All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America

"Don't pay more than 150 for this hotel"
Had to 30 for parking so real prices of the hotel was 230 something & for that price the hotel was not worth it.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks we do appreciate the constructive criticism and we'll make sure we share it with our team. Please do give us another chance to show you the value of a Palomar experience.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Great place- *no self parking"
Loved our stay. We had a great view and were impressed with the venue. For the frugal, perhaps not the best place if you don't like required valet*
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it. The reason we have valet parking is to ensure we cam maintain the control and security of our garage area. We don't want there to be any issues that impede the guest experience. Thanks so much and please come back soon.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Very nice hotel."
Great hotel overall. Didn't like that they charge for internet (free if you sign up to be a member), but they did have complimentary wine and coffee/tea in the mornings. The dinner at the restaurant was scrumptious.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks and please come back soon!
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Close to UCLA"
Close to UCLA. Good staff. Clean rooms. Food is not very good and no restaurants within walking distance. Overall I would stay again.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Appreciate it and please come back!
Sean
Location was great. Staff was awesome. Will be back.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks so much, we love our staff too!
"Wouldnt mind staying again"
The valet was very helpful and kind. It was a perfect little get away. I live in L.A so I was just a get time with my sister. The room was a nice size. Overall it was a nice stay.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Glad to hear it! We hope you both make it back soon.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
joy
"Great location and great service!"
Great location close to great spots in LA. Hotel staff was friendly and extremely helpful. Rooms are very chic and comfortable. Definitely will stay there again!
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Great to hear it! Thanks very much and come see us again soon.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Denise
"Beverly Hills"
The hotel and staff were excellent, I really enjoyed my stay. The parking rate was a bit pricey. Other than the parking it was a great stay.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you very much, we really appreciate the feedback about your experience with us. Regarding parking we regularly check our pricing against those others that offer covered, secure valet parking with 24 hour access and I'm happy to report we're right in the middle of the range of what our competitors charge. Hope that helps and that we get a chance to welcome you back soon.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
lynn
"Good location for visit to UCLA"
Enjoyable. Great location. Nice wine reception. Room comfortable and clean. Free WIFI would be my only recommended improvement. Room rates are high enough to justify it.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks so much for your feedback, glad you enjoyed yourself. We also appreciate the feedback about our internet. We do offer complimentary internet for members of our Karma Rewards program. You can learn more about it at our Kimpton Hotels website. Thanks again and so come see us again soon.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"very cute and trendy"
we enjoy our short stay and have now become a member of the KIMPTON group
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
So great to hear! We've got over 60 (and counting) hotels across the US including one in your wonderful city. Please check it out, and come see us again soon.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Sha-Sha
"Awesome!"
Awesome design, GREAT customer service, clean, comfortable beds and looks like new.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks so much! We really appreciate you joining us in our home. Please come see us again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"Very nice stay"
We had a great stay. The room was comfortable, the food was great and everyone was extremely friendly!! Great job!
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
There's nothing better than a compliment on our service! We love our team and are immensely proud of the work they do, so thank you for noting it. Please come see us again soon.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Close to rodeo. pet friendly. $37 valet parking was a bit steep.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Appreciate the feedback. We do have a great location and are known for our pet friendly policy. Regarding our parking we do ensure our pricing is within the range of what other four star hotels in our area charge for covered, secure parking with 24 hour access and have found we're right in line. Hope that helps and that you come see us again!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"One of the greatest pet friendly hotels!!!"
It was absolutely wonderful! They treated my dog JP like a KING!!!! I loved it and went back the next week.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
It's because we love JP! Bring him back soon!
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"Convenient to UCLA"
Very salubrious facility in a very salubrious locale. For me, it was a convenient walk from UCLA where I was attending a conference. Kimpton staff very helpful as always. Love the morning coffee and the afternoon wine. Unlike some Kimptons, no nibbles served with the morning coffee here. My room was on the Wilshire Blvd side of the hotel, and this necessitated ear plugs, even on the 18th floor, because of traffic noise. Room itself was gorgeous and hip. Enjoyed the restaurant's excellent food, wine and service; though food was a bit overpriced.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you so much for joining us, we truly appreciate the kind words and constructive criticism. Also appreciate the good tip about serving light foods with our AM coffee service. That's a great idea and one we need to look into. Have a wonderful autumn and come see us again.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2014
"Pet friendly"
Great front desk staff Doggie family is welcome A+++++
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks so much for recognizing our great team. We really appreciate their hard work being recognized. Thanks as well for noting our famous love for pets too. Please come see us again!
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
dianne
"Lacking amenities..."
