All hotels in Rochester, New York, United States of America
700 Commons Way, Rochester, NY, 14623, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Awful experience"
Would give this hotel zero stars if possible. "Non smoking" room absolutely reeked, not the cleanest either...will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Not bad for the price"
Just stayed overnight on the way to somewhere else. Management was friendly but the room had no dishes,glasses or silverware which is usual in an extended stay room with stove sink and microwave. We ate out of frozen dinner packages and that was fine
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Janet
Staff didn't make requested wake-up call, room needed maintenance, breakfast was too skimpy. Room was clean, staff checked initially to see that everything was okay.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I sincerely apologize that we failed to meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, we will work to make sure we are responding to guest requests in a timely manner as well as clearly communicating our amenities during guest arrivals. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"The way it should be."
Great stay
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I’m thrilled we were able to provide you with a home away from home experience! Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
3 night trip Jul 10, 2015
No one advised us that we did not have maid service and upon coming back to hotel late in the evening finding the bed unmade was a big dissapointment. Had I knowm I would have made it myself, also towels ee used were left on batroom floor as we expected them to be picked up.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Continental Breakfast very limited..."
Great service and room. Only complaint is the "grab and go" breakfast. We were expecting a continental breakfast when booking the room but it was basically coffee, fruit, cereal bars and packaged muffins. Great for those who like that "grab and go" stuff but not so great for those expecting a more traditional continental breakfast (bagels, toast, cereal, juice).
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. Please accept our apologies that our grab-and-go breakfast was not to your expectations. Still, I am proud of our staff for providing excellent service and a great room. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Gallahad
"non-service hotel"
horrible bed-I am still hurting no service-no room cleaning, no wakeup call free breakfast was a joke like camping out for $100/night
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I sincerely apologize that our amenities were not explained during check-in and that our mattresses were not to your satisfaction. We provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. In response to your feedback, I will be speaking to upper management about upgrading the mattresses to ensure that future guests have a comfortable sleep. Additionally, I will be coaching our front desk staff about the importance of clearly communicating our amenities. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
3 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
richard
"Nice place to stay, but can't live there!"
The staff was above and beyond friendly. Very pleasant in dealing with me. Only issue I had was the room. I requested a non-smoking room which is what I was given, but the room wreaked of smoke. The staff attempted to spray Fabreeze, but no effect. Everything was fine except for that. The room was nice, but I was under the impression that there was supposed to be pots, dishes, etc. But there was nothing there. How was I supposed to use the stove top if there is no way to cook?
3 night trip Apr 23, 2015
It worked for the short time . I don't care to write more thank you
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we could provide a home away from home experience. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Hard to find, poor parking"
Hi i drove past this place 4 times, bad location, the parking lot looked horrible with loose stone and trash
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that the grounds were not as clean as expected and for the difficulties in finding us. We have since conducted a thorough spring cleaning of our lot and grounds and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Still, we are happy to know that we were able to locate us and that the rest of your stay met your expectations. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Vanessa
"Hotel Review"
My hotel electronic key had to be renewed almost every day. It was a pain when you get out of the car when is raining or snowing to find out your key card dosen't work. Back in the car to drivr to the main enterence to get the card updated, back in the car to drive back to my enterence to go to my room. The hair dryer did not work but I did not report it to management. The hotel location was very good, close to everything. Room rate was fair. I will probably stay there this summer when go back up there to visit.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. I am sorry to hear that you key was not functioning properly. In response to your feedback, I am working with the maintenance engineer to ensure our locks are in good working order. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Nice room with kitchenette"
The room was clean and comfortable, with a kitchenette for convenience. The neighborhood is pretty much strip mall motif. I had asked to check out an hour later than required, which the desk clerk said would be fine and that he would make a note of it... Apparently it slipped his mind, since the cleaning person AND her supervisor were banging on my door at 11:10.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Edward - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about the fresh, clean room, and convenient fully equipped kitchen; however, we apologize that the late check out was not recognized by our staff. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am personally coaching our staff members on proper late check out procedure. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Edward
"Mr. Les Kriegler"
The staff was so helpful but the room really was not good. There was an odor and the staff used a chemical spray on it twice and we kept the windows open even though it was December in Rochester, NY. We chose not to move just because it was too much effort but the room was really not acceptable.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Les - Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are glad that our staff provided you with quality service; however, we are disappointed to hear that there was an unpleasant odor in your room. We will take this opportunity to coach our housekeeping staff and make sure that your experience is not repeated. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We hope to see you again in the future.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Les
"Hotel woes"
If you need a wakeup call don't count on this place. According to the taxi driver they will do wake up calls I was lied to by the front desk person. Missed my early morning flight! Alarm clock never went off until I picked it up to look at the time.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
disappointed
"stay in ROC, NY"
Shower was wonderful, bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was fruit and granola bars, nothing gluten free. I thought I saw a pool was onsite (website) rechecked website: In small writing (only certain hotels) - not happy!
