All hotels in Anchorage, Alaska, United States of America
501 K Street, Anchorage, AK, 99501, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Location for the Marathon"
We chose this hotel because it was about three blocks from start and finish line of the marathon. We did not need to rent a car since there were many restaurants close by. They do not have a restaurant in the hotel but did provide complementary breakfast every day and food selection was good.
3 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
marian
"very helpful"
First visit to Alaska .. Hotel staff was very helpful. Please stay the same.
4 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Janet
"Denali climb"
A nice hotel we were well taken care of
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Kymberly
"Large rooms, comfortable beds, dated Hotel."
Don't expect a shuttle. They don't have one. The bed was the most comfortable bed we slept on at a hotel for quite some time. The rooms were very roomy with a separate kitchenette area. It had a fridge, microwave, filtered water, coffee, etc. Really nice. The hotel was dated, but the people were very helpful. Breakfast was good, but they had trouble keeping it stocked with plates, glasses, food, etc.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Decent downtown hotel"
It was a nice place with one of the best breakfasts I've ever had at a hotel. The price was a little steep for the value, and there wasn't a shuttle as had been advertised. Also there was a lot of hair in the bathroom presumably from a previous guest :(
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Robin
"Family weekend"
Rooms were big with lots of room for 2 adults and 1 child. No air conditioning was a letdown on a 70 degree plus day. Made the night hot with no opening window. Friendly staff.
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
Orion
"Ask about parking"
I guess there's hotel parking at a discounted rate. I had to pay $25 not knowing there was cheaper parking for the hotel. Ask about it before you arrive so you know where to park for less. Excellent hotel. Clean rooms, hearty delicious breakfast. excellent deal considering we went during the summer season. They give you access to the captain cook gym across the street. I will definitely stay again!
Other trip May 24, 2015
local alaskan
"Super Great"
This was the cleanest hotel, beds were great and customer service outstanding. I will return and send all my friends
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Sharlene
"Excellent!"
Very clean. Excellent staff. Could not ask for any more.
3 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Excellent!"
The room was perfect, the staff was very friendly, the location was so convenient. I have literally no complaints! I will definitely stay here again!
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Bethany
"Traveled for vacation and booked thru expedia"
Hotel is very convenient to all things downtown. Lots of restaurants and shopping in walking distance. Staff was very nice and room was good.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Love The Voyager and Anchorage!"
Clean, friendly, with a comfortable & variety of pillows. We slept with the window open, but most nights someone talking loud on the street in the middle of the night caused us to close the window - a minor issue that didn't bother us enough to figure out hoe to adjust the room temperature. The free breakfast was prepared by the chef at the Captain Cook, their sister hotel across the street. Delicious with a good variety! Starbucks coffee too. In addition, the amenitiies at the Captain Cook, a more upscale hotel across the street, were available at no charge. I visited the business center to print some pages I needed. We had appetizers and cocktails on the top floor of the Captain Cook while there. The view of the Cook inlet was amazing. If the food was any indication of the meals at the Captain Cook I'd recommend it. We also enjoyed a delicious dinner at Simon and Seaforts just down the street. Beautiful view and delicious food! The one negative is the $15 per day parking. During the weekend the parking meters on the street are free. There is a bicycle rental place just a block or two away, and a long bike path along the bay just beyond it. We say 2 moose while riding which made our day. There are lots of people on the path so we felt very safe. The Anchorage Museum and Oscar Anderson House Museum (closed for the season during our visit) are within walking distance.
5 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"Gem!"
It was great! The free breakfast is a real breakfast. The room safe had been left locked. 1 phone call & the maintenance person up a few minutes later. One thing: the 'fireplace' in room was a disappontment. Although it kicked out heat, it was fake. They just shouldn't even mention it in description. Bottom line: This place is a gem!
4 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"Loved my stay and will check out. The Voyager firs"
It was very clean and quiet. The breakfast was above average. The staff was polite and helpful. The ONLY negative was the $15 a day for parking.
