All hotels in Aurora, Colorado, United States of America
3300 North Ouray Street, Aurora, CO, 80011, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Vegas style, cigarrete smelling, overpriced dump!"
Too much money for shabby, old, musty, cigarrte smelling, dump.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2015
"Half Mast"
Friendly staff. The flag should have been flown half mast in honor of our military who died recently. This would have meant a bunch to us.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"Close to airport but not hedgehog friendly."
Room was spacious and clean. Hotel staff was great. Got in late and left early so not sure about the neighborhood. It did have a Harley dealer next door. I was happy with that. Good food selection for breakfast. The only issues were they ran out of full size plates in the dining area. The small plates barely had enough room for a couple spoons full of scrambled eggs. I did also have a unique problem not many people would experience. Through a death in the family I inherited a miniature hedgehog. It was in a small cage with no chance of making any kind of mess or noise. I was not allowed to bring it into the room. I could have a dog in the room, but not a tiny hedgehog in a cage. Rules are rules I guess. Overall I would highly recommend the hotel as long as you don't have a hedgehog.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Russell
Stayed just 1 night because of a early flight. hotel was clean and easy to get to and from the airport. It was nice to have Dennys within walking distance, since we were there late and with no car.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Comfortable stay!"
Friendly staff. Comfortable beds. Tub drain was extremely slow though.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Disappointed!"
I thought I had free parking when I made this reservation & had to pay for this when I was out of town. I asked for a wake up call & that didn't happen. Upon my return to the airport I waited forever for a shuttle & didn't see one & they didn't give me instructions of who to call for a ride. I ended up paying a lot more again for a cab! Not staying here again! So disappointed this time. Also no breakfast available for early morning shuttle people.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Hotel is a little dated. Front desk staff are ok. Not overly friendly. Rooms are clean and area is good.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Poor experience"
Bed was very uncomfortable. Night clerk was rude. We left several items in the room & after calling the next day no one ever responded.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Stay away"
This place stinks
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
david
"Price gouging and not a great hotel at all."
The hotel was very damp... the tub/shower had hair in it (345). The breakfast attendant, Danielle, knocked over a bottle of hot sauce from the table and it broke, splattering hot sauce on my white pants and could only say... SORRY! Front desk had nothing they could do. I was on a forced flight cancellation and this was the only hotel that still had rooms available for $287.00 for one night. Price outrageous for this hotel, should be no more than $69.00 room night if that. Price gouging people that are in a desperate situation with children is unbelievable. I am so angry I can not stand it.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Kelley
The staff is very, very friendly. The hotel, however, needs work. The room doesn't get cold, or dark and for whatever reason, the toilet seat flops down on your back when you use the can.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Minimal services"
Flight was canceled so had to rebook for the following day. We checked in at midnight and were told all seats for 6am shuttle were taken so gad to go at 5am. No breakfast available for our departure time.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Terri
Even though our reservation on hotels.com originally provided the address to the Quality Inn located off Tower Road we were booked at the other. The tiles were falling off the walls in the pool, the lock on our room door was broken, the front entry was not very clean, the bathroom was dirty, and it was overall in very poor condition.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Night clerk/manager (?) was great! I think her name was Jelena? She was pleasant, accommodating, and not easily ruffled when a huge influx of guests suddenly arrived. Also, we booked a room with 2 queen beds, and were pleasantly surprised to find a hide-a-bed couch in our room. Our son slept there, which gave everyone else more space to sleep.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Rooms are dated and not well maintained."
Went here for work. Hotel is in a good area close to dining and shopping but isn't well maintained or cleaned.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
"Comfy bed but stinky room"
The hotel was about what we expected with respect to condition. The facility was tired and dated but the bed and pillows were very comfortable! I was ready for a good nights sleep after a long day of driving so we were very pleased with the bedding. We were not however expecting the smell in our room or hallways. The room was non smoking but it smelled very smoky. The hallways smelled very smoky, stale and even like a skunk in the morning. I think if they were to paint and replace the carpet things would smell much better! Breakfast was the typical eggs, sausage, dry cereal, waffles, etc. but the food areas were well stocked and clean.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Shari
"One night in Denver"
We arrived about 10PM. One person was at the front desk with four people in line. This person was dealing with the line and phone calls. The other employee stayed in the back instead of helping the front counter. The hotel had one elevator inop and our room door was propped open and bed in disarray. An employee fixed it promptly, but it was strange to be like that at 10PM. The room was in fair order, but had cob webs on the lamps and the tub mat really needed to be changed. In the morning both elevators were inop. Overpriced for what you get.
1 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2015
The room smelled. We didn't feel comfortable taking our shoes off. Construction in hotel messy. Printers for guests not working, neither of the two. Disappointed.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
This hotel is not worth the price..definitely not where one would for relaxation
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"What a dump!"
Would definitely NOT recommend this hotel to anyone. Old and worn out, and a very musty smell.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Stranded at Denver international"
This was an unplanned stay in Denver due to a cancelled late afternoon flight. Ended up this was closest to airport but still 20-30 minutes away. Free shuttle was appreciated. Rest of property was ok but not worth the $250 + I paid for the last minute accommodation. Clean but very basic. Much better than spending night in airport!
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"It was like being bullied on the playground..."
Every hotel was booked for some reason,and they took advantage of this and charged double their normal rate.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
ROOM WAS VERY COMFORTABLE, NICE AND CLEAN, GOOD DEAL
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
francisco
"Nice!"
Have nice hotel on the eastern edge of town. Loved the double vanity.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Peggy
"Using the airport shuttle? Good luck..."
