All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2421 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX, 75229, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

• Value for money
    Clean
    Location is ok
    Food is all right
Overall great place to start. Easy access to interstate and quick routes to plenty of food choices.
3 night family trip Feb 3, 2016
Rolland
"Good stopover location"
Great location near the highway.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2015
Alexis
The room was very small, down the hall from our room there was a meeting going on. The nose level was terriablly loud for 10:00 pm. The Water took forever to get even warm. The staff was very kind at check in.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2016
Debra
Excellent!!!! Will definitely be staying again
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
The room does not match what is in the picture.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2015
ALEXANDER
AC/heater a bit noisy, but other than that, we enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
No hot water in the room first thing in the morning. Maintenance quickly fixed. You can also hear planes flying in and out of airport. Otherwise the room was extremely clean and beautiful. Nice breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Christopher
"Family get away"
The stay was nice.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
"Highly recommend"
Excellent location with Denny's conveniently located next door. Clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2015
Jae hyun
Awesome breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2015
It was good. We had gotten in late to our room and noticed a burn mark on the sheets along with a long black strand of hair. I was not happy about that at all.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
"Worst Hotel Ever!"
I'm 42 years old and I can say this was the worse hotel I have ever stayed at in my life. The staff was terrible and they had their young teenage kids watching the lobby..the staff at the front desk should not be employed anywhere especially not in a hospitality industry. The food they were eating in the back room was more important than the customers needs. The hotel manager was also extremely rude. The service was so bad that I recorded it and sent it to LA Quinta Corporate office. Stay as far away from this place as you can. We went to the Wingate down the street and was treated like royalty. They knew what customer service was supposed to be.
3 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015
"good stay"
All was good except for ants in the bathroom and a large cockroach on the wall the last morning of my stay.
4 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
ricardo
"Not bad for one night"
Stayed the night after a concert. Room was clean, shower was good. The only problem was the walls are paper thin.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Bobby
"Nice features but.."
It looks great in photos, but you can tell they made furniture upgrades but did not in other aspects like carpet and AC. There was also a door that connected to the room right beside us which I thought was very odd.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
very confortable Excelent breakfast
3 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Gilberto
"Nice room, poor hotel desk staff"
The room was comfortable and very well kept-like most La Quinta's. However, it is not located in a good area of Dallas and the staff reflects that. Every day there was an employee (or two) standing next to the entrance smoking. The front desk personnel acted like they were doing you a favor when checking in. Since I had a late nigh flight, I called the desk to have my checkout receipt ready. I was abruptly put on hold, then after a few minutes, I was ready to go. Upon my arrival at the desk, she was standing there with this good looking Security Guard having a conversation.
3 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
Nice hotel
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
manuel
Room was very nice and clean. Comfortable.
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Wendy
"The room was great"
The room was very nice but the previous occupant dropped a mothball under a chair that was missed by the cleaning technician. Other than that it was very nice.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"nice"
room was nice, clean, comfortable, breakfast was good but waffle machines were out of order, had a problem checking in, pool needed to be cleaned.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
ELIZABETH
"Ok stay"
Property was fair. Not the best part of town. Good restaurants close though.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Russ
"The rooms were hot"
When we arrived at the hotel the hotel room was hot, they switched us to a new room and it was still hot, they let us borrow a fan, but that didn't work at all. The hotel says its 100% smoke free but our floor smelled lie smoke and the pool and cigarettes.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Francisco
Clean, convenient to our plans, staff was helpful. Good stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay!"
I stayed two nights at this hotel and it was the first I have rented on my own. For the most part everything was good. I only had a few complaints.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
It was a little warm ac not working well but overall it was nice
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Overall it wasn't a bad experience but I wouldn't stay here again.
4 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Love La Quintas for their friendly dog policy"
Not the best neighborhood, but close to Gas Monkey Garage which was the reason for our stay
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Teresa
"Our stay"
Overall stay was great,clean but the ac wasnt as cold as it should be. We will be staying again.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Tyrone
i guess its not a family hotel, more like a business like hotel. very close to the highway, which is very helpful to get anywhere fast.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
rodrigo
"Just fine"
Just a 2 day business trip - just what I needed
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Clean but noisy"
The room was clean and comfortable. Two issues though: 1) the toilet water tank would not refill unless I opened the lid and wiggled one of the parts; 2) you can hear everything your neighbors are doing; my neighbors were partying and kept me awake till after 2 am.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Okay hotel - tough area. Surrounded by strip clubs.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Our Stay at La Quinta Inn"
Friendly staff and the rooms and test of the hotel were very up to date and clean. The breakfast was really good too!
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Darin
"Do not stay at this hotel!"
1.0 I would give it 0 if I could! When I arrived at the airport there was no shuttle. I called the hotel and was told it didn't run during the day. I was told the manager would call me - I got tired of waiting and took a cab. When I got to the hotel the manager said there was a "misunderstanding and she would reimburse me for the cab - that never happened. My room was dirty and there was something in the bedsheets that left me with a rash on my face! Do not stay at this hotel!
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
"Horrible"
Bad area in Dallas!! Hotel was dirty bathroom was nasty!!
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"la Quinta"
The stay was overall wonderful
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"This hotel makes La Quinta look bad"
Bad neighborhood, poorly updated rooms, closet doors fell off wall, dirty floors, noisy neighbors with pets... Will not stay here again.
4 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Isaac
It's the Hotel Staff that makes this property a truly enjoyable stay!
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Stephen
"Room with a contact high."
Immediately upon entering the double sliding doors to the lobby, the smell of smoke was overwhelming. I left the elevator and the hallway smelled like pot. Entered the room and everything looked in order until I fell asleep. Rolled over and grabbed hold of one the pillows which also smelled like pot. This hotel is in a bad location and judging by the way the place is cleaned, no one really cares.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Justin
"Wonderful stay"
Wonderful stay--excellent breakfast--clean comfortable room and bed--friendly stay with the fastest check in I've seen--will definately stay again and again.
4 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Dennis
"Ok hotel, but not close to Dallas Love"
Searched hotels near Dallas Love airport and this one popped up. It was a satisfactory hotel - (location is near many strip clubs, but after visiting Dallas it would be hard to find a hotel NOT by a strip club) - employees were courteous and the rooms were clean.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"great value makes up for stinky pillows"
Check in quick. Once we got to bed I kept smelling a bad odor. I found it coming from two pillows. It was terrible bathroom odor. The free parking and airport shuttle was a plus though.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Randy
"Good stay"
Room was nice and clean. Up to date. Check in was a breeze.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
dennis
"Loved it"
Friendly staff, nice room, great location.
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Second stay...Disappointed"
We stayed from 12/31 to 1/1. The curtains in the room were dirty. The pillows on the bed were extra soft. They should opt for firm pillows as well. The walls are paper thin. During our checkout, they attendant "couldn't give me a receipt" because I paid through a third party. After a few minute battle, I finally got a copy of the receipt I signed when I checked in.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Lasheka
"Personal Opinion"
Friendly staff, breakfast was good, and the price was great. Would stay here again and would definitely recommend to a friend.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
leo
"Great price, nice hotel"
Nice for the price, would definitely stay again
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Nice room, shotty service."
I chose this hotel because it indicated it had a shuttle to Love Field. Upon check-in, I found out there is a shuttle but it begins at 6am, the time my flight was to depart. The front desk clerk did not offer any alternatives, he looked at me like " too bad, so sad". He was absolutely no help. Bring your own drinks, the only soda machine was briken
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
My only complaint is our room had ants and the location is not the best.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014