All hotels in Paducah, Kentucky, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3975 Hinkleville Rd, Paducah, KY, 42001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Dated"
The evening snacks were disappointing, cold chicken fingers and had to purchase drink coupons at front desk. Breakfast was much better. The room was small and the bathroom even smaller. The whole place had strong chemical smell, very unpleasant. The bed was third rate. Will not stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2012
"Paducah Drury stay"
The facility was very clean and well maintained. The bed was good; Mrs complained about pillows some. Good bathroom setup. Brkfst was good.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2012
"Great evening buffet"
Very comfortable. staff was helpful and friendly. they have a very nice evening free buffet that had pasta, italian meatballs , baked potatoes,hot dogs. All the toppings an the breakfast buffet is just as good. We are going to start using more of the drury inn brand.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"Close to mall and restaurants...very convenient"
Very clean and very friendly staff. Close to all things we needed on our stay. Nice hotel.....
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Very Satisfied!!"
Rooms were clean, staff was nice, food was great, location was great and noise was minimal. I can't think of anything negative I would say about our stay!! Will definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2012
Hollie
"Love staying at Drury Inn!!!"
We had a great stay!!! The breakfast and evening snack are really good and we loves those waffles. Our maid was so very nice! We ove staying at Drury Inn!!!!
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
Our stay was wonderful! The staff was all friendly and professional, the rooms were nice and clean, and the happy hour food and breakfast were great!!
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2012
Lori L
"Convenient to interstate, shopping and the park"
Nice people, nice room; clean, handy to everywhere and both the breakfast and the evening get-together food was good. Everyone smiling and helpful. Definitely will stay again when in the area.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2012
"Awesome hotel for everyone"
Absolutely worth the money!!!! Especially since dinner is included along with breakfast! The food for both was amazing! It was nice to come there after a long day and relax in the lobby with a buffet style dinner available. Some people came and went and some just relax on their laptops while enjoying their dinner. Breakfast was the same - many choices, staff was helpful, great quality of food. The room itself was very comfy! Large beds, huge TV, etc etc. The bathroom had shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in a dispenser that was very convenient.
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
"Great stay."
Great stay. I especially liked that when some guests arrived at the last minute for the hot breakfast the staff put things back out for them instead of just saying "sorry".
Other trip Aug 18, 2012
The stay was good. Very quiet. It would have been nice if there had been coffee stirrers for the coffee and some kind of soap at the sink. Also it was a bit frustrating when my key would not work at 8 in the morning the day I was leaving and had to go to the desk to get it reprogrammed. Then after leaving my room to load the car, I discovered it was not working again when I tried to re enter the building to return the luggage cart. I had to walk all around the hotel to the front to return it through the front door. Generally the hotel was a pleasant place to stay and I would stay there again
1 night trip Aug 10, 2012
Our family went specifically to enjoy the pool facilities. My husband and I took our two grandsons to swim. Unfortunately for us, someone had had an accident in the pool the full day we were there to swim. The pool had to be shut down and thoroughly cleaned which took that day away from us. Thankfully, the hotel management has offered my family a one day pass to the pool at our convenience. It was not the hotel's fault this happened......just one of those unfortunate things. We definitely would stay again.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2012
odie
"Beautiful Hotel"
This hotel was great! The rooms were great and comfortable. The breakfast was awesome. The hot tub and pool were perfect! Everyone was very friendly! It was right off the interstate and very easy to find.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2012
we enjoyed the stay, staff was friendly and room was very clean
1 night trip Jul 21, 2012
GW & Susan
Breakfast was very good and very spacious!
1 night trip Jul 13, 2012
"good stay"
my family and i had a good time
1 night trip Jul 2, 2012
"Happy with Drury !!"
Traveled and lived all over the world , would rate my experience at the Drury Inn with the best . Also stayed the night of 07/03/2012 ,again outstanding . From now on, will stay at the Drury when available . Will also recommend to friends and family .
Other trip Jul 4, 2012
"Good place"
Very nice and clean. Friendly staff. Great breakfast and evening meal. Great place for a reasonable price.
Other trip Jul 3, 2012
J.R.
Wonderful, fast, friendly service. The hotel and our room was unbelievably clean. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely return next year. Breakfast was made up of a wide variety of hot and delicious food. Loved the lengthy hours of the breakfast as well. Absolutely delighted by the overall stay and service! Highly recommend to all.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2012
N. Green
My family and I stayed here (in KY) on our way home from Florida on the recommendation from my mom who always stays at this particular hotel when she is traveling north. What a wonderful stay. They offer a free dinner (chicken tenders, mac and cheese, broccoli soup, Nachos, popcorn, free pop and reduced mixed drinks or beer or wine). The staff was very helpful and friendly. I was very sick that evening and didn't try out the pool (much to my two boys' dismay). They also have a continental breakfast (eggs, sausage, cereal, waffles, french toast, biscuits and gravy, donuts, pop, juice, hot chocolate, coffee, tea, etc) which was great. Our room was at the end of the wall and it was quiet. I did hear my neighbor getting ready at 5AM or so but only because I was already awake. The rest of my family didn't wake up. My kids and husband slept great and the beds were comfortable. I will stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2012
"Great Staff and freebies"
Wonderful buffet breakfast and early evening buffet comes with stay. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Plus free computer and printer use in business center. Close to many restaurants and shopping mall. Room has refrigerator, microwave and good size flat screen TV. Overall, excellent place to stay!
3 night family trip May 24, 2012
Holly

"5 STAR HOTEL!!! very low price"
The hotel was perfect, it's not a big 5 start hotel but the service is as good, if not better!! Hotel room comes with included breakfast and dinner and very unexpensive alcoholic drinks. The pool is deep enough to have alot of fun and the spa is simple but relaxing. Every employee from the hotel were very very nice and enjoyable. Overall, I recommend this hotel 5 STAR!!!
