All hotels in Paducah, Kentucky, United States of America
3975 Hinkleville Rd, Paducah, KY, 42001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"very nice stay"
we had a very nice stay...everything was clean and the breakfast was great with many options! if i had a complaint it would be only one elevator and it was a little slow. i loved the fact that it is located so close to Hancock-Paducah!!
1 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2013
excellent room, great free breakfast for a great price. Dog friendly too!
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2013
Phaedra
"out back was close"
it was ok, no elevator & no hot water, nice room ,
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2013
eric
We found everyone to be very helpful and nice. The rooms were clean and comfortable.We were surprised at all the amenities. Will for sure stay again and tell our friends.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2013
C & B Lindbeck
"Great place to spend a night"
We arrived late, check-in was very quick. Room was great, staff was friendly. Breakfast was good and a great value overall
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
"Great hotel."
We travel with a competitive softball team and stay in 12-15 different cities every season. This is one of the nicer hotels we've stayed in as a group. We arrived in a large group, approximately 25 rooms. Immediately, extra staff came to the desk to help get us checked in. They were friendly and attentive. The room was extremely clean. There were extra pillows and the bed was really comfy. The large, flat screen tv swiveled so you could watch from anywhere in the room. I did not use the pool but did walk by it several times and it appeared to be well maintained. Breakfast in the morning was good and fresh. If I had to say anything negative, I suppose the heater could have been a little quieter but it worked well and did not keep me from losing any sleep. I won't hesitate to stay here if I'm ever in Paducah, KY again.
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
"Happy feet - all around"
Great! Pet friendly and sweet staff. This hotel is in a great location as well :)
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Jules
"Convenient stop"
We had a king room that was comfortable but for two reasons: trash can was not emptied. A non smoking room was requested, but there was a lingering oder of smoke in the room.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Lynn
"great stay...great staff"
clean..quiet...friendly staff...great evening snacks, drinks
1 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Great Hotel with a Good Meal Menu"
A clean, neat hotel. It has a good breakfast and also a dinner food bar, with drinks for guests. IT was updated with a great heat/cooling system and flat screen TV with HD and HBO. Well worth the cost in comparison to other hotels nearby. I'll stay there again!
Other trip Mar 10, 2013
Milw Traveler
We were pleased to find hot food available on checking in after a day of travel. Not a gourmet meal but saved us from having to venture forth to seek food. Breakfast was also just as satisfying. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room neat, clean and roomy. My husband especially appreciated the slightly larger than usual parking spaces. No worries about a scratch or dent from neighboring car. We will be putting Durry Inns on our list of hotels to look for.
Other trip Mar 9, 2013
Peggy
"love the hot food in the evening."
Very clean oleasant attmosphere. The staff was awesome and your hot evening food was such a pleasant surprise for a weary snow bird. Will definately look for Drury Inns from now on.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
The Fairchild's
"Stopover on our way to Atlanta"
Very good experience. One of the few hotels that allow us to bring our dog. Staff was outstanding. Facility was clean and well kept. Recommend this hotel for anyone.
Other trip Jan 1, 2013
"Good food, indoor pool :)"
Drury inn was a great place to stop on our road trip. After 8hrs on the road the evening meal was great. Nothing fancy, but the kids loved it and it was free! The indoor pool was clean. It was nice for the kids to get the wiggles out after a long ride. The staff was friendly and took care of our every need.
Other trip Dec 4, 2012
"Room location too loud"
Room was in atrium that is one to common and breakfast area. This was too loud and each morning people eating breakfast woke me up and made to impossible to sleep. Hotel did show concern about this and provided comp for next stay. Room was a nice size and clean.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
"Dated"
The evening snacks were disappointing, cold chicken fingers and had to purchase drink coupons at front desk. Breakfast was much better. The room was small and the bathroom even smaller. The whole place had strong chemical smell, very unpleasant. The bed was third rate. Will not stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2012
"Paducah Drury stay"
The facility was very clean and well maintained. The bed was good; Mrs complained about pillows some. Good bathroom setup. Brkfst was good.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2012
"Great evening buffet"
Very comfortable. staff was helpful and friendly. they have a very nice evening free buffet that had pasta, italian meatballs , baked potatoes,hot dogs. All the toppings an the breakfast buffet is just as good. We are going to start using more of the drury inn brand.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"Close to mall and restaurants...very convenient"
Very clean and very friendly staff. Close to all things we needed on our stay. Nice hotel.....
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Very Satisfied!!"
Rooms were clean, staff was nice, food was great, location was great and noise was minimal. I can't think of anything negative I would say about our stay!! Will definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2012
Hollie
"Love staying at Drury Inn!!!"
We had a great stay!!! The breakfast and evening snack are really good and we loves those waffles. Our maid was so very nice! We ove staying at Drury Inn!!!!