Was told the Holiday Inn van would pick us up. After 45 minutes of waiting and asking every Holiday Inn van driver if they went to the Quality (non of them did) I called again and the front desk said that he just left the airport. When I explained I had asked every Holiday Inn driver, the front desk person's response was, "Well I don't know". A $60 cab ride to the hotel later revealed a different van was being used. Apparently the front desk did indeed "not know" what was going on.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
"denver stay"
Room was pretty good, large, clean, had a pretty good stay except for the fact that the family of the pakistani owners were having a wedding there and some stayed in the room above us and the kids ran around all night. family members hung out in the lobby all day and the kids we constantly bugging the counter staff.. breakfast was good. good a decent deal on hotels.com but had to pay for 1 day which I think was a little over priced. would stay again for the right price
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great and a wonderful stayed"
It was a great hotel..
3 night family trip May 23, 2015
Dominga
"Dirty and fire alarms"
Carpets were being replaced, dust and dirt every where. Hearing them pound nails above my room was not fun. Then to tip it off, the fire alarm went off! Horrible stay.
1 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
"Poor Quality Inn"
Very expensive for the "quality". The hotel is very old. The lobby looks like it has been updated but as soon as you walk through the hall to the rooms you can see it's in terrible condition. The non smoking room smelled old and musty. We ended up sleeping with the window open to get fresh air even though it got extremely cold. It was very difficult to sleep because we could hear the people walking above us. With every step the building would creak as well. It was a rough night. I would have slept better in my car. By the time we got down for the free breakfast everything was gone.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Would stay there again"
They were in the process of renovations. Not the best condition but not a major inconvenience.
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
Wayne
"Nothing to write home about"
They were recarpeting. the main elevator didn't work. it smelled bad. the rooms and tv's were dated.It was overpriced. However the front desk staff were polite and attentive and the breakfast was good.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
"awful"
awful first floor entirely awful carpet being pulled up had to dodge workers non smoking room smelled like smoke laundry broke spent 3 hours tring to wash and dry 1 load of clothes they never did get dry after spending a good amount of money
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Rhonda
"Great price"
Hotel is undergoing renovation but there was no issue with my room. However, the walls are paper thin. Or, it could be due to the fact my room was a connecting room and sound traveled through the doors. I could hear EVERYTHING being said in the room next door. Breakfast was excellent, shuttle service fast and friendly drivers. All in all, a great place to stay close to the airport.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
"fair"
Had to keep reminding room service about replenishing supplies, and changing beddings timely. Overall its not a great place save for proximity to DIA
4 night business trip May 20, 2015
CHINEDU
I had previously stayed at this hotel and am very disappointed with the appearance for the price. I will not be staying there any time soon
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Shyrel
"Refuge from the missed flight"
Staff was very pleasant, helpful
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
michael
"Not worth the money"
When we arrived, the staff was pleasant. When we went up to our room, the elevator smelled bad, and made noise. When we got to the room, it smelled of smoke, although the hotel was supposed to be smoke free. I know that's more the fault of the previous guest, but housekeeping should have done something about it before putting another guest in it. When we went to call the desk to complain, the phone didn't work. We went back down to the lobby, and got a new room. That room was OK, but later when I turned on the faucet, it came off in my hand. I would have asked for it to be repaired or for another room, but we were too tired to be bothered. We were leaving the next day, anyway. We were going to stay here on our way back, but we found a La Quinta in Henderson that was much better quality for a lower price, so we cancelled the second night here.
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
Janet
"Stay in Aurora CO"
Very nice hotel. Nice location. Friendly staff. Would recommend it to friends.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"gold"
It was good, but had to go get new keys for room every day.
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
sharon
"Skip this Hotel"
The hotel seemed ok by the pictures online; they were definitely from another hotel. I'd suggest spending a couple dollars more a night and stay at the Aloft. Walking through the lobby, halls, elevators and stairwells made us feel a little uncomfortable; not in a "sketchy" kind of way, just in a "this hotel is old, dirty, dingy, and not welcoming" kind of way. The room was exactly the same.
3 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"One week stay!"
There was some construction going on, I didn't mind since it was to improve the hotel. The entrance is beautiful and modern. Rooms need a little modernization as well. Bed was surprisingly comfortable. Walls a bit thin. The people on the floor above must've had children who liked to run, jump and stomp their feet! I could hear the traffic outside as well. Not too bad.
4 night trip May 11, 2015
elizabeth
"our stay was nice I would stay there again"
I rented two rooms conjoining rooms. OUr stay was nice. NO SMOKING though.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
lisa
"enjoyed but hot tub needs work."
Just disappointed, with hot tub,it would not turn on, while earlier it was working. It needs to be resurfaced.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
victoria
"stay"
Couldn't use the hot tub right away, needed to be tested, then a lot of chlorine or cleaner in it once fixed and warm at best. Wasn't able to relax in hot tub after a 12 hour drive.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
The room was very clean and comfortable. Close to restaurants. The staff was friendly and helpful. The price was reasonable.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"Nice and Quiet...Clean Room..."
Nice and Quiet... Clean Room... A Bit far from the Main City but... Its still a great Hotel. Will use again.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
"Denver Hotel"
Room was very basic..... All the amenities but very plain and univiting.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Jon
"Absolutely perfect"
We loved this hotel. Beautiful view, 24hr pool, entirely smoke free, and I've never stayed in a better smelling room.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
elyse
Staff was friendly and efficient. Room was clean. Price was decent. I wish I had time to check out he exercise room.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Decent hotel, no shower pressure / volume"
Everything about the hotel was fine EXCEPT for the room bathroom and the checkout service. The hair dryer did not work and the shower drooled water and an incredibly low pressure. When I mentioned these two issues at checkout, the nice lady at the desk responded, 'oh sorry, your receipt will be available at hotels.com' No even a flinch or pause or indication that maintenance would be informed. meh
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015