmer than usual May for Anchorage I would be worried of those folks staying in my room in the Summer months.
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Very nice hotel."
Excellent staff . Very close to Alaska railroad. Very nice room.
Other trip May 17, 2014
frequent travel
"Not centrally located, but good for downtown needs"
I had nothing to complain about. The room felt stuffy when I walked in, but the windows open fully - nice. The stairwell carpet needed vacuuming, but otherwise I didn't notice any uncleanliness. I used to manage a hotel housekeeping department, so I try not to look too hard now that I'm out of the profession (I know too much about where dirt hides), but I notice when things are not right. Only one night, no time for facilities other than a decent breakfast (eggs were not rubbery!), but the bed was comfy with lots of pillows. Staff pleasant.
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
We like this place because the dogs are welcome!
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"nice stay"
The room was clean, warm, and dry. It offered everything needed. No complaints at all.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Irene
"Next to train station"
First off room was way to hot. Then pool was dirty and freezing when I was checking out 6 other people were leaving because poor conditions
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
we were very happy with the hotel. The pool was down for maintenance, but will look forward to using it our next stay
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
The hotel itself was nice enough but the customer service was horrible. Our group went swimming and there were no towels, when we asked for some , we were told NO. We had to run to our hotel room , freezing and wet.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2014
Tammy
"Nice hotel. Good location. Nice veiw"
Great experience! Nice location. Comfy beds large rooms. Frendly staff.
jon
"Nice hotel. Good location. Nice veiw"
Great experience! Nice location. Comfy beds large rooms. Frendly staff.
jon
"Good hotel for a cheap price..."
Besides the smoke we smelled in the hallway(non smoking hotel), out neighbors yelling at each other all night, and the hotel manager no being friendly....it was a good stay. Could not beat the price of 85.00 per night which is the reason we chose those hotel.
Alaska_traveler
"Sleeping by the train tracks"
The staff was very helpful and friendly. The pool area was dirty, the water was dirty, VERY VERY COLD pool, and their is NO Jacuzzi tub like pictured. The continental breakfast was okay. Didn't enjoy the whinning barking dogs in the room next to us. The rooms were very clean, spacious, base heater wasn't very good, but the beds were SUPER comfortable.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
ak49vixen
"Great view of Fireworks"
Fur Rondy on the first weekend is local people so we stayed with our 2 grand-daughters. The hotel is down a hill by Ship Creek . Great food at The Bridge and the free BP bus picked up and dropped off close to the hotel. The beds were soft and had firm and soft pillows. The pool is small, but clean. It has a lift for people that need to be put into and lifted out of the pool. There was a good view out of the pool to the Snow Sculpture contest across the street. We plan to return to this hotel this spring.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Great place. Everything u need!"
Loved the hotel. Was the first I've we stayed there, very pleasantly surprised. Value for money. Rooms have been renovated, indoor pool, internet in rooms. Everything you need to be comfortable.will def stay there again. Great location too. Train wasn't noisy like other reviews mentioned.
2 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Overall the hotel was excellent. Staff was friendly, the amenities they have. Ecspecially the pool.
3 night family trip Feb 4, 2014
The staff was courteous, helpful, friendly and well trained.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
Awesome so nice to get away with no worries.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
"Nice clean rooms"
We where on the third floor and it was really nice new carpet ceiling fan and a great staff
1 night trip Jan 15, 2014
Becky
"Great jumping off point"
We started our stay in Alaska with 2 nights and ended with one night at Ship Creek Comfort Inn. Only draw backs were the pet hair on furniture, and a clogged bath tub drain - both fixable. We had rooms 222 and 320. Very large, very nice. We will book here again on our next trip to Anchorage.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014