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Lois - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your shower and comfortable bed during your visit with us. As well, thank you for your feedback regarding our grab-and-go breakfast and our lack of a pool. Your comments will be very helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Lois
"Nice family Hotel"
Staff was very nice, originally I had a smoking room, didn't notice that when booking... but the next night they switched it to a non smoking room. Very friendly and there was a stove and fridge in the room!
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. Please accept our apologies that we were unable to provide you with a non-smoking room when you checked in; however, I am glad to hear that we were able to quickly accommodate you the next day. As well, I'm glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff and your fully equipped kitchen during your visit with us. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"The Worst Hotel Ever!!!"
The hotel looks like a homeless facility. It is dirty, dark, dingy, smells bad and bad location. It is a rundown hotel. No daily service, you have to ask for toiletries by the desk. There is nothing positive I can say about this place. I don't recommend it to anybody unless you're on a tight budget and willing to stay in a place like this. Stay away from this hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Joy - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I will discuss your experience with our staff members to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Joy
"So disappointed....."
This is my first of many trips to Rochester and I was looking for a hotel to stay at every weekend. This one was convenient, new and close to where I needed to be. Unfortunately, the customer service was very disappointing. I called Saturday afternoon to tell them that I would be checking in late to ensure that they didn't give my room away. When I arrived, the only room "available" was in the lobby right next to the front door. There were loud patrons in and out all night, smoking outside, yelling in the lobby etc. I finally called the front desk and asked for another room since it was 2:00 a.m. and I still hadn't gone to sleep. I was told that there were no other rooms available! Meanwhile, there were about 6 cars in the parking lot so the hotel was clearly not sold out. In the morning, I addressed this with the Manager was told pretty much the same thing and "sorry about that". He told me that he couldn't do anything to the charge bc it was booked through Hotels.com. So basically, I wont be staying there again or booking through Hotels.com if they aren't able to at least credit some of my money. Disgraceful.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The noise disturbance you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I met with our staff, and we will monitor all activity in the area you described to ensure that noise level remains at a reasonable level. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Quality for the price"
I stayed at this location before. It seemed to have been upgraded. Pleasant staff as always.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
Trent
We stayed just one night after attending a wedding in town. It was nice, just what we expected.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Good hotel if you can get a room for under $80"
The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room, well it's outdated, needs some upgrading. Even though they said that they just did renovations, it's obvious that it was just a quick touch up nothing major. The bathroom, needed to be more clean ( shower curtain was dirty on the bottom, and some hair was in the tub and on the walls. The tissues were super cheap worse than the toilet paper. Overal, it's an ok hotel if again you get it for cheap.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the bathroom was not as clean as it should have been. To prevent this from happening again, my team and I will be reviewing our cleanliness procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
anna
"hotel close to expressway"
Good room need updating of facilities. Need remodeling in lobby
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at hotel. We will review your comments and look into continuing to improve our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Stayed 45 mins and checked out!"
