All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2421 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX, 75229, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Stayed here twice"
Was great first night. Breakfast was awesome! The 2nd night different room. Thermostat was broken other than that great experience. Oh and they have 2 luggage carts for whole hotel.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"good high way access"
accommodations great. Patrons doors slamming in middle of night noisy. May need bumpers on doors.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Close to popular Night Clubs and great restaurants"
The room was nice, clean, and the beds were so comfortable! We loved the fact that it was so close to some great night clubs, restaurants, and shopping centers. We did not have to travel far to get to anything. The hotel was nice altogether and the employees were very attentive if we needed anything. The only thing we did not like was all the construction going on in the area but that's nothing the hotel could control...
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2014
"Thanksgiving"
We stayed evenings for Thanksgiving. In the AM housekeeping staff were attentive and courteous. Breakfast is from 7:00 to 9:30, not 10:00 so make sure you make it down in time. It is pretty standard, but good. The hotel happens to be next to a Denny's, a definite plus. It is close to a major highway as well.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
Guy
Clean room...I have nothing negative to say.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
Ms.
"3 Night Stay"
Received a great deal but would have preferred to stay on the first floor! Night clubs in the surrounding area make it a key hotel for parties! Worst part was the constant smell of weed and people being loud at all hours of the night! Especially when your staying with kids! Other than that it was great! Staff was understanding and made the stay great! Breakfast was excellent and didn't have to worry about spending more to eat! I would recommend this to my friends and stay again if I could get placed on the 1 or 2 floor! Thanks
3 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Cowboys
"State Fair Classic"
the hotel was great, it was across from Dennys and a hip hop club
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"great location"
it was great. very clean & breakfast was delicious. staff was very polite. pool was nice
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
elizabeth
"Very convenient to Highway and area attractions"
Front desk clerks were outstanding and Věry helpful
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
I was well please with everything.The manager just made us feel like we were at home.She was very friendly and the other young ladies was friendly,I just really enjoyed my stay,the food was great and everything was nice and clean.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2013
martha
good
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2013
Jerry
"very pleasent"
the kids were very comfortable being away from home with our stay at la quinta
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Delia
"Nice hotel for the price"
We stayed there because we had a family function. The hotel is nice but it is near a club and we could hear some of those patrons at night- it was a little too loud for our taste.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"easy get to get to where i was going"
i enjoyed my stay. very clean and comfortable, staff was friendly
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2013
elizabeth
I worried about round neighborhood .
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
"A/C not sufficient. Dont stay here in the summer"
It is an ok hotel. Neighborhood is not good but I knew this prior so I wasn't surprised. It is clean and well kept, the staff was nice. The air conditioning is nowhere near adequate for the summer heat. The thermostat and fan controls seem to make no difference to the temperature of the room (almost as if the mgmt had disabled it so that they could control use of the HVAC and control energy costs. The thermostat never budged from 74 ( the temperature was nowhere near 74) even though we tried turning down to 60 just to get some relief. This place may be ok at other times of the year but I wouldn't recommend it in the summer.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2013
"Market Visit"
Convenient but not too great. Breakfast was welcomed.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
it was ok but the second day my rooms had a nasty smell they did move us to another room I didn't like how the rooms r so small!!!!!! I did like the breakfast n the pool but would b nice to sit under the shade when I was watching my kids in the pool n theres no shade there
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Overnight stay"
Stayed here overnight before catching plane to SC. Nice hotel - staff was very pleasant. Room was comfortable and clean. Denny's right next door !
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
jarrett
"Perfect"
Really close to a Dennys. Room is really nice and they allowed our two small chihuahuas. Perfect for a traveler.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
CaramelBarbie
"Very nice stay.Beds where comfortable and clean"
Very nice clean rooms and the beds you sink into.Restaurants all around
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Close to all the places we wanted to see!"
Initially, we weren't happy...we had booked 2 Non-smoking rooms, we do not smoke! And we were given 2 smoking rooms, but we were able to check out the rooms and only 1 of the rooms smelled smoke a little. So my husband and I decided to go ahead and take them. The hotel was very clean and the decor was very up to date. Breakfast was delicious with the Texas shaped waffles! The pool area was awesome! It was also within 15 minutes of everything we wanted to do. We will definitely stay there again!
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
AC didn't work very well
3 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Stayed overnight while passing through Dallas. Room was tidy and they had a decent breakfast. Only downfall was our toilet was not working properly.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2013
Jill
"TOO LOUD"
There is a large nightclub located directly behind this hotel. The location is not ideal because of the very loud night club music till wee hours in the morning. Closing time for the nightclub was very noisy and continued until 3:00 a.m 2 of the nights. They parked in the hotel parking lot. Our car windows had to be marked with a green marker to note we were patrons of the hotel. Won't be staying here again.
3 night family trip Jun 13, 2013
Do not stay here!!! They don't tell you that it's surrounded by clubs! In fact I am writing this review at 3:30 am because I have been awake the last hour due to screaming people, blaring base, vibrating windows, and honking horns! Would leave now but have 2 small children and a little worried to even walk out now! Had no clue the area would be like this! DON'T STAY HERE.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"good times"
The hotel was great the staff was very good I had no problems at all good job
Other trip May 31, 2013
wes
"Great hotel for pet owners"
Enjoyed my stay. Staff is very attentive to every need. They want you to feel comfortable.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"Good hotel"
Had training for two days and instead of driving home I stayed the night. Comfy beds and good staff. Could use more vending machines but was close to a dennys and burger king.
Other trip May 17, 2013
Cody
Very nice hotel.
