All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2421 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX, 75229, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"nice"
room was nice, clean, comfortable, breakfast was good but waffle machines were out of order, had a problem checking in, pool needed to be cleaned.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
ELIZABETH
"Ok stay"
Property was fair. Not the best part of town. Good restaurants close though.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Russ
"The rooms were hot"
When we arrived at the hotel the hotel room was hot, they switched us to a new room and it was still hot, they let us borrow a fan, but that didn't work at all. The hotel says its 100% smoke free but our floor smelled lie smoke and the pool and cigarettes.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Francisco
Clean, convenient to our plans, staff was helpful. Good stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
It was a little warm ac not working well but overall it was nice
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Overall it wasn't a bad experience but I wouldn't stay here again.
4 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Love La Quintas for their friendly dog policy"
Not the best neighborhood, but close to Gas Monkey Garage which was the reason for our stay
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Teresa
"Our stay"
Overall stay was great,clean but the ac wasnt as cold as it should be. We will be staying again.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Tyrone
"Just fine"
Just a 2 day business trip - just what I needed
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Clean but noisy"
The room was clean and comfortable. Two issues though: 1) the toilet water tank would not refill unless I opened the lid and wiggled one of the parts; 2) you can hear everything your neighbors are doing; my neighbors were partying and kept me awake till after 2 am.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Okay hotel - tough area. Surrounded by strip clubs.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Our Stay at La Quinta Inn"
Friendly staff and the rooms and test of the hotel were very up to date and clean. The breakfast was really good too!
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Darin
"Horrible"
Bad area in Dallas!! Hotel was dirty bathroom was nasty!!
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"la Quinta"
The stay was overall wonderful
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"This hotel makes La Quinta look bad"
Bad neighborhood, poorly updated rooms, closet doors fell off wall, dirty floors, noisy neighbors with pets... Will not stay here again.
4 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Isaac
It's the Hotel Staff that makes this property a truly enjoyable stay!
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Stephen
"Wonderful stay"
Wonderful stay--excellent breakfast--clean comfortable room and bed--friendly stay with the fastest check in I've seen--will definately stay again and again.
4 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Dennis
"Ok hotel, but not close to Dallas Love"
Searched hotels near Dallas Love airport and this one popped up. It was a satisfactory hotel - (location is near many strip clubs, but after visiting Dallas it would be hard to find a hotel NOT by a strip club) - employees were courteous and the rooms were clean.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"great value makes up for stinky pillows"
Check in quick. Once we got to bed I kept smelling a bad odor. I found it coming from two pillows. It was terrible bathroom odor. The free parking and airport shuttle was a plus though.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Randy
"Good stay"
Room was nice and clean. Up to date. Check in was a breeze.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
dennis
"Loved it"
Friendly staff, nice room, great location.
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Second stay...Disappointed"
We stayed from 12/31 to 1/1. The curtains in the room were dirty. The pillows on the bed were extra soft. They should opt for firm pillows as well. The walls are paper thin. During our checkout, they attendant "couldn't give me a receipt" because I paid through a third party. After a few minute battle, I finally got a copy of the receipt I signed when I checked in.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Lasheka
"Personal Opinion"
Friendly staff, breakfast was good, and the price was great. Would stay here again and would definitely recommend to a friend.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
leo
"Great price, nice hotel"
Nice for the price, would definitely stay again
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Nice room, shotty service."
I chose this hotel because it indicated it had a shuttle to Love Field. Upon check-in, I found out there is a shuttle but it begins at 6am, the time my flight was to depart. The front desk clerk did not offer any alternatives, he looked at me like " too bad, so sad". He was absolutely no help. Bring your own drinks, the only soda machine was briken
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
My only complaint is our room had ants and the location is not the best.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Can't beat a free happy hour!"
The free breakfast had eggs, bacon and biscuits and gravy and there was a free happy hour in the evening that included Bud Light and taquitos.
3 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
Jerry
"Great Hotel!"
Great Hotel and staff,close to the wholesale district and pleanty of restaurants nearby. We have stayed here before and will be back again!
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Vernon
"Okay"
A nice Hotel. My desk chair was broken, but a replacement was delivered within 5 minutes of my call to the desk. Nice people. Clean room. Nothing awesome, but I slept well and I was able to work comfortably. Like most Hotels, it was difficult to find out what was on tv.