6 night trip Apr 18, 2015
LEMINDA
"Great place"
The staff was eager to do their jobs, swift check-in and out. Will stay there again on future trips through
1 night trip May 2, 2015
"scary experience"
Room was nice, staff was courteous. But I will NEVER go back again. The room had an outer room, hallway an a bed in the back. That night it was too warm in the "bedroom"part of room so my husband slept in outer room where it was cooler. In the middle of night I heard a commotion an turns out the night manager let a drunk in the room because he claimed he was my husband. I could not believe that he let a stranger into my room just because he claimed he was my husband. If my husband wasn't sleeping in the outer room? Who knows what that man would've done to me. I will NEVER EVER go back to that place
Other trip May 3, 2015
pauline
Great hotel with helpful, friendly staff.mnice downtown location, walking distance to everything.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Great location/Great service/Caring staff"
Great central location with everything in easy walking distance. Smoke free/pet free. Due to respiratory sensitivity, had an issue with the fragrance (sprayed air freshener)in the room when first checked in, but they immediately moved us to another room. A caring front desk and housekeeping staff. Great hot breakfast included each day. Clean spacious (King) room with kitchenette. The only complaint was that the thermostat in our room did not seem to respond. Couldn't cool it down at night. Never got around to discussing this with staff. My bad. Being on the 4th floor, we were able to safely let fresh air in at night. Parking available directly across the street (additional $15/day). Would not hesitate to stay here again.
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Stephen
"A gem of a place"
Took a trip to visit friends and I am so glad I found this place. The rooms are very comfortable and good sized. The hotel staff was very quick to bring up a roll away bed for an extra guest. The housekeeping staff did a great job each day of our stay. The breakfast they provide is the BEST I have ever had at a hotel. There were scrambled eggs,bacon,potatoes,toast,oatmeal,fruit,yogurt and even pancakes. They make sure you don't go away hungry. The hotel was quiet at night for a good nights rest. It is the only place I will stay when I return for future visits.
4 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Eileen
"Anchorage"
Nice Hotel and very good breakfast. I would recommend it.
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Janet
The bed was excellent! Had a great rest and was super comfortable. The highlight was the breakfast - best eggs and ham I've had at a hotel ever Will stay here again for sure!
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
G
"Great boutique hotel"
Beds are incredible and so is the breakfast. Close proximity to restaurants and pubs.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Ryan
"Very nice hotel...convenient"
Great price. Great staff. Great room. Exceptionally comfortable mattress. I love the kitchenette and dishes in the room.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Bristy
"Nice downtown location"
Was a great stay for business and pleasure as well
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Cooley
"Hotel voyager"
They did not make the bed or clean the room
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"Great hotel for the price."
Very nice hotel. Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Excellent location.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
The staff was wonderful, the room was very clean and the breakfast was incredible!!
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"excellent"
enjoyed our stay even though it was short thanks
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great stay / but a hot room"
This was a quick overnight to the "big city" with a nice dinner out as a couple. Convenient location to fine dining and downtown. Great continental breakfast. Service was awesome. The one drawback is, on the 4th floor, our room was very warm even with the temperature set below 60 degrees. In the middle of the night we needed to open up the "balcony" door to let in cool air for about 20 minutes. If the temperature was better, this stay would have been perfect. Will request a lower level room if we stay again--hoping that it would be cooler.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Even better than before."
We've stayed at The Voyager before it was acquired by the Capt Cook Hotel, and it was great then. Now, it is even better! The free breakfast was excellent, and the service was perfect. We love the location, and the option to use the Health Club at the Capt Cook is nice. We love going to Fletcher's across the street or Snow City Cafe around the corner. The room was spacious and very quiet. It was nice to have a fridge, microwave and sink in the kitchenette.
9 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
"Well worth the price"
Pros: Relative to the other hotels in the area, very cheap rates. Great breakfast provided. Located in the downtown area. Cons: Somewhat rundown part of Anchorage. One member of the service staff did not know what they were doing.