Veey good location for my particular needs. But kind of sparse on amenities for the price. Doormen were very friendly and set a nice a nice tone!
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks for joining us and our apologies for the perceived lack of amenities! We do hope you had a chance to join us for our famous Wine Hour and AM gourmet coffee service, both of which are complimentary programs included in your room rate. Give us a chance again and we're sure you'll see the value of a great stay with us!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Anthea
"lovely boutique hotel"
I love the hotel palomar - just wish parking was complimentary.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks so much for joining us and we do hope that you return again. Our parking rates are within the pricing of other hotels in the area, as we do regular surveys of their pricing. Hopefully you'll get a chance to come back and see the value of our other programs including our complimentary wine hour and our AM gourmet coffee service, both of which are included in your room rate!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Much better hotels in 10 mi radius"
This is just an OK hotel. They charged us $41 a night for parking. That is almost %20 of our room rate, which is absurd. There are better hotels in 10 mi radius at better prices + free parking. I also ended up being charged for minibar although we never used it. When I called the hotel to inquire, they said it's the minibar and they can't see what the charge is actually for, but for some reason, they knew exactly how much to charge me for it. He took the charge off but I believe they randomly charge people for stuff hoping they will not notice. Hotel could be maintained better, more specifically, the fixtures in the bathrooms.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Appreciate the feedback and our apologies for letting you down. Our parking fees are surveyed with what other four-star hotels in the area charge for covered, secure parking with 24 hour access and we've found them to be right in line. We do want to apologize for the issue with our minibar and assure you it's in no one's interest to randomly charge people for products they didn't use. It's just bad business. We're happy to hear that our team responded appropriately to the issue, and do hope you give us another chance in the future.
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
"This hotel is the best !!!"
The hotel is so good ... The stuff are so friendly .. I recommend anyone who visits Los Angeles to Stay at this hotel !!!
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks so much, we love our staff too!
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
almusallam
"NICE HOTEL, FRIENDLY STAFF"
EVERYONE FROM FRONT DESK TO VALET PARKING TO ROOM SERVICE....TOP NOTCH!!!
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks so much and please come again!
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Cathy
Pleasant hotel in a good neighborhood with a free wine tasting hour.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks very much and we hope you get a chance to return soon.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Slobodan
Everything was nice about this place
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks and please come back!
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"Great Contemporary Hotel"
Very nice, comfortable hotel with nice contemporary decor. Rooms were very quiet, beds were very comfortable and room temperature easily and accurately controlled. The staff was very personable and the wine hour each afternoon at 5:00 pm a nice touch. Will definitely stay here again.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
We truly appreciate the kind words and do hope you chance to see us again. We'll have a glass of wine waiting!
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
SS
"more pros than cons"
The staff of the Palomar is 100% the best. Friendly, the cleaning lady even drew us a welcome note! The room was superbly clean. It's not her fault that the room is showing signs of wear and tear, scuff marks and such. They need to fix it up a little. The pool has warning signs about being quiet. I don't want a party pool, but I don't want a library vibe either. Nothing to walk to nearby, but that is LA for you. The bathroom doors don't stay closed and there are no air vents and that's just unfortunate because I like a locked door. This will sound crazy but their ice machines are terrific, perfect ice! Didn't order room service, but prices did not seem unreasonable. Also: Robes are FABULOUS.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks so much for the feedback. We love our staff too, so it's always a pleasure to read when they hit the mark. I'm particularly excited to read about the genuine care showed by our Housekeeping attendant. We want to have a fun environment at our pool (after all we're a Kimpton!) but the goal in our signage is to ensure we remain a good neighbor too. Thanks again for the feedback and come see us again.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"walking distance to Westwood Village"
The only negative comment is that you need to advise guest services if you want your room serviced during the day;otherwise,they do not automatically make up the room. (There is no turn down service.)
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks for the comments and our apologies for any unintended confusion. We service all of our rooms daily and do have turndown available by request. Please come back soon and we'll make it up to you!
10 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Okay Hotel not happy with Service"
The hotel itself was funky but cool. Great location although the hotel service could be better. Also I was charged for wifi when it was posted as included.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks for your comments and our apologies for letting you down on the service side. It's my hope you had a chance to alert one of our managers to make it right. Regarding WiFi it's complimentary to all Kimpton Karma Rewards members. Simply go to our Kimpton Hotels website and check out our loyalty program. It's worth it just for the WiFi but you get a whole lot more! Thanks again and come visit us soon.
