All hotels in Menominee, Michigan, United States of America
2516 10th Street, Menominee, MI, 49858, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

Awesome vibe
    Clean
    Great amenities
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
"Highly recommended!"
It's a nice place to stay. The beds were a little small and hard. Room I booked said queen but seemed more like a double. Overall I would love to stay here again
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Amber
"Not the value it used to be, but still clean."
The price is too high now. It used to be lower making it a great value, but now that the price is so high it is not so good.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
"Great stay, great price!"
Convenient overnight stop on our way between Minnesota and Mackinac. Walking distance to a delicious family restaurant and a short drive to the marina.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Debra H.
"Perfection in all areas"
I can't say enough good about this hotel. We will be back next year.
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
A nice basic room where everything worked just fine. The service at the front desk was a little slow, but not too bad and were very friendly when they arrived. Everything else was great.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
"Clean and comfy"
We were impressed with the front service desk - very pleasant and helpful in recommending eating places that were walkable. Allowed us to park our motorcycle under the awning in front to keep it protected. Ample outlets in room for charging devices and wifi easy to access. Very clean and comfortable bed. We would stay again if in the are. Only complaint - couldn't get the bar of soap open without using an opening tool!!
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
"Lake View"
Situated on Green Bay. Beautiful location. Restaurants close by.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
D
"All I needed"
Excellent stay!
1 night trip Aug 12, 2015
"Meh"
Room was clean, bed was comfy. Made coffee in the room, only to realize it was decaf, no caf to be found. Strange. Air conditioner did not make it into the bathroom. It was a humid morning. Girls...oy. Trying to do the face and the hair while sweating is no good. Breakfast was sparse, to say the least. Desk staff was not promptly available. Could be that the desk clerk has too many responsibilities. Had to wait at check in while the desk clerk cleaned and set up a tanning bed for another customer. Waited at the counter at check out for someone to show up, desk clerk finally emerged from another room where she was engaged in some other work. We don't ask too much out of basic hotel rooms, just want others to be informed.
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Kristen
Comfortable for price. Great help at desk.
2 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
"Nice outside area & view of bay; convenient!"
Comfortable and quiet. Convenient to downtown restaurant...great value!
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
penpen
"Fully Satisfied."
Lovely, clean, quiet room. Great location. Overall excellent. Will definitely stay thee again.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Martin
"Refreshingly hassle-free lodging in Marinette, WI."
I wanted a clean, secure, economical, and pleasant lodging while in the area to visit family. I did not want frills or luxury or ostentation. The Econo lodge fulfilled my expectations, plus. The room was spotlessly clean. The service was efficient, courteous, and thorough. The check-in desk staff were consistently efficient, pleasant, and helpful. The view of the bay from my 2nd floor window was grand. The location was ideally situated for my daily excursions to visit family or shop for items.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Gregory
"Will not use expedia for reservation again; proble"
Too many problems making reservations thru Expedia. Will not do it again.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
bob
"Exactly what I needed"
I needed a place to stay as part of a motorcycle trip. In comparing this hotel to others in the area it seemed like it was a little bit better. The staff was very flexible and I was able to check in early as I left earlier than I planned to get ahead of some storms coming in. The room was very clean and very quiet, I never even heard anyone in the hallway. There are some updates the hotel seems to be in the middle of but new bedding and new mattresses and a new TV along with multiple power outlets made it really easy to be comfortable and get everything recharged overnight. The only suggestions I would make would be to update or improve the towels and washcloths and the lighting in the bathroom. The area where there is frontage on the band Green Bay is nice but could use some freshening up as well, little things like landscaping, newer chairs, etc. Overall this was a very pleasant experience and I will likely stay there in the future and recommend the same to others.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Andy
"Lake view"
We got in late but the service was great. We liked the lake view and the sound of the waves on the beach. We had the light breakfast and got back on the road.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Duane
"econo lodge"
The whole staff treated us like old friends. An indoor pool would have made it perfect. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
patricia
"Nice Place"
One of the best stays we have had in a long time. I highly recommend this place because of it's beautiful location and warm comfortable atmosphere.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"The staff was very friendly and accommodating."