Other trip Sep 5, 2012

"5 STAR HOTEL!!! very low price"
The hotel was perfect, it's not a big 5 start hotel but the service is as good, if not better!! Hotel room comes with included breakfast and dinner and very unexpensive alcoholic drinks. The pool is deep enough to have alot of fun and the spa is simple but relaxing. Every employee from the hotel were very very nice and enjoyable. Overall, I recommend this hotel 5 STAR!!!
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
1 night trip Sep 19, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Drury Inn Paducah

"Very Nice Hotel"
09/02/15 Work2Go Black Mountain, North Carolina
I recently made reservations for my daughter and her family at the Drury Inn in Paducah. They were moving to a new city and traveling across the country with 5 children and 2 pets. I called to make the reservation and spoke to a very patient and kind reservation agent. When my family arrived they were greeted warmly by all the staff they met. It was a very good first impression that did not change during their stay. Supper was good, swimming pool was fabulous, rooms were comfortable and clean and the breakfast was delicious. They appreciated that they were only charged $10 extra for their dog and cat to stay the night. The whole stay was a very positive experience, especially the Southern Hospitality of the people who work there. Well Done!!
"Passing thru"
08/30/15 S M Rochester, Minnesota
Typical Drury Inn with one exception....very comfortable beds. I have stayed here before and had passed the bed comfort off from being tired, but that is not the case...very nice and comfortable. Staff was very cordial, and breakfast was standard scramble eggs and muffins...good price and some food...good deal!
"Happy First-Timer"
08/25/15 Emily L Sarasota, Florida
Because I frequently travel with my dog (or he with me), I'm always on the lookout for a dog-friendly motel. When the place where I'd made advance reservations wanted to charge me $75 non-refundable pet fee (this is pet-friendly??? I don't think so!), I found myself casting about at the last minute for a place to stay. Someone suggested a Drury Inn, and lucky for me, they had a room. With dog fee ($10) and AAA discount, my total with taxes was $116. Service was excellent - the perfect mix of professional and friendly. Room was clean and well-appointed, grounds were very nice, and the room cost included both an evening "Kickback" light supper and an AM hot breakfast (much better than the usual motel breakfast). I will definitely be looking for a Drury Inn on my next trip.
"The Place to Stay for Overnight Travelers"
08/23/15 2Starbirders Jacksonville, Florida
In KY, one must purchase alcohol, so the usual 3 free cocktails are sold via an inexpensive ticket at the lobby desk. Paducah had flooding rains during our visit, which were even worse the day before. Some guests reported flooded cars for those, who stayed in lodgings on the south side of the same road. Again, rooms were very clean and all employees greeted us when passing. Here we are Chili with grated cheese topping from the salad bar, which was accompanied by a salad. Breakfast is better than many other venues. We expect to stay here again in summer 2016. Again, Drury provides a business center for those who prefer to travel without their computers.
08/21/15 ladydragonfly3531 Summerfield, Florida
Traveled with dogs which is not my norm. Going clear across country and was having to find hotels that took animals. I usually do not stay in places that accepts pets.. No need to worry here. Very clean place and friendly staff. I was traveling with a large lab and smaller dog and their were no problems. Rooms were nice and would never know they took in animals.
"Great value!"
08/18/15 Gayle G Versailles, Kentucky
The Drury Inn is conveniently located off I 24 @ 3975 Hinkleville Rd. desk staff were very friendly providing details about free 5:30 Kickback. This is more than just a snack; it's a meal. The night I was there the buffet had salad, 2 types soup, baked potatoes, Mac n'cheese, hot dogs. Adult bev. tickets can b purchased 3/$1.57. They checked n with everyone to let them know food & beverages were closing n 10 min. & to b sure to get what you needed. Room was spacious & clean. I always check the beds & noticed someone has a pee accident as mattress has yellow stain. It was covered by mattress pad but I took up residence in the other bed. There are lots of restaurants, shops & mall nearby. Looking forward to the free breakfast.
"Our Favorite"
08/18/15 yahute Athens, Georgia
Each year we travel across country for 6 days with our 2 dachshunds. We have been coming to this motel for at least the last 5 years. We always have a restful nights sleep. The beds are super comfortable; the rooms are quiet; and the food and drink are appreciated. Our dogs immediately run to the floor length window to observe the happenings outside.
"Always great"
08/17/15 april g
We love the drury inn .. The receptionist was amazing and very helpful . Gave us ideas on where to eat at other than chain restaurants .. The breakfast was fresh and hot like always .. The only complaint I have is the pillows we had a king size bed and only 4 pillows and they was all so soft it was like sleeping on nothing .. But that's ok we can deal with that!!
"Clean and Friendly"
08/17/15 Kelly H Birch Tree, United States
We have stayed at this location before. The staff is always friendly, the place clean. Hubby likes this location for pool/ hot tub. My only point keeping this from being a 5* is that the pool was cold and the hot tub jets did not work.
"Very comfortable beds"
08/14/15 Lisa E NC
This was one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The place was very busy but they kept everything moving. The only downside to the room was the lack of vanity space. Just a single sink with two or three inches on each side.