3 night trip Sep 2, 2014
c
"Location is "KEY""
Our stay was PERFECT, me and my wife spent 2 night for our 6 month anniversary. The room was on the 18th floor overlooking the city. Hotel was clean, and what can I say. We has a GREAT time, lol.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
We love our location in Westwood too! It's just minutes from the best that LA has to offer, so it's a great starting off point to anywhere you want to be. Have a great autumn and come see us on your 1 year anniversary!
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Claude
"Convenient Location - Great Service"
Perfect location for visiting our son at UCLA. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Wilshire is a pretty busy street, if that is an issue for you. I'd prefer if it were a little closer to a coffee shop but that's just me. We will definitely stay at The Palomar and use Hotel.com again.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Great to hear! Please come back soon and Go Bruins!
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
No coffee maker in room No gift shop
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks for the feedback. In addition to our complimentary coffee served in our lobby daily we also offer the use of coffee makers in our rooms. Simply request one at check in and we'll run it up!
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Nice time, but disappointing in cleanliness when we checked in (stuff on carpet, toilet not clean) and the cleaning crew's daily work (didn't wipe out the bathroom sink, for example).
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Glad you enjoyed yourself but our apologies for letting you down. We'll make sure to review with our Housekeeping team so that they stay on the details. Thanks again and we do hope you give us another chance in the future to show you what we can do.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Great place"
The location was great , the staff was extremely helpful , rooms were clean comfortable and nice ! Overall it's an excellent hotel and I highly recommend it
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
That's so great to hear! Happy you enjoyed yourself and we do hope you make it back soon.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
B
I was disappointed on many fronts. For example, the bedroom was always too warm; there were black marks on the wall; there were holes in the wall; there were black marks on the furniture; the swimming area was exceptionally small and run down. I had high hopes for this boutique hotel, but was very disappointed.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
We're disappointed as well that we let you down! I'd like to apologize on behalf of our staff and myself about not giving you the best experience possible. I do hope that you made our team specifically aware of the room and challenges so we can fix the exact issues. Thanks again for letting us know and we do hope you give us another chance in the future.
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"Nice but overpriced"
Modern lobby and very fast valet service, which is the only available option. The shocking part is that we paid 112 for three days of valet! Room are nice but a bit on the smaller side and they did not change the sheets daily as they should have.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks for the feedback! We do offer fast valet service that has covered secure parking that's available to our guests 24 hours per day. Many hotels charge in that same price line but don't offer those amenities. We also make sure that our pricing is in line with what other 4 star boutiques charge and I'm happy to state we're right in the middle. I do hope that helps and that you give us another chance in the future.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Incredible! I reserved the room for my birthday celebration with a friend. The professionalism and the friendliness of the staff made my stay even more special. The front desk clerk, Sidney was the shining star... so incredibly helpful and kind. I look forward to my next visit and Thank You!
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you so much! We're thrilled with our staff as well and agree Sidney is a gem. Happy Birthday from all of us at the Palomar and come celebrate the next one with us!
1 night trip with friends Aug 11, 2014
"WONDERFUL HOTEL!"
Looked up quite a few in that area...either booked or upwards of 500.00/night. We found this for 270.00! The only extra was valet of 40.00 which is common for that area. One of the perks was checking in at 5:00..wine tasting 5-6 on Saturdays! Woo hoo!
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks so much and come see us again!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Stassi
"Good experience"
Overall my experience was good. Only option for parking is $40 valet, plus tips. Bartender ' s were having a hang out session with a friend who was at the bar, their conversation was not fun to listen to, but they are young and I am old. Smiley face. Nice gym. Business center allows you to print boarding pass. Staff was friendly. The lobby is nice. I was not so keen on animals being allowed in the rooms. I didn't get the official word, but one staff member told me pet are allowed in any of their carpeted rooms. I wore flip flops at all times in the room.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks for the comments we appreciate your feedback. While we're happy that you found our staff friendly we did want to acknowledge and apologize for any lack of welcome you received from our bartending team. Regarding pets, we do permit pets in our hotel. We do have an extensive cleaning program and our room cleanliness scores from our surveys are outstanding. That said, should you wish to have a room that is pet free we do have floors that pets are not permitted (unless there is a service animal and we don't have other rooms available). Simply ask for one during your next reservation and we'll be happy to help! Take care and come back soon.
2 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
Amber S.
"Only stay here if you've been to LA before"
Not the greatest location for a tourist, but the price was great compared to other hotels in its class. They charge for nearly everything and the Happy Hour Wine Tasting is totally bizarre. I think they are attempting to be Soho House or something and don't realise it's not working. Front desk was really not very interested in me: no eye contact; kept checking his phone - the kind of experience you expect in New York. Burn.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks very much for joining us, we do appreciate your feedback. Our Wine Hour is not a tasting, but rather communal experience that brings our management team out to spend time with our guests every day. We've been proudly doing it since Kimpton's beginnings as a brand back in the 1980's and hope to keep on doing it! Hope that helps, and that you do give us another chance in the future!
