All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2421 Walnut Hill LnDallasTX75229United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Clean
    Room is all right
"Hmm ..."
The stay was ok. When I got there to check in, the front desk staff wasn't very greeting. Made me feel NOT welcomed. Then we went out the next day and my hotel key wasn't working. It wouldn't open the doors, both outside and room. They had messed it up when I checked in and only gave us 1-day access. Don't think we'll be staying there again.
2 night romance trip Apr 6, 2016
"Just Ok if you just need to spend the night"
The hotel is in an area with a lot of clubs , bars , gentlemen clubs etc, I didn't like that since im traveling with my Family, also it look fairly clean but we left some food over night and in the morning where full with ants!!!
1 night trip Apr 8, 2016
The unfortunate thing for this hotel was, next to strip clubs and less desirable neighborhood.
2 night romance trip Apr 1, 2016
Derrek
Scary neighborhood
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2016
Matthew
Hotel was nice and very clean and staff was helpful.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2016
Shondra
Sketchy neighborhood but felt very safe. Extremely close to soccer complex. Be glad to stay here again
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2016
sarah
"Good place to stay, convenient"
The hotel is convenient to the highway, but not in the best of neighborhoods; the hotel is pet friendly, which I appreciated!
2 night trip Feb 29, 2016
Rev. m price
"Disapponted in Management"
Everything about our stay was fine, except the air conditioning in our room was not working properly. It was very late when we checked in, so we thought the room would cool down and we went to bed very soon after arriving. As the night went on, it was clear that the room was not going to cool down so we had a pretty sleepless night. The next morning, the temp of the room increased and the air coming out of the vent was not cold. We were in town for a family funeral, so we checked out relatively early. However, it was extremely uncomfortable all night and while we were getting ready the next day. I spoke with the front desk and she told me to contact the manager on the following Monday and they would possibly give us a discount off of the room. I called Monday was told the manager was in a meeting, left a message and got no return call. I called Tuesday and was told the manager was again, in a meeting . It is clear to me that the manager is in way too many meetings to be concerned with customer satisfaction. I would have given a great review if the manager would have made an effort to rectify the fact that we were uncomfortable but since there was no return phone call, it is clear they don't really care.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
Jodie
"Terrible service"
First off the girl (maybe a teenager) was too young to be working at a hotel and the other older girl was unprofessional. older girl was assisting another guest with change he lays a twenty down asked for ten in quarters she sees the twenty asked him how many quarters he needs he states $10 and she takes the twenty and comes back with a roll of quarters he says I gave you a twenty , she looks at me too see if I was watching and says oh ok and gets him another roll of quarters. it was so obvious she was trying to cheat him. So I'm already irked. We get to our room which s freezing, turn the heat on. Hubby tries to turn the TV on. we want relax after driving all morning, I doesn't work. I call the front desk child answers says she'll send maintenance. we're waiting, hubby is getting inpatient he tries again messes with plug which has a adapter for extra plugs not properly installed and gets it working. Maintenance ( we think) shows up slides card in door and tries barging in thankfully we had privacy lock, hubby goes to answer door the guy took off, really! By this time it's still cold in our room heater not working, well we are already irritated so we grab the covering from other bed and hope I'm warm enough. it didn't warm up til e hours of the morning and at around 6 am we hear a loud crash like furniture falling from the next room. what kind of place is this dump? Never again will we stay in this hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
"Highly Recommend"
Excellent! The hot breakfast was great...they have free "appetizers' for happy hour with wine and beer....their "appetizers" were - steak fingers/gravy/corn/grilled veggies, next night BBQ sandwiches and fries. It was dinner to me! Great staff, clean, convenient and safe. I have a hard time sleeping away from home, bed was so comfortable, I slept wonderfully!
4 night business trip Feb 7, 2016
kim
Overall great place to start. Easy access to interstate and quick routes to plenty of food choices.
3 night family trip Feb 3, 2016
Rolland
"Good stopover location"
Great location near the highway.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2015
Alexis
The room was very small, down the hall from our room there was a meeting going on. The nose level was terriablly loud for 10:00 pm. The Water took forever to get even warm. The staff was very kind at check in.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2016
Debra
Excellent!!!! Will definitely be staying again
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
The room does not match what is in the picture.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2015
ALEXANDER
"This hotel was not very good"
I reserve two rooms one of the rooms in that have a working television call the front desk and they would couldn't do anything about it and we also had cockroaches in the room
Other trip Dec 21, 2015
AC/heater a bit noisy, but other than that, we enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
"Debris , film and other things on sheets - YUCK"
Was upset, came in late - loud as can be everywhere at two in the morning, then I try to get into bed and when we pulled the sheets down there was filmy red debris of some sort (discharge) on the sheets, and the comforters were torn, not only that but hair and other things. I complained and the lady at the desk said they will get me a free room because of it as she said "that is gross" and the manager would get back to me. Three days later I get a call from another employee and she offers me a few points on my rewards account because of the trouble. I kindly didn't accept as they were worth $10 - nothing near a free room. Insulting to go through the experiences we did with my family this late, had to make our own beds when we paid this much and get offered points ? ! ? Last but not least as I had to mention some other things, there were families out in the computer room screaming and playing games on the computer until early morning (past 2am) and the staff accepted it. I tried four times to use the computer and couldn't because of them , they even had some guy sleeping in the lobby on the chair/couch all night and early morning - just felt really bad , could of had a better stay at many other one star places and the staff insulting me with those points made it worse - the management here should be ashamed.