1 night business trip May 10, 2013
"Great Value"
This is the second time I have stayed here, both times for business, and both times were a great experience.
Business trip Apr 23, 2013
NCH
"Quiet stay"
Went to Dallas on a short vacation, had read recent reviews about LaQuinta. I was very pleased with the hotel, the rooms were clean, plenty of hot water, easy access on and off the interstate. The staff were very pleasant and helpful, we did not use the complimentary breakfast, but would stay again if ever in Dallas.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2013
Ann
"Shady neighborhood but comfortable room"
Came up with my mom (and her teacup schnauzer) for an overnight stay. Not thrilled with the neighborhood -- it's near a freeway (no biggie) but shares a giant parking lot with another hotel and is across the street from a giant club. It also sits behind a gas station and is across the street from another. I say all this to make the point that there seemed to be a lot of peeps just loitering - in the parking lot, at the gas station, just outside the doors. But on the up side, checkin was swift and there's no fee for pets. The room itself was comfortable -- nice bathroom amenities and comfy, high bed. The walls were thin, though; we could here lot of ongoing commotion in the halls and in the one room next to us, so that kept us *and* the dog on alert far long than normal. Breakfast, however, was pretty good - an elevated continental style, w/ waffles, eggs, bacon, biscuits and an array of pastries/toast/yogurt/etc. I'm not sure I'd stay here again, especially if I was flying solo (or with my husband) as there are other hotels closer to my ultimate destination -- but it seemed worth it to not have to chuck over a pet fee.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
Mrs.
GOOD
1 night trip Feb 27, 2013
"Seminar and Shopping"
The hotel staff were very nice and helpful. The breakfast was nice and hot and had a good variety. Even picky eaters could find something to eat. The convenience to the highway was nice but the construction was not. We didn't hear highway or road noise. Overall, it was a nice stay.
2 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2013
Stacy
"Perfect location for us"
The hotel was exactly what we needed, within 20 minutes driving of everything we were looking for, downtown Dallas, shooting ranges, night life, zero gravity and great food choices. Would return to this hotel in the future.
2 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2013
"well situated to major roadways"
Across the road was a nightclub LOTS of club goers out at night and some apparently staying at his hotel.I felt very comfortable here however although could hear some noise heard through the walls.Food buffet was great..I've stayed at several La Quinta Inns and still I am unhappy about the shampoo/ conditioner poor quality and NEVER enough..Bring your own ! Front desk personnel were extremely nice and check in/out process very easy
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Mairead
"Overnight Stay Very Nice"
We had a late check in and early checkout. I was having surgery at Baylor Medical. I was concerned initially that a first floor room near the employee work areas would be a problem but was happy that it was not. Very early the friendly lady at the desk said let her know if we wanted a different room. Once we got in, we showered and fell away to a good night's sleep. Very clean. No conditioner or lotion but if it keeps prices low, it's not a problem. Location was very close to the highway but again, we were first floor and did not have much noise. I wish we could have had a longer stay. :) Nice attentive staff. Clean! Convenient.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2013
BrazosBella
"Good Choice"
I'm a fan of the new La Quinta's & I've visited 2 other ones throughout the metroplex. This one is nice as expected. The only con was the construction & the fact that they closed the exit off on a Saturday & we had to figure out how to take a back way. But once it's done, I'm sure it'll b nice. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.
3 night romance trip Feb 14, 2013
"noisy"
I feel bad, because I know that the hotel can't control too much of this, but people were slamming doors all hours of the night. There were people out in the parking lot yelling and playing car radios too loud on Saturday night. we stayed for several nights and it was hard to get the best sleep. Close to the airport and not too expensive. Staff was nice and hotel was clean.
3 night trip Jan 25, 2013
"Good Stay."
Good place. Nothing fancy, but nice & clean. Good Breakfast.
Other trip Jan 30, 2013
Very confortable and silent hotel, there are a lot of restaurants, bars and clubs near by. Off IH35. Far from Cowboys Stadium, though.
Other trip Dec 4, 2012
"close to where we needed to be"
Everything was great and will be better when all constrution done
2 night trip Oct 11, 2012
"Absolutely Fabulous!"
Everything was clean, gorgeous and fabulous. Everyone was amazing and the gym was a bonus.Breakfast was create. They had free cocktail hour. That's a bonus. Loved it. Wish I was there more than one night.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
Everything was perfect
Trip with friends Aug 13, 2012
"wish I could stay longer"
Wonderful. They even kept the pool open later for us because we didn't arrive until the pool was abt to close. Very nice
Other trip Jul 24, 2012
"Great location!"
Nice.. Very quiet!
Romance trip Jul 21, 2012
Chrissy
"overall okay for the price"
There is a some construction around and the neighbourhood is not too good. The is a bar (??) next door, so Saturday was a little crazy, lots of loud people and even witnessed a couple's fight in the hall.... The rest of the days we we're there were quieter and better for my family. The room was spotless with plenty of towels.
Other trip Jun 30, 2012
Daisy
"Close to family"
The room crowded with big furniture
Other trip May 30, 2012
Amilcar

Attended MegaFest 2013, travelling alone. My hotel room was clean, quiet, the staff was friendly and tried to be helpful, and there was also a nice selection for the free breakfast. I initially booked with the understanding they had a shuttle and were close to train to take me downtown and my favourite clothing store. However, with no shuttle and a Dallas taxi service that was much to be desired (45 min. waits at night), and the extreme heat, I only stayed 2 of the 3 nights. If I had a car like the majority of the other guests, I would have had a perfect stay.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2013