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
AP
"Great location, fun hotel"
Perfect location for our visit to UCLA, museums, Beverly Hills shopping, beaches, great restaurants... Enjoyed meeting other hotel guests at Happy Hour. Loved the decor and vibe of hotel. Very clean, modern, fun art, friendly helpful staff
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks for joining us, we really appreciate it. We're happy you had a chance to check out our Westwood neighborhood. It really is in the middle of everything you'd want to experience in LA. Also glad to see you made it to our famous Wine Hour! Have a great summer and please come back soon.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
it was a good stay but because I booked on line it did not qualify me for my rewards program. because this was my 7th stay I would have redeivd 1 free night in the future and that did not happen.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks for joining us, you'll always find the best way to stay on top of our Kimpton Karma Rewards program and all it offers by checking out our Kimpton Hotels website directly. It'll be able to guide you to rewards eligible options. Take care and come back soon!
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Great for ending a California road trip with a little luxury. Clean,really comfortable,but patterned robes were a bit tacky.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks so much! Most guests love our Kimpton leopard robes, but apologies they missed the mark with you. Have a great summer and come back soon.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
"Very Negative Experience"
Bed had sand in it. Hotel was not helpful at all.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
So sorry about that! We've shared your feedback with our Housekeeping team and hopefully you had a chance to share your comments with a manager prior to departure so we can address the issue specifically. Thank you for your review, and we do hope to get the chance to make it up to you in the future.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
It was my birthday, so staff was kind enough to upgrade us to a room with a better view
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Happy to help and Happy Birthday!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
I would never go back to that hotel again the bathroom wasn't clean at all and the chair in the room was full of animal hair.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Apologies for letting you down! We pride ourselves on having one of the best facilities teams in our company and I know they'll share my disappointment that you had a challenging experience. We're sharing your feedback with our team to ensure that all of our furniture is as clean as possible. We have special programs in place for our pet rooms and they're cleaned to a very high standard. I want to sincerely apologize that you had a problem with it; we'll make sure we stay on top of our game moving forward. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope you give us a chance sometime in the future to show you what we can do.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
I live in San Diego. My husband and I drove up for the night. The hotel is very close to Beverly Hills which is really convenient for a nice dinner. I would recommend this hotel to a friend.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
We really appreciate it! So happy that we had a chance to host one of our neighbors. Please also check out our sister hotel, the Palomar San Diego. It's a great place too.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Exceptional"
I enjoyed every aspect if my stay.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you, we love hearing it! Please join us again soon,
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"Outdated needs rénovation"
When ac is on it's so loud you cannot hear the t.v yet alone the other person in the room....it was not a pleasant stay also from the pictures the pool looked decent. ..went to try it it was half the size of my living room. ..very deceiving
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
I'd like to apologize for the challenges you had during our recent stay. I do hope that you had a chance to outline your disappointment to our management team so that we could work with you on options to make your stay better. It's our goal to do a property refresh in the next year or so; please keep an eye out for us so that we can show you the Palomar we're so proud of, rather than the one you experienced.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Mason
"Great hotel - comfortable - dirty room"
Comfortable, informative staff, room was on the 14th floor and had a great view of LA HOWEVER - there was a dirty glass in with a lipstick stain sitting in front of our door when we arrived and the cleaning service left microfiber towel in the sink.... OTHER THAN THAT - the room was clean, smoke free, and the bed (king) was very comfortable with an abundance of cozy plush pillows
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Ouch! So sorry for letting you down. Hearing cleanliness issues of any kind bothers me and our Facilities team as much as it did you. We'll make sure we talk it out and learn from it. Other than that we were thrilled to read your kind words about our rooms and hope you give us a chance to come back soon and show you a total experience.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Roadtripper
Very good. My room had an excelent jacuzzi, I received training for use it. I strongly recommend the hotel. Is not far to beaches, Hollywood. For academic purpose you can walk to UCLA.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thank you so much for your endorsement! We love anyone who strongly recommends us! Come back soon.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"clean and friendly"
This hotel was fantastic! I would definitely come again. Really appreciated the complimentary toothpaste since I forgot mine. Staff war very friendly.
Response by Hotel Palomar Los Angeles - Beverly Hills, a Kimpton Hotel
Thanks very much and please come back soon! We've got our famous 'Forgot it, we got it' program waiting for you.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014