All hotels in Paducah, Kentucky, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3975 Hinkleville Rd, Paducah, KY, 42001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Paducah Drury stay"
The facility was very clean and well maintained. The bed was good; Mrs complained about pillows some. Good bathroom setup. Brkfst was good.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2012
"Great evening buffet"
Very comfortable. staff was helpful and friendly. they have a very nice evening free buffet that had pasta, italian meatballs , baked potatoes,hot dogs. All the toppings an the breakfast buffet is just as good. We are going to start using more of the drury inn brand.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"Close to mall and restaurants...very convenient"
Very clean and very friendly staff. Close to all things we needed on our stay. Nice hotel.....
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Very Satisfied!!"
Rooms were clean, staff was nice, food was great, location was great and noise was minimal. I can't think of anything negative I would say about our stay!! Will definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2012
Hollie
"Love staying at Drury Inn!!!"
We had a great stay!!! The breakfast and evening snack are really good and we loves those waffles. Our maid was so very nice! We ove staying at Drury Inn!!!!
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
Our stay was wonderful! The staff was all friendly and professional, the rooms were nice and clean, and the happy hour food and breakfast were great!!
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2012
Lori L
"Convenient to interstate, shopping and the park"
Nice people, nice room; clean, handy to everywhere and both the breakfast and the evening get-together food was good. Everyone smiling and helpful. Definitely will stay again when in the area.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2012
"Awesome hotel for everyone"
Absolutely worth the money!!!! Especially since dinner is included along with breakfast! The food for both was amazing! It was nice to come there after a long day and relax in the lobby with a buffet style dinner available. Some people came and went and some just relax on their laptops while enjoying their dinner. Breakfast was the same - many choices, staff was helpful, great quality of food. The room itself was very comfy! Large beds, huge TV, etc etc. The bathroom had shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in a dispenser that was very convenient.
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
"Great stay."
Great stay. I especially liked that when some guests arrived at the last minute for the hot breakfast the staff put things back out for them instead of just saying "sorry".
Other trip Aug 18, 2012
The stay was good. Very quiet. It would have been nice if there had been coffee stirrers for the coffee and some kind of soap at the sink. Also it was a bit frustrating when my key would not work at 8 in the morning the day I was leaving and had to go to the desk to get it reprogrammed. Then after leaving my room to load the car, I discovered it was not working again when I tried to re enter the building to return the luggage cart. I had to walk all around the hotel to the front to return it through the front door. Generally the hotel was a pleasant place to stay and I would stay there again
1 night trip Aug 10, 2012
Our family went specifically to enjoy the pool facilities. My husband and I took our two grandsons to swim. Unfortunately for us, someone had had an accident in the pool the full day we were there to swim. The pool had to be shut down and thoroughly cleaned which took that day away from us. Thankfully, the hotel management has offered my family a one day pass to the pool at our convenience. It was not the hotel's fault this happened......just one of those unfortunate things. We definitely would stay again.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2012
odie
"Beautiful Hotel"
This hotel was great! The rooms were great and comfortable. The breakfast was awesome. The hot tub and pool were perfect! Everyone was very friendly! It was right off the interstate and very easy to find.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2012
we enjoyed the stay, staff was friendly and room was very clean
1 night trip Jul 21, 2012
GW & Susan
Breakfast was very good and very spacious!
1 night trip Jul 13, 2012
"good stay"
my family and i had a good time
1 night trip Jul 2, 2012
"Happy with Drury !!"
Traveled and lived all over the world , would rate my experience at the Drury Inn with the best . Also stayed the night of 07/03/2012 ,again outstanding . From now on, will stay at the Drury when available . Will also recommend to friends and family .
Other trip Jul 4, 2012
"Good place"
Very nice and clean. Friendly staff. Great breakfast and evening meal. Great place for a reasonable price.
Other trip Jul 3, 2012
J.R.
Wonderful, fast, friendly service. The hotel and our room was unbelievably clean. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely return next year. Breakfast was made up of a wide variety of hot and delicious food. Loved the lengthy hours of the breakfast as well. Absolutely delighted by the overall stay and service! Highly recommend to all.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2012
N. Green
My family and I stayed here (in KY) on our way home from Florida on the recommendation from my mom who always stays at this particular hotel when she is traveling north. What a wonderful stay. They offer a free dinner (chicken tenders, mac and cheese, broccoli soup, Nachos, popcorn, free pop and reduced mixed drinks or beer or wine). The staff was very helpful and friendly. I was very sick that evening and didn't try out the pool (much to my two boys' dismay). They also have a continental breakfast (eggs, sausage, cereal, waffles, french toast, biscuits and gravy, donuts, pop, juice, hot chocolate, coffee, tea, etc) which was great. Our room was at the end of the wall and it was quiet. I did hear my neighbor getting ready at 5AM or so but only because I was already awake. The rest of my family didn't wake up. My kids and husband slept great and the beds were comfortable. I will stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2012
"Great Staff and freebies"
Wonderful buffet breakfast and early evening buffet comes with stay. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Plus free computer and printer use in business center. Close to many restaurants and shopping mall. Room has refrigerator, microwave and good size flat screen TV. Overall, excellent place to stay!
3 night family trip May 24, 2012
Holly
"Would stay here again"
My husband and I had a very enjoyable stay. Room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The morning breakfast was very good and the buffet and dining area were kept quite clean. Did not partake of the evening snacks but I think that is a wonderful plus.
3 night trip May 2, 2012
Margy
Great and comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2012

"5 STAR HOTEL!!! very low price"
The hotel was perfect, it's not a big 5 start hotel but the service is as good, if not better!! Hotel room comes with included breakfast and dinner and very unexpensive alcoholic drinks. The pool is deep enough to have alot of fun and the spa is simple but relaxing. Every employee from the hotel were very very nice and enjoyable. Overall, I recommend this hotel 5 STAR!!!