4 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
The room and bed were very comfortable and clean, and it was conveniently located right next to I-35. The staff was nice and accommodating. However, the room keys were deactivated twice during my stay, so I had to go all the way back down to the desk to get them activated again. The cigarette receptacle outside smells so awful that I couldn't even sit on the bench next to it to wait on my ride without getting nauseated. It definitely needs to be cleaned out.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Kylie
Staff was very helpful and courteous. Breakfast was great.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
Daniel Larson
"Nice but a/c was horrible"
Hotel staff was nice, hotel itself was clean and in great shape. I turned the a/c on 68 and it never got below 72. I was sweating!! Other than that great location and nice place.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
ben
"Stay Again"
Hotel staff was very nice. Very clean no problems what so ever. Will stay at this hotel again when I go to Dallas. Oh and free breakfast that is delicious!
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
Yazmin
"Great Price & Location"
1st decide on the purpose of the hotel. We needed something close to Farmers Branch & I-35. We were there solely to sleep etc... and spend the majority of the time in Dallas with family. Our room was next to the machine room on the 4th floor. I love humming background noises so I did not have any problems with that. The walls are a bit too thin & could hear the next room conversations from the bathroom. Staff & breakfast were both fantastic.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Tracy
"enjoyable stay"
i really enjoyed my sponse thought the pillows were too lumpy I loved the breakfast
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Rose Mary
"Great room and exceptionally convenient"
Wow! This La Quinta restored my faith in the brand. It was clean, comfortable, easy to get to, and one of the best bargains I've found in a long, long time. I've stayed in hotels that cost twice as much and that were about 1/4 as comfortable. The hotel staff was great, the property had easy access to the interstate but I didn't notice any noise from the highway. If the occasion makes the location make sense in the future, then they'll definitely get my business again.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
"Expected experience for the amount paid!!"
La Quinta has not disappointed me yet! The neighborhood was not as "pretty" as I would have hoped but at least it had places to go.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Good experience."
Front desk attendant Jordan was very kind and very helpful. Overall hotel was well kept seemed to be recently renovated. Breakfast was great. I recommend easy access to I 35E.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Javier
I loved staying at the hotel it was very clean and the workers were very nice.. I would stay in it again..
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Terrible location"
I can't figure out why people like this place. The room was ok, but the walls are so thin that I heard every person coming and going all day and night. It is in a terrible area of town, the staff is never seen waiting for you at the desk they always come out of a back room once your standing there. There is nowhere to eat and nothing really offered at the hotel.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
a
Stayed the whole week. Enjoyed the happy hour M-Th with free snacks and beer. Breakfast was mediocrity at best. Pool was clen and enjoyable. Would stay again.
5 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
BobN940
"Nice, but......"
The appearance of the hotel is great. Clearly has recently remodeled. What was shocking was the hookers and pimps camping out in the parking lot, and having my 5 year old daughter pointing out a used condom in the parking lot close to where we were parked. I did see a roving security guard but all they did was drive around the parking lot and kept moving when it was apparent to me soliciting was occurring. Won't stay there again.
11 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Nikki
"Training"
A plus, thanks.
4 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
"Clean and updated"
Staff helpful. Bed comfortable. Breakfast great.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Martha
I had read your reviews prior to my stay and the only one negative was the slow elevator. That I have to agree with. Overall, it was a good stay.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Bad, its not clean!!!"
Never again!!
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Decent Hotel for the price"
The hotel overall was decent. The location was right off of the highway, but surrounded by "adult/gentlemen" clubs. Free breakfast and parking was a plus, however the sheets on the bed were thin and stained. Pretty noisy as well, but it was 4th of July weekend and the hotel was pretty packed with large families, including small children. The staff was very friendly and met all needs that I requested.
3 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Gianni
Older hotel. AC in room did not work.
2 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
My stay was good. Took two day trip with kids booked hotel online. No issues with hotel at all. Wished that it was in a better location. Located right of interstate with a lot of construction going on.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Tosh
"OUTSTANDING STAY!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!"
I really enjoyed my stay here! I had no issues at all. Check in and out literally took 2 minutes. The staff was extremely friendly and indeed this is a true 100% non smoking facility from what I saw. Our room was very clean and upscale. BREAKFAST WAS FANTASTIC, sausage, bacon, eggs, potatoes, bagels, cereal, fruit, BIG TEXAS waffles...and the list goes on...LOCATION is great...located next door to a club that is now closed so it was very quiet and relaxing. I honestly did not expect a terrific stay as I did.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014