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
No hot water in the room first thing in the morning. Maintenance quickly fixed. You can also hear planes flying in and out of airport. Otherwise the room was extremely clean and beautiful. Nice breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Christopher
"Family get away"
The stay was nice.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
"Highly recommend"
Excellent location with Denny's conveniently located next door. Clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2015
Jae hyun
Awesome breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2015
It was good. We had gotten in late to our room and noticed a burn mark on the sheets along with a long black strand of hair. I was not happy about that at all.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
"Worst Hotel Ever!"
I'm 42 years old and I can say this was the worse hotel I have ever stayed at in my life. The staff was terrible and they had their young teenage kids watching the lobby..the staff at the front desk should not be employed anywhere especially not in a hospitality industry. The food they were eating in the back room was more important than the customers needs. The hotel manager was also extremely rude. The service was so bad that I recorded it and sent it to LA Quinta Corporate office. Stay as far away from this place as you can. We went to the Wingate down the street and was treated like royalty. They knew what customer service was supposed to be.
3 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015
"good stay"
All was good except for ants in the bathroom and a large cockroach on the wall the last morning of my stay.
4 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
ricardo
"Not bad for one night"
Stayed the night after a concert. Room was clean, shower was good. The only problem was the walls are paper thin.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Bobby
"Nice features but.."
It looks great in photos, but you can tell they made furniture upgrades but did not in other aspects like carpet and AC. There was also a door that connected to the room right beside us which I thought was very odd.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
very confortable Excelent breakfast
3 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Gilberto
"Nice room, poor hotel desk staff"
The room was comfortable and very well kept-like most La Quinta's. However, it is not located in a good area of Dallas and the staff reflects that. Every day there was an employee (or two) standing next to the entrance smoking. The front desk personnel acted like they were doing you a favor when checking in. Since I had a late nigh flight, I called the desk to have my checkout receipt ready. I was abruptly put on hold, then after a few minutes, I was ready to go. Upon my arrival at the desk, she was standing there with this good looking Security Guard having a conversation.
3 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
Nice hotel
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
manuel
Room was very nice and clean. Comfortable.
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Wendy
"The room was great"
The room was very nice but the previous occupant dropped a mothball under a chair that was missed by the cleaning technician. Other than that it was very nice.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"nice"
room was nice, clean, comfortable, breakfast was good but waffle machines were out of order, had a problem checking in, pool needed to be cleaned.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
ELIZABETH
"Ok stay"
Property was fair. Not the best part of town. Good restaurants close though.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Russ
"The rooms were hot"
When we arrived at the hotel the hotel room was hot, they switched us to a new room and it was still hot, they let us borrow a fan, but that didn't work at all. The hotel says its 100% smoke free but our floor smelled lie smoke and the pool and cigarettes.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Francisco
Clean, convenient to our plans, staff was helpful. Good stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay!"
I stayed two nights at this hotel and it was the first I have rented on my own. For the most part everything was good. I only had a few complaints.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
It was a little warm ac not working well but overall it was nice
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Overall it wasn't a bad experience but I wouldn't stay here again.
4 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Love La Quintas for their friendly dog policy"
Not the best neighborhood, but close to Gas Monkey Garage which was the reason for our stay
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Teresa
"Our stay"
Overall stay was great,clean but the ac wasnt as cold as it should be. We will be staying again.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Tyrone
i guess its not a family hotel, more like a business like hotel. very close to the highway, which is very helpful to get anywhere fast.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
rodrigo
"Just fine"
Just a 2 day business trip - just what I needed
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Clean but noisy"
The room was clean and comfortable. Two issues though: 1) the toilet water tank would not refill unless I opened the lid and wiggled one of the parts; 2) you can hear everything your neighbors are doing; my neighbors were partying and kept me awake till after 2 am.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Okay hotel - tough area. Surrounded by strip clubs.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Our Stay at La Quinta Inn"
Friendly staff and the rooms and test of the hotel were very up to date and clean. The breakfast was really good too!
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Darin
"Do not stay at this hotel!"
1.0 I would give it 0 if I could! When I arrived at the airport there was no shuttle. I called the hotel and was told it didn't run during the day. I was told the manager would call me - I got tired of waiting and took a cab. When I got to the hotel the manager said there was a "misunderstanding and she would reimburse me for the cab - that never happened. My room was dirty and there was something in the bedsheets that left me with a rash on my face! Do not stay at this hotel!
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
"Horrible"
Bad area in Dallas!! Hotel was dirty bathroom was nasty!!
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"la Quinta"
The stay was overall wonderful
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"This hotel makes La Quinta look bad"
Bad neighborhood, poorly updated rooms, closet doors fell off wall, dirty floors, noisy neighbors with pets... Will not stay here again.
4 night business trip Mar 8, 2015