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
2 night business trip May 2, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Drury Inn Paducah

"Wonderful Stay"
04/09/15 DeeDee J C C Rockton, Illinois
Stayed 3 nights and it was the best 3 nights I have ever stayed at any hotel. Rooms were very clean, staff was more than pleasant breakfast and dinner was all wonderful. The front desk staff were fabulous, especially Johnna Jones. I have met a lot of people in my life, but Johnna had to be one of the most pleasant, wonderful people I have ever met. I would reccommend this hotel to anyone.
"Very Good Value - Wonderful, Clean and Quality"
04/08/15 Therese T
My first experience with Drury was in Mt. Vernon, IL. That property was so wonderful and inviting that I decided to try Paducah. It was not a disappointment, the room was lovely, the bedding comfortable and relaxing. The rooms were very clean. The consistency between the two was amazing. These are quality properties that really have competitive prices. The wifi was great, the King Suite was spacious, the bedding and pillows plump and comfy. Breakfast was very good. Access to the hotel is right off the Highway/Interstate. The service at check in was prompt, even for arriving after midnight.
"The Seaman Family "
03/29/15 Ned S
We choose this Drury Inn because it is the half way point from Charlotte to Kansas City. We had never stayed at a Drury Inn before. We needed pet friendly hotel and I was asking for a military rate. The lady at the front desk (and I'm sorry I can't remember her name, Leann I think) was very helpful. She signed us up for the Gold Member Card and told me all about the perks. We checked in too late for the dinner but the breakfast was great. We will be staying at Drury Inns more often. The room was clean and quite. The wifi was great and the bed sleep great. We will be using this inn on our trips to KC. Thanks for a great night. The Seaman Family.
"Extreme value"
03/27/15 Karl G Bloomington, Illinois
We booked through Hotwire so we didn't plan to stay here specifically. What a lucky find. Free dinner and breakfast for family. A fantastic indoor pool, small but adequate fitness center. Friendly staff. Quick access to downtown and highways. Excellent price and service.
"great stay with 4 kids under 6!!!"
03/09/15 Grace J Kalamazoo, Michigan
All employees went out of their way to be friendly from check in until check out. The kickback was awesome. We were all hungry and the food was perfect kid food :) each adult could get 3 drinks a night for the cost of tax .53 (stinking kentucky) The food choices were pasta with meatballs, baked potatoes, hot dogs, chips and salsa/cheese, pretzels, chips, soup and salad. The pool and hot tub were fun for the kids. the room was clean spacious and comfortable. We all got 10 hours+ of sleep which is a miracle when traveling with 4 kids under the age of 6. The breakfast was good. The food choices were scrambled eggs, sausage patties, fried potatoes, waffles, biscuits and gravy, cold cereal, fruit, pastries and bagels, and yogurt as well as orange and apple juice, soda, coffee and tea and hot chocolate. The hotel is located near teh highway. There are a lot of stores and restaurants within a mile. The hotel shares a parking lot area with an outback as well as Bob Evans. I would recommend this hotel, we will stay here from now on when we travel to paducah.
"Very nice Hotel"
03/08/15 tschwope Lees Summit
We didn't have much choice but to stop. Traffic was backed up on 24 due to 12" of snowfall. This is a clean, nice, good food and drinks, polite staff and quiet place to stay. We would definitely stay here again to wait out the storm.
"Our preferred stop."
03/07/15 Sanibelbreeze
This motel works out so well on our drive back from FL! With their light supper & breakfast it is a great value & they take dogs which is important to us. The beds are comfy & we have always had our needs met.
"Our new favorite hotel in Paducah"
03/01/15 The_Madison_Traveler Madison, WI
I wanted to write a review for this property even thought it has been several months since we stayed there. In a previous trip to Paducah we stayed at the HIE and it was very nice. We like to try different properties so on our next trip to this area we decided to try this Drury Hotel. We made our reservation online with no issues. When we arrived we were greeted by Debi. She was wonderful! She treated us like we were her favorite relatives. She explained all of the amenities and let us (and there were a lot). To say the room was clean would be an understatement. Sometimes a room will look clean at first glance but if you look really hard you can see areas that were missed or are not that clean. Our room was spotless. It was also quiet, comfortable and reasonably priced. I would stay at this hotel again if I was anywhere in the area.
"We cancelled Hilton Gardens to Return to Drury"
02/08/15 CPOhanison Milwaukee, Wisconsin
We stopped at the Drury Inn in Padukah KY and were overwhelmed with the friendliness of the hotel staff, and the amenties, and the price. We proceeded to our final destination of Hilton gardens in Atlanta....and when we arrived -felt like we were on a business trip. For the money, amenities, and at home feeling - we left after one night and found a Drury in Marietta which we enjoyed the remainder of our stay in the area. ......We also booked the KY location for our stop on our return trip. For anyone "monitoring" the value of their $ - Drury is a must. The free breakfasts (7 days a week) and the 5:30 Kickbacks saved us money - money that we could spend in the area we were visiting. (PS - the beds were so comfortable you didn't want to get up). More companies should check this out - would be a savings to their traveling expenses.
"great free drinks and evening meal"
02/04/15 Judy B Appleton
Because we had stayed at the Drury Inn in Champaign, IL, we decided to try another. So another great stay and we so appreciated the three free drinks and evening meal. Also the popcorn and soft drinks from 3-10 was great. I only hope someday they will have "real dishes" do to the extreme waste of disposables. We will be stopping her again.