The hotel was filthy! Crumbs in the bed and chairs. Smells. Hairs in bed. Clear the room was not cleaned properly nor were sheets changed. Checked out within 45 mins after arrival. Left message for more than 2 weeks with hotel manager, named Clarence. Never received a call back and he was always busy or out of the office. Finally called their regional manager who was wonderful and refunded my money. I'm sure other extended stays are fine but this specific location was terrible. Nothing worse than a dirty room and unprofessional management. Save your time and money, please!
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to read that you had so many cleanliness issues with your room. As well, I do apologize that you found me hard to reach while trying to attain a refund. To prevent this from happening again, my team will improve communications by recording information about guests needs or concerns in our communication log. I will also be reviewing cleanliness standards and procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Melanie
"Average, Middle-of-the-Line Hotel"
First off, let me say that Carmen - the receptionist - was very friendly and helpful. The rooms themselves are sparse, however. The bed wasn't all that comfortable, the kitchen was outdated and the white cabinets made me feel like I was in a hospital or something whenever I was in the room. The bathrooms are fine, but the towels are tiny and of poor quality and, unfortunately, there were a couple of dirty ones in my room. Also, I was disappointed that they did not have a gym. If you're not expecting much, it's a fine place to stay. Otherwise, for the same price you can find something newer/cleaner/with more amenities in the same area.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Kristin - Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad that you received quality service from Carmen; however, we are disappointed to hear that we did not exceed your expectations. We will continue working with our staff to improve our hotel and our guest's experience. Thank you again for your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
3 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
Kristin
"terrible experience"
I arrived at 5:45 pm and had to wait 2.5 hrs for the room to be cleaned- I was #5 on list of about 10. Very old furnishings, don't think it was really that old- just looked that way. Breakfast was coffee and packaged muffins. Nothing in room- if wanted any cups etc.. had to get at desk. No one ever answered the phone at the desk- Very BAD experience. Will NEVER stay at one again
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the long wait for your room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. In response to your feedback, I will be meeting with my housekeeping staff to review procedures to ensure that guest rooms are ready upon guests' arrival. As well, I will be meeting with my front desk staff to review customer service standards so that your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great Value"
Taking my son to college at Rochester Institute of Technology and needed a place to overnight. Extended Stay was a great discovery. Nice room, great kitchen, very comfortable bed. Staff provided friendly service. We will definitely make this our go-to place every time we come to Rochester.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that our hotel was able to accommodate you and your son. The staff and I are pleased to read that we were able to provide you with a comfortable and convenient room with a kitchen. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
"Can't Wait To NEVER Stay There Again"
I ARRIVED 90 MINUTES AFTER CHECK-IN TIME AND MAID THAT WAS TO CLEAN MY ROOM WAS SITTING IN THE LOBBY TALKING TO SOMEONE. THE ROOM WAS COVERD WITH DUST. I'VE BEEN TO OVER A HUNDRED HOTELS AND THIS WAS THE FIRST THAT DIDN'T HAVE AN ICE MACHINE. WE HAD TO GO TO THE FRONT DESK TO GET EXTRA PILLOWS. THE ROOM ABOVE OURS WAS INCREDIBLY NOISY FROM FURNITURE BEING MOVED AROUND BY HOTEL EMPLOYEES. I HAD TO CALL THE FRONT DESK TO ASK THEM TO STOP. IT TOOK ABOUT 30 RINGS FOR SOMEONE TO ANSWER. THE ONLY GOOD THING WAS THAT THE BED WAS COMFORTABLE. WE WILL NEVER STAY AT EXTENDED STAY AMERICA AGAIN.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
SAM PIAZZA
"Rochester"
Wonderful, clean I recommend this hotel very highly.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
cheri
"Whoops! Wrong room!"