5 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Clint
"Nice hotel near inlet as well as downtown"
Great place to stay while visiting extended family
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
alaskan nic
"Great first stop"
Greeted by a friendly desk clerk who checked us in quickly, gave us a choice of rooms, and recommendations for the surrounding area. We only stayed one night before continuing our Alaska adventure, but had we planned more nights in Anchorage, we would have definitely stayed longer. Will stay again when back in Anchorage, very short and easy drive from the airport.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
Great location in downtown...Walking distance to all the attractions in Anchorage. Rooms were very clean and spacious and the bed was comfortable
3 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Chad
"Nice place to stay in Anchorage"
We stayed at this hotel on two different occasions during a recent trip to Alaska. It was in a very convenient location, close to restaurants and shopping and a reasonable taxi-fare from the airport. The room and bathroom were spotless, with fluffy linens and comfortable beds. The lobby is small and the halls a little dingy but don't let that turn you off - a very comfortable night awaits you.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Jane & Paul
"One bad thing"
Lots of long black hair left in bathroom was disgusting
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
The room was clean and large the bed was comfortable... But a hotel in Alaska with out working heat in the room is ridiculous!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
It was very quite, the staff was helpful, location was quick and easy to get to. The hotel room was better than I was anticipating on. Overall great services! I had a great stay.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Erin
"Lovely Hotel"
My room was huge with kitchenette and sitting area! I especially liked the door that opened to outside for a nice cool Alaskan breeze. My television did not work when I checked in, but it took less than 5 minutes for someone from maintenance to repair it. They do not have a restaurant or room service, but Captain Cook Hotel is just across the street with a few dining choices. The free continental breakfast was fine. You can not get a better deal in Anchorage for the size of room, price, and location!
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Great hotel in prime location"
My daughter and I had a wonderful stay at the Voyager Inn and especially enjoyed the extremely comfortable beds and quiet room. Also, the lady at the front desk was very hospitable and helpful. A surprise bonus was the fact that we were allowed to use the pool and hot tub in the Captain Cook Hotel right across the street. The location is right downtown, within walking distance of all the main attractions, which was very convenient for us.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Chris Bentele
"Convenient location"
Unlike the rather shabby entrance and lobby area our room was modern, spacious, well appointed, very comfortable and clean. Apparently the hotel was taken over by the nearby Captain Cook Hotel and the rooms subsequently renovated. The lobby area is scheduled for modernization later.The location is perfect for access to the coastal trail for hiking and biking, just 2 blocks away. The Snow Cafe, just a block away is very good for breakfast and/or lunch and Orso, just 3 blocks away has a delightful bar and restaurant.
3 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Stuart
"Nice quiet location away from airport and noise."
Very relaxing stay, good continental breakfast,No complaint's.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Deano
"Pleasantly surprised"
We were a little unsure considering the style of the outside, but the rooms were large, clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. This would be my top choice again considering the price and location!
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
Liz
"Fantastic Stay!!!"
Beautiful hotel. Newly remodeled with extremely large rooms. Our room had a king size bed, kitchenette, table and chairs, very large flat screen, and all new furniture. The king size room was so large we had a roll away for a third person, but the room could have easily accommodated two roll away beds. The staff was very friendly, personable and knowledgeable of Anchorage. They had a free breakfast, but we slept in and did not use the breakfast service. They had a late check out of 2 pm which helped us with a late flight. Great price for downtown area. I would definitely stay in this hotel again!!!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Great, Affordable Hotel"
This was a fantastic and affordable hotel. The staff were extremely accomodating and helpful. The free breakfast in the morning was above average in my opinion (especially considering it would cost $20 to get breakfast anywhere else in Anchorage). I would in no doubt stay here again if were to ever return to Anchorage.
5 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
Jereme
"Downtown Gem"
Great hotel! Friendly staff, spacious rooms, and within walking distance of every attraction in downtown Anchorage. It's the only place I will stay when I visit Alaska.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel, best bed I slept in ever."
Other than the misunderstanding about airport transportation this hotel was beautiful, emaculate and quiet. All the comforts of home. Thanks
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Mrs Knop
"Great value"
Bed and pillows were excellently comfy. Blackout curtains helped with sleeping. Nice options at breakfast. Highly recommend.
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
We were pleasantly surprised at what a fantastic room we had. Spacious, newly refurbished and the most comfortable bed! Great location as we were able to walk to lots of places. Would thoroughly recommend this hotel. Nice breakfast as part of the deal too.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
hopkins
"A plus hotel"
The rooms were big, beds great, service just as great. We were sick and they let us stay past check out. Great deal
2 night trip Jun 4, 2014