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
1 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Drury Inn Paducah

"Excellent Value"
05/28/15 Jeff T
Hotel was very nice. The breakfast was above average but what sold us was the afternoon food. It was great. I would highly recommend this hotel. It was easily accessible off the highway and the service was great.
"Excellent value and pet friendly"
05/27/15 Joyce F
We stay at the Drury Inn in Paducah, KY at least four times a year as we travel from north to south and back again. A king room costs us $138 on average, which is not the cheapest you can find on the road BUT that includes housing our dog, and a buffet dinner (not gourmet -- but filling -- macaroni and cheese, baked potatoes, chili or chicken tenders, salad) and three cocktails per person. (Note - no coctails on Sunday per Kentucky law.) (If you do not have a dog and don't drink, your $138 would be only about maybe $125.) Then it also includes breakfast, as many hotels do -- but this is a good one -- eggs, sausage, potatoes, biscuits and gravy, a variety of cereals, coffee, juice, and waffle station. So we figure save at least $70 between dinner, coctails, and breakfast. On top of that, the rooms are spacious and clean, and there is HBO (athough we never watch it personally) and free and reliable Internet. The hotel has the standars pool and workout room. (They also offer free 60 minutes of long distance calls, but I can't imagine anyone uses this any more.) So really, in all, -- this hotel is an excellent value.
"Nice accomodations especially for pet owners!"
05/26/15 Irene M Rockford, Illinois
Stayed at this hotel over Memorial weekend. Very clean and comfortable. We have a 22 lb poodle who was able to stay in our room for a modest $10 charge. Drury Inns have a very nice dinner at no charge for guests. Also breakfast is included. You can't beat the price for what you get. Beds are pillowtop mattresses.....just like sleeping at home. I highly recommend the Drury chain especially if traveling with a pet.
"drury inn Paducah"
05/26/15 Velora M
. Price way too high for what we got. Evening food unacceptable hot dogs poor quality . Alcoholic drinks weak and awful quality Breakfast was acceptable and had good variety. Pastries caused burping all morning long.
"Very Pleased"
05/26/15 BarbS33 Davenport, Iowa, Usa
It was our first time at a Drury Inn, couldn't have been any nicer. I just figured it would be your basic hotel off the interstate so was very surprised. The staff couldn't be any nicer, rooms very clean, free supper and free breakfast and it was a full breakfast, eggs, waffles, potatoes....etc. Definitely a place we will stay again.
"Love this hotel."
05/24/15 naew31 naew31
My son and I have been staying in this hotel anytime we are in Paducah for a few years. The beds are comfortable, the pool and hot tub are clean (sometimes the pool is on the chilly side), and the breakfast is delicious. We also like the evening kick-back meal. there are snack type foods available to eat.
"All Around Best Hotel!"
05/11/15 Shannon O Greenback, Tennessee
I stayed at the Drury Inn in Paducah this past weekend and was very pleased with this hotel! Every single staff person I met throughout the hotel greeted me! That included the front staff, cleaning people, and even the maintenance guy as I was loading my suitcases the morning I was leaving! I have traveled a lot for business and stayed in some very nice hotels. This hotel definitely ranks at the top!!! It was very clean and had everything I needed including the pantry where I could purchase snacks 24/7. Also had a great breakfast. I didn't get a chance to enjoy the free food in the evening, but I'm sure it was top notch just like everything else I experienced here. I highly recommend this hotel if you're in the Paducah area!
"Drury Inn Paducah"
04/25/15 balde50 Naperville, Illinois
We found this hotel to be very clean and comfortable. There were plenty of pillows...4 on each bed...and they weren't marshmallows. There were ample, fluffy , new towels. The outlets were more than adequate. I liked that the bathroom sink area was separate from the tub and toilet. More hotels should do that! They also offered a sizeable military discount...always appreciated!
"Awesome place to stay"
04/22/15 clemab La Crosse, Wisconsin
We stopped for a room. Did not have a reservation. Brittany was at the front desk. She greeted us as if she knew us and made us feel very welcome. When we got to our room it was very clean. We went down to the "kick back". It was Sunday night in Kentucky so there were no free alcohol beverages. The food was delightful. the lady that was taking care of the food was very friendly. We had gotten down there after 6:30PM. She came and asked us if we wanted anything else before she cleaned up. She was very accommodating. Our night was very restful. When we went down to breakfast 2 of the 3 of us got a cup of coffee and the urn was empty. I went to tell the young girl that was there. First she was on the phone, the second time I went to the little kitchen area she was no where around. Other people were trying to get coffee. As I was leaving the area I stopped in at kitchenette to let her know about the coffee. She was in there pushing a mop and scrub bucket. One man actually had to wipe his own table off before he sat down to eat. I found this very unusual. In the past the person managing the food area has always been out there greeting people, wiping tables, and watching for what needed to be replenished or conversing with the guests. I left without having a cup of coffee that morning. Drury Inns have been consistently a great place to stay. We try to stay in one when we are travelling and will continue to do that because of the friendliness and cleanliness.
"Wonderful Stay"
04/09/15 DeeDee J C C Rockton, Illinois
Stayed 3 nights and it was the best 3 nights I have ever stayed at any hotel. Rooms were very clean, staff was more than pleasant breakfast and dinner was all wonderful. The front desk staff were fabulous, especially Johnna Jones. I have met a lot of people in my life, but Johnna had to be one of the most pleasant, wonderful people I have ever met. I would reccommend this hotel to anyone.