Checked in a bit late and was assigned a room...ok...well, when we went to the roo there was DEFINETELY SOMEONE IN IT! We quickly retreated (while probably scaring the pants off the people...if they weren't off already;) and went to the lobby to explain the situation, and it was dealt with...slowly. I hope the concierge called the room we busted into and explained the mishap, bit I kinda doubt they did.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Cona
"Better then normal"
The common area could have been made better with one more elevator and refreshner. I did not like the cooking smell from other rooms and decided to go to another hotel the next day but it got better over the day. Kitchen was very helpful with utensils, microwave oven and a full sized refrigerator which saved lot of money and time for us. Over all it was good.
6 night trip Jul 20, 2014
StamfordShri
"Not at all satisfied"
It was not great at all. I visit Rochester several times a year and only stay for one or two nights at a time. I have never stayed at this Hotel before and I never will again. This was definitely my first and last time staying here. For the price alone, I expected much better results. I have paid half that price at other Rochester Hotels and received waayyyyy better results. Live and learn. Thank you.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to our attention. We are so disappointed that our hotel did not meet the standards that you have been accustomed to during your previous visits to Rochester. Please accept our apologies. To uphold our company's high standards, we will be working to improve our hotel and our guest's experience. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
K. Sam
"Acceptable but nothing more"
Worst cable TV channel selection I've seen in quite some time.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We are sorry to hear that our T.V. selection did not meet your expectations. We will review your feedback and look for ways to improve our offerings. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Conveniently Located"
We arrived late and the check in was easy however, we had been notified on route that one of the rooms I had confirmed that morning was now unavailable and I had to settle for a queen bed instead of a king sized bed. Once there when my wife and I entered our room the toilet seat was up and there was feces and toilet paper in the toilet. My sons room had no silverware for him to use. They also had no toiletries available when he went to the desk to get some shampoo because he had forgotten his. I was offered some services to be comped by Clarence at the front desk but, never saw him again. For the most part it was a nice stay but I could of done without the surprise I found on arrival.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Chris - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience. We are glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and had a pleasant stay; however, we are very disappointed to hear about the condition of your bathroom. Please accept our apologies. We will be working with our housekeeping staff to make sure every room is properly cleaned prior to our guest's arrival. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that you will stay with us again so we can provide you with a better experience.
6 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Chris F
"Forget the breakfast"
The room was fine just different policies than I have every experienced--there was no service at all unless the stay was more than 7 days so we had to get our own towels, soap, empty trash, etc. Also the breakfast was coffee, granola bars, packaged muffins and an apple, all of which ran out very quickly so we needed to get breakfast outside. Staff were not at the desk most of the time and had to be called from their back room. I guess if you are only looking for a place to sleep and wash and plan cook your own food in the kitchenette this would be OK, just not what we expected.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The situation you described regarding our staff not being at the front desk when you needed towels and soap is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am going to meet with my team to review customer service standards and to ensure that they are more accessible to guests at the front desk. As well, I am sorry to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast was not consistently stocked. I will be meeting with my front desk staff to ensure that our breakfast items are consistently stocked for guests. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
Very helpful staff, clean comfortable room, all in all great stay.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Eric - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are proud to know that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room and that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again soon.
4 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Nice comfortable,clean room,but no shampoo or hair dryer.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so pleased to hear that you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable; however, apologize that you were not aware of the toiletries and hair dryers available at the front desk. We will review your feedback with our front desk staff to ensure we are informing our guests of our available amenities at check-in. Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Passing Through."