The staff was great. We had a toilet issue and they promptly changed our room where all was great. Great location on the water and close to town and dining.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Mick
"Room"
Pillowcase had ant trap in it. Woke up with bug bites on my body. Room was not clean, especially the bathroom. Will not stay there again.r
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Good deal for the price. Clean rooms and breakfast area
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Comfortable and clean"
Just a quick overnight, but the room was comfortable, clean and the staff was very friendly. Basic hotel breakfast in the morning, skip it and try the Wildwood Cafe just down the road, very good bagels and bagel sandwiches.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
PeterM
"a good experience"
An excellent Econo Lodge. Ownership and management clearly care about the lodge and work to provide a clean and comfortable experience for guests.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"Great Deal"
Nice clean room, right on the lake. Decent hotel for the price.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
"Beautiful"
Quick and friendly service. Superb location and view. Clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"excellent view of the lake"
quiet, near restaurants and the staff was very friendly
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"UP Color tour"
We were on a tour of the UP and this stay fit our needs perfectly. It was not expensive, it was clean, quiet, beds were comfortable, and the room was large enough for the four of us. We were extremely happy with our stay and would definitely stay there again!
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
Janice
Room was very clean and Manager on duty was very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"Friendly staff clean room."
Room was clean, bed was comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful .
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
J.b.
Really nice. Room was updated, very clean and had a lake view. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Robin
"Clean, Quiet, Nice Location"
Just stopped for the night. Everything we needed was supplied, including a nice quiet room with comfortable beds. Located a very restaurant with good food and an outstanding view.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Marty
"Convenience"
clean room, quiet over night stay.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice Place to Stay"
Excellent customer service. Very friendly staff and housekeeping. Accommodating on every aspect of our stay. Nice continental breakfast. Comfortable room and bed. Will stay there again.
3 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Paul Johnson
"basics are covered"
Clean, good enough after a 12 hr day on the road.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
"By Bay Comfort"
Hotel stay was clean, quiet and comfortable. Bay view is nice.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2014
KWL
"Fine for its intended purpose"
Everything was fine. It is not a great hotel but given its price, it is totally reasonable. For someone looking for a cheap place to stay, it is perfect.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
I highly recommend this hotel. It is quiet, its rooms are brand new, the staff courteous, I truly enjoyed my stay.
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
DR
"On Green Bay"
Everything was nice and clean and beds were very comfortable. Great area to walk the dog in the back of the hotel on the Bay.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
Myra
"overall good but breakfast could be better."
Great location,great price and friendly staff. Only thing i thought they should consider is have waffle maker. Fyi, dont put out any more dry up waffles.
2 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2014
"close to relatives for Holiday visit"
Hotel Location
4 night trip Nov 24, 2013
"very fun stay"
nice view of lake the door between rooms needs to have more sound pruf insulation and air flow . what goes on in the room's stays ln you're room . smells and noises are stay rating a 9 thank you
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
m
"Comfortable and enjoyable"
Our stay at Econolodge On The Bay was something to write home about. The room was wonderful with lots of space. The desk person was pleasant and gave us an upgrade when she learned we were on our honeymoon. The view from our room was just the right thing for watching a beautiful sunrise. We will stay there again if we are ever in Menominee, MI. again.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"OK - stay"
Motel was clean - early check in was tried and not able to do it due to cleaning in progress. Pay-per view in-room movies advertised on Hotels.com but did not exist
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Freddie
Stay would have been more pleasant, if not the distrust I experienced from the hotel staff regarding my credit card, my prior reservation, and my willingness to pay for my rooms. I believe my poor experience stems from prejudicial treatment on the part of the staff and the staff's poor knowledge of how to treat customers.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"On the Bay"
Great location, clean room, and quiet. The breakfast provided was a little sparse compared to other chains I have stayed at. Had a good stay.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2013
Dennis
"Nice stay on the bay."
Clean, well maintained, super welcoming staff. Great view of the bay.
Other trip May 19, 2013

"Greit hotell"
Flott beliggenhet rett ved sjøen og nært sentrum. Hotellet er greit.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2013