Good room. Helpful staff. Nice accomadations. Good price.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
The team and I appreciate your positive remarks. It's great to hear that you found our staff friendly and our hotel to be a great value. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Ron & Meg
"Booked non-smoking, received smoking"
We arrived late night and since there was no non-smoking room left (that we had actually been confirmed), we were given a smoking room. I am not very picky in such things, but this room smelt so terrible, it made me really feel sick. So I asked for another room. The lady at the front-desk was completely not motivated to help - but fortunately the guy that was in charge before her working shift had started, made overtime and checked the remaining rooms for the room with the least bad smell. The room we then received was still a smoking room, but did hardly smell bad. If this man hadn't been there, we had been stuck at midnight in a horribly stinky room: Good service seems to be a game of luck in this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2014
P. Wyss
"Close to restaurants"
Drain in bathroom was broken. No ice machine. Room was spacious.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Shanna - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your spacious room. However, please accept our apologies for your issue with your bathroom drain. We are working with our maintenance engineer to make sure the issue is resolved. We are also sorry if you were not notified about the ice trays in your freezer. We will work with our front desk staff to ensure that each guest is fully informed of our offerings at check-in. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that you will stay at our hotel when you visit Rochester again. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
shanna
"Underwhelming but adequate"
Minimal "extended stay" accommodations. Decent room size, but very hard bed and uncomfortable squeaky, fake-leather chair. Thin, sandpaper towels. "Pick-up" breackfast consisted of weak coffee, packaged muffins & apples/oranges. Many better accommodations nearby for a similar price.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our sincerest apologies for not meeting your expectations during your stay with us. Your feedback will be used to help our staff to improve our hotel for future guests. Thank you again for posting your review. We hope that you will return to our hotel in the future.
3 night trip May 22, 2014
cslindquist
"Stay elsewhere"
The room was comfortable, but lacking normal hotel amenities. I had to walk downstairs to the lobby to get shampoo and conditioner. It was not supplied in the rooms. I also asked the front desk to set a wake up call so I'd be up in time for breakfast. I never got the wake up call and missed the included breakfast. I was very disappointed and would recommend staying elsewhere.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Kirstin - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that our amenity policy did not meet your expectations and that you did not receive your wake-up call. As a team, we are working to ensure this does not happen again. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Kirstin
"RIT"
Great facility and awesome people backing it with their work... Loved the stay, will recommend to everyone who are around this area. Thank you for making our stay so pleasant.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Vick - It is so rewarding to read that you had a such a pleasant stay with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our hotel and our staff. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Vick
It was nice
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Prita - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are glad that you had a nice time at our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night trip May 17, 2014
Nice hotel, clean, large room, would recommend it.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Clean and great location"
The free breakfast was small not much to chose from, great location, clean and friendly staff. My only issue was the dripping tub faucet.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our staff, the level of cleanliness throughout our hotel, and our convenient location with respect to shopping and restaurants. Still, I do apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast selection did not meet your expectations and for the dripping faucet. I am working with the staff to ensure the faucet is fixed as soon as possible. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
"Decent, accessible"
Hotel was perfectly fine, and quite affordable.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with how affordable our hotel is. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
"A very good hotel with not so good staff"
The Hotel is very clean and well located. I was surprised the night staff were not aware of booking through Hotels.com, had to do lots of convincing.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
rajpan
"Rochester Review"
Spent a week at the Extended Stay America just off busy Jefferson Road in the south part of the Rochester NY area. My room and the facility looked clean and had the basics that you would expect from a studio apartment. Plenty of shops and restaurants nearby, But, my concern would be the lack of security. There was no attendent at the front desk at night and no lock on the building entrance door. Lack of a parking garage must cause problems in winter. No amenities, just the basics here.
6 night family trip Oct 22, 2013
Stuart
"Nice hotel, well appointed room."
Very comfortable bed. Just remember to bring a blow dryer, there was not one in the bathroom.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Ellen
"Looking for a resonable place to stay one night"
There was still food leftovers in refrigerator and freezer. Toilet bowl had a ring looks like it hadn't been cleaned. Sheets were not changed found hairs on pillows and sheet.
Response by Extended Stay America - Rochester - Henrietta
Ed - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please accept our most sincere apologies for your room not be cleaned to a higher standard. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are putting forth effort to hit on key points in the rooms as you mentioned in our survey as well as doing an inspection of all guest rooms prior to guest check-in. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013